• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] NZXT Gamers Rig

nhlrocker

Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6650
Motherboard Gigabyte P35-DS3L
Cooling Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro, 1x80mm side intake, 1x80mm rear exhaust, 1x120mm Intake, 1x80mm Intake
Memory Corsair XMS 3GB PC2-5400 DDR2-667 CL 4-4-4-12
Video Card(s) EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA2
Display(s) Viewsonic G790 + NEC AccuSync70
Case NZXT Trinity
Audio Device(s) OnBoard
Power Supply OCZ ModStream 520W
Software Windows XP
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
NZXT Trinity
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 3.0GHZ
Gigabyte DS3L
2GB Corsair XMS2
EVGA 8800GTS KO 640MB
OCZ Modstream 500W
320GB Seagate SATA

Mods:
-didnt really do that much modding yet, this is my very first pc i put together :)
-Some case lighting
-custom fan grill on side 80mm intake fan
-added a bunch of fans...?
-i eventually want to paint the inside of my case black, how would i go about doing this? what kind of paint should i use?

Any tips? pointers? Im new to all of this so i do not know much. This is my very first pc i built :)
I like the psu cables being like that because of the UV wrapped cables. Kinda looks like watercooling :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor Intel i7 4790K
Motherboard ASRock z97 Extreme
Cooling NZST Kraken
Memory 16gb
Video Card(s) 2x EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2
Storage Samsung 950 EVO
Display(s) 28'' Samsung
Case NZXT H700i
Power Supply EVGA 850G2
How about some normal pics? turn those lights off take the side panel off and give us a look at whats inside....

If you take a look at most of the cases in the gallery you should notice a pattern on how to present your computer.
No offense but, funny angles,weird lighting, crazy emo/myspace style pictures doesnt really cut it here. Im not saying all these examples are directed to you tho.

V

Viper2

How about some normal pics? turn those lights off take the side panel off and give us a look at whats inside....

If you take a look at most of the cases in the gallery you should notice a pattern on how to present your computer.
No offense but, funny angles,weird lighting, crazy emo/myspace style pictures doesnt really cut it here. Im not saying all these examples are directed to you tho.

How about you start voting?. if you look at the other cases in the gallery you should notice a pattern on how people vote.
No offence but, not voting, giving feedback doesnt really cut it here. im saying this as directed to you :p

Processor Intel i7 4790K
Motherboard ASRock z97 Extreme
Cooling NZST Kraken
Memory 16gb
Video Card(s) 2x EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2
Storage Samsung 950 EVO
Display(s) 28'' Samsung
Case NZXT H700i
Power Supply EVGA 850G2
How about you start voting?. if you look at the other cases in the gallery you should notice a pattern on how people vote.
No offence but, not voting, giving feedback doesnt really cut it here. im saying this as directed to you :p
oh very clever ... That is an offensive remark especially how it was directed to me
how is giving feedback but not voting not cut it?
At least i took the time to give any kind of feed back... most ppl would just give a low score and not say anything at all.

CarolinaKSU

System Name ANTC-1221
Processor Intel Core2 Quad - Q9550 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS P5Q-Deluxe
Cooling Xigmatek HDT-1283
Memory G.SKILL 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2-1100 1.8v
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 280
Storage 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD753LJ 750GB in RAID0, WD Caviar 500GB
Display(s) Hanns-G HW223D 22"
Case Antec 1200
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker connected to Logitech G15 5.1 Surround
Power Supply Thermaltake Toughpower W0116RU 750W
Software Vista Home Premium 64-bit
Not saying I dont believe you, but how did you get a 19c idle with a 3.0ghz O/C? I have an E6600 that i got to idle at 19c but is stock at 2.4ghz with a pretty nice CPU fan..

Also, 6/10 for now, if you take some pics of the inside with normal lighting and the side panel off I will up my vote..

V

Viper2

Don't start drama.

Last edited by a moderator:

If he doesn't want to vote, he doesn't have to. Nowhere in the rules does it say he must, and you don't get to decide what "cuts" it and what doesn't. Please don't provoke arguments, it creates and unfriendly atmosphere, which we do have rules against.

-Thanks

zeus

Take a look at other cases in the gallery. Do some cable management and take the side cover off so all can see. You can learn a lot from just looking around. good luck.

T

ThermalTake-FTW!

If he doesn't want to vote, he doesn't have to. Nowhere in the rules does it say he must, and you don't get to decide what "cuts" it and what doesn't. Please don't provoke arguments, it creates and unfriendly atmosphere, which we do have rules against.

-Thanks

Dude, take a joke....
He wasnt the only one to say "it doesnt cut it"...
was just a joke but obviously you either (1) didnt get it (2) didnt read the other post.
What was said wasnt intended to provoke arguments but rather Laughed at :D
Anyway most people like to have there rig voted for and so far He hasnt voted many at all... i relise that u dont have to but it was just a thought... BYEEEEEEE

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Wow, this thread seems to be visited by the mentally handicapped! Anyways, all I see are a picture of a video card, a couple monitors, the front of a case, and blue lights. 4/10