• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Razer Lachesis

AsRock

TPU addict
Wish they would put the side buttons higher up and not slightly underneath, was the whole reason i send my other back.

System Name mult1kill
Processor Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3.7
Motherboard GA-AX370-GAMING 5
Cooling Cryorig H7
Memory Team Group 32gb 3200mhz
Video Card(s) RTX 2060
Storage Seagate 3TB+ Corsair 120GB SSD+120 ssd smansung 256gb m.2 Samsung 970
Case NZXT S340
Audio Device(s) Sundara JDS Labs Atom
Power Supply FSP HydroG 850W
Mouse WMO
Keyboard Ducky Shine 3
Software Windows10
I actually wish the mouse had more of a Copperhead feel

AsRock

TPU addict
I actually wish the mouse had more of a Copperhead feel

I just want them make the Diamondback bigger 2x bigger lol.. Was the copperhead one i had before and when using the side buttons the mouse would come of the mouse mat as there was space from parm to top of the mouse. All i can think of is most people must have real midgit hands lol.

I still think this thread is relevant to me so I will post. I bought this mouse tonight for $39 from Future Shop and well for the love of God or whatever I can't seem to get my hand to reach the buttons on the right side of the mouse. Seriously could they first of all not place them higher up the right side of the mouse and second why would you not make those buttons bigger as you are using your pinky if you are right handed to hit those two buttons on the right side of the mouse. I really think this mouse is a great value at $39 but for some people like me this ends up being a 7 button mouse and not a 9 button mouse.

Let me also say that other Razer products have issues ....

Razer Naga ...... why are the top buttons located in such a poor position and on top of that made so small making the situation worse

AsRock

TPU addict
I still think this thread is relevant to me so I will post. I bought this mouse tonight for $39 from Future Shop and well for the love of God or whatever I can't seem to get my hand to reach the buttons on the right side of the mouse. Seriously could they first of all not place them higher up the right side of the mouse and second why would you not make those buttons bigger as you are using your pinky if you are right handed to hit those two buttons on the right side of the mouse. I really think this mouse is a great value at $39 but for some people like me this ends up being a 7 button mouse and not a 9 button mouse.

Let me also say that other Razer products have issues ....

Razer Naga ...... why are the top buttons located in such a poor position and on top of that made so small making the situation worse

I wont even touch another Razer mouse not with having so many fail in a short ass time. Sure 1 year warranty but i think they should last much longer than a year lol.

Hope Logitech start doing more left\right handed mice as they offer a 3 year warranty with no BS returns some times.

I did get the extended warranty

AsRock I did get the extended warranty for only $8 more from FS so really it is a no lose situation ..... $8 for 2 years ...