• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need help with Dell 7520 SE

FilhoSenhor

I was researching software to flash both BIOSes of my Dell 7520 SE which has AMD ATI Radeon HD 7730M integrated with Intel Graphics HD 4000. The motherboard had never come across such robust and complex hardware as this notebook and although it is still alive, the 7730M seems to have corrupted the BIOS or was mistakenly changed by the previous owner,

with no history of what really happened and I am faced with problems in the hardware preventing me from running its maximum performance and even continuing to update the system. I have been trying for several days to understand how it works and some means of repair by software or commands, seen and even in Linux it does not recognize it as a graphics accelerator but rather ASIC R600 being R576 in the INF section I believe it has been modified for other more profitable purposes than games, without knowing I am looking to undo it simply to move forward with updating its OS, I realize now that I may have a portable miner and wanting to go back to the graphics, but the reason for writing to you here is that in all this searching I found something that might help in something which is the original download of the Insydeflash BIOS AMD Developer Center on the website of one of its partners Insyde Software which seems to work for both in my search now remains to find the said original BIOS of the 7730M because even without some parameters in GPU-Z it seems to work for a certain purpose still unknown to me. And I will also take a look at the links that I found indicated here and I hope that I can also resolve your doubts and uncertainties you are on the right track do not be afraid just be prudent in reading everything well! Thank you for sharing your experience helped a lot!

Attachments

• iFDPacker User Guide Rev0.2.pdf
    226.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
System Name Ryzen5900X
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC
Cooling NZXT Kraken X62
Memory 4x G.Skill F4-3600C17D-8GTZ
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6800XT Midnight Black
I could be wrong but Insyde is used for motherboard bios and not the graphics card bios.

Do you see an error with device manager for the 7730M? If the device is installed without an error code like 43 you can assume GPU-Z is unable to detect the card properly.

FilhoSenhor

I could be wrong but Insyde is used for motherboard bios and not the graphics card bios.

Do you see an error with device manager for the 7730M? If the device is installed without an error code like 43 you can assume GPU-Z is unable to detect the card properly.
That's right, Insyde is the one who manages the BIOSes of several motherboard manufacturers, but it also has a partnership with AMD, which makes you mistaken, not wrong. If you click on the link, you will verify this correctly

error43.png

Error 43 is present, can you guide me on what to do to resolve it? Thank you for your attention to my search, sir! Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name Ryzen5900X
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC
Cooling NZXT Kraken X62
Memory 4x G.Skill F4-3600C17D-8GTZ
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 6800XT Midnight Black
That's right, Insyde is the one who manages the BIOSes of several motherboard manufacturers, but it also has a partnership with AMD, which makes you mistaken, not wrong. If you click on the link, you will verify this correctly

View attachment 364453
Error 43 is present, can you guide me on what to do to resolve it? Thank you for your attention to my search, sir! Yes.
Can you dump the bios with GPU-Z and share it with us?

System Name Gamer
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WIFI
Cooling Apogee XL, MCR360, MCP655, Micro-rez
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Red Dragon RX 6800 XT
Storage WD SN850 1TB & SN750 1TB
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" 1440p 144Hz
Case Rocketfish (Lian Li) e-ATX
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon HK695 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GM-750
Mouse HP Gaming wired
Keyboard Logitech G110 wired
VR HMD HP WMR 1440^2
Software Win10 Pro 64bit

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
I was researching software to flash both BIOSes of my Dell 7520 SE which has AMD ATI Radeon HD 7730M integrated with Intel Graphics HD 4000. The motherboard had never come across such robust and complex hardware as this notebook and although it is still alive, the 7730M seems to have corrupted the BIOS or was mistakenly changed by the previous owner,

with no history of what really happened and I am faced with problems in the hardware preventing me from running its maximum performance and even continuing to update the system. I have been trying for several days to understand how it works and some means of repair by software or commands, seen and even in Linux it does not recognize it as a graphics accelerator but rather ASIC R600 being R576 in the INF section I believe it has been modified for other more profitable purposes than games, without knowing I am looking to undo it simply to move forward with updating its OS, I realize now that I may have a portable miner and wanting to go back to the graphics, but the reason for writing to you here is that in all this searching I found something that might help in something which is the original download of the Insydeflash BIOS AMD Developer Center on the website of one of its partners Insyde Software which seems to work for both in my search now remains to find the said original BIOS of the 7730M because even without some parameters in GPU-Z it seems to work for a certain purpose still unknown to me. And I will also take a look at the links that I found indicated here and I hope that I can also resolve your doubts and uncertainties you are on the right track do not be afraid just be prudent in reading everything well! Thank you for sharing your experience helped a lot!
Please get hwinfo64 and lets see what motherboard is in this thing please