• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek HD Audio Drivers + Sound Blaster X-fi 5.1 Pro Surround with full Dolby & DTS.

tekknen

i tried the driver thanks a lot but i hope this was going to alow me to comfigure S/PDIF to output 5.1 as it was limited to 2.0
i have done those steps:
1- uninstall my original driver
2- clean reg using CCleaner
3- install alan driver using setup file, then using Device to update drive using realtek-advanced-hd-audio-dtsu2 folder
4- install APO_Driver_2.7.5
5- running FXConfigurator via luancher (admin rights) which you can find at same location where you have installed APO Driver
6- loading external config "11-05rtlk3xdolby"
7- apply it
those steps i followed now i have a lot of stuff added but still can't change S/PDIF to 5.1, i have now idea whether this modded will solve this or i did something wrong. however, thank you for the modded driver and hope someone can guide me through how to re-Enable S/PDIF out configuration so i can output 5.1 via optical

test.png

i tried the driver thanks a lot but i hope this was going to alow me to comfigure S/PDIF to output 5.1 as it was limited to 2.0
i have done those steps:
1- uninstall my original driver
2- clean reg using CCleaner
3- install alan driver using setup file, then using Device to update drive using realtek-advanced-hd-audio-dtsu2 folder
4- install APO_Driver_2.7.5
5- running FXConfigurator via luancher (admin rights) which you can find at same location where you have installed APO Driver
6- loading external config "11-05rtlk3xdolby"
7- apply it
those steps i followed now i have a lot of stuff added but still can't change S/PDIF to 5.1, i have now idea whether this modded will solve this or i did something wrong. however, thank you for the modded driver and hope someone can guide me through how to re-Enable S/PDIF out configuration so i can output 5.1 via optical

View attachment 163824
There is in the same folder other patch for add mode. Filename is: ddldtsfix zip

New version of old drivers with all enhancers and uwp apps:
-realtek hd audio manager blue rog with 5.1 virtual speaker & 7.1 dolby pro logic II mode,
-dolby audio,
-dolby digital home theatre 4,
-dolby atmos for gaming,
-dts neo & surround Sensation speaker -realtek
-dts X Ultra with added spatial mode support!!!
-blaster x720 (sound blaster connect uwp & desktop connect 2)
- sonic studio III desktop app.
-download links coming soon...
-Here are the screens...

dtsxxx00.jpg
u01.jpg
u02.jpg

thanks for this great mod. Such a selection of apps.
When I try to install using instructions, I never get a working setup.

This is my current error:
1596084619137.png

I have tried manually installing different apps. I have tried different selections in apo installer. I have imported config into fx configurator. Nothing helps.

The instructions of installation didn't work for me. I have tried a few hours to get a working config.

I am using ALC1200 on Gigabyte Aorus x570 Elite.

My aim is to only use the best audio enhancement app, and also to try DTS:X and Atmos headphone.

Is it possible to give step by step instructions? I am overwhelmed by all the options.

thanks for this great mod. Such a selection of apps.
When I try to install using instructions, I never get a working setup.

This is my current error:
View attachment 163901

I have tried manually installing different apps. I have tried different selections in apo installer. I have imported config into fx configurator. Nothing helps.

The instructions of installation didn't work for me. I have tried a few hours to get a working config.

I am using ALC1200 on Gigabyte Aorus x570 Elite.

My aim is to only use the best audio enhancement app, and also to try DTS:X and Atmos headphone.

Is it possible to give step by step instructions? I am overwhelmed by all the options.
Install dolby digital home theatre4 from this file:

Install dolby digital home theatre4 from this file:
thanks. Now I have it working I think. Before there was a home theater app in the start menu, now there's only Dolby profile, but it works and home theater is running in the system tray.
Dolby Atmos for games is also working.
Using the latest apo_driver v2.76 I was able to unlock windows store apps to download like DTS:X, so trying out the trial now.

For anyone who is struggling to get things working, I will share what I think I was doing wrong:

When you install FX Configurator you must select your end point at the top before applying the imported profile, in my case my default endpoint was the Nvidia sound device and not my Realtek output. Once I changed this along with installing the correct Dolby Theater everything started to work. After you import a profile you must restart the audio service. If you instead use a preset profile, it resets for you.

