• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Kamalhandsome

Is that allowed? I have no issues but not knowing the real modifier might be a bit hesitating to post. If there's no issue in that I'll attach them here.
Sir i want to install dts studio sound in my pc kindly please give me the link and please guide me to install the dts studio sound sir

I found these DTS.exe in a Realtek for Asus, but i think can be use in any computer, my question is if any of you knows and recognise what is and what each of the executables serves? Thank you for your attention, time and answers. Sincerely, Màthair.

Take.jpg

I found these DTS.exe in a Realtek for Asus, but i think can be use in any computer, my question is if any of you knows and recognise what is and what each of the executables serves? Thank you for your attention, time and answers. Sincerely, Màthair.

View attachment 96458

DTS Audio - DTS_APO_GUI_Win32-64_Installer.exe
For Speakers

1.png

2.png

DTS Custom - DTS_CUSTOM_APO_GUI_Win32-64_Installer.exe
For Headphones

3.png

4.png

DTSStudioSoundGuiPlugInInstaller.exe

I found these. May be it is ASUS GUI plugin is for windows xp or older os.

5.png

6.png

Last edited:
Hi ladies and gentlemen and enthusiasts of sound,

I am DJUrko. I am providing you my new modification of the brand new version ... of the Realtek HD audio driver. Specially designed for Windows 10 including the new standards SFX, MFX and EFX. The plugins I’ve introduced are: SRS Premium Sound, Dolby Audio X2, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and Audio by Harman. In the archive you’ll find installation instructions, see folder Extras. Also you need to disable Secure Boot option in the BIOS. I hope you’ll like it all.

For DTS Connect via SPDIF, you have to replace the original files RltkAPO.dll and RltkAPO64.dll by your modified ones in the folder WIN64. However, you will lose the SRS Premium Sound effect.

I hope that you still have the integrated Dolby Digital Live output via SPDIF, when having installed the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater at the same time. I would be happy to look with those of you who know about modifying these files, to work together on the integration of effects Sonic Focus and PCEE4 (Dolby Home Theater V4). Because I’ve got problems with those. I think that parameters like EP0 and EP1 are required also.

I hope you’ll be satisfied.

DTS Audio - DTS_APO_GUI_Win32-64_Installer.exe
For Speakers

View attachment 96584
View attachment 96585

DTS Custom - DTS_CUSTOM_APO_GUI_Win32-64_Installer.exe
For Headphones

View attachment 96586
View attachment 96587

DTSStudioSoundGuiPlugInInstaller.exe

I found these. May be it is ASUS GUI plugin is for windows xp or older os.

View attachment 96588
View attachment 96589
THANX my friend, all understood!; and undoubtedly a good job. I use Gigabyte, then (i supose) the DTS Studio Sound maybe is for all Motherboards (not just 4 Asus), and i think this Studio Sound now is better than the image u upload (i hope!). Then i will install the DTS_APO_GUI.exe. A Huge man, :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Realtek HDA 8351 MOD x64

Download Link: Get it Here
  • Based on DJ Urko MOD
  • Replace new 8351 file from Windows Update
  • Replace old TEST PCEE4 dll with PCEE4 dll stable version 7.2.8000.17
  • Replace Dolby Digital Plus APO GUID (according to DDPXXXAF3.dll)
  • DTS unlock (patched RltkAPO.dll, RltkAPO64.dll)
  • Inf include almost 8400 Hardware ID

1. Read Driver Signature Disabling Guide.
For Win8-10: Read Disabling_Driver_Signature_Enforcement_(Win8-10).docx

For Win7, install ReadyDriver Plus(don`t change install setting): SetupReadyDriverPlus.exe

2. Install Moded Realtek as normal instalation using setup.exe.

3. Install the Apps you wanted
Download at Here <----folder include individual driver and application, RltkAPO patch

Dolby, Creative Sound integrated with Windows built-in system driver (no realtek.sys file )can be download at:
http://dldolby.blogspot.com

Note:
Dolby ATMOS(DAX3) is for Windows 10 Only

Fix error code 0x0000002

Install Official Realtek Audio Driver again -> uninstall via Control Panel ->
Delete Folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek AND C:\Program Files\Realtek ->
Rename the folder where the modded driver stored -> Install Modded Driver

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tested on my windows 7 x64
Problem:
DTS and Dolby do not show on speaker tab, but show on Digital Output

1.png

Device Properties Tabs missing

5.png

Last edited:
@alanfox2000
Hi!
I have tried this mod in win 10 and in the sound manager the DTS is missing :(
I'll tried also with the patch and it is the same :(
can you help this fix it? :)
thanx

Attachments

• no DTS.jpg
    no DTS.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,113
  • no DTS 2.jpg
    no DTS 2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,097
  • no DTS 3.jpg
    no DTS 3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 803
Realtek HDA 8351 MOD x64

• Based on DJ Urko MOD

For Win7, install ReadyDriver Plus(don`t change install setting): SetupReadyDriverPlus.exe

Download at Here <----folder include individual driver and application, RltkAPO patch

Dolby, Creative Sound integrated with Windows built-in system driver (no realtek.sys file )can be download at:

Note:

Fix error code 0x0000002

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem:

View attachment 96612

View attachment 96613

I installed it via device manager and I got the 8351 version. Thanks

Last edited:
Realtek HDA 8351 MOD x64

• Based on DJ Urko MOD

Note:

Fix error code 0x0000002

Problem:

View attachment 96612

View attachment 96613

I have some questions for you, more than anything are doubts about the "HDXRT4.inf" and the GUIDs and AppID referring to Creative. Because I see that the "MBTHX32.AddReg" is different, because it has more text to use with the MBTHX32.dll and MBAPO232.dll. This configuration also allows (I mean if it is valid) to install with Sound Blaster Connect2 (known as Sound Blaster 720) ?. Greetings, thank you for your time, attention and response.

@alanfox2000 http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jcc40grgzndfk4/realtek.hd.sound.driver-patch.exe.7z

it says this file is infected with a virus

which one we download for realtek.sys file ? Can someone help pls ???
Is not a virus really!, but if u need the patch can i send u you the realtek.hd.sound.driver-patch.exe, no problem. Message me your e mail address and once i receive ur message i respond u and send u the patch. About the realtek.sys file, sorry, but i don`t know how to help u with that. :(

@alanfox2000 http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jcc40grgzndfk4/realtek.hd.sound.driver-patch.exe.7z

it says this file is infected with a virus

which one we download for realtek.sys file ? Can someone help pls ???
Ah, i understand now!, y don`t need that file (realtek.sys file) really, just needs to charge from the sound devices the file hdaudio.inf that includes the 720 folder drivers crack. Once u add and charge windows system the inf u will obtain a 720 completely functional. There`s no need that realtek file man. Is easy, use the method that all use to charge the .inf file from "Control panel>>>Hardware and sound>>>Sound>>>(Here u choose any device),use right click w/ ur mouse and then "Properties". From there check the options: Show disabled devices, and disconnected devices, Once done, (I, I have personally loaded the hdaudio.inf from the HDMI device), so ....... Choose, properties, once again properties, driver , update driver ......... Find the driver software on your computer, choose a list of devices on your computer, use disk, browse ........ And then look for the folder that has the creative crack driver to load the file "hdaudio.inf" and wait for windows to install it. Once finished, install the OEMSoundblasterX Connect.exe executable. You restart the computer, and when you return to windows you should have your 720 installed. Oh yes, I forgot already; you need to add your Hardware ID of your realtek chip to the "hdaudio.inf" before doing these operations, otherwise you will not be able to install the .inf file successfully and the 720 console will not work either! Understood?.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Intel Core i9 11900KF @ -075mV PL max @225w
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling DeepCool LS520SE Liquid + 3 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14 1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Please do not publically display E Mail addressed, we get thousands of guest visitors each day and I am sure some of them would love to send you nasty little presents by e mail, ask members to private message you for e mail details instead.

Please do not publically display E Mail addressed, we get thousands of guest visitors each day and I am sure some of them would love to send you nasty little presents by e mail, ask members to private message you for e mail details instead.

Ok, understood, i'll keep it in mind, thanks for the advice.

xreaperx22

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438691&REV_1000

this is what i have will this mod work for me? its on an asus rog maximus viii formula motherboard.

...I forgot already; you need to add your Hardware ID of your realtek chip to the "hdaudio.inf" before doing these operations, otherwise you will not be able to install the .inf file successfully and the 720 console will not work either! Understood?.

Where should I add my hardware ID, please? I only found bellow could be it? should I replace "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01" with my full ID? Should I use the one which ends REV_1001 or the shorter one?

[MfgModelSection.ntx86]
%HdAudioFunctionDriver.Generic.DeviceDesc% = HdAudModel, ,HDAUDIO\FUNC_01

[MfgModelSection.ntamd64]

Where should I add my hardware ID, please? I only found bellow could be it? should I replace "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01" with my full ID? Should I use the one which ends REV_1001 or the shorter one?

[MfgModelSection.ntx86]

[MfgModelSection.ntamd64]

Well my friend, i think u must to know what arquitecture use ur computer first (x32 or x64 bits), and then u can go now to Sound, and see ur Hardware ID`s like in this pic. Then u add these to the inf file u want to use in the installation of ur setup..exe. Copy the 2 H ID`s of your realtek, too the any device HDMI (if ur pc use HDMI, of course) and paste to the .inf file. Have a nice day Ka3el. :toast:
01.jpg

Well my friend, i think u must to know what arquitecture use ur computer first (x32 or x64 bits), and then u can go now to Sound, and see ur Hardware ID`s like in this pic. Then u add these to the inf file u want to use in the installation of ur setup..exe. Copy the 2 H ID`s of your realtek, too the any device HDMI (if ur pc use HDMI, of course) and paste to the .inf file. Have a nice day Ka3el. :toast:
View attachment 96833

Hi Mathair, thank you for the reply, I use Win10 64 bit and I know how to get my realtek IDs. I just dont know where should I paste these IDs in "hdaudio.inf" file.

Not sure what you mean "too the any device HDMI".
Note: I use "classic analog jack" for audio output from my PC

Hi Mathair, thank you for the reply, I use Win10 64 bit and I know how to get my realtek IDs. I just dont know where should I paste these IDs in "hdaudio.inf" file.

Not sure what you mean "too the any device HDMI".
Note: I use "classic analog jack" for audio output from my PC

Ok, to see if ur windows is x32 or x64 bits, u must watch here: Start, now click with the right mouse button on the computer; Properties, and here u can know it. Then depends on the Driver Realtek (If is an old or new drivers), is is old, the subfolders names will be "Vista and Vista64", if is new, will be Win32 and Win64. Ok?. Now if u use x32 bits, the inf file u must to use to put ur Hardware ID`S is called "HDART.inf", if is x64, will be "HDXRT.inf". That`s all.

Ok, to see if ur windows is x32 or x64 bits, u must watch here: Start, now click with the right mouse button on the computer; Properties, and here u can know it. Then depends on the Driver Realtek (If is an old or new drivers), is is old, the subfolders names will be "Vista and Vista64", if is new, will be Win32 and Win64. Ok?. Now if u use x32 bits, the inf file u must to use to put ur Hardware ID`S is called "HDART.inf", if is x64, will be "HDXRT.inf". That`s all.

Hi Mathair, as I mentioned I know what system Iam using, its Win10 64 bit :).Also to be clear Iam talking about Soundblaster 720 instalation, in the post I initially replied you mentioned

"you need to add your Hardware ID of your realtek chip to the "hdaudio.inf" before doing these operations"

so not sure why you mention now HDXRT.inf? isnt this for other installation than sounblaster 720? When I checked some other inf files it was quite clear where to add my realtek HW IDs (because there were already rows with same "format", but in hdaudio.inf I have no idea where should I add them (where=which section)

The discussion on page where I downloaded the moded 720 driver mention bellow

"for some people getting "Your audio device cannot be detected. Please check your connection" error message after installing the sbx720 drivers and sbconnect2 control panel, google search for "genkga3" and use that to generate a new set of kga activation files for the sbconnect2 program to correctly recognize the audio device. some systems require a fresh or unique set of kga files for the sbconnect2 panel to work."

But that file genkga3 is not available anymore so I hope you Matthair my friend have some better method how to add my IDs directly :)

Simple, open the hdaudio.inf and write ur Hardware ID`s with the next example:

Copy the next text and paste UNDER the marked in the following image: (Then it would be something like that, here an example, ok?).

"%HdAudioFunctionDriver.Generic.DeviceDesc% = HdAudModel, ,"Here u must paste ONE of ur Hardware ID`s)
%HdAudioFunctionDriver.Generic.DeviceDesc% = HdAudModel, ,(And here the other Hardware ID).
Understood man?.
W/ the image and the example u can make it easy.
Have a nice day, and enjoy installing ur Sound BlasterX 720!.

REMENBER!, u must paste ur ID`s in the 86 or 64, DEPENDING UR Windows operating system.
0.jpg

Jmastab

Hi everyone, I just found this mod and I think it could really help me out.
I am trying to hookup my laptop (Acer Preditor Helios 300) through hdmi to the TV to my older stereo receiver that is setup through optical to get 5.1. Currently my audio is only working in stereo and it doesn't sound very good. The receiver is a Sony STR-SE501 and my current Realtek driver is 6.0.1.8158. I can get 5.1 Dolby Digital through my XB1 and PS4, I just can't on my laptop as I think it currently doesn't support it. I have something called Dolby Audio but I haven't had any luck with it as it only works through HDMI. I think I need Dolby Digital Live or DTS Connect to get it to work with my stereo. I have tried to install the mod but I just get an error code.
If anyone knows what I should do or if this mod will work please let me know. Thank You !

Hi everyone, I just found this mod and I think it could really help me out.
I am trying to hookup my laptop (Acer Preditor Helios 300) through hdmi to the TV to my older stereo receiver that is setup through optical to get 5.1. Currently my audio is only working in stereo and it doesn't sound very good. The receiver is a Sony STR-SE501 and my current Realtek driver is 6.0.1.8158. I can get 5.1 Dolby Digital through my XB1 and PS4, I just can't on my laptop as I think it currently doesn't support it. I have something called Dolby Audio but I haven't had any luck with it as it only works through HDMI. I think I need Dolby Digital Live or DTS Connect to get it to work with my stereo. I have tried to install the mod but I just get an error code.
If anyone knows what I should do or if this mod will work please let me know. Thank You !
Dolby Home Theater v4 :)
Support: Dolby Digital Live 5.1 AC-3 16bit/48kHz on SPDIF (coxial/optical) and HDMI
Download: http://dldolby.blogspot.com/

Realtek HD Audio + Sound BlasterX 720° 6.0.1.8328 MOD by Lynn (2018-02-06)

Imperfect MOD, Only for personal study and research.

Driver Version:

Software Vserion

Support System:
Win 7 64-bit / Win 10 64-bit

Support Hardware:
Realtek HD Audio Sound Card

Supported Hardware ID:
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC

Warning:
Keygen from the Internet will be usually identified as a backdoor program by anti-virus software, please judge discretion before running. You may need to turn off the operating system built-in Windows Defender or third-party anti-virus software, and restart the computer before running the program.

Before starting the installation, make sure that you have completely uninstalled the Realtek HD Audio driver and the sound card device in Device Manager should appear as a High Definition Audio device.

UEFI BIOS: Please turn off the Secure Boot Secure Boot option in the BIOS.

Win 10: Settings - Updates and Security - Recovery - Immediate Restart - Troubleshooting - Advanced Options - Startup Settings - Restart - 7 Disable driver signatures.

Unzip the XXXX_PGXXX_HDAudio folder and run Setup.exe to start the installation. When prompted by Windows, you can not verify the publisher of this driver software. Select the Always install this driver software option to restart the computer.

Run BXAE5_PCDRV_L13_3_2_11_0.exe to start the installation. After you finish, copy the ProgramData folder to the system root directory, extract the KGAGen.exe to the SoftwareLock folder, right-click to run as administrator, generate 35 groups of .kga files and then restart the computer.

Last edited: