• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Maybe someone will come in handy. In version AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.9137.1 from 04/08/21, you need to put the sound output in Sound Blaster Connect (UWP) 720 °, Cinema 5 - on the headphone icon - then all 7 virtual speakers work and DTS: X Ultra immerses in 7.1 - click in the manager Realtek - sound checker. Then the sound from Dts x ultra is simply gorgeous in 2.1 speakers. In the new version of Alan - this method on Sound Blaster Connect (UWP) 720 °, Cinema 5 no longer works. Therefore, when checking the sound, it is measured on two speakers, there is a loss of channels and, as the person wrote above, the sound is not very good. This error was once in Alan's drivers - I don't know what it is connected with. Alan pay attention to this !!! Also: I have a 889 chip, when I enter a combination of numbers in the Realtek Audio Device Tweak, the chip becomes 890. Naturally, again, an equalizer is added to the Realtek as a combination of numbers (sometimes it is not there when installed by default, or if it is there, add if it is not there.
Inkedошибка_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a while when I probably should. Even after all my installations I can't get KGA top work with standard driver. Its also been impossible to get Dolby to work. Going to reinstall.

Haven't posted in a while when I probably should. Even after all my installations I can't get KGA top work with standard driver. Its also been impossible to get Dolby to work. Going to reinstall.

Try this :)

Hello everyone. Maybe someone will come in handy. In version AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.9137.1 from 04/08/21, you need to put the sound output in Sound Blaster Connect (UWP) 720 °, Cinema 5 - on the headphone icon - then all 7 virtual speakers work and DTS: X Ultra immerses in 7.1 - click in the manager Realtek - sound checker. Then the sound from Dts x ultra is simply gorgeous in 2.1 speakers. In the new version of Alan - this method on Sound Blaster Connect (UWP) 720 °, Cinema 5 no longer works. Therefore, when checking the sound, it is measured on two speakers, there is a loss of channels and, as the person wrote above, the sound is not very good. This error was once in Alan's drivers - I don't know what it is connected with. Alan pay attention to this !!! Also: I have a 889 chip, when I enter a combination of numbers in the Realtek Audio Device Tweak, the chip becomes 890. Naturally, again, an equalizer is added to the Realtek as a combination of numbers (sometimes it is not there when installed by default, or if it is there, add if it is not there. View attachment 197667
Which combination of numbers? :)

I can confirm it does not work dolby atmos gaming in 7.1. I tried it from the realtek control panel. I have no sound and windows automatically disables the audio enhancements which makes it work but normal

Is APO3 running? I had to re-program the preset, for better compatibility, although with APO4.

He has only recently added it, my guess is it needs extra work or maybe different codes for different chips, fair amount of variables per device.
Also Alan does not have multichannel equipment if I understand him correctly, either that or he doesn't have SPDIF.

sirok-

Скажите пожалуйста что можно придумать на подобия Pro Logic II подключено через оптику .(Please tell me what you can think of like Pro Logic II connected through optics)

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.8Ghz OC
Motherboard MSI X370 Gaming Pro
Cooling Scythe Ninja 5
Memory 2x16GB 3000mhz CL15 Crucial Ballistix Sport (overclocked to 3200Mhz lossy CL14)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB
Storage 2TB Intel 660p
Display(s) AOC 24G2U
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892, Fiio K3
Power Supply Evga G3 1000W
Software Windows 10 Pro 21H1
Hi, I have ALC887 and I only want the latest audio driver + Realtek ASIO without "audio enhancers" as it introduces high latency last time I tried.
What are the options in installer that I shoud choose?
Also, is FL Studio ASIO & Realtek ASIO the same? It looks like it is.

Could you elaborate the DTS:X Ultra with DTS Sound Unbound and Realtek HDA Panel with DTS (patched)?
Sorry, I just got to attend again. Busy with real life. Well, I've tried it to only use the driver package from Alan, specifically using the DTS group only + Realtek HD panel supports Dolby & DTS (patched).
The result:
1. The sound produced by DTS: Sound Unbound using the spatial sound feature - HeadphoneX, it is perfectly heard on all youtube videos (I love it - the bass sound is so Wow .. !!!). Except for the DTS: X Ultra app, I think it has less significant impact on producing the expected sound.
-> It will be inversely proportional to the result if I play a video file (using MPC-HC) or music in multimedia apps (offline) such as: AIMP. The resulting vocals and music arrangements will become smaller / less out. But it will be perfect if I activate the Dolby Atmos Speaker System application (specifically for music players such as AIMP) - does'nt apply when I try to play a movie file on MPC-HC.

2. I think this problem only occurs in the sound quality of vocals and background sound in a movie or music, it only occurs when I test it using DTS Unbound (without DTS: X Ultra).

If I may conclude the test results that I have done are as follows:
1. The sound produced by the DTS application hasn't been thoroughly applied to every type of music and video file, both online and offline. Not tested in-game yet.
2. The sound results presented by DTS still need Dolby Atmost's help to maximize the expected sound results.

Again, this is just the result of personal testing that everyone will have their own opinion. Of course, still give full appreciation to all those who have contributed to making this happen - @Alan Finotty & @Ferather

:toast:

how do I completely remove previous drivers to install stock drivers guys or reinstall updated drivers

got this error after updating uninstalling and updating to latest version with stock settings selected for crosshair VII hero wifi mobo. all other apps that was installed are working perfectly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_134.png
    Screenshot_134.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 135
how do I completely remove previous drivers to install stock drivers guys or reinstall updated drivers

got this error after updating uninstalling and updating to latest version with stock settings selected for crosshair VII hero wifi mobo. all other apps that was installed are working perfectly.
Drivestore explorer and pnputil

dongeg97

Hello to everybody! I recently discovered this great software, in primis i want to thank @Alan Finotty and who made this program for the hard work.
The software is great especially for listening music and watch films, but i make beats and i play esport games on my pc and the only really bad thing i noticed is the high latency on audio.
i tried various versions and various settings, but when the driver (and all the related software) is installed i notice a lot more latency, even if all programs are OFF. Can someone help me? My codec is little old, is ALC898 on an x79 asrock mobo. Thank to anyone can help me and sorry for my bad english.

@dongeg97, I have noticed this is caused by the settings and-or preset's for APO's, multiple active APO's, and sometimes driver settings.

I have been testing dts and obviously it's better dts x for headphones, maybe the volume range is not the same as dobly's but I used this one to boost the volume of dts. in some games hitman 3 or wolfenstein young blood I found the volume very low, I don't know why, maybe they are not compatible. I noticed the equalizer on the realtek audio console is missing, maybe this is normal considering that dts drives the sound party with those nice basses.

There is two headphones:X, and you can have both if programmed correctly, Headphones:X v1 spatial has a much lower impact on the system compared to the Sound Unbound version.

1619227038793.png1619227282715.png
1619227301484.png1619227351564.png
1619227629672.png1619227652523.png

Last edited:

dongeg97

@Ferather thank you for your response. I managed to install the 6.0.9091.1 version because gives me less latency than the last release. There is a way to install just the 5.1 and 7.1 settings in the realtek panel (legacy)? You advise to install the legacy or the new version? Thank you

dongeg97

I'm trying to install it @Ferather but i can't uninstall the Alan Finotty INF. Even if i uninstall audio driver on stop it it says that pnputil can't uninstall the inf

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B85M-D3H
Memory 8,00 Go (7,89 Go utilisable
Video Card(s) GPU 1 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/ GPU 0 Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Display(s) Samsung Q60T
Case Zalman case
Mouse USB NGS
Keyboard Old Dell keyboard
I'm trying to install it @Ferather but i can't uninstall the Alan Finotty INF. Even if i uninstall audio driver on stop it it says that pnputil can't uninstall the inf
In app features there is an uninstaller for Alan's driver

Sometimes AAF will attach to Windows drivers if they install, check the audio device is fully missing in device manager, if not uninstall it then try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.