Thanks @H4cziLLa for your help, and for this collection. FX Configurator is the complicated bit, but with some time spent learning it, you can choose different combinations of apps.

EDIT* also there may be some people thinking they can get DTS:X/Atmos for free. I don't think this is the case, you still have to pay for them (or do the free trial) from the windows store. If they are not in the store for you, use the latest apo_driver to enable them: http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/04/realtek-apo-driver.html once you have done that, you can download them as needed.

EDIT* spoke a bit too soon, dolby stuff still isn't working. I'm not sure its possible to enable both dts and dolby stuff at the same time.

EDIT* managed to get Dolby working by changing FX Configurator to the preset for 3rd effects only>Dolby home theater v4 (Analog). But now of course other settings do not work. Going to try and work out how I can get all enabled at the same time.. As far as I can tell its not possible to use Dolby Atmos for gaming at the same time as Dolby Theater. The Dolby Atmos for gaming personalized section is also broken with this error:
1596092390530.png

Last edited:
Hi H4cziLLa

I installed DTS: X Ultra via Microsoft store, but it doesn't work. Here's an example.

1596421271966.png

The other modules worked perfectly.

Could you give any suggestions, please?

Thank you

Last edited:
You have to use the advice I gave above. Use the FX configurator to specify DTS services.

I have the following effects working perfectly:

Audio by Harman, Nahimic,Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Home Theater v4, Dolby Atmos for Games, Dolby Audio, DTS Custom, DTS Audio, Creative Sound Blaser Connect, SRS Premium Sound
Dolby Access (purchased from the Microsoft Store), DTS Unbound (evaluation period)

Effects that are not working

DTS:X Ultra, Dolby Atmos

How could I add these effects that currently don't work in my current FX Configurator configuration?

Can anyone write some step-by-step clear instructions. I've been all through this thread and the install steps are all over the place.

So I get part 1- install realtek_1903.exe

Do we reboot after this or go straight to installing drivers from control panel? What drivers are we installing from control panel? I downloaded the entire 2gig zip from mega and it contains a bunch of files.

So after that's done we move on the fxconfigurator from APO and which one to use? Do we check any of the options or just install configurator only? If we can pick options are there any to stay away from for the ALC1220 chip on an x570 main board?

So then last step is use configurator to load the config file and apply that to my optical output?

Sorry but this thread is really all over the place as far as how to install properly.

Yeah the "free" DTS headphone app is BS. It says free when it is a free trial. Over-priced and generally bad business to hook people in after they installed it thinking it was actually free. Does anyone use DTS for gaming?

The Creative 360 suite is working but 720 is better. Not sure if it runs on my old rig.

There is in the same folder other patch for add mode. Filename is: ddldtsfix zip

New version of old drivers with all enhancers and uwp apps:
-realtek hd audio manager blue rog with 5.1 virtual speaker & 7.1 dolby pro logic II mode,
-dolby audio,
-dolby digital home theatre 4,
-dolby atmos for gaming,
-dts neo & surround Sensation speaker -realtek
-dts X Ultra with added spatial mode support!!!
-blaster x720 (sound blaster connect uwp & desktop connect 2)
- sonic studio III desktop app.
-download links coming soon...
-Here are the screens...

View attachment 163897View attachment 163898View attachment 163899
hi @H4cziLLa

which driver i should download for this, there 6 or more i believe.
is dolby atmos for headphone spatial work with DAX2 ?

i'm pretty lost here, install 8746.1 H4CziLLa mod realtek but not get those dolby spatial for headphone, trying extract Alan F but they all attribute as system files. how do i suppose to use it ?

Last edited:

Following the steps outlined in Dhall3d's post, I have 5.1 working on my X570 Asus Crosshair build with the ALC1220 chip. I am using ONLY Alan's STANDARD install. I tried before the DCH-UAD set and it was a no go for 5.1. I don't have all the bells and whistles included with H4cZilla's package (hope to one day, keep up the hard work man) but I have verified from sound samples from these Dolby Samples I get ATMOS, DTS:X and few others.

System Name Dell G3-3590-A30P
Processor Core i7-9750H
Memory 8gb
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q
Storage Ssd 128gb + Hd 1Tb
Display(s) 15
Software Windows 10
Hi,
Does anyone know if have a driver that works on the Dell G3 3590-A30P (Dell G3 2019)?
I managed to install it through the APO Driver, but it works with noise and my Samsung Ru7100 TV compatible with Dolby Digital Plus is switching between PCM and Dolby. This makes the screen blink.

Olá,
Alguém sabe se possui um driver que funcione no Dell G3 3590-A30P (Dell G3 2019)?
Consegui instalar através do APO driver, mas funciona com ruídos e minha TV Samsung Ru7100 que é compatível com Dolby Digital Plus fica alternando a imagem.

System Name My PC Master Race
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard AsRock B550M PG Riptide
Cooling Thermalright U120EX REV.4 BLACK
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG STRIX RX480 8GB GAMING OC
Storage 1: SK Hynix Gold S31 500GB; 2: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3: WD Blue 500GB
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2263 22" IPS Full HD
Case BitFenix Nova Mesh M ARGB
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z213 2.1 Stereo Speakers
Power Supply EVGA 600BQ 80+ Bronze
Mouse Razer Basilisk v2
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Atlas OS (22H2)
can you make a video tutorial for dolby enchancers please?

ng2693

What's working on me currently is using Realtek_Driver_2019_03
Audio driver update with realtek-advance-hd-audio-dtsu2
BY NOW, YOU MUST go to sound setting enhancement ENABLE all the effect you needed
Now everything is working fine, can change any effect, environment and loudness, good for gaming
BUT THERES A SMALL PROBLEM, after one or couple of days, window will disable the effect eventho the option is still there, it just don hav any effect, den now you need to go update the audio driver with the dtsu2 file again, it will work again, no restart needed, hopefully you this help our somebody

are there any config that can re enable dolby access oem ? realtek driver seem not working properly with ALC1200 3 audio jack. front panel detection not working and there no headphone in rear speaker settings.

AAF driver is good but it made many problem with me, discord sound module not working properly, apo audio stream went missing leaving only realtek working.
so i just want to re enable dolby access oem after rollback driver to ms's driver. but i dont know which config since it installed both dolby atmos and access.

Hello All.
For every people who wants to make realtek audio 5.1 or 7.1 surround mode i upload screens how to do it. Method was checked on 4 diffrent laptops and it works. You need download realyek audio tweak device from this link https://mega.nz/file/TTZgHI4K#i6wyT4i7bFm4XpNuOjMj5FdADz11IluddHEfNufqI6w
Extract and run as admin,next write this values in tab customized. Click save and reboot pc. After reboot spatial surround modes will be active.
7.1moderealtek.jpg

efect.jpg

Hello Everyone!
Here are screens from my actually audio drivers configuration with full Dolby & DTS included.
-dolby audio
-dolby digital plus
-dolby pro logic II
-dolby home theatre v4
-dolby digital live
-dolby atmos / access
-dts sound unbound
-dts ultra
-dts connect
-dts ultrapc II
-dts interactive
-blaster 720 desktop & uwp
View attachment 162366View attachment 162367View attachment 162368View attachment 162369View attachment 162370View attachment 162371View attachment 162372View attachment 162373View attachment 162374View attachment 162375View attachment 162376View attachment 162377View attachment 162378View attachment 162379

Link for download my drivers is over here:
Greatings for Alan Finotty Team Brazil!!!
Max volume level on spdif is 114db! :0)
Realtek drivers must be install from device manager!!
Full signed WHQL.
dts_connect.jpg
dolby_digital_live.jpg
sound_blaster_x-fi_logo.jpg

Attachments

• dts_connect.jpg
    dts_connect.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 167
  • dolby_digital_live.jpg
    dolby_digital_live.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 171
  • sound_blaster_x-fi_logo.jpg
    sound_blaster_x-fi_logo.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Ater long long fight i ve got a VICTORY!
Ddl/dts mode for sound blaster working on windows 20h1!!!!
ddl+dts on 20h1.jpg

您好,非常感谢您的努力工作和精彩分享,我从您的制作中享受到了好的音效,再次感谢您!
我只安装了RealtekDriver_2019_03.exe这个文件,已经可以实现一下内容,如何对这个驱动进行升级到最新版本?
另外dolby全景声在微软应用商店不可以升级,升级了会导致驱动错误;
希望尽快看到你的回复和更新,谢谢哦!!View attachment 165617View attachment 165618View attachment 165619View attachment 165620
As i see You correct installed this Drivers. Whats the problem with sound on Your pc?

Ater long long fight i ve got a VICTORY!
Ddl/dts mode for sound blaster working on windows 20h1!!!!
ddl+dts on 20h1.jpg

As i see You correct installed this Drivers. Whats the problem with sound on Your pc?
Please write in english Fella.

dtsxultra.jpg
00spatialss.jpg

Please do not ask me how to do it on Your hardware. I cannot advice when i didnt know what hardware has You got. Dts X Ultra is working and quality of sound is hmm... AWESOME!! :)))

System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed with RGB
Memory Mushkin DDR4 32 GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX580 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung QE43Q60B (TV)/1x Samsung S27B80P/1x Hanns-G FHD
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply Phanteks Revolt Pro Gold 80+ 1000W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech MX5500 Revolution
Software Win 11 Pro x64 v24H2
Hi @H4cziLLa, does your Drivers supports ALC887?

[QUOTE =“ BillTaozi,帖子:4328618,成员:200913”]
希望尽快看到你的回复和更新,谢谢哦!!View attachment 165617View attachment 165618View attachment 165619View attachment 165620
[/引用]

sshot-1.png

Attachments

• sshot-1.png
    sshot-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
[QUOTE =“ BillTaozi,帖子:4328618,成员:200913”]
[/引用]

View attachment 165655
Hello Fella.
At first after install realtek hd advanced drivers You should next install newest hda driver from device manager.at result You will have mixed driver.my suggest 8967.1 by asus rog. At next drs ultra.drivers for this device You can find here:
Go to device manager than add older device and manually go to inf file in folder. Dts ultra suppoet is only software enhancer ( not physical device) needed for enable dtsxl x ultra mode in spatials of realtek audio. At last You should install uad driver for dts ultra, dts apo4 codec.installer You have here:

Try and make Your own opinion :)

Here are screens with the same patched drivers and dts x ultra supported but on 2 other version of realtek drivers: 7071 modded by wincreators https://mega.nz/file/2foihYhB#NI0Hkw0nUnKerP9dbh4cPkEw-8n4MuOauNYIaq3U_YU and lastest uad dch mod by Alan Finotty v8996.1 https://github.com/AlanFinotty1995/AAF_DCH_RealtekModded/releases
Dts x ultra i was enabled on windows 10 Enterprise 20h1 compilation 19041.450
dtsxxx01.jpg
dtsxxx00.jpg

Ubaldo Coldagelli

Hi @H4cziLLa and congratulations for your wonderful drivers! Your job for enabling Dolby DTS is really remarcable!
Unfortunately, also setting with Realtek HDA driver test utility correctly 7.1 configuration with AAF DHC-UAD version (with 1043 & 8546), after rebooting my notebook (Acer Aspire A515-41G) I can't figure out to listen all 7.1 speakers.
Which sequence of ticks I have to do on Driver Policy tab to correctly enable 7.1 speaker configuration also with 7.1 sounds working? If you can answer soon, here or with PM, I'll be grateful!
Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi @H4cziLLa and congratulations for your wonderful drivers! Your job for enabling Dolby DTS is really remarcable!
Unfortunately, also setting with Realtek HDA driver test utility correctly 7.1 configuration with AAF DHC-UAD version (with 1043 & 8546), after rebooting my notebook I can't figure out to listen all 7.1 speakers.
Which sequence of ticks I have to do on Driver Policy tab to correctly enable 7.1 speaker configuration also with 7.1 sounds working? If you can answer soon, here or with PM, I'll be grateful!
Thanks!!!
I think there are 2 possible reason that but before this tell me which drivers for realtek You have installed now?
My opinion You probably entered values 1053 8546 in NOT Customize tab in realtek audio device tweak. Could You send here screenshot of your desktop after You run device tweak? I want see numbers You have loaded as defaults right now?

I think there are 2 possible reason that but before this tell me which drivers for realtek You have installed now?
My opinion You probably entered values 1043 8546 in NOT Customize tab in realtek audio device tweak. Could You send here screenshot of your desktop after You run device tweak? I want see numbers You have loaded as defaults right now?
I checked this numbers on 4 diffrent laptops hp, asus, msi and samssamsung.every time it was running.
fail  rtl device tweak.jpg
my rtl device tweak.jpg

Last edited: