• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASRock Phantom Gaming Alliance System Build (8700K + RX 580)

Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar b650m wifi
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance 30CL6000
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Lexar NM790 4TB + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial BX100 250GB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Lian Li A3 mATX White
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W11 IoT Enterprise LTSC
Until this "review" gets comparison scores from TPUs regular GPU and CPU reviews it is absolutely pointless and should be saying 'advertorial'.

Sorry, but it is what it is... Make it actually informative so its worth looking at for more than two seconds. When I see scores without anything to compare them to, I click 'next page'. Waste of time. Alternatively, don't bench at all and instead focus on the cosmetic side of things, because that seems to be the only USP anyway.

'Advertorial' - And on the merit that they bundle this as a "ASRock Phantom Gaming Alliance System Build"; I feel we have the duty to critic their choices of components they're spearheading, as well as a credence as to "gaming value" as that's what ASRock has been know for.

Gamers here see and are commenting on how it's not the best use of ASRock, and all participant vendors parts interactions. ASRock (and the group) should have made a more conscience effort to not just brand "tag" parts, but truly deliver a system that makes the most of what they have in their perspective repertoires.

I would like to see this "Phantom Gaming Alliance" take this constructive criticism, go back and see what today's gamers want. As I first suggested AIO water cooler for that MasterBox case is getting to be requisite in today gamer builds, while developing around BfB CPU's that take's advantage of OC'n that's promoted by such a motherboard company, and is understated blunder not to exploit.

This was never about the article, but the folks who are branding the components and supplied this bundle to generate PR. They need to go back to their 'think tanks' and come back with 3-4 changes that will really harken to the Gamer.

Last edited: