• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Resizable Bar not working.

I just got a Asus TUF 3080 non LHR non OC, would I be able to flash with that file since resizable bar isn't working for me and the updater says I don't need to update it.
dont flash bios willy nilly. please show gpu-z screenshot or full device ID

Processor Ryzen 7 5600x @ stock
Motherboard B550M motar wifi
Cooling Thermalright assassin 120 se
Memory DDR4 G.skill 32gb @ 3600mhz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080
Storage 3x Crucial MX500 1tb SSDs
Display(s) Acer nitro XV272U 1440p 170hz
Case Deepcool M370
Power Supply Corsair RMx 650w
gpu z 3080.gif

Here you go. I don't know if this will fix your issue as the only differences I can see are BIOS build date and vendor subversion strings which you can only see with a text editor.

Assuming you have dual bios, https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/246183/246183 will probably be for your other BIOS position.

Both linked BIOS build dates indicate they are around the time REBAR was added to VBIOS's. If this VBIOS doesnt fix your issue, then something else is wrong - check your motherboard bios for updates and make sure you are in UEFI mode (CSM disabled) with above 4G decoding enabled and REBAR enabled.

Processor Ryzen 7 5600x @ stock
Motherboard B550M motar wifi
Cooling Thermalright assassin 120 se
Memory DDR4 G.skill 32gb @ 3600mhz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080
Storage 3x Crucial MX500 1tb SSDs
Display(s) Acer nitro XV272U 1440p 170hz
Case Deepcool M370
Power Supply Corsair RMx 650w

Here you go. I don't know if this will fix your issue as the only differences I can see are BIOS build date and vendor subversion strings which you can only see with a text editor.

Assuming you have dual bios, https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/246183/246183 will probably be for your other BIOS position.

Both linked BIOS build dates indicate they are around the time REBAR was added to VBIOS's. If this VBIOS doesnt fix your issue, then something else is wrong - check your motherboard bios for updates and make sure you are in UEFI mode (CSM disabled) with above 4G decoding enabled and REBAR enabled.
That's the thing I had a 3060ti and it was enabled before, I have it enabled in bios it is up to date too. I did DDU before switching.

Both your current BIOS and the "updated" REBAR BIOS will have the same NVIDIA BIOS version. The only visible difference is BIOS build date and vendor subversion text string. If it doesnt work, then sorry that we can't get a working solution for you. I'd say test it in a different computer, and if you still can't get REBAR enabled on another computer with your non-OC non-LHR 3080 TUF, ask ASUS to update it for you with RMA service.

You can try flashing one of the "OC" rebar BIOS at your own risk. But it will void your warranty if its not already expired (it probably is)