• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

General Cryptocoin Discussion

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple proprietary M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple proprietary M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary onboard 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13.6 (with latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
Binance founder & CEO Changpeng Zhao has plead guilty to one count of failing to implement anti-money laundering safeguards. Binance agreed to pay a $4 billion settlement and must exit the U.S. market. Zhao is also stepping down as CEO.

Zhao -- a UAE resident -- voluntarily surrendered to U.S. government officials even though the UAE does not have an extradition treaty with the USA. Zhao's sentencing is currently scheduled for February 2024 with a guideline range up to 18 months.

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland: “The message here should be clear: using new technology to break the law does not make you a disruptor, it makes you a criminal.”

Zhao -- a UAE resident -- voluntarily surrendered to U.S. government officials even though the UAE does not have an extradition treaty with the USA. Zhao's sentencing is currently scheduled for February 2024 with a guideline range up to 18 months.

Note: the recent hearing this week is 10 years, not 18-months.

I dunno how the number changed from 18-months to 120-months, but Zhao obviously isn't pleased.

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple proprietary M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple proprietary M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary onboard 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13.6 (with latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
Next up appears to be Do Kwan (a.k.a. the "Lunatic"), champion of the TerraUSD and Luna crypto tokens (both of which collapsed in 2022).

Montenegrin authorities have authorized his extradition to either South Korea or the USA, both of which are eager to pursue charges against him.

He had been detained in Montenegro for using fake passports. He claims he was not fleeing but circumstantial evidence points elsewhere. The Montenegrin court denied Kwon bail and is currently a guest of the Montenegrin state (jail).

Without a doubt, Kwan will not be the last crypto-bro to be prosecuted. With SBF and Zhao guilty results, they will fall like dominos.

As for crypto tokens being untraceable, well, this speaks volumes.

Last edited:
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
As for crypto tokens being untraceable, well, this speaks volumes.
No offense, but it doesn't speak to shit on that front. Making a bunch of people lose money and then getting physically arrested and detained for it says little about how tracable (or not) crypto really is.

No offense, but it doesn't speak to shit on that front. Making a bunch of people lose money and then getting physically arrested and detained for it says little about how tracable (or not) crypto really is.
To be fair, if done right, it's completely untraceable.

Outback Bronze

Staff member
System Name Raptor Baked
Processor 14900k w.c.
Motherboard Z790 Hero
Cooling w.c.
Memory 32GB Hynix
Video Card(s) Zotac 4080 w.c.
Storage 2TB Kingston kc3k
Display(s) Gigabyte 34" Curved
Case Corsair 460X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply PCIe5 850w
Mouse Asus
Keyboard Corsair
Software Win 11
Benchmark Scores Cool n Quiet.
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd liven this thread up about the pending ETF decision from the SEC as it's been pretty quiet around here.

Would love to hear what everybody's thoughts are on the matter whether good or bad for the current crypto eco system and if you think prices will be majorly affected.

I have myself been reading some interesting threads about what Blackrock and the likes are going to do if approved.

This one comes from reddit which I found most intriguing:

"I had assumed for a long time that Blackrock and other ETFs were buying for months now ahead of the approval simply because the price was going up.

I was very wrong. At least about blackrock.

Blackrock knew in advance how they would beat Grayscale at this game. (Grayscale's GBTC has around 643,572 Bitcoin stacked already that we know about. They were always the ones to beat and the reason Gensler wouldn't approve any ETF until now.) So Blackrock simply did what they do best, somehow convince the regulator (Gensler) to change the rules to favor them and boom, "Cash Creates" was demanded of all ETFs earlier this week.

In case you haven't read into that yet, the Cash Creates rule demands that the ETF Bitcoin 'shares' be bought with cash. So yes, they still have to acquire Bitcoins to back their ETF shares but they can't already have bitcoin lying around like GBTC does! So now blackrock can start buying with their cash after the launch... Meanwhile Grayscale will have to sell a bitcoin to fiat, then use that fiat to buy bitcoin with into the share... For every bitcoin!

OMG the fees they are going to suffer... Blackrock & Gensler have absolutely destroyed them with this rule.

But the other take-away here is that no large banks have been buying bitcoin this year driving up the price to $44k yet... This is all natural market forces!
"

Please, if you have anything else to add like what has been quoted above, I would love to hear it.

Cheers.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd liven this thread up about the pending ETF decision from the SEC as it's been pretty quiet around here.

Would love to hear what everybody's thoughts are on the matter whether good or bad for the current crypto eco system and if you think prices will be majorly affected.

I have myself been reading some interesting threads about what Blackrock and the likes are going to do if approved.

"I had assumed for a long time that Blackrock and other ETFs were buying for months now ahead of the approval simply because the price was going up.

Blackrock knew in advance how they would beat Grayscale at this game. (Grayscale's GBTC has around 643,572 Bitcoin stacked already that we know about. They were always the ones to beat and the reason Gensler wouldn't approve any ETF until now.) So Blackrock simply did what they do best, somehow convince the regulator (Gensler) to change the rules to favor them and boom, "Cash Creates" was demanded of all ETFs earlier this week.

In case you haven't read into that yet, the Cash Creates rule demands that the ETF Bitcoin 'shares' be bought with cash. So yes, they still have to acquire Bitcoins to back their ETF shares but they can't already have bitcoin lying around like GBTC does! So now blackrock can start buying with their cash after the launch... Meanwhile Grayscale will have to sell a bitcoin to fiat, then use that fiat to buy bitcoin with into the share... For every bitcoin!

OMG the fees they are going to suffer... Blackrock & Gensler have absolutely destroyed them with this rule.

But the other take-away here is that no large banks have been buying bitcoin this year driving up the price to $44k yet... This is all natural market forces!
"

Please, if you have anything else to add like what has been quoted above, I would love to hear it.

Cheers.
My two cents? Crypto has been relegated to the sidelines as irrelevant, speculative goods and many fools and money will be separated for those who keep believing its more than that.

If something crypto will actually make it to a real currency it will be state driven.

System Name C30 w.2x E2650L v2; T5500 w.2x X5670;2x P35 w.X3360; 2x Q33 w.Q9550S/Q9400S & laptops.
Well, at least it is giving you positive interests. ;)

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi guys,

"

Cheers.
Hi,
Guess the regulators wanted cash to hehe

Worth is a funny thing
You must have a buyer before any coin is worth anything.

Seems like a pretty big conspiracy honestly. I mean the insane kind of conspiracy theory, not the legitimate ones. The issue at play, if you read the SEC documents, is that the SEC didn't trust any marketplace except the futures marketplace (therefore: SEC wanted prices determined by futures, which means you had to buy/sell BTC futures to have an ETF). There was a slapdown in court basically forcing SEC to accept Coinbase and other marketplaces as valid marketplaces and here we are.

SEC isn't doing this because they want to. SEC is doing this because courts have demanded it of them. So if you want some kind of insane deep-state theory, you need to include the judge as part of that conspiracy, but that seems unlikely for multiple reasons.

Spot BTC ETFs seem like they're legal right now, and I'm not sure if there's anything stopping GBTC from being listed now.

All that's left over is for people to feel good about the 2% fees they've been paying this whole time to GBTC, when lower-fee iShares or Blackrock ETFs are on the horizon. People tie their loyalties to insane things, rather than doing what's best for themselves. And they want stories to match their behavior (rather than behaviors to match their understanding of the world). They want a reason to stick with GBTC, and thus feel the need to make up conspiracy theories about why other companies are illegitimate or something.

As to the price action? Hard to say. An ETF is a relatively elegant way to convert stock-market movement into underlying movements on the market. ETFs being listed on a public market could make BTC's underlying spot price go up. But what about the reverse?

GBTC has literally $Billions that have been sitting idle on the market taking 2% fees for literally years. GBTC holders will finally be able to arbitrage: sell GBTC to buy BTC (shedding the costly fee structure) and allowing their money to stay in BTC personally. Or alternatively, maybe a lot of those forced-HODLers want to leave cryptocoins (trying to leave back in 2022 or 2021, but were unable to sell due to regulations). When they're finally able to sell, it could be a big liquidation event.

Or maybe it all just balances out. GBTC holders sell GBTC and then immediately buy iShares or Blackrock's lower-fee ETF. Some BTC changes hands in the background but otherwise the price remains the same before and after.

-----------

In any case, there already have been a bunch of BTC ETFs on the stock market for years (albeit based off of futures rather than spot, but does anyone even give a care about this difference?). Cryptocoin hoarders will need to convince the public about why GBTC is substantially an improvement over BITO, especially since GBTC has 2% fees while BITO only has 0.95% fees.

I'd say that GBTC will likely go up in price as it becomes a real ETF. But I'm really not sure how or why this spot-BTC price issue even is relevant. What was wrong with BITO anyway if you wanted to track BTC in your 401k or whatever?

Last edited:
System Name Holiday Season Budget Computer (HSBC)
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 16 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers, AKG Y50 headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
My two cents? Crypto has been relegated to the sidelines as irrelevant, speculative goods and many fools and money will be separated for those who keep believing its more than that.

If something crypto will actually make it to a real currency it will be state driven.
My thoughts exactly.

Outback Bronze

Staff member
System Name Raptor Baked
Processor 14900k w.c.
Motherboard Z790 Hero
Cooling w.c.
Memory 32GB Hynix
Case Corsair 460X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply PCIe5 850w
Mouse Asus
Keyboard Corsair
Software Win 11
especially since GBTC has 2% fees while BITO only has 0.95% fees.

Thanks for your detailed outlook. I appreciate it.

It seems the Spot ETF is on its way with the latest few asset managers releasing their fee structures:

"The competition among hopeful Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) issuers is intensifying as BlackRock, ARK 21, WisdomTree and Valkyrie have revealed their fees in recently submitted S-1 forms.
Out of the 11 hopeful applicants, only three issuers—Grayscale, Bitwise and Franklin Templeton—have not yet disclosed their fees as of early morning Monday.
As of now, ARK 21 and VanEck's spot Bitcoin ETFs have the lowest fee of 0.25%, followed by Fidelity at 0.39%, Wisdom Tree at 0.50%, Invesco at 0.59%, Valkyrie at 0.80% and Hashdex at 0.90%.
BlackRock's fee structure is particularly interesting, starting at 0.20% for the first six months and increasing to 0.30% thereafter
"

"ARK just dropped their fee to 0.25% in an S-1 filed 20 minutes after BlackRock's. I told you all the fee war would break out before they even launched. And this is without Vanguard in the mix," Balchunas said.

Me personally, I'm expecting the price to increase, as these asset managers all have to start buying BTC for their respected ETF's. What will be more interesting is where will they be purchasing it from as
Coinbase has been set for holding custody for most of the asset managers, with BitGo a possibility as well.

Will be interesting to see how far this price goes before there is a correction as its up over 7% over the last seven days.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
Will be interesting to see how far this price goes before there is a correction
We're also closing in on the next halving, a rather curious coincidence (or perhaps not so much) if the ETF gets approved at this point in time.

Outback Bronze

Staff member
System Name Raptor Baked
Processor 14900k w.c.
Motherboard Z790 Hero
Cooling w.c.
Memory 32GB Hynix
Case Corsair 460X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply PCIe5 850w
Mouse Asus
Keyboard Corsair
Software Win 11
Me personally, I'm expecting the price to increase, as these asset managers all have to start buying BTC for their respected ETF's. What will be more interesting is where will they be purchasing it from as
Coinbase has been set for holding custody for most of the asset managers, with BitGo a possibility as well.

ETFs buy only if people out there fundamentally buy ETFs. And vice versa, if people sell ETFs, then a market maker collects all the ETF shares, creates a black hole (destroying "lots", as in round lots, of ETFs at a time), and thereby gaining the right to withdraw BTC (or whatever underlying) from the fund. EDIT: It is assumed that market-makers don't actually want to be holding any shares or ETFs for any more than a few minutes at most. So at this point, market makers would immediately sell the BTC for dollars. As such: market selling of ETFs lead to real-world selling of BTC. Market-buying of ETFs leads to real-world buying of BTC, though indirectly.

If these ETFs hit the market and nothing happens, no one will be buying anything. On the contrary, I think the GBTC crowd have the highest chance of doing something, finally selling GBTC now that their long-term bet has paid off. IE: People sell GBTC, causing the "black hole" to be invoked. Market makers destroy ETFs, withdraw BTC and then the BTC is sold on the open market, depressing the price of underlying BTC.

As I said a bit earlier: BITO already exists as an ETF for bitcoin if anyone actually cared for the past years. But maybe this hype cycle has legs to run on.

Last edited:
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
Bitcoin has failed on the promise to be a global decentralised digital currency and is still hardly used for legitimate transfers.

System Name Holiday Season Budget Computer (HSBC)
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 16 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers, AKG Y50 headphones
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Bitcoin has failed on the promise to be a global decentralised digital currency and is still hardly used for legitimate transfers.

"For disciples, the formal approval confirms that Bitcoin investments are safe and the preceding rally is proof of an unstoppable triumph. We disagree with both claims and reiterate that the fair value of Bitcoin is still zero." - Oof! :roll:

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
It's wild that they'd even say anything at all about this, what the hell.

System Name Not a thread ripper but pretty good.
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi (revision 1.06, BIOS/UEFI version P5.50)
Cooling EK-Quantum Velocity, EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11, EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX360
Memory Micron DDR4-3200 ECC Unbuffered Memory (4 sticks, 128GB, 18ASF4G72AZ-3G2F1)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 & EK-Quantum Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT & Backplate
Storage Samsung 2TB 980 PRO 2TB Gen4x4 NVMe, 2 x Samsung 2TB 970 EVO Plus Gen3x4 NVMe
Display(s) 2 x 4K LG 27UL600-W (and HUANUO Dual Monitor Mount)
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Black (original model)
Power Supply Corsair RM750x
Mouse Logitech M575
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2
Software Windows 10 Professional (64bit)
Benchmark Scores Typical for non-overclocked CPU.
"For disciples, the formal approval confirms that Bitcoin investments are safe and the preceding rally is proof of an unstoppable triumph. We disagree with both claims and reiterate that the fair value of Bitcoin is still zero." - Oof! :roll:

Cough, Cough...

Central Banks: Bitcoin is worthless and used by criminals.

Also Central Banks: Funding behind every war mankind has waged against each other since the dawn of central banks and will say their digital solution is better.

Last edited:
System Name Office
Processor Ryzen 5600G
Motherboard ASUS B450M-A II
Cooling be quiet! Shadow Rock LP
Memory 16GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RX 5600 XT
Storage PNY CS1030 250GB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Fractal Define 7 Compact
Power Supply EVGA 550 G3
Mouse Logitech M705 Marthon
Keyboard Logitech G410
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Cough, Cough...

Central Banks: Bitcoin is worthless and used by criminals.

Also Central Banks: Funding behind every war mankind has waged against each other since the dawn of central banks and will say their digital solution is better.

Central banks don't fund wars. They manage currencies that state actors use to fund wars. You may have noticed that war was waged, rather extensively, well before the emergence of central banks.