• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Phison Debuts the X1 to Provide the Industry's Most Advanced Enterprise SSD Solution

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/yfsd9w
Phison Electronics Corp., a global leader in NAND flash controller and storage solutions, today announced the launch of its X1 controller based solid state drive (SSD) platform that delivers the industry's most advanced enterprise SSD solution. Engineered with Phison's technology to meet the evolving demands of faster and smarter global data-center infrastructures, the X1 SSD platform was designed in partnership with Seagate Technology Holdings plc, a world leader in mass-data storage infrastructure solutions. The X1 SSD customizable platform offers more computing with less energy consumption. With a cost-effective solution that eliminates bottlenecks and improves quality of service, the X1 offers more than a 30 percent increase in data reads than existing market competitors for the same power used.

"We combined Seagate's proprietary data management and customer integration capabilities with Phison's cutting-edge technology to create highly customized SSDs that meet the ever-evolving needs of the enterprise storage market," said Sai Varanasi, senior vice president of product and business marketing at Seagate Technology. "Seagate is excited to partner with Phison on developing advanced SSD technology to provide the industry with increased density, higher performance and power efficiency for all mass capacity storage providers."

The X1 SSD's comprehensive set of enterprise application for HPC, AI and hyperscale include:
  • High-performance computing (HPC): X1 SSD delivers more computing with less energy consumption and significantly provides a cost-effective platform that eliminates bottlenecks.
  • Disruptive artificial intelligence (AI): X1 SSD has empowered a new generation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide insights and produce data that can be leveraged to research adaptive models in a variety of important industries including healthcare, education, science and more.
  • Hyperscale performance for data centers: With a best-in-class performance, X1 SSD is designed to take on enterprise workloads and is equipped with high durability to move enterprise data for the long haul.

"Current industry solutions miss the mark and the X1 reinforces Phison's commitment to elevate the bar in enterprise storage by delivering the world's best-in-class enterprise SSD," said Sebastien Jean, Chief Technology Officer of Phison. "Coupled with Seagate's deep industry knowledge and Phison's advanced architecture, the X1 SSD was created to bolster the industry's enterprise-class product offerings for a variety of applications such as AI, Cloud Storage and 5G edge computing."

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Right here, right now, unlike your deadbeat carcus
System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Ah, so now my webpages/google searches/amasona orders will load as soon as I hover my mouse pointer over the link, right ? . . . . . .

/s

Processor i7-7700k @5ghz
Motherboard Asus strix Z270-F
Cooling EK AIO 240mm
Memory Hyper-X ( 16 GB - XMP )
Video Card(s) RTX 2080 super OC
Storage 512GB - WD(Nvme) + 1TB WD SDD
Display(s) Acer Nitro 165Hz OC
Case Deepcool Mesh 55
Audio Device(s) Razer Karken X
Power Supply Asus TUF gaming 650W brozen
Mouse Razer Mamba Wireless & Glorious Model D Wireless
Keyboard Cooler Master K70
Software Win 10
oooooooh! Exciting...................looking ahead to compare the number with intel platforms. AMD is quite good in memory OC compared to intel in my opinion.
Let's see how gaming performance will affect it as Ryzen7000 seems pretty awesome in every aspect. Will wait for the number with Raptor Lake and I think AMD will beat the 13th Gen with ease maybe 14th gen will give tougher competition to 7000. The game is getting pretty exciting