• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Jittery/Unsmooth camera movement in games

DiegoSynth

Cleaned the laser on the mouse with a soft cloth and some distilled water ?.
Thank you for this! It has never crossed my mind that it could be the mouse! Mine was not dirty, but you pointed me on the right direction: to get things smoother you need to lower the in-game sensitivity and increase the dpi on the mouse. That really helped! :)

natedizzle24

@Benjji Just thought i'd chime in here because I have been having this issue ever since I got my pc early this year, and have tried almost everything to no avail. Weirdly enough... I also have two outlets that are broken in my apartment. One went out randomly a while back when the fan was plugged in, the next just stopped working a few weeks later and neither of them work to this day. I'm starting to think it could be an electrical issue. Ive bought multiple cables, tried different hardware, and done an ungodly amount of tinkering in Windows 11. None of which fixed the un-smooth behavior. Planning on moving soon, hoping that will fix it lol.