• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX May Feature Faulty Coolers, Causing Overheating

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
This might be a stupid question, but how does a vapor chamber dry out? It's a closed system, which means vapor can't escape, so it can't dry out, can it?
It's not actually drying out which is why I hate the term, but it's a term to describe the state where the chamber no longer has any liquid in it and all of that material is stuck in a vapor state because it's too hot to re-condense into a liquid. Since the phase change effect is what makes thermal conductivity good, as soon as this occurs, there is no going back until the chamber cools down enough to allow for that vapor to condense.

Why didn't AdiosMyDineros just contact Sapphire (they've been doing vapor chamber designs for years with no failure)? o_O:D

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
Didn't some AIB person...already make a statement (off the record, If memory serves) that they believed there was an issue with a batch of heatsinks, when asked what they thought the problem was?
I can't remember if it was posted here or somewhere else.

System Name Main System
Processor i9-10940x
Motherboard MSI X299 Xpower Gaming AC
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + Second Fan
Memory G.Skill 64GB @3200MHz XMP
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix RTX 3090 24GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus; 2TB Corsair Force MP600; 2TB Samsung PM981a
Display(s) Dell U4320Q; LG 43MU79-B
Case Corsair A540
Audio Device(s) Creative Lab SoundBlaster ZX-R
Power Supply EVGA G2 1300
Mouse Logitech MK550
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum XT Brown Switches
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20 - 6910; FireStrike Ultra - 13241; TimeSpy Extreme - 10067; Port Royal - 13855
Shouldn't AMD's statement be included in the news article?
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-responds-to-rx-7900-xtx-hotspot-fiasco

If you have a problem, just contact support, pay $50 and ship it back to AMD for a replacement. Or just return it if it is within the return window. It is no fun but I consider it as an beta tester early adopter tax. I did dodge a bullet as I was searching high and low for the 7900 XTX reference design. Guess I will wait this one out.

Last edited:
System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
It's not actually drying out which is why I hate the term, but it's a term to describe the state where the chamber no longer has any liquid in it and all of that material is stuck in a vapor state because it's too hot to re-condense into a liquid. Since the phase change effect is what makes thermal conductivity good, as soon as this occurs, there is no going back until the chamber cools down enough to allow for that vapor to condense.
Its not drying out, its just so hot all the liquid has evaporated, leaving the chamber....dry.

This is why I hate pedantic name games. 99% would describe this as the chamber being "dry". Because it is.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs, 24TB Enterprise drives
Display(s) 55" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
Looks like AMD is going to be at odds with their vapor chamber manufacturer. I'm still buying one cause its going under a waterblock. I love how the Nvidiots in the thread are so happy they get to give leather man money, and if their wish came true that AMD would exit the graphics market they could just start donating body parts to keep leather man alive. I wonder if they think he actually cares about them in their moms basement.....

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
After reading this thread one would be reticent to buy a 7900XTX. All of the AIBs are selling Reference cards. What cards are the vendor for the Video? When we look at the first 7900XTX cards that were on Newegg were they not all reference designs? That makes the propensity for an issue to exist by how many Companies were individually involved in Manufacturing of these cards? I am glad that this morning I watched Ancient Hardware doing a comparison of the 7900XT vs the 6800 and 3070 and all I can say is I am pumped to get my 7900XTX. All of the noise that has been created like I said before is worrying. We need to step back from this Spy vs Spy environment that we have created. I don't buy Nvidia discrete Graphics cards due to a personal experience but I totally enjoy my Laptop 3060. That thing can even do 1440 Medium. The messed up thing is I then watched the only Video I know on the Pulse lineup and I forget the channel (Watching soccer (Football) and drinking beer) he went through Ultrawide support and all I can say is when the Wife asked me this morning what was the $500 (Zip is cool on Newegg)(Have some TFSA money coming) that came out of our account but it was just a question and I was proud to tell her it is for my Computer and would make me very happy and that was it. I can't wait to get my 7900XTX and AMD have already responded directly to this issue making it a non issue and any continued narrative just noise. The fact the Debauer created a video after AMD responded to the issue he mostly highlighted should make all of us pause our journey down the rabbit hole that is Youtube.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, watercooled
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Custom Watercooling-Loop with 2x 240mm and 1x 120mm Radiators
Memory 4x 8Gb G.Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX MBA
Storage 2x Crucial P1 1TB, 1x Mushkin Reactor 1TB
Display(s) Cooler Master Tempest GP27Q
Case Corsair Obsidian 500D
Power Supply Superflower Leadex Platinum 750W
I can't wait to get my 7900XTX and AMD have already responded directly to this issue making it a non issue and any continued narrative just noise. The fact the Debauer created a video after AMD responded to the issue he mostly highlighted should make all of us pause our journey down the rabbit hole that is Youtube.
Not sure if I got your point correctly, but I would say this is far from being a non-issue.

At the moment I would not buy a reference design card unless you want to watercool it or you are fine with sending it back if you get one with a bad cooler.

If you can get your hands on a reasonably priced custom design model you should also be fine.

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Keyboard Logitech G510
Not sure if I got your point correctly, but I would say this is far from being a non-issue.

At the moment I would not buy a reference design card unless you want to watercool it or you are fine with sending it back if you get one with a bad cooler.

If you can get your hands on a reasonably priced custom design model you should also be fine.
You can't even buy a reference design right now. If you know me you know that it will be Watercooled anyway. The thing is reference designs have been usually only the first batch of cards and as I said AMD have honoured it already.

System Name Main System
Processor i9-10940x
Motherboard MSI X299 Xpower Gaming AC
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + Second Fan
Memory G.Skill 64GB @3200MHz XMP
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix RTX 3090 24GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus; 2TB Corsair Force MP600; 2TB Samsung PM981a
Display(s) Dell U4320Q; LG 43MU79-B
Case Corsair A540
Audio Device(s) Creative Lab SoundBlaster ZX-R
Power Supply EVGA G2 1300
Mouse Logitech MK550
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum XT Brown Switches
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20 - 6910; FireStrike Ultra - 13241; TimeSpy Extreme - 10067; Port Royal - 13855
You can't even buy a reference design right now. If you know me you know that it will be Watercooled anyway. The thing is reference designs have been usually only the first batch of cards and as I said AMD have honoured it already.

A few reference design cards are now available on Newegg. I think people are starting to back off from buying them until we have a clear answer from AMD.
https://www.newegg.com/asrock-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-radeon-rx7900xtx-24g/p/N82E16814930084
https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-gv-r79xtx-24gc-b/p/N82E16814932589

I also noticed price cut on the 7900 XT

I am confused by the reasoning debauer uses to make his conclusion. like some have said already he bought broken cards and then went on to find them broken and then declares that all cards are there for broken? I get that there are many claims from other people that they also have had this issue, but until proven otherwise thats all they are "claims". Looking back at the 4090 connector issue there were also a ton of people claiming to be having that issue and that turned out to be BS. there will always be people jumping on these type of situations trying to make it appear as if its worse than it is. doesnt matter what brand it is, AMD, intel, Nvidia, there will always be people adding to the claims to make it seem worse. this testing that he did doesnt actually prove how widespread this issue is, just that in these cards that were having that issue he was able to narrow it down to something specific, which is great. but to then say it's an issue with all 7900xt(x)s cards because these broken ones are in fact broken doesn't add up to me. it shows that with the cards that are having issues it's probably related to the vapor chamber. do we know if it's a problem with all vapor chambers? no we don't. we have no idea whats causing it and further investigation is required to find that. maybe there's a specific condition that causes this to happen? maybe it's a defect in the manufacturing of specific batches of cards? all his testing shows is that there could be an issue with the vapor chamber on the cards that are having issues. for someone that has such a huge following this feels totally reckless to be making such claims at this point about needing to do recalls. this would be like if someone said Nvidia needs to recall all 4090s because of the melting cables, without regard to the number of cards actually having issues.

again if it turns out that they need to do a recall then thats what they need to do, but i dont see anything in debauers video that shows that is the case. again this would be like if someone sent him four 4090s that had melted connections and after testing and seeing that they would in fact melt, he then thinks nvidia should do a recall. This just doesn't feel scientific at all how he has come to the conclusion he did.

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Keyboard Logitech G510
A few reference design cards are now available on Newegg. I think people are starting to back off from buying them until we have a clear answer from AMD.
https://www.newegg.com/asrock-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-radeon-rx7900xtx-24g/p/N82E16814930084
https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-radeon-rx-7900-xtx-gv-r79xtx-24gc-b/p/N82E16814932589

I also noticed price cut on the 7900 XT
I guess they are restocking, every card was on Auto Notify and the only new ones seem to be the remainder of what was not released at Launch. I got the Sapphire Pulse and the fact that their are no reviews other than the one I mentioned in my Post about the 7900XT is that but propaganda is powerful. The XFX 7900XT has dropped by $30 in Canada it is now $1369. It took 3 days for the card I got to sell out. That could be part of it but I think the reality is there is a clear difference in the cards that have 3 8 Pin vs 2 8 Pin. Since I have a 1000W PSU (Deepcool Unit with no pigtails just one connector for PCIE) with 3 PCIe cables and have no intention of having nothing other than an X3D chip that that will be plenty for my array.

System Name Nebulon B
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-4800
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT 12 GB
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers, AKG Y50 headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
I am confused by the reasoning debauer uses to make his conclusion. like some have said already he bought broken cards and then went on to find them broken and then declares that all cards are there for broken? I get that there are many claims from other people that they also have had this issue, but until proven otherwise thats all they are "claims". Looking back at the 4090 connector issue there were also a ton of people claiming to be having that issue and that turned out to be BS. there will always be people jumping on these type of situations trying to make it appear as if its worse than it is. doesnt matter what brand it is, AMD, intel, Nvidia, there will always be people adding to the claims to make it seem worse. this testing that he did doesnt actually prove how widespread this issue is, just that in these cards that were having that issue he was able to narrow it down to something specific, which is great. but to then say it's an issue with all 7900xt(x)s cards because these broken ones are in fact broken doesn't add up to me. it shows that with the cards that are having issues it's probably related to the vapor chamber. do we know if it's a problem with all vapor chambers? no we don't. we have no idea whats causing it and further investigation is required to find that. maybe there's a specific condition that causes this to happen? maybe it's a defect in the manufacturing of specific batches of cards? all his testing shows is that there could be an issue with the vapor chamber on the cards that are having issues. for someone that has such a huge following this feels totally reckless to be making such claims at this point about needing to do recalls. this would be like if someone said Nvidia needs to recall all 4090s because of the melting cables, without regard to the number of cards actually having issues.

again if it turns out that they need to do a recall then thats what they need to do, but i dont see anything in debauers video that shows that is the case. again this would be like if someone sent him four 4090s that had melted connections and after testing and seeing that they would in fact melt, he then thinks nvidia should do a recall. This just doesn't feel scientific at all how he has come to the conclusion he did.
Thank you! :)

I wish I could put use my words as nicely as you did, but it infuriates me how many people get hyped up on pseudo-scientific sensationalist drivel.

Thanks for the explanation, I really appreciate it. :)

I'm just wondering, if that was the case here, wouldn't we see junction temperature rise to high heavens together with the hotspot?

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
Thanks for the explanation, I really appreciate it. :)

I'm just wondering, if that was the case here, wouldn't we see junction temperature rise to high heavens together with the hotspot?
I'm not an expert, but my guess would be that perhaps the liquid itself isn't making it all the way to certain parts of the chip before evaporating. As I understand it, the "hotspot" is really an array of temperature sensors and the readout is just the highest value of all of them, which basically just describes the hottest spot. So perhaps part of the GPU is being cooled more than another due to how the liquid and vapor moves within the chamber or something along those lines. With the chiplet design, it's entirely possible that one chiplet wasn't being cooled the same as the others because of how the liquid and vapor flows through the chamber. Mix that with not enough liquid in the chamber to begin with and you have a recipe for a "starved" cooler if you will.

Debauer did another video where he cracked the cooler open. It's definitely worth a watch.

System Name S.L.I + RTX research rig
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X 3D.
Motherboard MSI MEG ACE X570
Cooling Corsair H150i Cappellx
Memory Corsair Vengeance pro RGB 3200mhz 32Gbs
Video Card(s) 2x Dell RTX 2080 Ti in S.L.I
Storage Western digital Sata 6.0 SDD 500gb + fanxiang S660 4TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
Display(s) HP X24i
Power Supply EVGA G+1600watts
Mouse Corsair Scimitar
Keyboard Cosair K55 Pro RGB
People seem to forget that RTX 3090's were being completely bricked by a game a while back, a.k.a "New world".

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Keyboard Logitech G510
There seems to be some credence that DP cables could be the culprit in at least some cases. If it is is a driver issue it should also effect AIB cards. I am going to test all my DP cables when mine arrives.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
You think he would be more reserved after he went all chicken little the sky is flying over the 12v 4090 connectors.

This is why I disregard reviews and do my own testing

There seems to be some credence that DP cables could be the culprit in at least some cases. If it is is a driver issue it should also effect AIB cards. I am going to test all my DP cables when mine arrives.

Is there a cable tester to ensure there are no shorts?

System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
I was going through the AMD reddit page shared a link from ComputerBase of "recalled" XTX in Germany I think, the cards that have been "recalled" at the moment are Asrock,Asus and Sapphire MBAs.
A little bit gutted about Sapphire, as a company and Powercolor are the ones I would always recommend and buy from.

Anyway..I've got a MBA Powercolor 7900XT and i'm going by memory/experience so far since ownership, I've not really done any long session of gaming yet as i've been busy with work and other personal commitments.
I have done a sprint of half hour-2 hours of game time and my hotspot/junction temp on the default settings with Adrenelin 22.12.1&22.12.2(currently the latest public driver) the junction temp has always been at 75c at its highest playing NFS Unbound and COD MW2 remake.
I have been testing and experimenting undervolting, I've only tweaked the core voltage, fan control and power limit set to 15%. So far i've reduced the junction temp down by 4-6c underload depending on the game scenario and the power consumption down to around 280-300w, so a tiny 20-40w drop underload(based on W1zz review).
Edit: The junction temp actually hovers around 65c so roughly a 10c drop.
I did have a slight bug though with NFS Unbound when I did initially undervolted the first time round, the GPU utilisation was like going at 60% instead of the usual 95-99% utilisation and I was getting 60-70fps. A restart with the undervolt seemed to have fixed that issue.
The game did crash after 2 rounds of races online as well on 22.12.1, haven't really had any issues with COD on either drivers.
The best "stable" undervolt I was able to get without any game crash so far(i've not run any benchmarks to test stability as I think its not fully realistic to playing an actual game where the GPU load fluctuates):
1672821863899.png

Edit:
I am running 3xCorsair Sp140mm fans as intake and 1 Noctua AF-14 140mm as exhaust for cooling in the Define R4, so the card will be mounted in the default horizontal position.

Last edited:
System Name Nebulon B
Software Windows 10 Pro
System Name Ultraman
Processor Intel core i9 13900HK
Motherboard Alienware/Dell inverted motherboard
Cooling Alienware/Dell cooling solution + IETS GT500 cooling pad
Memory Alienware/Dell 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
Video Card(s) Nvidia RTX4080 12GB
Storage 1TB Dell supplied NVME + Samsung Evo 1TB NVME
Display(s) AOC Gaming CU34G3S/BK
Case Alienware X16
Audio Device(s) onboard/Speakers: Logitech G560
Power Supply Alienware/Dell battery + 330W charger
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - White
Keyboard Ducky One2 SF White MX cherry Red
Software Windows 11
Here we go again...
As much as I like watching Jay video, he does like making these type of video based on people findings and what has been reported.
I have seen a few people on OCUK forum having reported 110c junction temp with their XTX, so there are batches in the UK as well that are having issues.

System Name Nebulon B
Software Windows 10 Pro
As much as I like watching Jay video, he does like making these type of video based on people findings and what has been reported.
I have seen a few people on OCUK forum having reported 110c junction temp with their XTX, so there are batches in the UK as well that are having issues.
I like watching Jay's own videos, but when he starts one by saying "X made a video, go watch it", it's a bad sign. Although I admit that the value of his content dropped a little in my eyes after he admitted being an avid Nvidia fan in one of his videos a couple months ago. (disclaimer: I'm not a fan of any company - I'm a fan of good value products and products that suit my needs)

Edit: He also claims that Steve from Gamer's Nexus also reported on the issue, but I've just checked: he hasn't.

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro