• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DTS Neo PC does nothing

on my AV Receiver supports the following:

HDMI supports LPCM 5.1ch up to 48khz, LPCM 2ch up to 96khz, Dolby Digital and DTS

SPDIF
supports LPCM 2ch up to 48khz, Dolby Digital and DTS
1644533256881.png

Ah yes that's correct, sorry I forgot.

you mentioned this guide so i am going to try it with my current drivers i think i will install my latest realtek DCH universal drivers along with this program
Equaliser APO - Stereo Surround Upmixer | Hifi.ooo - High Fidelity Forum

Ah yes that's correct, sorry I forgot.
I tried the equalizer apo very nice and it increases the gain of the stereo audio but the spacing in my 5 speakers is not what I expected, rather Dolby pro Logic IIx or DTS NEO 6 expand the audio from 2 channels to 6 real channels and they do it perfectly I mean the VOICE will be heard only in the center speaker, the ambient sound, sound of instruments or effects will be heard in the surround back speakers and the rest of the loud sounds, effects, some voice and musical instruments will be heard in the right and left speakers frontal, but the EQUALISER APO only expands the stereo audio to my 5 speakers but it only does that, it does not apply any filter between the voices, instruments, ambient sound, effects, etc. At the moment I will continue using DOLBY PRO LOGIC II, or at least I have to manually configure to separate the sounds independently in my 6 speakers :(

I actually get 8 channels with my setup, and yes E-APO is plain, but also be aware my driver also includes DTS APO4 (DTS:X), whereas your setup would rely on the SFX upmixer to do it.

I actually get 8 channels with my setup, and yes E-APO is plain, but also be aware my driver also includes DTS APO4 (DTS:X), whereas your setup would rely on the SFX upmixer to do it.
Well I'll stay with my modified realtek legacy since its dolby pro logic II does perfectly expand the 2.1 stereo audio and detects between MUSIC and MOVIE or GAMES and perfectly expands them individually in my 5.1 speakers

Out of curiosity, what happens with web browsers and YouTube? Stereo?

P.S. congrats on compiling a driver to use, or at least beginning to.

Shame I press the browser key on my keyboard, nice trick though, thanks.