• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Electronic Arts Announces Battlefield Briefing Game Creation Sandbox

I hate when campaigns are inserted into multiplayer games for the sake appeasing people in a game highly focused primarily around multiplayer. I don't mind when campaigns are inserted and make sense and don't dilute the experience, but when it's more of a side meal I didn't order then no.

System Name potato
Processor Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Custom WC Loop
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600
Video Card(s) RTX3090
Storage 512GB, 2TB NVMe + 2TB SATA || 32TB spinning rust
Display(s) XIAOMI Curved 34" 144Hz UWQHD
Case be quiet dark base pro 900
Audio Device(s) Edifier R1800T, Logitech G733
Power Supply Corsair HX1000
Mouse Logitech G Pro
Keyboard Logitech G913
Software win 11 amd64
DICE should make a multiplayer team versus bots team option. That would be the best cheat deterrent. Sure they could cheat against the PVE, but where is the fun for them in that!!? Exactly...beating them at their own bs FTW!!
you will have that option :D

Nice that and some interesting objectives for players versus bots could make for a good experience maybe 2 or 3 bot factions that compete against both you and each other. From what I saw in the video it gives me a weird parallel universe theme of sorts. I don't know what to make of it, but somewhat fascinating.

If they had players versus a few faction of bots from different eras each with a rock, paper, scissors pro's and con's between them all it would be rather interesting. Something as if the whole fabric of the universe has been twisted and distorted one two many times over in a vicious power struggle between multiple factions of time travelers.