• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name Merc v8| Project DRS
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D|5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX|B550 AORUS ELITE
Cooling Noctua NH-D15|Arctic LFII-360
Memory 2x 16GB-6000|2x16GB-3600
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4070 Ti SUPER|RTX 3070 Ventus
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB & 2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB|2x1TB SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HU|LG 34GP950G
Case Caselabs Mercury S8|Phanteks G500A
Audio Device(s) Schiit Magni & Modi, Edifier S351DB|DT 770 PRO headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex PX-850|Prime TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker F75|Logitech K400
Software W11Pro
Death Coming, cause it was free on Epic a while ago. It bugs me that it constantly asks for a sign up.
It's a funny in-between though.
monster.JPG

Yep, I am.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
your posts are a good source material for learners :laugh:
Haaaa I don't know if that's wise. I have a lot of bad habits and I've been inventing my own rules for a long time. Sometimes I think I enjoy coming up with different ways to say things a little too much.

and you're from Florida
Dude, I know. It's friggin weird! I've met a handful of people here who I would say are legitimately well-spoken and even-headed. And mainly I'm just talking about a neighbor I had who was from S. Africa. The actual people who are born here speak very simply, don't use much interesting language, and really just don't have a lot of reach in what they say. Always an obvious vocabulary difference. I find myself defining a lot of high-school words for people. There are still plenty of good, interesting people... no doubt. But compared to other places, I always wonder "Why is talking to you always like this?" Maybe I'm actually the weird one for even thinking that. People are different here. :laugh: I don't know why I'm not like them. We went to the same schools and go to the same places with the same people.

People like to tout our education system as being one of the best, but honestly, in 3 decades here, I've met very few people who communicate above a middle school level... some of the most intelligent people I've met aren't much better (and yet they can still be much smarter than I.) And then there's me, who learned too much for his own good and made going above the general lexicon too easy for himself. Weird mix, constantly. I don't blend in anywhere I happen to open my mouth. It's not like that in other places I've been, where the way people speak is often more natural to me. We also have a smaller population of non-locals from up north, who tend to actually understand me with more success. It's like anywhere else I go, I'm pretty much normal. Whereas when I'm talking to a fellow local, it kind of seems to baffle them at times. It's like the way I naturally speak is foreign to them. And then there are those who are trying to figure out if I'm some kind of genius, and appearing to wonder whether or not to trust me. o_O

I get that most people keep it simpler for a variety of functional reasons, but that's not what I'm getting at. I don't speak in paragraphs :p But we really don't speak the same English. In some places it can be VERY different from pretty much everyone else's English. It's not socioeconomic and I don't even mean it in a pretentious way. I'm not exactly better off, hah. I speak how I speak, just the same as them. I just can't explain why things are like that - I only know that it's enough to stand out to me and other people equally. People here aren't really crazier or dumber all around. They're still worth trusting and turning to for advice/info. Most just sorta come off as being a little out there, with isolated pockets of major wee-woo humanity. Some take to the slopes of the crater more than others. We're like urban hicks or something. Talking to people here is a trip, for sure. I've still picked some of it up. I slip in a little Florida-speak sometimes. Northerners say I sound very southern. Southerners say I sound like I'm from California, even though I was born here, surrounded by people who generally all speak the same. I can't win anywhere. :laugh:

Metro Exodus is seriously taunting me now. It remembers when I was frustrated while it struggled with bugs and little design problems that would trip things up. I feel like it's gonna rear back and take things from me again.

I'm going through Novosibirsk - it's early in, so I've been prowling my way through with the crossbow to conserve stuff and preserve the condition of less reliable but more needed weapons. Super alert, on the jump every time. I never remember everything, but I catch it all when I focus. I had seen a couple of mole mutants hiding in ambush of on a tertiary path. They're not good hiders - they may pick decent spots and you really can't see them well, but they just gotta shuffle, grunt, and hyperventilate constantly, whether they're hiding or fighting. I shot one preemtively and dropped the other one right after. Bing-bang-boom.

But I guess somehow not triggering the ambush made the first one bug out, like the game didn't know he got activated. Because as I was looting stuff next to and out of sight of where he was hiding, I heard him growl and jump for a second. Turned around freaked out as fuck and then saw a friggen corpse flop over from a standing position. I DIDN'T KNOW THE CORPSES HAD FULL PHYSICS LIKE THAT. In a dark tunnel with the brightness turned way down and NV on, seeing that humanoid figure flop out, as though it was dropped by god, scared the bejeezus outta me! Imagine going through a level you've played several times and suddenly there's shit in it that not only wasn't there before, but isn't supposed to be in the game. It was like a Stephen King novel. Like, one day you go into your house and you could swear the walls have suddenly taken-on a completely different color, but for reasons that escape you, you can't remember what color it was supposed to be. Also, was the ornamentation on that lamp always spirals? I could swear it was ALWAYS leaves... didn't my mother compliment the leaves last Christmas? I thought I had decorations that matched that exact lamp... but I KNOW they had leaves.

It felt like that. Like when you have a dream of a place that you know you've been to a lot, and on one level it looks to you how it has always looked, but somehow you don't remember it looking like that. You know everything is different but you can't pin down a single difference. I have played through the level way too many times for crap like that.

But holy crap, that would be a cool concept to use intentionally in a game. Have it actually count your playthroughs and poke at the player's memory after they would usually be sure they knew how things are. On that 3rd or 4th playthrough, move stuff around a bit. Change the path subtly in more forgettable and insignificant portions. Put a couple a half-hour apart... and then make the next one 2-3 hours late. Just break the established laws of the game world in little, less distinguishing ways.

I mean, it brought a monster I killed back to life for a second to make a corpse fall over just as I turned to look. And for some reason the corpse took a real-ass fall. It was like puppet strings pulled it straight up and dropped it. You've gotta be kidding me with this game. It's more horrifying than I thought.

Last edited:
Lol I love over-the-top-ness of the moment when EVA hits young Ocelot with her motorcycle and the knife flies up.

Another unforgettable moment: Snake in a lab coat inside solitary confinement with Misaki Nitou poster on the wall. Nintendo decided to use pretty good girl posters in this version.
I dunno what girl posters are in Sony version.

System Name Apex Raptor: Silverback
Processor Intel i9 13900KS Allcore @ 5.8
Motherboard z790 Apex
Cooling LT720 360mm + Phanteks T30
Memory 32GB @8000MT/s CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090
Storage 990 PRO 4TB
Display(s) Neo G8 / C1 65"
Case Antec Performance 1
Audio Device(s) DT 1990 Pro / Motu M2
Power Supply Prime Ultra Titanium 1000w
Mouse Scimitar Pro
Keyboard K95 Platinum
Finally finished yakuza 5. Took 86h. Best in the series so far (0 aside). It fell apart in the end after a certain.. reveal. Not that it was particularly bad, it just didn't live up to my heightened expectations (good lead up)

Booted Y6.. readjusting to 30fps is going to be tough again :L

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Arctic Freezer 50, GPU with custom loop
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC 10GB
Storage A pack of SSDs totaling 3.2TB + 3TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" 4K120 IPS + 32" 4K60 IPS + 24" 1080p144
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless / Corsair HS35
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
Dirt Rally 2.0 with steering wheel and Oculus Rift. Hella cool. :toast:

System Name BloodRage
Processor R5 2600X PBO enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite
Cooling Arctic Esports Duo
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000
Video Card(s) MSI VENTUS OC 2060 Super
Storage 120GB PNY SATA + 1TB WD Blue M.2
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
Fable on my XP computer until i realized the game is busted and need to be reinstalled.

Turned the PC off and made strong coffee.

System Name Blackbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF B550-Plus WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill FlareX 3200Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3060 Ti Gaming Z
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB + WD SN550 1TB + Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard MasterKeys Pro S White (MX Brown)
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores It plays games.
New main base on Satisfactory is coming along. :D
2020-06-07.png

Ahhzz

Super Moderator
Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
Fable on my XP computer until i realized the game is busted and need to be reinstalled.

Turned the PC off and made strong coffee.
Really hated they canceled Fable 2... I was in the Beta and everything :(

Still in WoW, and an un-named Alpha. Enjoying both :)

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Arctic Freezer 50, GPU with custom loop
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC 10GB
Storage A pack of SSDs totaling 3.2TB + 3TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" 4K120 IPS + 32" 4K60 IPS + 24" 1080p144
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless / Corsair HS35
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
More racing, Assetto Corsa with steering wheel and VR. Never even played that before and damn it feels great with the real peripherals! The UI sucks for VR but the racing, 5/5 :toast:

Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar b650m wifi
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance 30CL6000
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Lexar NM790 4TB + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial BX100 250GB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Lian Li A3 mATX White
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W11 IoT Enterprise LTSC
Scratching my Cyberpunk itch.

Satellite Reign. Last played this some 3 years ago... still pretty amazing, and it doesn't run like shit anymore with the current hardware. Lots of fun, lots of freedom in playstyle, has a bit of a Commandos vibe to it in terms of tactics. Or you can just blow stealth and go crazy, upon which the game becomes a sweet isometric coverbased shooter. Walls, cover and height play a huge role.

SatelliteReignWindows_2020_06_07_21_00_15_187.jpg

System Name Purple rain
Processor 10.5 thousand 4.2G 1.1v
Motherboard Zee 490 Aorus Elite
Cooling Noctua D15S
Memory 16GB 4133 CL16-16-16-31 Viper Steel
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio
Storage SU900 128,8200Pro 1TB,850 Pro 512+256+256,860 Evo 500,XPG950 480, Skyhawk 2TB
Display(s) Acer XB241YU+Dell S2716DG
Case P600S Silent w. Alpenfohn wing boost 3 ARGBT+ fans
Audio Device(s) K612 Pro w. FiiO E10k DAC,W830BT wireless
Power Supply Superflower Leadex Gold 850W
Mouse G903 lightspeed+powerplay,G403 wireless + Steelseries DeX + Roccat rest
Keyboard HyperX Alloy SilverSpeed (w.HyperX wrist rest),Razer Deathstalker
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores A LOT
Scratching my Cyberpunk itch.

Satellite Reign. Last played this some 3 years ago... still pretty amazing, and it doesn't run like shit anymore with the current hardware. Lots of fun, lots of freedom in playstyle, has a bit of a Commandos vibe to it in terms of tactics. Or you can just blow stealth and go crazy, upon which the game becomes a sweet isometric coverbased shooter. Walls, cover and height play a huge role.

View attachment 158192
I remember awful memory leaks,the game would drop into 30s after a while.

System Name Phoenix
Processor Ryzen 5 2600x 3,6ghz UV
Motherboard Asrock B350 Pro4
Cooling Wraith stealth
Memory Crucial Ballistix 4x2gb 3200mhz 13-18-16-32
Video Card(s) Rx 470 4gb Sapphire Blower
Case Fractal Design Model G
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser Momentum On-ear
Power Supply Enermax Maxpro 600w
Mouse Steelseries rival 300
Keyboard Some el-garbagio logitech office
Just curious what everyone is playing currently.

I've just started The Witcher having owned it for a while. It's actually pretty interesting so far and I'm not an RPG guy (I did complete Skyrim). About 5 hours in and I think I'll finish it...maybe. Then the usual like CS:GO and L4D2. I've also been playing some Breaking Point (Arma 3 DayZ) but it is nowhere near as good as the original mod.
A week ago finished a plague tale innocence and loved it, awesome game. Today I finished specs ops the line, also great game. Now I'm playing Saints row the third remaster

Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar b650m wifi
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance 30CL6000
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Lexar NM790 4TB + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial BX100 250GB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Lian Li A3 mATX White
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W11 IoT Enterprise LTSC
I remember awful memory leaks,the game would drop into 30s after a while.

Yeah, it still does that over time, takes a couple of hours. Not sure if its a memory leak though. A lot of things you do in the city don't get reset, so the longer you play, the more stuff the game has to 'remember'. Blowing up turrets and doors for example. Playing it again you can really see how lots of little things are changed as you play, too; and the map is one continuous fully loaded thing. The FPS also does not really drop below 34-30 at worst. Memory leaks slow it to a crawl eventually. But otherwise all is well, no crashes or anything. You can however go spastic with movement/cover clicking and get squadmates stuck in walls. They unstuck themselves after a bit of back and forth though.

The game has a real charm to it, though. The AI really is kind of freeform in how it approaches things. Sometimes seems 'not so smart' but other times completely catches you off guard. And you can really manipulate things in a big way. Its just a big sandbox of fun, experiments usually get rewarded in cool ways. That also echoes in the low penalty for death - it can be free.

I'm playing totally yolo atm, when things go bad, its a mad dash for the exit, tossing grenades left and right :)

System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X3D
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair Ironclaw wireless
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
I've just finished Sniper Elite 4, a superior sniper game to its predecessors in so many ways, not least the visuals which are superb. I take my time, 48 hours in fact and I have no doubt that I'll be replaying the mission to kill Hitler as there are so many fun ways to get him. SE 4 also lets you save manually and I wish more games would do the same, as some checkpoint systems are outrageously badly thought out.
Also finished Sniper Elite V2 which, although not as polished, with Nazis being able to shoot around corners, it had the same fairly relaxed pace which suits me. The remastered version is nothing more than a thin lick of paint really, but it does have a photo mode. Not really worth the upgrade, but if you have the original it's pretty cheap as an upgrade.
I've also been playing Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and 3, both of which use an appalling checkpoint system which is frustrating in the extreme, not to mention too much hand-holding, scripted events and naff storylines that I'm not interested in. Visually lovely though, but I doubt I'll ever finish them unless I can skip a level or two using cheats.
Sticking with Rebellion, I've just picked up Zombie Army 4 Dead War for $5.74 (super deluxe edition $15.74) on Epic by using a coupon from the GTAV giveaway. An absolute steal, especially since I'm into zombies in any form and frankly, Epic's deals are simply too good to turn down at the moment. I simply don't understand the hate they receive either, but that's another story.
Zombies, chainsaws and flamethrowers here we come!

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Processor Core i9-9900k
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax ETS-T50 Black CPU cooler
Memory 32GB (2x16) Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 4070 Ti Super OC 16GB
Storage 1x 1TB MX500 (OS); 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 2TB MX500; 1x 1TB BX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) Infievo 27" 165Hz @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-1000 Gold
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I've just finished Sniper Elite 4, a superior sniper game to its predecessors in so many ways, not least the visuals which are superb. I take my time, 48 hours in fact and I have no doubt that I'll be replaying the mission to kill Hitler as there are so many fun ways to get him. SE 4 also lets you save manually and I wish more games would do the same, as some checkpoint systems are outrageously badly thought out.
Also finished Sniper Elite V2 which, although not as polished, with Nazis being able to shoot around corners, it had the same fairly relaxed pace which suits me. The remastered version is nothing more than a thin lick of paint really, but it does have a photo mode. Not really worth the upgrade, but if you have the original it's pretty cheap as an upgrade.
I've also been playing Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and 3, both of which use an appalling checkpoint system which is frustrating in the extreme, not to mention too much hand-holding, scripted events and naff storylines that I'm not interested in. Visually lovely though, but I doubt I'll ever finish them unless I can skip a level or two using cheats.
Sticking with Rebellion, I've just picked up Zombie Army 4 Dead War for $5.74 (super deluxe edition $15.74) on Epic by using a coupon from the GTAV giveaway. An absolute steal, especially since I'm into zombies in any form and frankly, Epic's deals are simply too good to turn down at the moment. I simply don't understand the hate they receive either, but that's another story.
Zombies, chainsaws and flamethrowers here we come!
All good games that I quite enjoyed, with Sniper Elite 4 and Ghost Warrior 3 being the pinnacle of each of their series.

I enjoyed SE4 enough to put in over 100 hours on it. I arrived at a different conclusion than you, though. Rather than handholding, I found Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 to be much more realistic in its gameplay and shooting dynamics, with SE4 being the much more "arcade-like" game. SE4 being less realistic for me didn't take away from its fun factor though.

Last edited:
System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
with SE4 being the much more "arcade-like" game. SE4 being less realistic for me didn't take away from its fun factor though.

I also think SE4 was arcadey but that is precisely why I bought it. I don't think I got off the 3rd map though because it felt just like the other two with different skins. I have recently thought about giving it another go though.

Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Keyboard Logitech G213
All good games that I quite enjoyed, with Sniper Elite 4 and Ghost Warrior 3 being the pinnacle of each of their series.

I enjoyed SE4 enough to put in over 100 hours on it. I arrived at a different conclusion than you, though. Rather than handholding, I found Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 to be much more realistic in its gameplay and shooting dynamics, with SE4 being the much more "arcade-like" game. SE4 being less realistic for me didn't take away from its fun factor though.
100 hours?
Blimey, I'm not the only one who takes their time then. I'm sure I'll replay it because it's one of those games that's fun to go back to with a different angle and I certainly didn't collect anywhere near what I could have done. I particularly liked marking tanks etc with the binoculars, sniping the fuel tanks, standing back and watching the fun.
They say SE5 could be announced this year sometime.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Processor Core i9-9900k
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax ETS-T50 Black CPU cooler
Storage 1x 1TB MX500 (OS); 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 2TB MX500; 1x 1TB BX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
I also think SE4 was arcadey but that is precisely why I bought it. I don't think I got off the 3rd map though because it felt just like the other two with different skins. I have recently thought about giving it another go though.
Its much deeper and more in depth than 2 and 3. I find it hard to go back and play 2 again now.

100 hours?
Blimey, I'm not the only one who takes their time then. I'm sure I'll replay it because it's one of those games that's fun to go back to with a different angle
LOL, not straight through. I did several of the levels twice and the vineyard/monastery several times. I think that is just an amazing map, the best one in the game. It really gives you much freedom of movement and it is huge.

Last edited:
Keyboard Logitech G213
Zombie Army 4 Dead Army is literally a zombie-fest with a very cool arsenal of weaponry to throw at the hordes.
I picked it up on Epic using their very generous $10 coupon :)

za4_vulkan 2020-06-08 18-54-59-305.jpg

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS A520M-K
Cooling Scythe Kotetsu Mark II
Memory 2 x 16GB SK Hynix CJR OEM DDR4-3200 @ 4000 20-22-20-48
Video Card(s) Colorful RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
Storage 250GB WD BLACK SN750 M.2 + 4TB WD Red Plus + 4TB WD Purple
Display(s) AOpen 27HC5R 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case AIGO Darkflash C285
Audio Device(s) Creative SoundBlaster Z + Kurtzweil KS-40A bookshelf / Sennheiser HD555
Power Supply Great Wall GW-EPS1000DA 1kW
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Cougar Attack2 Cherry MX Black
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Don't know why I bother tweaking my Ryzen like crazy when the game I play is this

ccc.jpg

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Processor Core i9-9900k
Keyboard Logitech G213
Fired up Far Cry 64, the AMD patched version and then this happened ;)

System Name BloodRage
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
Finished off DOOM.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS A520M-K
Cooling Scythe Kotetsu Mark II
Memory 2 x 16GB SK Hynix CJR OEM DDR4-3200 @ 4000 20-22-20-48
Video Card(s) Colorful RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
Storage 250GB WD BLACK SN750 M.2 + 4TB WD Red Plus + 4TB WD Purple
Display(s) AOpen 27HC5R 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case AIGO Darkflash C285
Audio Device(s) Creative SoundBlaster Z + Kurtzweil KS-40A bookshelf / Sennheiser HD555
Power Supply Great Wall GW-EPS1000DA 1kW
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Cougar Attack2 Cherry MX Black
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
System Name BloodRage