• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master HAF 700 EVO

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Crazy case My Thermaltake Level 20 was more expandable and $400 less. I guess the LCD screen is worth more than it looks.

System Name S.L.I + RTX research rig
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X 3D.
Motherboard MSI MEG ACE X570
Cooling Corsair H150i Cappellx
Memory Corsair Vengeance pro RGB 3200mhz 16Gbs
Video Card(s) 2x Dell RTX 2080 Ti in S.L.I
Storage Western digital Sata 6.0 SDD 500gb + fanxiang S660 4TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
Display(s) HP X24i
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Power Supply EVGA G+1600watts
Mouse Corsair Scimitar
Keyboard Cosair K55 Pro RGB
Everyone complaining my about price. Only does no one card how it prefromed?
Yet this the first case I've seen with 200mm fans that can compete at the top the list on scholarship in cooling and noise with all these "airflow cases"
That 166mm cpu cooler height is kind of low for a case of this size. I'm pretty sure there are small cases that have 180mm of clearance for a cpu cooler.

What really bothers me about this case is the fact that while it's huge and really accommodating in a lot of areas, it's severely limited in board to panel clearance, with only 166mm of height for air coolers or horizontal GPU mounting. Vertical GPU mount is there for the looks, because it does not free other PCIE slots by extending the card away from the board even for the half-height add-on cards, totally making the board useless for network or NVMe cards. To add salt to the wound, the height is not even enough for some modern GPUs and the new power connector that asks 35mm of length before the bend.

GeekyTechnician

Cases are very subjective. A lot of people in here seem to forget that. Yeah, there are arguments for the Entho 719 for example, but that case looks very outdated now, as much as I loved it back when it came out. Somebody mentioned the cost of 3K in parts and 1k in loop. That's still low for a lot of people who would buy this. I have easily spent over 7k on a PC build before, and seem to be on the route to do something like that again. And 1k won't even be enough for all the radiators, let alone the full loop. I guess, what I'm saying is, we're the target market, the $590 for this case (current pricing as of oct 2023) don't seem like a big deal to me, considering the Entho Elite and Corsair Obsidian existed, and again, this is the target market. As a car enthusiast, spending close to 10k for a top-of-the-line PC and custom water-cooling seems like peanuts compared to building a whole engine for high HP. It's not having more money than sense, as it takes a lot of sense to make a lot of money, just working a 9-5 and making low six figures is hard, imagine running multiple businesses? My point is, it is just having a different view on what is expensive and what is affordable, and to some, this case, if it's subjectively the best looking that can fit your idea, pricing is not a big deal.