• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DUNU TITAN S In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
DUNU is back at it with an impressive set of IEMs that don't break the bank. The TITAN S takes inspiration from a cyberpunk world for its design language, and pairs a neutral-bright tuning with good build quality, excellent cable, functional carry case, and plenty of ear tips to make for a sub-$100 attraction.

Show full review

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Guy 1: "Hey man, what headphones are those??"

Guy 2: "I DUNU"
I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Guy 1: "Hey man, what headphones are those??"

Guy 2: "I DUNU"
I Have No Idea Shrug GIF
Your avatar is quite fitting for this comment, but atlleast DUNU is a brand name that is still far more appealing globally than most others in this hobby, including the full and original company name behind the DUNU brand :)

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Your avatar is quite fitting for this comment, but atlleast DUNU is a brand name that is still far more appealing globally than most others in this hobby, including the full and original company name behind the DUNU brand :)

I tried coming up with something more witty to say about the headphones with the pun but I really didn't have anything :laugh:

We used to laugh at Chinese brand names but they are taking over the market in the headphone space

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I tried coming up with something more witty to say about the headphones with the pun but I really didn't have anything :laugh:

We used to laugh at Chinese brand names but they are taking over the market in the headphone space
DUNU's actually Taiwanese, but the point remains. It will happen with other spaces too inevitably, I am already seeing it with keyboards for example.

Just bought these 2 days ago from HiFiGo. They will be my first true upgrade over the CRA in terms or IEMs and a sidegrade in terms of my current home daily driver, the HE400SE. I went a bit against the current of recommendation (aka Aria).

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Just bought these 2 days ago from HiFiGo. They will be my first true upgrade over the CRA in terms or IEMs and a sidegrade in terms of my current home daily driver, the HE400SE. I went a bit against the current of recommendation (aka Aria).
Nice, let us know how you like them when it arrives.

I finally receive these and after using them over the weekend exclusively, I have to say I really like them a lot.
Firstly, the fit is superb and the isolation is good. They are a bit heavier than expected due to the metal case, but not uncomfortable and the corners are rounded and do not poke or cause discomfort.
Secondly the included zip bag and tips are really nice at this price point and I really appreciate it. The cable is also good and overly stiff.
Thirdly, sound-wise they seem to be a neutral, natural sounding IEM. It's only downside is that it kind of lacks "bass". I've put it in quotes because it is there, but compared with other IEMs I've listened to, it does not have spark that euphoria in punch or strength, but in detail. It shines for me when I listen to movie/game soundtracks or orchestral music and it sometimes gave me that hair raising effect (LOTR when the Uruk-Hai are created).
Lastly, they're easy to drive and while they do not need an amp, using one seem to improve the detail and texture of the sounds.
Overall, they're great for me and an easy recommendation.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I finally receive these and after using them over the weekend exclusively, I have to say I really like them a lot.
Firstly, the fit is superb and the isolation is good. They are a bit heavier than expected due to the metal case, but not uncomfortable and the corners are rounded and do not poke or cause discomfort.
Secondly the included zip bag and tips are really nice at this price point and I really appreciate it. The cable is also good and overly stiff.
Thirdly, sound-wise they seem to be a neutral, natural sounding IEM. It's only downside is that it kind of lacks "bass". I've put it in quotes because it is there, but compared with other IEMs I've listened to, it does not have spark that euphoria in punch or strength, but in detail. It shines for me when I listen to movie/game soundtracks or orchestral music and it sometimes gave me that hair raising effect (LOTR when the Uruk-Hai are created).
Lastly, they're easy to drive and while they do not need an amp, using one seem to improve the detail and texture of the sounds.
Overall, they're great for me and an easy recommendation.
Yup, I can agree with everything. Glad you are enjoying these, and I am sure you will do so for a long time to come!