• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

can anyone get the lonovo hd audio manager? im useing simular drivers with dolby digital plus home theater and would like this menu for my dolby pro logic upmixer only prob is im on a laptop and reltalk dose not see my usb audio im useing usb to spdif
That's my PC in your pick I use the realtek tool for the Lenovo manager

need driver that still have this registry working
View attachment 344722
Get you a Alienware the bass is tremendous I just got a r16 more driver mods for me

sinannashw

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    517.3 KB · Views: 123

itan86

Hi, can anyone tell me where to find an old version? I would need something older than v.6.0.9xxx
Thank you very much.

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Memory 4 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 620w (SS-620GB)
Software Windows 10 Education x64 21H2
do you have this one? AAFOptimusDCHAudioPack-HDA9581.7z

seems like nobody has the AAF 9581 version anymore.
why do you need this specific version, Jorgeapp?

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Memory 4 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 620w (SS-620GB)
Software Windows 10 Education x64 21H2
Hi, can anyone tell me where to find an old version? I would need something older than v.6.0.9xxx
Thank you very much.

these are all below 9000

Alexjg

Hello community, I’m new and finally found an active audio-dedicated page with knowledgeable folks. Greetings from Argentina, my English is pretty bad. I have a doubt, I’m setting up a home cinema, and currently, I’m using my PC. I use the SPDIF output from my motherboard to my external audio DAC and have normal 5.1 sound. I want to enhance the sound experience using this output, but so far, I haven’t found any audio DSPs that interact with this output. Dolby Home Theater v4 works with 2.0 but not with 5.1 sound over SPDIF. I recently installed Windows 11 and accidentally deleted Dolby Home Theater v4. If anyone has this app available for download and could assist me, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you very much.:respect:

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104386C7&REV_1003
Nombre del conductor: RTKVHD64.sys
Versión del controlador: 6.0.9222.1

sinannashw

Hello community, I’m new and finally found an active audio-dedicated page with knowledgeable folks. Greetings from Argentina, my English is pretty bad. I have a doubt, I’m setting up a home cinema, and currently, I’m using my PC. I use the SPDIF output from my motherboard to my external audio DAC and have normal 5.1 sound. I want to enhance the sound experience using this output, but so far, I haven’t found any audio DSPs that interact with this output. Dolby Home Theater v4 works with 2.0 but not with 5.1 sound over SPDIF. I recently installed Windows 11 and accidentally deleted Dolby Home Theater v4. If anyone has this app available for download and could assist me, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you very much.:respect:

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104386C7&REV_1003
Nombre del conductor: RTKVHD64.sys
Versión del controlador: 6.0.9222.1

Stop being totally rude.. Both threads should be removed from sticky as they are no longer active, and potentially archived, not that TPU archive anything.

Either post about previous versions with a link to help others, or take on the project yourself.

----

Suggestion for anyone who is interested in taking over, you will want all .dll files and .exe files probably from the last working pack.
You should then write your own .inf, starting with a stock set, ideally DCH as they are written differently.

An example of a generic Realtek .inf (in one .inf) can be found in my DTS DCH driver, you can also review the hidden BIN folder.

The BIN folder is essentially the installer, using native Windows .bat files and commands.

Last edited: