• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel RM1 Stock Cooler Tested with Core i5-12400 Reaching 73°C

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
On LGA1366 tower coolers it used to come in a tube for you to put on.

Fun fact, the stuff was bad even IN A SEALED TUBE. It would turn to pure powder in about 2 years.
2 years, that's a lot better than thermal grizzly. Had a tube that I bought last year that i didn't end up needing. Couple weeks ago I fished it out of the drawer I had it in still unopened in it's blister pack. Stuff was completely dried and rock hard. I thought it was just end that had dried clogging the tube. So i cut the tube open with a razor knife and found it was bone dry rock solid all the way through.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage Intel 905p Optane 960GB boot, +2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11 Enterprise IoT 2024
2 years, that's a lot better than thermal grizzly. Had a tube that I bought last year that i didn't end up needing. Couple weeks ago I fished it out of the drawer I had it in still unopened in it's blister pack. Stuff was completely dried and rock hard. I thought it was just end that had dried clogging the tube. So i cut the tube open with a razor knife and found it was bone dry rock solid all the way through.
Thermal grizzly has a huge counterfeiting issue too. Not saying the stuff is the best, but just something that they suffer from that makes it hard to know whats what.