• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

It's might not directly seem to related but I need to solve it;

I do have a Sound Blaster tactic 3d rage headset and its software directly connects via only usb to it. No matter the output device (the usb port) my computer seems to reduce sound value to reduce shatter etc and in the windows mixer output value stays same but programs that give sound decrease/increase momentarily, so I do suffer from that as volume always changing.

I do have razer surround software (which I don't have any razer product but you can find serial key at google images with "razer serial key" phase :p ) but I don't know that does anything at all.

What can I do about it?

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition
It's might not directly seem to related but I need to solve it;

I do have a Sound Blaster tactic 3d rage headset and its software directly connects via only usb to it. No matter the output device (the usb port) my computer seems to reduce sound value to reduce shatter etc and in the windows mixer output value stays same but programs that give sound decrease/increase momentarily, so I do suffer from that as volume always changing.

I do have razer surround software (which I don't have any razer product but you can find serial key at google images with "razer serial key" phase :p ) but I don't know that does anything at all.

What can I do about it?
Uninstal Razer software as it is not optimized for your product and may interfere with overall performance and sound quality. Use only software provided by Creative, it may be you cotaminated your windows and registry to that extand it actually messup your audio device. Try clean and fresh Windows install and use only audio software provided by Creative for your audio device. As this are USB HP it is also audio device thus not related in any posible way with onboard audio or audio cards for that matter of fact. I have Razer Tiamat 7.1 v2 pure surround headphones but they are connected analog 7.1 to my Asus Xonar DSX and USB is only to control light effects for the headphones.

Can you send me a link for Sound blaster xi -fi md3
There you go :
http://software.store.creative.com/p/software/sound-blaster-x-fi-mb3

daniel_gari

Hello guys, anyone have a mirror/copy of the files? The uploaded onedrive seems to be empty. Thanks!

Gavinxq

Hi ladies and gentlemen and enthusiasts of sound,

I am DJUrko. I am providing you my new modification of the brand new version ... of the Realtek HD audio driver. Specially designed for Windows 10 including the new standards SFX, MFX and EFX. The plugins I’ve introduced are: SRS Premium Sound, Dolby Audio X2, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and Audio by Harman. In the archive you’ll find installation instructions, see folder Extras. Also you need to disable Secure Boot option in the BIOS. I hope you’ll like it all.

For DTS Connect via SPDIF, you have to replace the original files RltkAPO.dll and RltkAPO64.dll by your modified ones in the folder WIN64. However, you will lose the SRS Premium Sound effect.

I hope that you still have the integrated Dolby Digital Live output via SPDIF, when having installed the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater at the same time. I would be happy to look with those of you who know about modifying these files, to work together on the integration of effects Sonic Focus and PCEE4 (Dolby Home Theater V4). Because I’ve got problems with those. I think that parameters like EP0 and EP1 are required also.

I hope you’ll be satisfied.

DJUrko Link to Download is https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSo2wd2NrXdZX4cxh3View attachment 87336View attachment 87337View attachment 87338
Please update your link.

A. Using APO over Virtual Audio Cable
  1. Install Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) (Link) and restart.
  2. (Link)Right click FXConfigurator64.exe (for x64 system) or FXConfigurator32.exe (for x86 system) or FXConfigurator.ahk (AutoHotkey version) , Run as Admin!
  3. Select VAC (e.g. Line 1 ) from playback drives, and select the preset you want. Make sure you have that preset drives before click load, then click 'Apply '. (a cmd window popup, wait until it finished. If it don't close automatically, close it manualy)

img1.png

4. Download the correspond driver (Link), unzip and run setup.bat (with uninstall function) as Admin!
  5. After finished install, click Restart Audio Services on FX Configurator.
  6. Open sound property, select capture tab, double click VAC (e.g. Line 1). Tick the checkbox "Listen to this device" and select speakers
  7. Set VAC as default device
  1. Install Equalizer APO (Link) and VIPER4Windows (Link), don't run configurator.exe from both software.
  2. Follow A. Step 2 and 3, but select VIPER4Windows. Select another VAC (e.g. Line 2) if you want the installed APO exist. (e.g. Line 1)
  3. Run configurator.exe as Admin from Equalizer APO. Install it over the VAC (e.g. Line 2)
  4. Follow A. Step 5 and 6. To link the exist VAC (e.g. Line 1), modify Line 1 VAC to listen to Line 2 VAC instead of speakers and Line 2 VAC listen to speakers.
B. Uninstall APO over Virtual Audio Cable
  1. Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it
  2. Clear all the fields (LFX, GFX, SFX, MFX, EFX, UI, Friendly Name)
  3. Click Apply and Restart Audio Services
  4. If you don't want the driver or the software, run setup.bat as Admin

Current Status:
FX Configurator Version: 1.0.0
Driver installer available
Dolby Atmos
Dolby Audio
Dolby Digital Plus
Audio by Harman

Note:
  • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
  • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
  • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
  • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
  1. Install ConEmu (Link)
  2. Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe (e.g. C:\Program Files\ConEmu) , right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
  3. Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
    Change the path if necessary
    For x64 system
    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command]
    @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command]
    For x86 system
    Code:

@="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""

Last edited:

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Intel Core i9 11900KF @ -075mV PL max @225w
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling DeepCool LS520SE Liquid + 3 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14 1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Guys im not an engineer or a professional, but you definitely should try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spatial sound card for virtualizing audio into 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 surround sound
free version available in the above link but only for 5.1 surround sound,
i think it is very much better than creatives soundblaster mb2,mb5 and x720.
im sorry if anyone posted this already before me!!!!!!
View attachment 97862View attachment 97862View attachment 97865
SPATIAL SOUND CARD
SUPPORT OF MDA BY DTS

Guys im not an engineer or a professional, but you definitely should try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spatial sound card for virtualizing audio into 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 surround sound
SPATIAL SOUND CARD = DTS HEADPHONEX

SPATIAL SOUND CARD
SUPPORT OF MDA BY DTS

SPATIAL SOUND CARD = DTS HEADPHONEX

thanx dododo for commenting to my post , now im understanding but!!!!! anyway this gave me a lot of improvement in my audio quality (especially surround). im already tried different mods,(all are working except x720).
but i have a question that is the spatial sound card and bongiovi DPS which one is better? can i use both simultaneously for a better quality? (im asking this bcoz of both are virtualizing audio playback device!!!!) so, is it will work or not???????

Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
This might be somthing to look into it however it is more the less as DD for headphones, DTS headphoneX vurtualuzation of multi channel audio in 2 ch sound environment, speakers or headphones. However it dose say if an hardware incorporate multichanel audio like 5.1 or 7.1 it will tehen honor this setup. In fact lt is software that use onboard audio capabilities acting as an interface thus presenting it self as hardware device. Did someone tested this with real 5.1 surround speaker setup or maybe 7.1?

2. (Link)Right click FXConfigurator64.exe (for x64 system) or FXConfigurator32.exe (for x86 system) or FXConfigurator.ahk (AutoHotkey version) , Run as Admin!
  3. Select VAC (e.g. Line 1 ) from playback drives, and select the preset you want. Make sure you have that preset drives before click load, then click 'Apply '. (a cmd window popup, wait until it finished. If it don't close automatically, close it manualy)

View attachment 97852

4. Download the correspond driver (Link), unzip and run setup.bat (with uninstall function) as Admin!
  6. Open sound property, select capture tab, double click VAC (e.g. Line 1). Tick the checkbox "Listen to this device" and select speakers
  1. Install Equalizer APO (Link) and VIPER4Windows (Link), don't run configurator.exe from both software.
  2. Follow A. Step 2 and 3, but select VIPER4Windows. Select another VAC (e.g. Line 2) if you want the installed APO exist. (e.g. Line 1)
  3. Run configurator.exe as Admin from Equalizer APO. Install it over the VAC (e.g. Line 2)
  4. Follow A. Step 5 and 6. To link the exist VAC (e.g. Line 1), modify Line 1 VAC to listen to Line 2 VAC instead of speakers and Line 2 VAC listen to speakers.
  1. Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it

Current Status:
Dolby Atmos
Dolby Audio
Dolby Digital Plus
Audio by Harman

Note:
  • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
  • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
  • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
  • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
  1. Install ConEmu
  2. Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe, right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    For x64 system
    Code:

For x86 system
    Code:

when i try to load and apply the preset i got this error nd also tried "add external data" option getting the same error

Screenshot (7).png

redion1992

OK, I'll admit I'm a little confused about this. I'm trying to get Dolby-encoded audio output over an HDMI link (using Dolby Digital Live to produce it), since the only output options I have from the TV are to optical audio (meaning I can't get uncompressed surround audio out). I've tried installing Dolby Home Theater v4, both the driver and software, with the driver being on the HDMI output in question (off an NVIDIA graphics card). The drivers and software were sourced from the link in post #706. I have not installed any of DJUrko's drivers, since they are no longer available for download.

I can get the "shared mode" setting to say Dolby Digital, but the Supported Formats page states "No compressed formats found". If I pick "Configure speakers", it only offers stereo output.

The wiring setup is like this:
Laptop ---HDMI---> TV ---Optical---> 5.1 sound system

What drivers and/or software do I need to install to make this work, and/or what am I missing?

'
when i try to load and apply the preset i got this error nd also tried "add external data" option getting the same error

View attachment 97889
run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, Note Point 4

Viper4Window work on installed capture VAC without Equalizer APO

My settings:
Viper4Window + Sound BlasterX 720 + Spatial Sound Card + Dolby Digital Plus

img2.png

Last edited:

View attachment 97852

Current Status:
Dolby Atmos
Dolby Audio
Dolby Digital Plus
Audio by Harman

Note:
  1. Install ConEmu
  2. Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe, right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    For x64 system
    Code:

For x86 system
    Code:

Thanx @alanfox2000 , :)

Do I have to uninstall realtek to get this work? ...It doesnt work If I just install together with realtek (mod with SRS)

'

run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, Note Point 4

Viper4Window work on installed capture VAC without Equalizer APO

My settings:
Viper4Window + Sound BlasterX 720 + Spatial Sound Card + Dolby Digital Plus

View attachment 97891

@alanfox2000 what Windows are u using?, i`m using now win 10 x64, but i`ve tried to add the 720 crack to playback devices and the system does not accept the crack created with the mbfilt.sys and the renamed libraries to 720.dll w/ the hdaudio.inf; in windows 7 yes, i can do it, but 10 not. Maybe i need to know how to use Virtual cable!, i hope someone do a video to learn!. Well, just ii need for now, know how to add the hdaudio.inf of 720 crack to playback devices in win 10; please if u know........ Tell me!. ZENks in advance!.

System Name Gaming PC
Processor 8700k delided with Grizzly liquid metal overclocked to 5Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming itx/ac
Cooling Noctua CPU and case fans
Memory G.Skill RipJaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT
Storage SK Hynix Gold P31 1TB M.2
Display(s) Old LG Plasma TV
Case Thermaltake Suppressor F1
Audio Device(s) All software...Dolby Atmos
Power Supply EVGA G3 750 watt
Mouse None
Keyboard Bluetooth something
Software Windows 10
Note:

1. Install ConEmu (Link)
  2. Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe (e.g. C:\Program Files\ConEmu) , right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    For x64 system
    Code:

Got confused here. Saved the code to C:\Users\admin\Documents\default.reg. ConEmu cmd opened. "cd" to C:\Users\admin\Documents . Tried running some commands but couldn't "run" it correctly. Sorry, mainly an Android/Linux guy, but been awhile for that too.....Trying to get a nice HTPC setup. Thanks for all this BTW.

Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Intel Core i9 11900KF @ -075mV PL max @225w
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling DeepCool LS520SE Liquid + 3 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14 1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Processor Intel Core i7 7700K
Motherboard ASUS Z270G-GAMING
Cooling CRYORIG M9i
Memory Corsair 4GBx2
Video Card(s) ASUS STRIX GTX1060 6GB
Storage WD NVMe 512GB + WD HDD 1TB
Display(s) EIZO EV2451
Case CoolerMaster Silencio 352
Audio Device(s) Realtek S1220A + Sound Blaser AE-5
Power Supply CoolerMaster V750
Mouse Razer Naga Chrome
Keyboard Realforce 91UBK
Software Windows 10 Pro
System Name Gaming PC
Processor 8700k delided with Grizzly liquid metal overclocked to 5Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming itx/ac
Cooling Noctua CPU and case fans
Memory G.Skill RipJaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT
Storage SK Hynix Gold P31 1TB M.2
Display(s) Old LG Plasma TV
Case Thermaltake Suppressor F1
Audio Device(s) All software...Dolby Atmos
Power Supply EVGA G3 750 watt
Mouse None
Keyboard Bluetooth something
Software Windows 10
  1. Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
    For x64 system
    Code:

I'm confused here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

None of Realtek mod DTS Headphone X is working
PLEASE CONNECT TO A HEADPHONE TO USE DTS AUDIO CONTROLS

Image 1.png

I'm confused here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You should first check the corresponding path, if the .exe is there you should copy and paste the content to a .txt then change the .txt to .reg and double click to install.

or just check the gif :p
reg file .gif

Last edited: