• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Path of Exile 2's Druid Class Showcased at Gamescom

System Name Gentoo64 /w Cold Coffee
Processor 9900K 5.2GHz @1.312v
Motherboard MXI APEX
Cooling Raystorm Pro + 1260mm Super Nova
Memory 2x16GB TridentZ 4000-14-14-28-2T @1.6v
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 LiquidX Barrow 3015MHz @1.1v
Storage 660P 1TB, 860 QVO 2TB
Display(s) LG C1 + Predator XB1 QHD
Case Open Benchtable V2
Audio Device(s) SB X-Fi
Power Supply MSI A1000G
Mouse G502
Keyboard G815
Software Gentoo/Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Always only ever very fast

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)
Some of my friends started playing strange games... then I realized they have kids and their kids are growing up.

System Name Bro2
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Corsair h115i pro rgb
Memory 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200 CL14 @3800Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6900 XT Red Devil 1.1v@2400Mhz
Storage M.2 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500MB/ Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
Display(s) LG 27UD69 UHD / LG 27GN950
Case Fractal Design G
Audio Device(s) Realtec 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic 750W GOLD
Mouse Logitech G402
Keyboard Logitech slim
Software Windows 10 64 bit
See I was excited for D4 initially but the combat is boring, the build options are extremely limited, the lack of stash space and respec costs puts a huge damper on trying different builds and the endgame is nonexistant. Once you get to level 70 there's literally nothing left to do apart from repetitively grind to 100 for an Uber Lillith kill, which is actually a terrible fight full of flaws like inaccurate hitboxes, and punishing one-shot mechanics that are poorly telegraphed. There's also no reward for achieving it, despite the boring, contentless grind from level 70-100 requiring 2-3x the time investment as the 1-70 levelling journey. Not that you need a reward. My first S1 character was a bone-spear necro with the Barber heart and I was literally four-shotting 25-man world bosses by myself in 8-10 seconds. It's SO SO BROKEN.

The only good thing about D4 is that tons of friends who are casuals jumped into D4 and it was nice to play an ARPG with them for a change.

I'll probably play Season 2, but I've now completed all content on three different classes and I'm truly disgusted how imbalanced the game is and how broken it still is for $70. It's far worse than shoddy performance like The Last of Us or Fallen Order released with, it's a game that focuses on skill mechanics and items with stats that interact with those mechanics. Several of those mechanics and stats are still FUBAR. We're not even expecting to get a basic fix for resistances until some point in Season 2. For any other game, that would be a critical patch fixed within a few days of launch, and it really should have been picked up in the betas. Blizzard aren't an AAA games developer any more, they're a bunch of incompetent leftovers after all of the talent walked out in disgust in the years since the Activision takeover.
I left D4 for now. I started with few characters but never finished. gotten to a 40lvl maybe with necro and barb. Started wizz but that is it to be fair. I stopped playing for months now and not even thinking about going back. Maybe at some point when the expansions show if any or something. game is not bad when you start but when you play it is somewhat repetitive.

I am truly excited about the PoE2 and i will definitely play it. Same goes for Grim Dawn 2 if it shows up. I only hope the atmosphere in GD2 will stay as it is in the first part.

Processor R7-7700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2 rev B
Memory no name DDR5-5200
Video Card(s) Some 3080 10GB
Storage dual Intel DC P4610 1.6TB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34MQ + Dell 2708WFP
Case Lian-Li Lancool III black no rgb
Power Supply CM UCP 750W
Software Win 10 Pro x64
i don't think i've played PoE and i've certainly won't touch diablo 4 until it's either 90% off or free on epic...

¿can you play poe2 for the "campaign"?, ¿is there something of the sort in that game?, you see i don't give a shit about grinding, raids, guilds, bosses, anything of that sort, i just want to play essentially only for the campaign -maybe with a friend or two in coop- but that's it, no pve, no nonsense, no re-reruns(that's how i played all diablo games).

Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte B650E Aorus Master
Cooling Custom Water Loop
Memory G.Skill CL30 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Founders Edition
Storage SH Hynix P41 2TB
Display(s) LG C2 42"
Case Corsair 7000d Airflow
Audio Device(s) Vanatoo Transparent Zero
Power Supply Corsair HX1500i ATX 3.0
Benchmark Scores Time Spy - 31 068
A complete mess of game!

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
i don't think i've played PoE and i've certainly won't touch diablo 4 until it's either 90% off or free on epic...

¿can you play poe2 for the "campaign"?, ¿is there something of the sort in that game?, you see i don't give a shit about grinding, raids, guilds, bosses, anything of that sort, i just want to play essentially only for the campaign -maybe with a friend or two in coop- but that's it, no pve, no nonsense, no re-reruns(that's how i played all diablo games).
You can find third party 'info' speculating there's no co-op multiplayer for the campaign, but nothing official has come from the developer, GGG, apart from the statement that PoE2 *is* a mutliplayer game for co-op with up to 6 players.

I suspect that means that the 6-act campaign will support co-op eventually, but they haven't showcased it yet.

You can certainly play PoE(1) co-op multiplayer, and it's actually a lot more fun to whizz through the campaign with a buddy or two. It's also fair to say that the "story" doesn't end with the campaign. There are currently three major bosses (and several more optional, legacy bosses) that continue on from the campaign and progression towards those bosses comes in stages with quests to track and maps to run in specific ways. Arguably, if you want to conclude the story of PoE you actually do need to do some of the post-campaign content (or you could just watch youtube videos of it, I'm sure someone has put up videos of all the Maven/Eater/Exarch content that makes up the current season's main post-act campaign.

Last edited: