• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anyone else disappointed with the AMD 3D-Vcache reveal?

Low quality post by Deleted member 24505
D

Deleted member 24505

Funny how shit continuously gets back to AL eh

I'm thinking , actually nearly just bought a 5900X I'll also wait, until the computer says yes instead of no.

They'll likely release a 3Dx version after I buy one though.
This is much better times than getting 5 gens of skylake. It is, or letting Amd go for years like Intel did with nothing competitive from the other side, which is no good for us customers. At least there is a kinda good choice now regardless if you roll red or blue.

Where is AL mentioned in this post. Well i must have gone blind cos i can't see it. Someone has a problem with AL maybe

Low quality post by TheoneandonlyMrK
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
This is much better times than getting 5 gens of skylake. It is, or letting Amd go for years like Intel did with nothing competitive from the other side, which is no good for us customers. At least there is a kinda good choice now regardless if you roll red or blue.

Where is AL mentioned in this post. Well i must have gone blind cos i can't see it. Someone has a problem with AL maybe
I love the way when comparing zen 3 to ADL people say its invalid because the zen3 is older. imo makes no difference if AMD has nothing newer to compare it to.

I have a good why do women joke but you will have to PM me for it ;)

If i had already had a 570 AM4 board, had 450m/2600x, i probably would have got a 58/900x instead of going for the ADL( not that i regret it ) but as i was gifted the ADL and board at the time i figured why not go for something new. When i got this in Nov the 5800x was still pretty expensive here (UK) though iirc. 5800x is still £399, 5900x £529 here, still too much.

Yeah tell me about it, i'm still running a 980ti with my ALD, probably still be another 4mths till i can see what i can get then. Will meteor lake still be LGA1700 compatible?

Still can't wait to see if tsmc's, sorry AMD's 3d vcache works out.

Not fancy a play with ADL?

Yeah who the Fff Keeps going on about ADL ?!, now what's your interest here other than trolling?!

Why don't you pull out the victim card next.

No problems here with on topic chat , you're not on topic largely, and actually engaged in the thread derailing, why, who the f knows but you.

I would agree you're going blind though your in a 5800X3D thread after buying AL, trying to push AL sales.

I have no issues with AL, as you would note in any of the ADL threads I post in positively, I'm Not a troll you see, and I own two Intel and three AMD systems ,no bias here except for a bias against trolls.

Oh and that was a gentle nudge, this was a focused nudge , but no hate here , just baffled.