• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Unveils PC-O11 Dynamic EVO Cases

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Lian Li today unveiled the PC-O11 Dynamic EVO line of premium mid-tower cases. These cases retain the characteristic vertically-partitioned design of the original PC-O11 Dynamic, but with a twist—the case is now "reversible." You can orient the case such that its motherboard tray faces the left or with a little DIY modifications, such as swapping around its body panels, you can reorient it to point right (BTX style). This happens without having to turn the case turtle, and ends up looking neat, with its top and bottom panels not looking out of place. A video embedded below shows you how this works.

The PC-O11 Dynamic EVO comes in three trims—"Modern Black," "Pure White," and "Harbor Grey." The first one is a sober matte trim of black with gloss added by the tempered glass panels, and a brushed aluminium strip running across the front. "Pure White" is white all around, paired with clear glass panels. "Harbor Grey" is a two-tone scheme, with solid grey taking up the panels along the smaller compartment. The case offers a plethora of ventilation options, which include three 360 mm radiator mounts (top, bottom, and inter-compartment); and a 120 mm rear exhaust.

Note: We posted our in-depth review of the Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic EVO earlier today.

Storage options with the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic EVO include a total of eleven 2.5-inch drive mounts. These include four along the bottom panel, and seven behind the motherboard tray, along the partition. The partition also features a "spinal" column that helps you conceal key cables, such as the 24-pin ATX, EPS, and PCIe power cables. The only lighting included with the case is an addressable-RGB light strip that runs vertically along the partition as viewed from the front panel. The smaller compartment is designed such, that a dual-PSU setup can be created. The motherboard tray has innovations such as the ability to reorient the vertical add-on card slots to create more airflow between the bottom-mounted fans and a graphics card oriented vertically, using a separately purchased "upright GPU kit." The case measures (D) 465 mm × (W) 285 mm × (H) 459 mm.

The base price of the case is $150, the vertical GPU kit, including the riser cable costs $80; the Upright GPU Kit (including riser) costs $80; the additional I/O kit, which adds more USB connectivity to the front-panel, costs $19; the front mesh kit that replaces the front glass panel with an airy mesh, costs $20; while the top-I/O plate costs $13.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

D

Deleted member 24505

Nice. love my o11D XL Rog. The EVO is a nice update to the o11.

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
Very clever. The add ons how ever, are a tad bit expensive. Never the less this will be a big hit.

System Name Star Killer
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASUS RO STRIX Z790-H
Cooling Corsair 360mm H150 LCD Radiator
Memory 64GB Corsair Vengence DDR5 5600mhz
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 12GB Gaming Trio
Storage 1TB Samsung 980 x 1 | 1TB Crucial Gen 4 SSD x 1 | 2TB Samsung 990 Pro x 1
Display(s) 32inch ASUS ROG STRIX 1440p 170hz WQHD x 1, 24inch ASUS 165hz 1080p x 1
Case Lian Li O11D White
Audio Device(s) Creative T100 Speakers , Razer Blackshark V2 Pro wireless
Power Supply EVGA 1000watt G6 Gold
Mouse Razer Viper V2 Wireless with dock
Keyboard ASUS ROG AZOTH
Software Windows 11 pro
Very impressed with lian li. They could honestly have just used the original o11d and milked that design forever. But they are chosing to inovate an already good design. More companies should be encouraged to do this.

D

Deleted member 24505

Very impressed with lian li. They could honestly have just used the original o11d and milked that design forever. But they are chosing to inovate an already good design. More companies should be encouraged to do this.

Imo the chimney airflow design is the best, I love my o11D XL

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I'm still waiting on the budget $100 or less case that can house a $125 420mm Arctic AIO cooler. no company seems willing to grant me my wish however. sigh