• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ali Express

System Name Obliterator
Processor Ryzen 7 7700x PBO
Motherboard ASRock x670e Steel Legend
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 G2 LBC
Memory G.skill Trident Z5 Neo 6000@CL30
Video Card(s) ASRock rx7900 GRE Steel Legend
Storage 2 x 2TB Samsung 990 pro nmve ssd 2 X 4TB Samsung 870 evo sata ssd 1 X 18TB WD Gold sata hdd
Display(s) LG 27GN750-B
Case Fractal Torrent
Audio Device(s) Klipsch promedia heritage 2.1
Power Supply FSP Hydro TI 1000w
Mouse SteelSeries Prime+
Keyboard Lenovo SK-8825 (L)
Software Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 21H2 / Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC 24H2 with multiple flavors of VM
I avoid Aliexpress like the plague. Way too much mystery meat on their shelves for my liking (hell, I dont even like Amazon). I have to enough CYA to do as it is without adding cheap cables and fittings to the mix.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Razer Pro Type Ultra
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
The rules for AliExpress are the same as for any other platform like Ebay: don't buy just based on price, but on seller ratings and reviews. Those with more ratings and more positive ratings are far less likely to screw you over because they have built up a reputation.

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/@950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
My family uses Aliexpress frequently, I've also bought a bunch of stuff from there in the past years and 99% of the time I've had no issues whatsoever and even when I've had an issue the seller corrected it in day or so after the problem.
Like the others said, don't just randomly buy stuff from there, buy from sellers who sold a lot of pieces and has a good feedback in general and then you can avoid issues most of the time.

Low quality post by inquisitor1
Pointlessly rude.
I've bought a lot of stuff from Ali Express and not had any issues so far, and that includes any electronics I have bought.
Read the details and don't buy obvious junk.
you talk nonsense. theres a reason why their reddit sub is bombed constantly 24/7 with people having tons of issues.

always deflecting and downplaying though.

I have to post pictures of the battery pack i bought. description shows exactly what it is. and of course lets not forget the scams with photoshop edited images. guy had immaculate feedback on the item. tons of positive. then I got mine, looked at the feedback again and the last 2 weeks all negative feedback from all recent sales.

me, I prefer to pay a little more, but I get satisfaction knowing I have amazon to back me up. I dont have to "prove" the item is defective or broke, or missing items or the wrong item. I click return, put it in the packaging. print out an invoice, drop it off. free shipping. dhl pick up the package, i get a message my money was returned in 2 days. not with aliexpress. its a shethole site full of scammers. theres a reason why their stock is down the shets.

for all I care they can go bust. I did order from bangood before. while the process was ok on a few orders, the shipping is longer.

so I dismiss what you say regarding reading the description. even posters here say the same thing. you buy X, get Y. garbage quality, fake and counterfeit. trash. unsafe, but keep downplaying. we know the truth.

china sends tons of PR reps to stabalize battle damage and bad rep against aliexpress. you can clearly see who they are.

Low quality post by Caring1
System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
you talk nonsense. theres a reason why their reddit sub is bombed constantly 24/7 with people having tons of issues.

I have to post pictures of the battery pack i bought. description shows exactly what it is. and of course lets not forget the scams with photoshop edited images. guy had immaculate feedback on the item. tons of positive. then I got mine, looked at the feedback again and the last 2 weeks all negative feedback from all recent sales.

me, I prefer to pay a little more, but I get satisfaction knowing I have amazon to back me up. I dont have to "prove" the item is defective or broke, or missing items or the wrong item. I click return, put it in the packaging. print out an invoice, drop it off. free shipping. dhl pick up the package, i get a message my money was returned in 2 days. not with aliexpress. its a shethole site full of scammers. theres a reason why their stock is down the shets.

for all I care they can go bust. I did order from bangood before. while the process was ok on a few orders, the shipping is longer.

so I dismiss what you say regarding reading the description. even posters here say the same thing. you buy X, get Y. garbage quality, fake and counterfeit. trash. unsafe, but keep downplaying. we know the truth.

china sends tons of PR reps to stabalize battle damage and bad rep against aliexpress. you can clearly see who they are.
Generalize and act the A.H. often?
"always deflecting" really? I stated my opinion based on my multiple experiences.
Sure there are karens that love to leave negative reviews, you find them on any site.

Low quality post by inquisitor1
thats pictures of the very "legi" battery pack who had enough feedback. it was also as the first thumbnail which means alx recommends these . and when I opened a dispute, like others, aliexpress removed the link so you couldnt see the scam. tons of scammers on aliexpress. its because alx sides with their own kind. id never buy anything over $20 there. and mostly i prefer to go through amazon. you can see the 3rd "battery" is just for weight.. the other 2 batteries are crep quality. they couldnt even charge my phone from 30% full. only went to 80%

usually people who cant hold an argument resort to cursing and name calling as you did. pathetic.

goto reddit. see how many negative posts they have every minute.'
im glad their stock is tanking. well deserved fail

id show the other battery pack as a scam but its in a box stored somewhere. also a scam for a "legit" seller. but you are a pr rep. there are many here. they have to save face. alot is at stake for them.

Last edited:
Low quality post by Assimilator
System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Razer Pro Type Ultra
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
economy is not good, real estate is a big issue in china now. they have "sales" every week trying to stimulate sales. they have these stupid coin "sale" no one understands. prices have jumped like crazy the last 2 years. and bad economy means people trying every which way to make money which means far more scammers now then ever before. I showed aliexpress the open battery pack with the "dummy" battery inside and was told to return it. which means I would pay more to ship it back then it cost. I purchased some foam brick wallpaper for a corner in the home. the seller listed the item showing its 5mm thick. I received it, checked it with a caliper..come in at 1.5mm. its trash. its constant mixed bag. but a high percentage of bs.

scam site. as much as I hate amazon, its the only safe way. I ALWAYS get my money back and no hassle. and thats worth it for less stress.

System Name I don't name my rig
Processor 14700K
Motherboard Asus TUF Z790
Cooling Air/water/DryIce
Memory DDR5 G.Skill Z5 RGB 6000mhz C36
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Super
Storage 980 Pro
Display(s) Some LED 1080P TV
Case Open bench
Audio Device(s) Some Old Sherwood stereo and old cabinet speakers
Power Supply Corsair 1050w HX series
Mouse Razor Mamba Tournament Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910
VR HMD Quest 2
Software Windows
Benchmark Scores Max Freq 13700K 6.7ghz DryIce Max Freq 14700K 7.0ghz DryIce Max all time Freq FX-8300 7685mhz LN2
I need to recap a little just because.

We just use PayPal at work (and I at home) for some small tools like torx bits and stuff like that. Fasteners, cheap grinding masks. Basically just shop supply stuff. I ordered torx bits myself, no issues. They break and because only like 5 bucks for a set, just pitch the garbage. So we are Not buying high dollar items or expect anything of top quality. That's obvious when you browse Ali Express.

Anyhow, the point is using PayPal is probably the wise choice for payments. It's not coming out of your pocket directly from your bank, and PayPal is really good about backing the buyer first. I've not had to make a claim, but then I haven't used Ali Express for electronics like processors or motherboards.

E-Bay, no different. We recently bought a refirb ECM for 6.7L CM2350 B101 Cummins. It came looking real nice. Seller contacted the shop and asked that we contact him instead of going through e-bay. It was evident he knew there was a problem with the ECM. I flashed it, which usually clears the fault codes, it throws like 20. Junk. We are in the process of contacting the seller as I type this!! This doesn't make E-Bay a bad place to buy though....

So my end statement should be, buyer be aware. Get cheap stuff like consumables, don't use your bank card (anywhere or for anything ever!). Credit card or PayPal will have your back. Take the time to read the sales ads and make wise decisions. Just like shopping anywhere online.

System Name DLSS / YOLO-PC
Processor i5-12400F / 10600KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760M DS3H / Z490 Vision D
Cooling Laminar RM1 / Gammaxx 400
Memory 32 GB DDR4-3200 / 16 GB DDR4-3333
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT / R9 380 2 GB
Storage A couple SSDs, m.2 NVMe included / 240 GB CX1 + 1 TB WD HDD
Display(s) Compit HA2704 / MSi G2712
Case Matrexx 55 / Junkyard special
Audio Device(s) Want loud, use headphones. Want quiet, use satellites.
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000 W / Corsair CX650M / DQ550ST [backup]
Mouse Don't disturb, cheese eating in progress...
Keyboard Makes some noise. Probably onto something.
VR HMD I live in real reality and don't need a virtual one.
Software Windows 10 and 11
My latest Ali experience happened almost five years ago. Was ordering old Intel CPUs like Xeon E3-1270 V2 and i5-2500K, with occasional purchases of different stuff. Mostly flawless.

No idea how it fares nowadays though. Guess it's okay but I'd rather check local used market first, prolly gems are here.

Processor 14700K
Cooling Air/water/DryIce
Storage 980 Pro
Case Open bench
Keyboard Logitech G910
VR HMD Quest 2
Software Windows
Benchmark Scores Max Freq 13700K 6.7ghz DryIce Max Freq 14700K 7.0ghz DryIce Max all time Freq FX-8300 7685mhz LN2
My latest Ali experience happened almost five years ago. Was ordering old Intel CPUs like Xeon E3-1270 V2 and i5-2500K, with occasional purchases of different stuff. Mostly flawless.

No idea how it fares nowadays though. Guess it's okay but I'd rather check local used market first, prolly gems are here.
Id much rather buy and sell used hardware at TPU forums then look anywhere else. It's a lot more personal, can get way better descriptions. And good deals because we are all hardworking people.

BestBuy has been super competitive, and because it's close to work, I purchase there many electronics. If I don't like the video card, I just walk in and return it for full refund within 14 days. All good!

Id much rather buy and sell used hardware at TPU forums then look anywhere else.
Prolly that's because you're from the 1st world. I hardly ever see eastern Europeans selling here on TPU, let alone Russians who can send me goods without overspending on logistics. I check local second-hand first (provided I can't afford BNIB) and then go alternative routes. Your mileage does vary as I can see.

System Name Sim Racing PC/Dell XPS 15 7590
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800x/Intel Core i7-9750h
Motherboard ASUS TUF B450-Plus II/Dell Laptop MB
Cooling Arctic Freezer A35 CO/laptop cooling
Memory 2*8 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200/2*8GB Crucial DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) XFX SWFT309 RX 6700 XT/Laptop GTX 1650
Storage 1 TB Crucial 3400 PCIe Gen 4 SSD/Ediloca EN605 512 GB PCIe Gen 3 SSD
Display(s) 77" LG OLED TV (4K@120Hz)/15" Dell integrated panel (1080p@60Hz) and 27" Acer KB272 (1080p@75Hz)
Case Cougar MX330-G Air / XPS 7590 chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro via Yamaha HT receiver/Integrated speakers or Creative Pebble Plus
Power Supply EVGA 600 BA / Dell 130W laptop brick
Mouse Logitech K400+ / Cherry MW 4500
Keyboard Logitech K400+ / Drop ENTR or E-YOOSO Z-686 or integrated keyboard
VR HMD Meta Quest 2
Software Windows 11 Home/Windows 11 Pro (meaning to try Linux)
I have used AliExpress a handful of times to buy various things. I can't vouch for everything on the website, but here's a few things I've found to be decent on there:
-IEMS/Earbuds from the likes of KZ or KBEAR
-Soldering stuff (irons, holders, tip cleaners, etc.)
-Adapters
-Other cheap electronics that are typically rebrands of generic designs

Again, I feel that you should be careful about what you buy on there. For example, I wouldn't buy a USB wall charger from there or a computer PSU.

Processor 14700K
Cooling Air/water/DryIce
Storage 980 Pro
Case Open bench
Keyboard Logitech G910
VR HMD Quest 2
Software Windows
Prolly that's because you're from the 1st world. I hardly ever see eastern Europeans selling here on TPU, let alone Russians who can send me goods without overspending on logistics. I check local second-hand first (provided I can't afford BNIB) and then go alternative routes. Your mileage does vary as I can see.
I'm not sure how to respond lol. I'm in the US. I go to work everyday and earn money. Have the same buying tools as anyone else. If I want to turn into a Zombie, I'll go to Kingston Philadelphia.

Euro dudes and dudetts not selling here doesn't really say much. Because there's not a lot of buying and selling here at all in general. Forums are a very small glitch of the public general communication. Definitely can buy and sell much more local on FB market place.

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/@950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro

What a mature take really + you go around leaving the Haha reaction on everyone's post that doesn't suit your experience, way to go huh.:rolleyes:
Like I've said, personally I've had a single issue with my Aliexpress orders in the past ~4 years and that was fixed quickly too and my brother uses Ali for like 10+ years now and he did not have any serious issues either. 'hes currently busy building a 3000 pieces Lego car from Ali and its damn well made same as the previous ones he bought from there'
Matter of fact hes running an ENTIRE custom water cooling loop system from Ali and its been working with no issues for years now so theres that. 'Bykski and Barrow parts'

I've always had a ~2-3$ tempered glass screen protector on my phones from Ali and they did save my phone more than once same with my father's phone, locally I can't buy any of that stuff or even if I do find it in my country it costs like 5 times more.
Btw we did buy PC/electronics related stuff from Ali in the past and that was fine too, like I've said don't just dumb browse and buy stuff from there but that goes for any site in general. 'I'm also a second hand hardware market user for many years now w/o a single bad experience but I guess its not for everyone huh'

Last edited:
Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
If I want to turn into a Zombie, I'll go to Kingston Philadelphia.
...you mean Kensington?

Thanks for a tourism tip. Will visit Philly one day.

How do you say "extra cheese whiz please comrade" in Russian?

Processor 5950x
Motherboard B550 ProArt
Cooling Fuma 2
Memory 4x32GB 3200MHz Corsair LPX
Video Card(s) 2x RTX 3090
Display(s) LG 42" C2 4k OLED
Power Supply XPG Core Reactor 850W
Software I use Arch btw
I regularly buy stuff from Aliexpress, never had any issues.
Most of the stuff I buy is smaller eletronics pieces (think of arduino stuff) and other trinkets, but I've also bought my previous 3700x from there, and also tons of SSDs/NVMes/SBCs.

I used to love it when we could get around the taxation here in Brazil, but now most stuff has import taxes automatically applied, so prices are way higher than what they used to be (I still buy some stuff from there that I can't find here, or that are still way cheaper than local stuff, even with taxes on top).

Once I tried to buy lots of SSDs that clearly had the wrong price. I never expected it to go through anyway, but Ali just refunded me and canceled the purchase when the seller didn't send the stuff.
Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 16.54.28.png

(prices in BRL, so divide by 5 to get the approximate value in USD).

Processor i5-6600K
Motherboard Asus Z170A
Cooling some cheap Cooler Master Hyper 103 or similar
Memory 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
Display(s) 2x Oldell 24" 1920x1200
Case Bitfenix Nova white windowless non-mesh
Audio Device(s) E-mu 1212m PCI
Power Supply Seasonic G-360
Mouse Logitech Marble trackball, never had a mouse
Keyboard Key Tronic KT2000, no Win key because 1994
Software Oldwin
Once I tried to buy lots of SSDs that clearly had the wrong price. I never expected it to go through anyway, but Ali just refunded me and canceled the purchase when the seller didn't send the stuff.
Buy from Sumsing next time, not Sumsung.

How do you say "extra cheese whiz please comrade" in Russian?
This brand doesn't exist on our market. However, we'd utter something along the lines of «Братан, дай мне ещё этого чиз уиза». Rough transcription: [brahtan, die mne yeshcho etago cheese whiza]

Literal meaning: "Bro, gimme more of that Cheese Whiz."

You're welcome.

NB: "Comrade" is severely outdated and is always used pejoratively. USSR is long gone.

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
I've bought a couple grand worth of wcing gear from Byski and Barrows AliExpress sites and have never had any issues. It's waaay cheaper than buying from their US sites or getting the same gear from other US websites. It generally takes 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. Most wcing builds require plenty of time to build out anyhow so no biggie.

I've never bought a battery pack from AliExpress... they're already cheap as is aren't they? Then you have to wait 2-4 weeks? If you don't buy from a name brand site you're essentially setting yourself up for a questionable experience right off the git go. All of those question marks vs simply walking into a brick and mortar? Hmmm, the latter seems like the wise choice...just sayin.

System Name Iglo
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360
Memory 32 gigs - 3600hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 GAMING
Storage NvmE x2 + SSD + spinning rust
Display(s) BenQ XL2420Z - lenovo both 27" and 1080p 144/60
Case Fractal Design Meshify C TG Black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z-2300 2.1 200w Speaker /w 8 inch subwoofer
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 550w
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Corsair k100 Air Wireless RGB Cherry MX
Software win 10
Benchmark Scores Super-PI 1M T: 7,993 s :CinebR20: 5755 point GeekB: 2097 S-11398-M 3D :TS 7674/12260
Anything i buy (EU), has import tax payed automaticly, when i bought from Ali. i have ordered 1000 things from them never had an issue with payback or broken item.

System Name Sim Racing PC/Dell XPS 15 7590
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800x/Intel Core i7-9750h
Motherboard ASUS TUF B450-Plus II/Dell Laptop MB
Cooling Arctic Freezer A35 CO/laptop cooling
Memory 2*8 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200/2*8GB Crucial DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) XFX SWFT309 RX 6700 XT/Laptop GTX 1650
Storage 1 TB Crucial 3400 PCIe Gen 4 SSD/Ediloca EN605 512 GB PCIe Gen 3 SSD
Display(s) 77" LG OLED TV (4K@120Hz)/15" Dell integrated panel (1080p@60Hz) and 27" Acer KB272 (1080p@75Hz)
Case Cougar MX330-G Air / XPS 7590 chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro via Yamaha HT receiver/Integrated speakers or Creative Pebble Plus
Power Supply EVGA 600 BA / Dell 130W laptop brick
Mouse Logitech K400+ / Cherry MW 4500
Keyboard Logitech K400+ / Drop ENTR or E-YOOSO Z-686 or integrated keyboard
VR HMD Meta Quest 2
Software Windows 11 Home/Windows 11 Pro (meaning to try Linux)
I just remembered another thing I got from AliExpress that kicks butt: an H-pattern shifter for my sim rig that cost less than $50 US.
1000003085.jpg

This thing is great! I have tried Logitech's shifter which is similar in price and it's so much worse than this thing. It's not realistic but it's very satisfying and incredibly accurate; missed shifts are very uncommon.

Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours