• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Alphacooled
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop
Memory 48GB Kingston DDR4-3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC 10GB EKWB
Storage ~3TB SSDs + 6TB external HDDs
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro UK English
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
I'm so DYING for the next STALKER.... don't knwo when we're gonna see it, but I'm waiting!!!
Let's hope it won't be as buggy as SoC was 15 years ago. Tho it got as a working game after few patches :)

Heh, I remember trying it with GF4 Ti 4200 back then with its initial version, oh boy..

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Cooling Custom loop
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
System Name Shizuka
Processor Intel Core i5 10400F
Motherboard Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
Cooling Scythe Choten
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill Aegis 2666 MHz
Video Card(s) PowerColor Red Dragon V2 RX 580 8GB ~100 watts in Wattman
Storage 512GB WD Blue + 256GB WD Green + 4TH Toshiba X300
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Case Cooler Master Silencio S400
Audio Device(s) Topping D10 + AIWA NSX-V70
Power Supply Chieftec A90 550W (GDP-550C)
Mouse Steel Series Rival 100
Keyboard Hama SL 570
Software Windows 10 Enterprise
I thought I had it bad because my one stint in College involved NO computer courses available at all. (1974) I would have loved to see them as I was great at Math.
Your story seems worse!

I need To finish Far Cry on my Windows 7 PC...or Crysis.
Better finish Far cry first. Crysis is spiritually related to Far Cry. To be fair, Crysis is quite boring too, so you better play a good game first.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Cooling Custom loop
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Better finish Far cry first. Crysis is spiritually related to Far Cry. To be fair, Crysis is quite boring too, so you better play a good game first.
Many say that HL2 was the best game of 2004, they still forget Far Cry, Painkiller and Doom 3 ;)

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
I'm so DYING for the next STALKER.... don't knwo when we're gonna see it, but I'm waiting!!!
Sometimes I think it truly is cursed. For all of those past setbacks to come and go, and then have a new title reach the point they seem to be at with it, only to have war in their home country, on a world friggin stage... it's like REALLY MAN?! REALLY? It's a cosmic joke. The timeline must've split again. We are moving between dimensions a lot these days... erm, weeks... erm, months... erm... years...? I don't know anymore.

Apparently they are going to establish themselves in Prague or somewhere in the Czech Republic, in which case I say good luck to them. That's an amazing opportunity for the developers and their families right about now. I think they were based out of Kyiv. Sheesh. What a world. At this rate, the actual apocalypse might come before we get our golden paranormal post-apocalyptic masterpiece game!

System Name Shizuka
Cooling Scythe Choten
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Keyboard Hama SL 570
Many say that HL2 was the best game of 2004, they still forget Far Cry, Painkiller and Doom 3 ;)
I don't have any good opinion about HL2. It is just boring walking and shooting simulator without any soul. It's as exciting as Tetris. What a sad thing to remember from those times, when there were actually cool games. Far Cry, UT 2004, Juiced, Rise of Nations, CS Source, Oblivion (Okay it's really damn boring and I didn't want to replay it after hard drive died, but it was so huge with so many things to explore and just fuck around with AI, that it was okay in a way), Victoria 2, Forza Motorsport, CoD 1 and 2 (Medal of Honor series weren't even close), Serious Sams, Red Factions (again quite boring game too, but that destruction tho)... I would say that even Battlefield 1942 was more fun to play than HL2. Anyway, people forget many things. And perhaps, many people who tried out HL2, haven't played any other video games before it and thus it's the best game of that year to them. Gaming in general wasn't as mainstream as it is today and many people didn't have internet too. I didn't have internet until 2011.

Sometimes I think it truly is cursed. For all of those past setbacks to come and go, and then have a new title reach the point they seem to be at with it, only to have war in their home country, on a world friggin stage... it's like REALLY MAN?! REALLY? It's a cosmic joke. The timeline must've split again. We are moving between dimensions a lot these days... erm, weeks... erm, months... erm... years...? I don't know anymore.

Apparently they are going to establish themselves in Prague or somewhere in the Czech Republic, in which case I say good luck to them. That's an amazing opportunity for the developers and their families right about now. I think they were based out of Kyiv. Sheesh. What a world. At this rate, the actual apocalypse might come before we get our golden paranormal post-apocalyptic masterpiece game!
It seems that Russians didn't play that game, now they are dying from radiation too. They didn't throw bolts to check for anomalies. Stalker was not a game, Stalker was defense preparation simulator.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I am playing KATANA Zero and Homeworld Remastered Collection, so far enjoying both.

Got a bit bored of Sid Meir Starships, but for the $1 it cost me, I can't complain, I def got my moneys worth and then some. Same with Sid Meir Pirates.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Cooling Custom loop
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
I don't have any good opinion about HL2. It is just boring walking and shooting simulator without any soul. It's as exciting as Tetris. What a sad thing to remember from those times, when there were actually cool games. Far Cry, UT 2004, Juiced, Rise of Nations, CS Source, Oblivion (Okay it's really damn boring and I didn't want to replay it after hard drive died, but it was so huge with so many things to explore and just fuck around with AI, that it was okay in a way), Victoria 2, Forza Motorsport, CoD 1 and 2 (Medal of Honor series weren't even close), Serious Sams, Red Factions (again quite boring game too, but that destruction tho)... I would say that even Battlefield 1942 was more fun to play than HL2. Anyway, people forget many things. And perhaps, many people who tried out HL2, haven't played any other video games before it and thus it's the best game of that year to them. Gaming in general wasn't as mainstream as it is today and many people didn't have internet too. I didn't have internet until 2011.
Oblivion came in 2006 ;)

Right? So do I... And yet I keep going back to the retro games..
Sucks that you live on the other side of the globe, otherwise I'd ask you to play NES with me all the day. :rockout:

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Software Windows 10 Pro
Stalker was not a game, Stalker was defense preparation simulator.
So... stop me if I go too far, but, basically what you're telling me is that the new STALKER game is, in actuality, an impending nuclear apocalypse? As I suspected? What the Russians got out there was just a taste, I presume. Survive the real PNA? There ya go. That's your STALKER 2. It's brilliant. Next level immersion. That must be what the mojo was in that impressive-looking trailer. That was heavily distorted impressioning straight from the future. Was the trailer itself simply an anomaly? Some kind of psychic signal? Dang, you got it all figured out! How did you do that?! :eek:

I think the only responsible thing that we can do now is warn EVERYONE. Break into their houses, set up a rig... doesn't matter where, just get it up and running with the OG trilogy as quickly as possible. Whether or not the people in the home consider you a threat is not important. Simply pay them no direct attention and repeat to them "It's all that can save you." and "Please, let me save your family." no matter what they try to say to you. No eye contact until you are finished connecting everything, after which point you should stare directly into the bridges of their noses while continuing to repeat the lines aggressively and pointing to the PC with the STALKER menu screen up. Put the controller in their hands and direct their thumbs until they understand. As they play, they will absorb the truth, and hopefully they will not falter on it. But dodge them if they try to grab you or hit you, and worm your way back to business just as quickly as you can. It's just too important to waste any time. Quickest path is all that we have. Please, everyone. This all but guarantees full compliance.

We simply must be certain that they understand that nothing in the world any longer holds more importance than mastering Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, AND Call of Pripyat. I want to see every man, woman, and child competently completing full campaigns on master difficulty.. Nothing short of absolute proficiency will suffice, I would direly suspect. Everything else might as well be gone already, man. STALKER may truly be all that we have. From its wisdom, we derive our bed of ashes, from which we birth the phoenix, which takes the form of beings more fit for this new world - it is to be humanity's last hail mary for proliferating future generations. We all must become stalkers, right now. As of this very moment. Yesterday, perhaps.

System Name Shizuka
Cooling Scythe Choten
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Keyboard Hama SL 570
Oblivion came in 2006 ;)
Yeah, I know. I was talking about that era in general. The point was that many great games get completely forgotten as if they never existed and for some reason some random AAA titles is remembered for decades. There's no way that HL 2 is better than UT 2004 or Far Cry. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Cooling Custom loop
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Yeah, I know. I was talking about that era in general. The point was that many great games get completely forgotten as if they never existed and for some reason some random AAA titles is remembered for decades. There's no way that HL 2 is better than UT 2004 or Far Cry. Anyway, that's just my opinion.
Oh man I love UT2004 and its soundtrack..

System Name Shizuka
Cooling Scythe Choten
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Keyboard Hama SL 570
So... stop me if I go too far, but, basically what you're telling me is that the new STALKER game is, in actuality, an impending nuclear apocalypse?
More like sunflower apocalypse. Ukrainian soil can't handle that much fertilizer. We will drown in semechkis and will have to teach Murica how to make lots of halva. I mean they are already fat, wouldn't make a difference if they were fatter. New Stalker game will be Stalker - Modern Fattening Warfare. Well, if nukes are launched, I guess we will just die before new Stalker comes out anyway.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
More like sunflower apocalypse. Ukrainian soil can't handle that much fertilizer. We will drown in semechkis and will have to teach Murica how to make lots of halva. I mean they are already fat, wouldn't make a difference if they were fatter. New Stalker game will be Stalker - Modern Fattening Warfare. Well, if nukes are launched, I guess we will just die before new Stalker comes out anyway.
Oh just let me drown in my goofy apocalypse dreams. I'm probably first to die in a real one. I gotta at least pretend it's gonna be somewhat cool :(

Honestly, I just hope that the game comes out before I die, and that it is good. That would be a nice outcome, all things considered. I think it would be a real triumph for them. Not even sarcastic at this point... the trials and tribulations have been real with this damned franchise. I feel for them on a lot of what they've gone through over the years. It would be great to have a game worth playing and talking about come out of it all, for everyone. It's always had a lot of potential that never fully came around.

Also, please do not underestimate us Americans - we can always become fatter. I see it all of the time.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Cooling Custom loop
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Oh just let me drown in my goofy apocalypse dreams. I'm probably first to die in a real one. I gotta at least pretend it's gonna be somewhat cool :(

Honestly, I just hope that the game comes out before I die, and that it is good. That would be a nice outcome, all things considered. I think it would be a real triumph for them. Not even sarcastic at this point... the trials and tribulations have been real with this damned franchise. I feel for them on a lot of what they've gone through over the years. It would be great to have a game worth playing and talking about come out of it all, for everyone. It's always had a lot of potential that never fully came around.

Also, please do not underestimate us Americans - we can always become fatter. I see it all of the time.
Hundreds of hours in Fallout3 and being next to Russia, I'll bet that I'm a better nuclear survivor ;)

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
Hundreds of hours in Fallout3 and being next to Russia, I'll bet that I'm a better nuclear survivor ;)
I mean, I have plenty of time logged in Fallout, but I'm thinking I'm probably nothing without my mods. :oops: Vanilla apocalypse comes with some concessions on my part - that's gonna really throw me off.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Cooling Custom loop
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
I mean, I have plenty of time logged in Fallout, but I'm thinking I'm probably nothing without my mods. :oops: Vanilla apocalypse comes with some concessions on my part - that's gonna really throw me off.
I had only graphical mods and some vaults for extra gear - the only gameplay effective I used was unlimited level cap :D

System Name Shizuka
Cooling Scythe Choten
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Keyboard Hama SL 570

Halva is cool too, but it's literally just sugar and sunflower seeds.

Well, that's some next level development hell. But still, they managed to make one of the best if not best domestic slavic game of all time that not only they enjoy, but lots of people worldwide. Slava to them! I think it's pretty crazy that they don't have any way to receive donations, because they would get a lot. Enough for them and for some bayraktars. To be fair, I just hope that at least of them them will survive the war. At this point, it would be understandable if they stopped making games forever.

Until big diabetus comes. But for real, if you think that Big Mac is some top tier fattening material, then you haven't seen halva. It's on another level. Diabetes in a shape of brick. I gotta admit that I ate quite a bit of halva during quarantine and gained some kilos. It's stupidly cheap too. You can find 500 gram halva brick for like 1,79 Euro and it packs 3000 calories, which is like more than adult needs for a day. Even if you eat one fifth of that brick, it's still nearly 600 calories and that means pretty much a day without breakfast if you wanna eat it. Eat 200 grams and you don't need a dinner. Surprisingly, it packs quite a lot of fats (mostly non saturated) and quite a bit of protein. Probably no macronutritients and other things you need, but I guess if you are completely broke, this is probably the cheapest food that covers most essentials.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
Well, that's some next level development hell. But still, they managed to make one of the best if not best domestic slavic game of all time that not only they enjoy, but lots of people worldwide. Slava to them! I think it's pretty crazy that they don't have any way to receive donations, because they would get a lot. Enough for them and for some bayraktars. To be fair, I just hope that at least of them them will survive the war. At this point, it would be understandable if they stopped making games forever.
I agree - while that would be incredibly sad, the one real run they've had so far was legendary. That's one thing. They already gave us some great games. I don't think anyone would begrudge them of... focusing on surviving an already very bloody war. It's hard enough just being cut off. That aspect of the whole thing blows my mind - ordinary people unable to get support, just another way they bear the punishment for this insane conflict. In an ethical sense, it's pure collateral damage. The citizens of Russia and Ukraine alike are collateral.

I do also have high hopes for a move, though. I'm not sure what the particulars of them relocating would be - kinda figure that's hard enough for people actually on the continent needing to do that to decipher. I stand little chance of understanding that. But the idea that they could continue working somewhere safe and have a better chance at income is promising.

It kind of surprises me, how many Ukranian artists I find myself holding out for. One of my favorite metal bands that I've gotten into in years is from there. None have impressed me as much as Jinjer. Every single one of them is a top class pro. They are legitimately among the most solid performers doing it today, with that classic sense of style and heart. They work hard, and they were still working their way up in Ukraine when they were still hesitating to even call it a 'civil war' here. Now, I look to updates on where the members are, how they are doing. Some got out. Some haven't. They all put on strong faces but after a certain amount of years I think all of the running around and instability has to take things out of a person that can be hard to reclaim.

Until big diabetus comes. But for real, if you think that Big Mac is some top tier fattening material, then you haven't seen halva. It's on another level. Diabetes in a shape of brick. I gotta admit that I ate quite a bit of halva during quarantine and gained some kilos. It's stupidly cheap too. You can find 500 gram halva brick for like 1,79 Euro and it packs 3000 calories, which is like more than adult needs for a day. Even if you eat one fifth of that brick, it's still nearly 600 calories and that means pretty much a day without breakfast if you wanna eat it. Eat 200 grams and you don't need a dinner. Surprisingly, it packs quite a lot of fats (mostly non saturated) and quite a bit of protein. Probably no macronutritients and other things you need, but I guess if you are completely broke, this is probably the cheapest food that covers most essentials.
I honestly can't even process this. I mean, physically speaking, that would be obvious. Nobody truly 'processes' that. But those parameters are on a continuum scale that I have a hard time keeping in my head. If we had that here, broke college students would be dropping dead at a precipitous rate.

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 3
Software Win 11 Pro x64
Just really enjoying the relaxed pace of trucking with my new wheel rig.
10B39884-FA71-444A-9856-2B18C290066F.jpeg

Halva is cool too, but it's literally just sugar and sunflower seeds.

Love Halva haven’t had it in years ❤️

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
System Name Shizuka
Cooling Scythe Choten
Display(s) BenQ BL2420PT
Keyboard Hama SL 570
I agree - while that would be incredibly sad, the one real run they've had so far was legendary. That's one thing. They already gave us some great games. I don't think anyone would begrudge them of... focusing on surviving an already very bloody war. It's hard enough just being cut off. That aspect of the whole thing blows my mind - ordinary people unable to get support, just another way they bear the punishment for this insane conflict. In an ethical sense, it's pure collateral damage. The citizens of Russia and Ukraine alike are collateral.
It doesn't really blow my mind at all. We all very heavily depend on transportation of goods that we use everyday. Our societies are super complicated in terms of trade of goods. The thing is that most of us today couldn't feed, wash, warm or shelter ourselves without logistics and trade. The only thing that many Ukrainians had was vast homesteading culture, so some of them may be able to grow some of their food, that's all.

The real madness is that this was has started. You would think that mutual destruction of three nations would benefit no one and they would be smart enough to avoid that, but no. It has been month already and there's still basically no reason why would Russia invade them. The only sensible theory I heard is that Russia wanted Ukraine's resources like gas and petroleum, on top of that, to be able to have their pipelines across Ukraine without Ukrainian government charging fees. Which would make sense as Russians could just charge whatever they want Europeans for those goods and EU could just turn green if they don't want to pay. Another less sensible theory was that Russia want to have Crimea. Now they already had it, but due to water supplies coming from mainland Ukraine, they were shut off and therefore resource that is arable land was unusable until water pipeline underwater is built. But there's no reason to invade all Ukraine for that and just building pipeline is way cheaper than war. There's a theory that Putin is just completely unaware of reality is fed information from his advisors, but that's just completely bollocks and is not true at all. Their official theory of expanding nova USSR is also bollocks, because in best case scenarios they could only do so until NATO border and even before that, forcing nearly half of Russian civilization into country they don't want will quickly turn into biggest guerilla warfare of all time, so they can't do that too if they don't want their population slaughtered and have military everywhere 24/7 for decades. The biggest secret is the real reason of this invasion. Could it really be that Putin and his henchmen real are that dumb or is there some hidden agenda of this invasion?

I do also have high hopes for a move, though. I'm not sure what the particulars of them relocating would be - kinda figure that's hard enough for people actually on the continent needing to do that to decipher. I stand little chance of understanding that. But the idea that they could continue working somewhere safe and have a better chance at income is promising.
To me that is very unlikely. On the second day of invasion, all Ukrainian men were called to mandatory defense of country. If they were in Ukraine and were Ukraine nationals, then they most likely are holding kalashnikovs now. Obviously procedure isn't 100% efficient, but considering morale, social pressure and all, it's unlikely that they left. It's likely that they could be later considered criminals if they escape, but I don't know if that's how legally that happens.

It kind of surprises me, how many Ukranian artists I find myself holding out for. One of my favorite metal bands that I've gotten into in years is from there. None have impressed me as much as Jinjer. Every single one of them is a top class pro. They are legitimately among the most solid performers doing it today, with that classic sense of style and heart. They work hard, and they were still working their way up in Ukraine when they were still hesitating to even call it a 'civil war' here. Now, I look to updates on where the members are, how they are doing. Some got out. Some haven't. They all put on strong faces but after a certain amount of years I think all of the running around and instability has to take things out of a person that can be hard to reclaim.
Well, I don't know many Ukrainian artists, but I loved their Eurovision entry last year. Should have won Eurovision, instead of Italy. Oh and Verka Serduchka, was completely robbed of victory in 2007. To be fair, in modern culture, mostly American culture is pushed into Europe, meanwhile many European countries have loads of talent, put hella lot of effort and often excel, but never get as much recognition as Muricans. Wherever you look, be it movies, games, TV shows, music, you can't deny that most of it is from US or influenced by US. I'm honestly ashamed that in Lithuania, there only was one quite decent movie, I have no idea if we make any well known software, hell if we even make anything that can be found in hardware store, if we have any artists that don't sound like generic Murican stuff or have terrible voices, if we even made a single video game that isn't embarrassing, or for that matter anything strong from cultural perspective that isn't clone of Murican stuff or has any reasonable amount of recognition. I feel that this sentiment is likely shared across all Europe minus Germany, France and UK. Ukraine was likely the same too, but Zelensky made a huge effort during war to give shit ton of morale to Ukrainian people and branded them as heroes of freedom on worldwide scale. In a way, Ukraine is now living in their bittersweet golden age. I'm pretty sure that events like this can transform a whole nation and make them gain some actual recognition worldwide way more effectively than during periods of peace. Meanwhile, countries like Russia managed to descend from worldwide toilet level to worse than North Korea level. What a fail.

I honestly can't even process this. I mean, physically speaking, that would be obvious. Nobody truly 'processes' that. But those parameters are on a continuum scale that I have a hard time keeping in my head. If we had that here, broke college students would be dropping dead at a precipitous rate.
I actually looked up at Big Mac's nutrition. A single burger only has 540 calories and weights roughly 220 grams. So, to substitute it with halva, you only need less than 100 grams of it. It's really hilarious how we sometimes trash Muricans for eating trash and being fat, meanwhile we have fucking diabetic nukes in stores for pittance. And still more Muricans die from their shit diet, than Europeans. It would be really scary if Muricans discovered halva, so we keep it to ourselves.

System Name Merc v8| Project DRS
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D|5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX|B550 AORUS ELITE
Cooling Noctua NH-D15|Arctic LFII-360
Memory 2x 16GB-6000|2x16GB-3600
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4070 Ti SUPER|RTX 3070 Ventus
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB & 2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB|2x1TB SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HU|LG 34GP950G
Case Caselabs Mercury S8|Phanteks G500A
Audio Device(s) Schiit Magni & Modi, Edifier S351DB|DT 770 PRO headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex PX-850|Prime TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker F75|Logitech K400
Software W11Pro
Arma 3 & Outcast 2. Also testing which game (doesn't) run on my Linux testbench.
Linux Gaming (experimental by dev).jpg