• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro

In Neverwinter just 11 fps in town. And it's unplayable for no reason. I had 40 in tera rising with (that graphic) and medium 1080p res. here with same 1080p and eveyrthing to low can't play.
In dungeons things are different i get 60-70 fps. No idea why there is this fps drop in town. I guess this is how the game is made.

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10

In Neverwinter just 11 fps in town. And it's unplayable for no reason. I had 40 in tera rising with (that graphic) and medium 1080p res. here with same 1080p and eveyrthing to low can't play.
In dungeons things are different i get 60-70 fps. No idea why there is this fps drop in town. I guess this is how the game is made.
sooner you quit this game better for your nerves. it's just pile of shits.
i "play" (if lvling of professions can be called playing) it at min settings so i can get flawless fps. us only servers and bad ping doesnt help too.

ps dont wast your money for this game. if you just burn them they would be used better then to buy zen for this shit

Last edited:
System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Moondrop Chu II + TRN BT20S
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
sooner you quit this game better for your nerves. it's just pile of shits.
i "play" (if lvling of professions can be called playing) it at min settings so i can get flawless fps. us only servers and bad ping doesnt help too.

ps dont wast your money for this game. if you just burn them they would be used better then to buy zen for this shit
i also did play a bit ... but why putting money would be an obligation? you could still play without paying anything ... it's a F2P yes but nothing force you ...
also ... for FPS drops well ... never noticed it, but i played it on a R9 270X, R9 290 and a GTX 980
and i did play all maxed o_O stange eh?

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Software Windows 10 Pro
A relief . Other people have fps drops just like me. I know my pc is low spec but with graphics like Neverwinter ...seriously ?
Most free to play games require you to buy stuff. So i'm with @ne6togadno on this one. I also tried it on a usa server. The community is better when it's a full english speaking one . For as little as i got to see,i did like the fighting. Going back on Tera Rising Enmasse for the weekend,just have to try out the gunner class for myself. And this time it's gonna be Elin race :))

Totally off topic . There are a lot of people here from USA, but this question does not go out to just those ones in particular.
What do you think about moon landings ? Did humans really managed to reach the moon,or are there all fake ?

Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10
i also did play a bit ... but why putting money would be an obligation? you could still play without paying anything ... it's a F2P yes but nothing force you ...
also ... for FPS drops well ... never noticed it, but i played it on a R9 270X, R9 290 and a GTX 980
and i did play all maxed o_O stange eh?
duno how much you've played it but in late game you either have to pay so you can get/make better enchants or you need farm 20h daily. and this is how game mechanics is made. for example for lvl 8 enchant (gear not weapon) you need one lvl7 enchant fully refined and another lvl7 enchant of the same kind. and then you have ~30% chance for success (which in this game means close to nothing) so you you dont wont to lose your hardly earned 2nd lvl7 enchant you need to use wards and they arent cheap neither if you buy with zen nor with ad. for weapon/armour enchants chance is 1% so you must use coalescent ward (1k zen or 535k ad cheapest at AH atm). refinement of artefacts & artefact gear for higher then blue tires takes ages and now they've added new tire for artefacts with even higher requirements so if you want better gear either you pay or you farm forever.

fps drops happens mostly on amd cpus (skilfully coded game) and when instance is close to full or overflowing so there is also server side issues cause in some cases (dragon hour in well of the dragon area) even with lowest settings fps becomes fpminute. changing to low population instance helps a lot but in some cases kills your chances for win cause you need 20+ players so you can kill dragons @ dragon hour.
other issue is endless spawn of mobs (that is dev's idea for hard game) in dungeon/skirmish boss fights, temple of tiamat etc. in tiamat it runs reasonable during protection phase but when heads come up and mobs spawn free w/o anyone to clear them shit hits the fan.
there are some bugs that cause heavy lags too like notorious astral seal+burning guidance combination which is good in dungeons and small instances but kills servers in instance with more then 15+ players
http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/...cs-astral-seal-2-or-3-times-on-dragon-big-lag

I also tried it on a usa server
game has only us servers (somewhere at west coast) so their early morning Thursday maintenance means servers off line in prime time for our time zone.

if you want god free to play game go elder scrolls online and dont listen to winkers. game is very good mmo with nice visuals excellent support and interesting lvling/skill mechanics.

Last edited:
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Moondrop Chu II + TRN BT20S
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
duno how much you've played it but in late game you either have to pay so you can get/make better enchants or you need farm 20h daily. and this is how game mechanics is made. for example for lvl 8 enchant (gear not weapon) you need one lvl7 enchant fully refined and another lvl7 enchant of the same kind. and then you have ~30% chance for success (which in this game means close to nothing) so you you dont wont to lose your hardly earned 2nd lvl7 enchant you need to use wards and they arent cheap neither if you buy with zen nor with ad. for weapon/armour enchants chance is 1% so you must use coalescent ward (1k zen or 535k ad cheapest at AH atm). refinement of artefacts & artefact gear for higher then blue tires takes ages and now they've added new tire for artefacts with even higher requirements so if you want better gear either you pay or you farm forever.

fps drops happens mostly on amd cpus (skilfully coded game) and when instance is close to full or overflowing so there is also server side issues cause in some cases (dragon hour in well of the dragon area) even with lowest settings fps becomes fpminute. changing to low population instance helps a lot but in some cases kills your chances for win cause you need 20+ players so you can kill dragons @ dragon hour.
other issue is endless spawn of mobs (that is dev's idea for hard game) in dungeon/skirmish boss fights, temple of tiamat etc. in tiamat it runs reasonable during protection phase but when heads come up and mobs spawn free w/o anyone to clear them shit hits the fan.
there are some bugs that cause heavy lags too like notorious astral seal+burning guidance combination which is good in dungeons and small instances but kills servers in instance with more then 15+ players
http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/...cs-astral-seal-2-or-3-times-on-dragon-big-lag
well if you don't want or need to make/get better enchant ... then you're basically fine? technically i play for fun so i would not even get a bucks out on a game who turns F2P into Pay to Win :D (some Pay to Cosmetic game, on the contrary, i spend a little on them to support it :D )

for the fps drops well i played on my current 4690K and FX-6300 well maybe on the FX it was a bit laggy (hardware lag)

well arc game is not really a good one ... (they droped Rusty Blade as soon as they got it from PW ... :cry: which for me meant Arc game was good as dead, and also NWN i got it from STEAM at 1st ... no way i would go by ARC launcher again, 1 launcher is enough, ok i still have Glyph for Trion games ... ) and that NWN is a bad execution indeed ... and got worse with the passing day, glad i did just play "a bit" :D

Going back on Tera Rising Enmasse for the weekend,just have to try out the gunner class for myself. And this time it's gonna be Elin race :))
gunner are High Elves or Castanics only .... just in case ;)
just as Reaper was Elins only

Last edited:

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10
well if you don't want or need to make/get better enchant ... then you're basically fine? technically i play for fun so i would not even get a bucks out on a game who turns P2W into Pay to Win :D (some Pay to Cosmetic game, on the contrary, i spend a little on them to support it :D )

for the fps drops well i played on my current 4690K and FX-6300 well maybe on the FX it was a bit laggy (hardware lag)

well arc game is not really a good one ... (they droped Rusty Blade as soon as they got it from PW ... :'( ) and that NWM is a bad execution indeed ... and got worse with the passing day, glad i did just play "a bit" :D
you need better chants cause they contribute to gear score (now item lvl) so if you want to enter some instances that have item lvl requirements you need chants/lvled artefacts etc.
in past mount and a half i havent moved my toons any further then the mail box so ya i too "play" it. i need to lvl leadership to 25 on 2 of them i am going to look to sale my accounts (2 accounts with 2 toons each cause i couldnt justify spending ad to get zen for more slots unlock)

nice find. thx

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 5700x
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Software Windows 10 Pro
gunner are High Elves or Castanics only .... just in case ;)/QUOTE]

Elin gunner,that would have been stupid OP

I would love to play elder scrolls online! A lot! But you have to buy the game first,then it's free to play ( no monthly subscription fee)
That being the case, if i had to chose between ES Online and Guild Wars 2 , i'd chose GW2

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc (awaiting wkd to install ASUS RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB)
Storage 1x 1TB MX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Black; 2x 4TB WD Black; 1x 1TB BX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) Infievo 27" 165Hz @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Soooo...., are we talking the old Neverwinter online game from the 90's, or Neverwinter Nights the great RPG which also had an online element?

Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10
Elin gunner,that would have been stupid OP

I would love to play elder scrolls online! A lot! But you have to buy the game first,then it's free to play ( no monthly subscription fee)
That being the case, if i had to chose between ES Online and Guild Wars 2 , i'd chose GW2
i got emperor edition for 21GBP on greenmangaming (standard edition was even cheaper) so you just need to look for good sale. even if you just play pve quests game worth its price

Soooo...., are we talking the old Neverwinter online game from the 90's, or Neverwinter Nights the great RPG which also had an online element?
we are talking about this piece of crap

AsRock

TPU addict

Sorry great games with a awesome online element as you could add mods to a server without have everyone who joined going to a website to download it.

Yes i was thinking surly he don't mean that classy Neverwinter Nights but the company whop probably thought it would fool people by having the name Neverwinter as their game title.

Unless he meant NWK hehe.

Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10
Sorry great games with a awesome online element as you could add mods to a server without have everyone who joined going to a website to download it.

Yes i was thinking surly he don't mean that classy Neverwinter Nights but the company whop probably thought it would fool people by having the name Neverwinter as their game title.

Unless he meant NWK hehe.
ya if newerwinter online is ground lvl obisdian's newerwinters are so high that they are somewhere in the centre of the galaxy even tho they are sp mostly

AsRock

TPU addict
ya if newerwinter online is ground lvl obisdian's newerwinters are so high that they are somewhere in the centre of the galaxy even tho they are sp mostly

I mean this in a nice way but GTFOOH, Obsidian were not the makers of NWN1 but for the fail that NWN2 was in comparison.

In fact has Obsidian even made their own game yet ? lol

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc (awaiting wkd to install ASUS RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB)
Storage 1x 1TB MX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Black; 2x 4TB WD Black; 1x 1TB BX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
I mean this in a nice way but GTFOOH, Obsidian were not the makers of NWN1 but for the fail that NWN2 was in comparison.

Yeah, I thought Bioware made NWN1? Anyway, I may play it for first time in years again. GOG gave me a free copy of NWN Diamond for pre-ordering Witcher 3.

Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10

ya my mistake not neverwinters but neverwinter 2 only but what i said it is still valid. even nw2 been a failure it is sky high compare to newerwinter online

Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10

AsRock

TPU addict
Yeah, I thought Bioware made NWN1? Anyway, I may play it for first time in years again. GOG gave me a free copy of NWN Diamond for pre-ordering Witcher 3.

We used to add area's to the default modules to keep people coming back, was fun thinking about it the Witcher 1 was done on the same engine and that with the blood fix is awesome how the blood would spray heheh, yes i am that sick lol.

VR HMD Medion Erazer
@Cvrk
33% isnt that much but 36 euro is better then 60 http://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/
aaahhhhhrgh thanks for reminding me the drop on ESO ... must resist have to resist ... FFXIVHW IS SUPREME! *autoconviction* i don't need another MMO!!! NUUHHHH! :laugh:

PS: and i mean another mmo... as in "i already have literally countless of them i play, on a regular basis and not only FFXIV"

Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
What do you think about moon landings ? Did humans really managed to reach the moon,or are there all fake ?
There is nothing to "think," it happened.

I'm watching Origin uninstall 21 expansions for The Sims 3 and replacing it with a 80~ MB update. I'm not liking this...

I've been playing Zuma's Revenge, Bloons TD5, Terraria, and Cities: Skylines.

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Finished Red Faction: Guerrilla after 26 hours I think. Alot more content than I ever figured there would be. I only started playing it because Red Faction Armageddon wasn't so fun, but I really enjoyed Guerrilla!

That said, I'm pushing myself through Armagedon now, and it's getting better, but still it's no Guerrilla. I hate the hordes of monsters.

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Everyone wishes Armageddon was more like Guerrilla. :(

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Software Windows 10 Pro
Got back to Tera. Gunner class is not OP,but it's fun to play. Imagine a mage class but with more defence and less dps but more stun/kick-down/hold skills more survivability. All that mage damage don't do anything if you die very fast.

Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Mouse roccat burst pro
Software windows 10
"new" ip from ubi montreal.
looks interesting tho