• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Alan Wake II System Requirements Released, Steep RT Requirements Due to Path Tracing

System Name Nebulon B
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-4800
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT 12 GB
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers, AKG Y50 headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
I'm just wondering, where was everybody 10 or 15 years ago when you needed a mid-range GPU to just play a game on minimum settings, and a high-end one to play it well (The Witcher 2 and 3)? Sure, GPUs didn't cost above a grand back then, but it's not the developer's fault that they do now, is it?

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32Gb G-Skill Trident Z Neo @3806MHz C14
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX2070
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB
Display(s) Samsung G9 49" Curved Ultrawide
Case Cooler Master Cosmos
Audio Device(s) O2 USB Headphone AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Cherry MX
Software Windows 11
I'm just wondering, where was everybody 10 or 15 years ago when you needed a mid-range GPU to just play a game on minimum settings, and a high-end one to play it well (The Witcher 2 and 3)? Sure, GPUs didn't cost above a grand back then, but it's not the developer's fault that they do now, is it?
I'd argue that developers do more/better when there are hard constraints in the hardware, and they do worse when the ceiling is removed. Thats why you need so much storage space, and so much memory just to run a Netflix app. Hundreds of megabytes just to stream a video from a website.

System Name Ultima
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard MSI Mag B550M Mortar
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 rev4 w/ Ryzen offset mount
Memory G.SKill Ripjaws V 2x16GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB Gen4, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB , 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD sata,
Display(s) ASUS TUF VG249Q3A 24" 1080p 165-180Hz VRR
Case DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200 Audio/Nvidia HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM650
Mouse Rog Strix Impact 3 Wireless | Wacom Intuos CTH-480
Keyboard A4Tech B314 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
System Name -
Processor 5800x3D
Motherboard AsRock Extreme 4
Cooling Air
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 7900 XT
Storage 7.5 TB of SSD storage
Display(s) BenQ XL2746S DyaC+ 240hz . Phillips Momentum 1440P 165hz
Case 4000D AF modded.
Audio Device(s) External Fio K3
Power Supply 850W
Mouse XTRFY MZ1
Keyboard Mechanical
VR HMD -
Software Linux Nobara. Windows 11.
Benchmark Scores A few points.
Meh character models and details so we can have Nvidia's tech again. ^ That video.
Everything is showing off lighting .... which looks good, everything else seems a generation behind.

Sad.

System Name Gungnir
Processor Ryzen 5 7600X
Motherboard ASUS TUF B650M-PLUS WIFI
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assasin 120 SE Black
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 CL36 5600MHz
Video Card(s) XFX RX 6800XT Merc 319
Storage 1TB WD SN770 | 2TB WD Blue SATA III SSD
Display(s) 1440p 165Hz VA
Case Lian Li Lancool 215
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80Ohm
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 750W 80 Plus Gold
Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless
Keyboard Keychron V6
VR HMD The bane of my existence (Oculus Quest 2)
I will say, at least they have something to show off for what the game requires, no? even without RT, all the footage I've seen from the game looks astonishing, so unlike other games coming out, at least it seems that they have something to show off for it, be it lighting, or insane level of detail (seriously, all the ground cover is insane)

Other games we've seen (specially UE games, 4 and 5) coming out recently are stupid heavy to run while also looking meh

System Name -
Processor 5800x3D
Cooling Air
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 7900 XT
Case 4000D AF modded.
Power Supply 850W
Mouse XTRFY MZ1
Keyboard Mechanical
VR HMD -
I will say, at least they have something to show off for what the game requires, no? even without RT, all the footage I've seen from the game looks astonishing, so unlike other games coming out, at least it seems that they have something to show off for it, be it lighting, or insane level of detail (seriously, all the ground cover is insane)

Other games we've seen (specially UE games, 4 and 5) coming out recently are stupid heavy to run while also looking meh
I don't have hardware to run proprietary technology... so it means base game looks and no DLSS.

Not that I will buy this game anyway since it is Alan Woke.

Is 7900XT/XTX slower in RT than RTX 4070? I think the reason here is

Does AMD offer path tracing support in any form? I think "not yet" is the correct answer? So with path tracing enabled, AMD cards are off the table.

If medium RT enables "path tracing" by default, then with this game here, we have a repeat of what was happening with PhysX 12 years ago. Enabling medium or higher PhysX settings on AMD cards was turning any game in low single digit slideshow. Nvidia is trying again with Path Tracing to make competing cards look inferior.
If something lacks a feature it is inferior, there is no 'making them look like they don't have raytracing'. They could, they decided not to put their money into developing it, stop being an apologist.

A much better comparison is AMD blocking DLSS from their sponsored games on purpose, then modders releasing DLSS on the first day the game comes out. Ahem starfield, immortals of aveum,

I don't have hardware to run proprietary technology... so it means base game looks and no DLSS.

Not that I will buy this game anyway since it is Alan Woke.
So you think it looks bad, yet you don't have a pc that can run it, you've never run anything better looking because you can't, and you actually hate the game because of some pseudo political mumbo jumbo that has absolutely nothing to do with anything that's in the game itself. In your own words...

System Name -
Processor 5800x3D
Cooling Air
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 7900 XT
Case 4000D AF modded.
Power Supply 850W
Mouse XTRFY MZ1
Keyboard Mechanical
VR HMD -
If something lacks a feature it is inferior, there is no 'making them look like they don't have raytracing'. They could, they decided not to put their money into developing it, stop being an apologist.

A much better comparison is AMD blocking DLSS from their sponsored games on purpose, then modders releasing DLSS on the first day the game comes out. Ahem starfield, immortals of aveum,

So you think it looks bad, yet you don't have a pc that can run it, you've never run anything better looking because you can't, and you actually hate the game because of some pseudo political mumbo jumbo that has absolutely nothing to do with anything that's in the game itself. In your own words...
I think how I think based on preconceived notions just like you do, yes.

Problem?

I can run RT just fine, just it's not the Nvidia 3.5 DLSS vision they have. You can run DLSS in Forza, how's that working out for ya?

I think how I think based on preconceived notions just like you do, yes.

Problem?

I can run RT just fine, just it's not the Nvidia 3.5 DLSS vision they have. You can run DLSS in Forza, how's that working out for ya?
Don't need dlss for a 4090. Yea, everyone has bias, but it seems pretty dishonest to judge a story you've never seen on a game you've never played and you're reaching hard.

Regardless whether you're being genuine or not, sounds like a low tier political troll rather than any kind of feedback remotely involving the game

System Name 3 desktop systems: Gaming / Internet / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5 5500 / Ryzen 5 4600G / FX 6300 (12 years latter got to see how bad Bulldozer is)
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (1) / MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (2) / Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3
Cooling Νoctua U12S / Segotep T4 / Snowman M-T6
Memory 32GB - 16GB G.Skill RIPJAWS 3600+16GB G.Skill Aegis 3200 / 16GB JUHOR / 16GB Kingston 2400MHz (DDR3)
Video Card(s) ASRock RX 6600 + GT 710 (PhysX)/ Vega 7 integrated / Radeon RX 580
Storage NVMes, ONLY NVMes/ NVMes, SATA Storage / NVMe boot(Clover), SATA storage
Display(s) Philips 43PUS8857/12 UHD TV (120Hz, HDR, FreeSync Premium) ---- 19'' HP monitor + BlitzWolf BW-V5
Case Sharkoon Rebel 12 / CoolerMaster Elite 361 / Xigmatek Midguard
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Chieftec 850W / Silver Power 400W / Sharkoon 650W
Mouse CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / CoolerMaster Devastator / Logitech
Keyboard CoolerMaster Devastator III Plus / CoolerMaster Devastator / Logitech
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10&Windows 11 / Windows 10

I am an AMD apologist? No. You just spread Nvidia marketing. If AMD wanted to block DLSS, no mod would enable DLSS on these games. AMD would have made it sure that replacing FSR libraries would lead to a crash.

System Name Nebulon B
Software Windows 10 Pro
My 7800 XT doesn't have DLSS. Is it inferior to a 2060 that does? No. My Fiesta ST doesn't have lane assist or adaptive cruise control. Is it inferior to a Toyota Prius that does? No, it isn't. Stop making it look like the lack of a feature automatically makes a product inferior.

My 7800 XT doesn't have DLSS. Is it inferior to a 2060 that does? No. My Fiesta ST doesn't have lane assist or adaptive cruise control. Is it inferior to a Toyota Prius that does? No, it isn't. Stop making it look like the lack of a feature automatically makes a product inferior.
Yes, in those areas it is inferior. In the area of ray tracing you are inferior. In lane assist and cruise control you are inferior.

Get over yourself and stop taking it personally. Basic logic.

I am an AMD apologist? No. You just spread Nvidia marketing. If AMD wanted to block DLSS, no mod would enable DLSS on these games. AMD would have made it sure that replacing FSR libraries would lead to a crash.
Hmm what do you call an agreement in exchange for money that discourages implementation of DLSS and expects prioritization. Oh I got it, a bribe :).

'Frank Azor admitted that such agreements provide for money in exchange for technical support (roughly speaking, AMD, like NVIDIA, pays developers for the appearance of a corresponding die at the beginning of the game), and that AMD expects partners to prioritize its technologies over competitors, but stressed that this does not prohibit the implementation of DLSS in such games.'

Processor Ryzen 5 5500 / Ryzen 5 4600G / FX 6300 (12 years latter got to see how bad Bulldozer is)
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (1) / MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max (2) / Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3
Memory 32GB - 16GB G.Skill RIPJAWS 3600+16GB G.Skill Aegis 3200 / 16GB JUHOR / 16GB Kingston 2400MHz (DDR3)
Video Card(s) ASRock RX 6600 + GT 710 (PhysX)/ Vega 7 integrated / Radeon RX 580
Storage NVMes, ONLY NVMes/ NVMes, SATA Storage / NVMe boot(Clover), SATA storage
Display(s) Philips 43PUS8857/12 UHD TV (120Hz, HDR, FreeSync Premium) ---- 19'' HP monitor + BlitzWolf BW-V5
Audio Device(s) onboard
Hmm what do you call an agreement in exchange for money that discourages implementation of DLSS and expects prioritization. :).
What do you call an agreement in exchange of money that encourages implementation of excess features available only in one manufacturer's cards while killing the performance in almost all other cards? Oh I got it, a bribe. But I am pretty sure you will give another interpretation here, one that will be at the same time a marketing promotion for Nvidia.

What do you call an agreement in exchange of money that encourages implementation of excess features available only in one manufacturer's cards while killing the performance in almost all other cards? Oh I got it, a bribe. But I am pretty sure you will give another interpretation here, one that will be at the same time a marketing promotion for Nvidia.
Lmao the "I know you are but what am I argument". Must be sweating hard from all that reaching.

It's not a coincidence every AMD sponsored game is lacking DLSS, yet nvidia sponsored games have FSR. It's not a coincidence modders can release DLSS in 1 day yet studios can't do it in 5 years of development.

There isn't, and will never be an excuse for this. If they wanted good raytracing they could do it, they don't want to. That's your problem, don't buy the card if you can't emotionally handle that. Literally turn raytracing off lmfao. You have the power to solve your own misguided issues in 1 second but you'd rather roll around in a puddle complaining you're wet.

So one last time for the people who don't understand: If you lack raytracing, you are inferior in raytracing. Take that personally if you like.

Last edited:
System Name Nebulon B
Software Windows 10 Pro
Yes, in those areas it is inferior. In the area of ray tracing you are inferior. In lane assist and cruise control you are inferior.

Get over yourself and stop taking it personally. Basic logic.
The question was "is it inferior", not "is it inferior in some areas". There's more than one thing that makes a product a good product, and just because it's lacking in one area, it doesn't mean it's overall inferior. Not to mention, the 7800 XT is not inferior to the 2060 in RT. That's not personal, just fact.

The question was "is it inferior", not "is it inferior in some areas". There's more than one thing that makes a product a good product, and just because it's lacking in one area, it doesn't mean it's overall inferior. Not to mention, the 7800 XT is not inferior to the 2060 in RT. That's not personal, just fact.
I didn't say it was a bad product, that's you once again taking things personally. A good argument doesn't require misinterpretation on purpose.

You had to go back 2 generations and 2 model tiers lower for a comparison because of how inferior you felt for having this card. At the end of the day you're bending over backwards to justify your purchase.

AMD gpu's have always been inferior, but they are reasonably priced and sometimes that's the better option. They've always performed worse on average and at the end of the day you buy what you can afford, but the fact is that anyone with an unlimited budget would choose nvidia on performance.

Unlike their CPU's, their gpu's offer little to no unique benefits at all and unlike nvidia, they're perpetually playing catchup. Their biggest chance to really set the bar was totally blown this generation when they didn't totally price out nvidia or win on performance. Every single AMD gpu I've ever owned has had software issues which take months to years to fix.

System Name Nebulon B
Software Windows 10 Pro
I didn't say it was a bad product, that's you once again taking things personally. A good argument doesn't require misinterpretation on purpose.
I'm not taking things personally. I'm calling your statement factually wrong and narrow-minded in its nature. There is a difference.

You had to go back 2 generations and 2 model tiers lower for a comparison because of how inferior you felt for having this card. At the end of the day you're bending over backwards to justify your purchase.
I didn't. I could have compared to the 4070 and still made a point. I only compared to the 2060 to make the example crystal clear (yet, you still failed to see what I was talking about).

AMD gpu's have always been inferior
That's where you're factually wrong. Look into the company's history (as well as that of ATi before the AMD merger) and you'll see many good examples (Radeon 8500, 9700, X800, HD 7000 series), as well as fuck-ups on Nvidia's side (GeForce FX series, Fermi). Both companies make good products and mess up sometimes.

Unlike their CPU's, their gpu's offer little to no unique benefits at all
Is being cheaper at the same raster performance level, and sometimes more VRAM not a benefit? Right...

Audio Device(s) onboard
Lmao the "I know you are but what am I argument". Must be sweating hard from all that reaching.

It's not a coincidence every AMD sponsored game is lacking DLSS, yet nvidia sponsored games have FSR. It's not a coincidence modders can release DLSS in 1 day yet studios can't do it in 5 years of development.

There isn't, and will never be an excuse for this. If they wanted good raytracing they could do it, they don't want to. That's your problem, don't buy the card if you can't emotionally handle that. Literally turn raytracing off lmfao. You have the power to solve your own misguided issues in 1 second but you'd rather roll around in a puddle complaining you're wet.

So one last time for the people who don't understand: If you lack raytracing, you are inferior in raytracing. Take that personally if you like.
Oh my. You are so happy supporting Nvidia, you don't even want to hide it. Of course you avoid giving a real answer to what I wrote.

So, you just bypass that Nvidia is pushing developers to optimize their games in a way that not only makes other cards, even older Nvidia models, look bad, but also make games look much worst visualy in anything not supporting a specific Nvidia feature. In the past it was PhysX, then Hairworks and Gameworks, then RayTracing, now Path Tracing and off course we got pretty fast in a situation where developers are unable to optimize a game and Frame generation is absolutely necessary for smooth...... 1080p gaming with an RTX 4090. This is something happening the last 15 years. When Nvidia promoted PhysX, developers "$$$forgot$$$" how to code physics effects in games and they where totally depended on PhysX. Then they stop knowing how to build their own libraries that work great everywhere, and they where totally depended on Gameworks. Then they decided that moving hair means Hairworks only. They could implement their own solution, they didn't know how. Then we had the tessellation fiasco with a full tessellated ocean under a city!!! Then we got RayTracing that was promoted as a breakthrough, but here we are in today where every tech site out there calls even DLSS 3.0 as mediocry without ray recostraction. Developers are starting forgeting how to code lighting without raytracing. Then Frame Generation is here to make RTX 3000 and below and anything non Nvidia look bad, so optimization just died.
Off course when AMD had DirectX 10.1 and Nvidia didn't, Nvidia pushed for the removal of a patch supporting DX10.1 from a specific game, because Radeon cards where getting a 20% boost in a specific area and that was bad for Nvidia of course.

Anyway, having conversation with someone who finds security and feels superior by supporting the strongest brand and playbacking their marketing messages, probably with a smile in their face, certain that the other person "must be sweating hard" is pointless. And It is long ago I was 15 years old to enjoy conversations with a 15 years old mentallity.

Have a nice day.

PS Modders don't need to offer support, so they can throw anything they want from day 1. Still you avoided the fact that if AMD really wanted to block DLSS they could lock the game on FSR libraries. Nvidia was locking the CUDA and PhysX use by disabling those in case the primary card wasn't an Nvidia one. If someone really wants to block something, they can.

System Name DLSS / YOLO-PC
Processor i5-12400F / 10600KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760M DS3H / Z490 Vision D
Cooling Laminar RM1 / Gammaxx 400
Memory 32 GB DDR4-3200 / 16 GB DDR4-3333
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT / R9 380 2 GB
Storage A couple SSDs, m.2 NVMe included / 240 GB CX1 + 1 TB WD HDD
Display(s) Compit HA2704 / MSi G2712
Case Matrexx 55 / Junkyard special
Audio Device(s) Want loud, use headphones. Want quiet, use satellites.
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000 W / Corsair CX650M / DQ550ST [backup]
Mouse Don't disturb, cheese eating in progress...
Keyboard Makes some noise. Probably onto something.
VR HMD I live in real reality and don't need a virtual one.
Software Windows 10 and 11
Can you give me some examples of nvidia sponsorship harming a game?
Disclaimer: not sure if that's nGreedia's sponsorship's what's ruined Cyberpunk 2077 but as of patch 1.61 (November '22), there have been no disgusting issues with FSR. Yes, FSR wasn't ideal but it's never been ideal in any game. As of 1.63 (June '23), FSR has developed extreme trailing behind quickly moving objects such as vehicles. As of now (almost November '23, three patches after), FSR does still burn eyes with this bug. So it's at least for four months already CDPR doesn't even try to bring FSR back to normal. I reported this issue from multiple accounts:

1698314666496.png

What data are they gathering? I am perhaps a bold paratrooper for not detailedly knowing how game development works but, errr, isn't reverting back to one of the previous states a 0 IQ two-click action? Why is there no fixes in a whole month after this reply?

Anyway, once again, I am not sure it's Huang to blame. 'haps it's just CDPR.

What data are they gathering?
Internal testing. When users send error reports they analyze the reported data and attempt to replicate the situation.

Are we still whining about CDPR in a thread about Remedy's game? It is clear that you hate them, but such doesn't belong here.

nGreedia's
Also, really with this? Do we not have more maturity than this nonsense?

Last edited:
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
RT is fine, RT path traced a trillion samples per pixel making sure it runs like utter shit on everything is what's not fine.

The point is there is a way to add RT improving visuals while not making the game unplayable on anything that doesn't have a 2000$ price tag.
That misses the POINT.

Dlss3.5 increase performance 500%

This shitcake is batman, Crysis all over again.

You needed physx or it looked less good.
Or the tesselation power for a hidden sea.

Now we Need an RTX 4090 to hit 1080p native.

My two finger salute for this game is infinite.

Not even in a sale is this turdburger being bought.

I hope only 4090 owners buy in at best and the dev sinks out of existence for this Shit.

Bought fools.

System Name Mean machine
Processor 12900k
Motherboard MSI Unify X
Cooling Noctua U12A
Memory 7600c34
Video Card(s) 4090 Gamerock oc
Storage 980 pro 2tb
Display(s) Samsung crg90
Case Fractal Torent
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Arya / a30 - d30 pro stack
Power Supply Be quiet dark power pro 1200
Mouse Viper ultimate
Keyboard Blackwidow 65%
Disclaimer: not sure if that's nGreedia's sponsorship's what's ruined Cyberpunk 2077 but as of patch 1.61 (November '22), there have been no disgusting issues with FSR. Yes, FSR wasn't ideal but it's never been ideal in any game. As of 1.63 (June '23), FSR has developed extreme trailing behind quickly moving objects such as vehicles. As of now (almost November '23, three patches after), FSR does still burn eyes with this bug. So it's at least for four months already CDPR doesn't even try to bring FSR back to normal. I reported this issue from multiple accounts:

View attachment 318993
What data are they gathering? I am perhaps a bold paratrooper for not detailedly knowing how game development works but, errr, isn't reverting back to one of the previous states a 0 IQ two-click action? Why is there no fixes in a whole month after this reply?

DLSS had ghosting issues for - probably a year or so. So neither of them have to do with nvidia, else the DLSS issue would have been fixed instantly, but it wasn't.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
At least if it will run like ass with all the RT features on there will be a valid reason for it.

Nowadays even shitty Unity games opt for DLSS to cover up lack of any performance optimization and look the same as the stuff released 10 years ago.

System Name BarnacleMan
Processor 14700KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite Ax DDR5
Cooling ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 + P12 Max Fans
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury Beast
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf 4090 24GB
Storage 4TB sn850x, 2TB sn850x, 2TB Netac Nv7000 + 2TB p5 plus, 4TB MX500 * 2 = 18TB. Plus dvd burner.
Display(s) Dell 23.5" 1440P IPS panel
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH Performance Mid-Tower
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z623
Power Supply Gigabyte 850w
I never had much interest in ray tracing, although based on some screenshots from alan wake, I'm hoping it doesn't get to the point where you have to use ray tracing, just to get the same quality of lighting effects that non-rt based games used just fine 4 years ago. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, I thought we'd at least be safe until the next console generation idk. I understand rt is easier for developers and thats fine I guess, as long as the hardware is there to support it, and I really don't think we are there yet.

Last edited: