• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

My GPU fans are making a grinding/vibrating sound. How can I fix this?

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
About rest of your post, you even didn't care reading whole thread and seeing that he changed his card from your for sure wonderful Asrock Phantom to Pulse... And now he has different problem we were talking about.
I've been following the thread from his initial post to his last ;)
I know exactly what card he's running now and what his concerns with the Sapphire were initially as well as what they are currently. I used my card as an example of what he should expect with ANY new gpu.
If you would like me to expand upon any of the points I've made, fire away. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Period. Doesn't it mean to you the same as:

Yes or no - without elaborates like above. If no, justify ;)
What else do you want me to say? I've already clearly stated what my stance is regarding this bassackwards statement. There's nothing to justify.

You are not able to admit that you were wrong, give simple answer like yes or no and instead of that you try hard to be smart. Discussion with somebody like you doesn't make any sense, so I won't discuss with you anymore ;)

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
You are not able to admit that you were wrong, give simple answer like yes or no and instead of that you try hard to be smart. Discussion with somebody like you doesn't make any sense, so I won't discuss with you anymore ;)
What exactly am I wrong about? About your giving terrible advice? Nah, that's still as true today as it was yesterday. And what exactly am I supposed to be answering yes or no to? You still haven't asked a legible question LMAO. Because i haven't given a yes or no answer to this, as of yet non verbalized question... I'm trying to be smart...hmmm. That makes perfect sense.

There has been no discussion. You post gibberish and I'm supposed to read the tea leaves.