• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

D

Deleted member 179922

아날로그 잭 = Analog jack
3.5mm 잭 왼쪽 패널 = 3.5mm jack left panel

I set it to another audio stream in the Realtek control panel to use special sound. but 3.5mm jack does not go to the "Realtek HD Audio 2nd output" but is picked up by another analog jack. How do you do it? Help!

Attachments

• sp.PNG
    sp.PNG
    90.2 KB · Views: 924
  • hd.PNG
    hd.PNG
    95.4 KB · Views: 935
I hope someone can give me ideas for this "issue"....
my 5.1 speakers are position in different distance from me - so I MUST balanced them out - and I want to do so using SW ( since I can't balanced them (R/L) using either the digital decoder or the analog amplifier ).

So I know windows/realtek has a R/L balance option... so far so good, UNTIL THE SYSTEM VOLUME GET LOWERED TO ZERO -> then, the balance setup GET RESET TO BE EQUAL TO ALL CHANNELS ! ( either by going into the system's mixer app OR realtek's panel ).
as I already stated in previous posts, I use SB720, but it does NOT (& can not ) detects that I have 5.1 system under SB720's "setup"-> "speaker" screens. ( so I can only get "stereo" setup ).
(Please remember that digital output's "speaker configuration" is NOT available under playback devices, in contrast to analog devices )

So right now I can only R/L balance the FRONT CHANNELS only using SB720 - not the REAR ( which I want to ).
as I mentioned above - using window's mixer ( which can balanced each channel of the 5.1 ) balance setup gets reset when volume gets down to zero ( or close to it ).

Do you know of a windows app that can retain the speakers balance setup for individual channels after volume get raised from zero ( for digital output of course ) ?

Images to emphasis the issue:
1. Balance was set
audio_balanced.png
2. then MAIN system's volume get lowered to zero ( not mute )
audio_vol_zero.png
3. The volume being rise again - but the previous balance setup was suddenly get lost/forgot by the system.
audio_after_vol_zero.png

Last edited:
I hope someone can give me ideas for this "issue"....
my 5.1 speakers are position in different distance from me - so I MUST balanced them out - and I want to do so using SW ( since I can't balanced them (R/L) using either the digital decoder or the analog amplifier ).

So I know windows/realtek has a R/L balance option... so far so good, UNTIL THE SYSTEM VOLUME GET LOWERED TO ZERO -> then, the balance setup GET RESET TO BE EQUAL TO ALL CHANNELS ! ( either by going into the system's mixer app OR realtek's panel ).
as I already stated in previous posts, I use SB720, but it does NOT (& can not ) detects that I have 5.1 system under SB720's "setup"-> "speaker" screens. ( so I can only get "stereo" setup ).
(Please remember that digital output's "speaker configuration" is NOT available under playback devices, in contrast to analog devices )

So right now I can only R/L balance the FRONT CHANNELS only using SB720 - not the REAR ( which I want to ).
as I mentioned above - using window's mixer ( which can balanced each channel of the 5.1 ) balance setup gets reset when volume gets down to zero ( or close to it ).

Do you know of a windows app that can retain the speakers balance setup for individual channels after volume get raised from zero ( for digital output of course ) ?

Images to emphasis the issue:
1. Balance was set
2. then MAIN system's volume get lowered to zero ( not mute )
3. The volume being rise again - but the previous balance setup was suddenly get lost/forgot by the system.

To set 7.1 config, go to speaker properties, click on below configure button, there use can set it to 7.1

Processor Intel i7-7700HQ
Motherboard Clevo PA70Hx - AKA PA71HP6-G
Memory SK Hynix 16GB PC43-19200
Video Card(s) 6GB Nvidia GTX 1060 (Pascal)
Storage 120GB Western Digital SSD - 1TB Seagate ST1000LM048 - 1TB Samsung HD103SJ
Display(s) 1080p 120hz Chi Mei N173HHE-G32 - Samsung C27HG70
Case Clevo
Mouse MSI GM70 Clutch
Keyboard Logitech G Pro
Windows updated some things last night, and now this is what connect looks like. It goes back to it's normal screen if I uninstall the realtek drivers, but it still has the little blue cannot find device thing and none of the settings effect the audio, that is, if it even allows me to change them. I tried installing the APO driver with a fresh install of the realtek's, but this is all I see.

Any fixes?

Attachments

• 72718.jpg
    72718.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 503
System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
Windows updated some things last night, and now this is what connect looks like. It goes back to it's normal screen if I uninstall the realtek drivers, but it still has the little blue cannot find device thing and none of the settings effect the audio, that is, if it even allows me to change them. I tried installing the APO driver with a fresh install of the realtek's, but this is all I see.

Any fixes?
YOU NEED .KGA FiLES to Creative Programs work perfectly (View my old post)

OR

What version of APO Driver you install?
The last is this: 2.1.3 (x64)

OR

Install the Version UWP of Creative Connect (WORKS ONLY WINDOWS 10)
Windows Service (NO INSTALL IF you update your APO driver, Windows Service is included in APO)
App

OR

Try install another mod compatible with Creative (I Recommend This - Modder: @alanfox2000)

Oluwatobi

Hi guys! I did a clean install of windows 10 before then i was using Alan's modded realtek hda 8403 driver with dolby uwp app, dts studio desktop application and soundblaster 720. I have read through the three threads and i am a lot more confused. I want to install the latest dolby uwp app, dts uwp app and soundblaster uwp app. I do not know if i am to still install the same modded driver or using microsoft default high definition driver? Thanks

System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64

chrisnfs93

hi guys, im new in this forum, i want to install viper4windows, but i read on the site wich it cant support realtek hd drivers, i installed to try and it not works... So we have a solution for this?

hi guys, im new in this forum, i want to install viper4windows, but i read on the site wich it cant support realtek hd drivers, i installed to try and it not works... So we have a solution for this?
http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/sound-enhancer.html
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...driver-mod-for-windows-10.232921/post-3820924
Link is down. Please reupload latest version.
either read what other ask you in order to give you back help or stop trolling.

Last edited:

jatney

why is that when i click the link it brings me to one drive website and it says there that the folder is empty there is the screenshot see whats wrong i think maybe just reply to my email with the files pls i really want to install it, I'm waiting for your reply asap. Thank You

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-07-31 21.14.50.png
    Screenshot 2018-07-31 21.14.50.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 516
Last edited by a moderator:

chrisnfs93

ronrey

i've followed the instructions. copied the following kga files.
still cannot detect my audio device, im just lost now.
any suggestion are welcome.
thank you.

1.png

i've followed the instructions. copied the following kga files.
still cannot detect my audio device, im just lost now.
any suggestion are welcome.
thank you.

View attachment 104678

Here is the All in one Creative Audio Enhancers Activator by Romulus

Disable Antivirus

First remove all kga files from Softwarelock folder

Extract Activator.rar file

Run 'Finalize'

Input number 6 & hit enter to activate Sound BlasterX 720 UWP App

Attachments

• Activator.rar
    22.5 KB · Views: 914

nandobpj

I'm having a problem with my driver. My "speakers fill" option is not working. I tryed to unistall driver and to use Microsoft's version, just to test it, and worked well, but only in 5.1 (i'm using a Razer Tiamat, so it should be 7.1). Can any of these custom drivers help me?

hawkie2010

Hi ladies and gentlemen and enthusiasts of sound,

I am DJUrko. I am providing you my new modification of the brand new version ... of the Realtek HD audio driver. Specially designed for Windows 10 including the new standards SFX, MFX and EFX. The plugins I’ve introduced are: SRS Premium Sound, Dolby Audio X2, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and Audio by Harman. In the archive you’ll find installation instructions, see folder Extras. Also you need to disable Secure Boot option in the BIOS. I hope you’ll like it all.

For DTS Connect via SPDIF, you have to replace the original files RltkAPO.dll and RltkAPO64.dll by your modified ones in the folder WIN64. However, you will lose the SRS Premium Sound effect.

I hope that you still have the integrated Dolby Digital Live output via SPDIF, when having installed the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater at the same time. I would be happy to look with those of you who know about modifying these files, to work together on the integration of effects Sonic Focus and PCEE4 (Dolby Home Theater V4). Because I’ve got problems with those. I think that parameters like EP0 and EP1 are required also.

I hope you’ll be satisfied.

DJUrko Link to Download is https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkGtxiGigudSo2wd2NrXdZX4cxh3View attachment 87336View attachment 87337View attachment 87338
anychance you could share this file again plz Dj

chrisnfs93

Download the driver file, unzip it, the install guide is on readme.txt

==================================================================================

Adding ViPER4Windows to Modded Realtek High Definition Audio Driver WHQL 6.0.1.8403 Win10 x64 without Virtual Audio Cable

Tool: FX Configurator
Viper4Windows x64 Setup (with auto reg fix):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6zz8oyfqm49z91l/ViPER4Windows64.exe

Great Preset by anarki999
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ds843v633qk3ijk/ViPER4Windows_Presets.exe

1. Install Viper4Windows x64 Setup from above line
2. Open Viper4Windows Configurator as admin, Tick Modded Realtek High Definition Audio to install
3. Open Viper4Windows Configurator agian, untick Modded Realtek High Definition Audio to uninstall
4. Open FX Configurator, select Modded Realtek High Definition Audio, click apply, then open regedit.
5. Click FxProperties Registry key, Edit registry value {D04E05A6-594B-4fb6-A80D-01AF5EED7D1D},15, add data {DA2FB532-3014-4B93-AD05-21B2C620F9C2} & Reboot.

View attachment 98947
Someone can re-upload this? I need a lot...