• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Making Audio Enhancers Work on Windows

asgard88tm

@alanfox2000
Hi Alan! Can you help me?
Try to enable Hahimic 3 on my ALC889
What I've done
1. Install driver for audiocard. Tried many different versions eg 8612_HDA_UAD_Win10 FF03 and FF00. At last try i use official from asus site. Driver version 6.0.1.7503
2. Install APO driver with only Nahimic Service Component
3. Copy NH3ProductSettings.cab from your mediafire forlder to C:\Windows\System32\A-Volute\AGSConfigurator
4. Install Nahimic UWP app ver A-Volute.Nahimic_1.2.10.0
5. Used the product setup tool to configure spekers point
6. reboot
I see that Nakhimik started and looks good.
But any changes in the equalizer or settings do not change anything with the sound.
HELP! I dont know what to do
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Xeonic

Hello! Please help me . I have Edifier G4 headphones They have a USB port. Can I connect them to the sound blaster? And How? + They have a built-in sound card (C-media)

System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
Hello! Please help me . I have Edifier G4 headphones They have a USB port. Can I connect them to the sound blaster? And How? + They have a built-in sound card (C-media)
You have a soundblaster sound card?

No not at all, it normal, it's not just me,, another user JAYCE using dolby gaming uwp has same issue, sometimes audio stutters, everything is great, but while playing games this stuttering & lagging is frequent, in movies profile it is less frequent, but while gaming it increases, but stuttering is there

I think every user of dolby uwp apps has this issue, they just need to listen carefully, it's there, it's not flawless, it has audio stuttering issue in all dolby uwp apps, even with original untouched xmls

I tried with & without Realtek UAD, it's same, this is the issue of dolby drivers or xml's config, not sure which of these two actually making this audio stuttering

Alanfox seems uninterested, not at all replying, i asked personally & in main forums, he is not responding
Yeah, it happens with both 3.20 xml and 3.3.0 xml. I don't what makes it happen. I tried many solutions, none has worked so far. I think it might be a issue with v3 or Apo driver.

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Sound card embedded in headphones
"Can I connect them to the sound blaster? "
What did you mean by "the sound blaster"?

LEO33

Hello!

Does Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 work with the native Microsoft HD audio driver using the APO driver? Because i get the error "There is no supported audio device available" when starting the software.
My mortherboard is ASRock N68-S, with VIA VT1708S (no Realtek :() codec, on Windows 7 64bit.

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Hello!

Does Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 work with the native Microsoft HD audio driver using the APO driver? Because i get the error "There is no supported audio device available" when starting the software.
My mortherboard is ASRock N68-S, with VIA VT1708S (no Realtek :() codec, on Windows 7 64bit.

Did you do the GenKGA step?

No not at all, it normal, it's not just me,, another user JAYCE using dolby gaming uwp has same issue, sometimes audio stutters, everything is great, but while playing games this stuttering & lagging is frequent, in movies profile it is less frequent, but while gaming it increases, but stuttering is there

I think every user of dolby uwp apps has this issue, they just need to listen carefully, it's there, it's not flawless, it has audio stuttering issue in all dolby uwp apps, even with original untouched xmls

I tried with & without Realtek UAD, it's same, this is the issue of dolby drivers or xml's config, not sure which of these two actually making this audio stuttering

Alanfox seems uninterested, not at all replying, i asked personally & in main forums, he is not responding
@alanfox2000

It doesn't just happen with V3 preset+app.
It happens in v2 preset+app.
It even happens with DlDolby's dolby Atmos for gaming.
Please find a way to fix this common issue, because it messes up the audio experience.

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
@alanfox2000

It doesn't just happen with V3 preset+app.
It happens in v2 preset+app.
It even happens with DlDolby's dolby Atmos for gaming.
Please find a way to fix this common issue, because it messes up the audio experience.
At this point, isn't this a Dolby (the developer's) bug?

At this point, isn't this a Dolby (the developer's) bug?

If it's a bug, OEM'S will never implement in their laptops, we just need some extra config or driver files to fix this issue, oem's have that extra config or driver files given by dolby legitimately & purchased, we are using dolby uwp illegitimately & incomplete dolby uwp, may be this is the reason we lack those extra config

Last edited:
I missed this one. But still the error appears. The file CTL02H0X2.kga is missing from GenKGA3.1. Where can I find that file? :confused:

Use Romulus made, All in activator for all creative audio enhancers, you will find his page in this audio forums

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Again does not work. The file CTL02H0X2.kga is still missing. :(
Could you take a screenshot of Windows Explorer showing all files you got?

krush_lion

Hello guys, I've been looking for "Dolby Atmos Speaker System for Gaming" inside the Audio Enhancers folder on mediafire, but isn't there. Can somebody upload it, please? Thanks :)

Display(s) BOE NV13FHM

ajinkya4793

I was using V4W and Dolby Atmos. Now after windows update both don't seem to be working. Do I need to repeat the whole process? Sorry, I searched this thread but couldn't find anything relevant.

Edit: Just found a post, let's see if it helps.

Last edited:
Dolby atmos for gaming is good for headphones virtual surround 7.1? I must to edit xml for vitual 7.1?
Sound blaster 720 has option for 2.0 , 5.1 and 7.1 headphones.

Dolby atmos for gaming is good for headphones virtual surround 7.1? I must to edit xml for vitual 7.1?
Sound blaster 720 has option for 2.0 , 5.1 and 7.1 headphones.
Dolby Atmos for Gaming already default supports virual surround for headphone. You do not need to edit in xml

does this fix the audio distortion/audio stuttering issue that we were experiencing on post #1,238?
AutoSwitchConfig.xml doesn't seem to switch anything.

Also DolbyAtmosforGaming_3.20301.311.0_x64__rz1tebttyb220.Appx new version in your enhancers folder, won't let me install it. It says
Error : App installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the Developer for package.
Reduce the value of Volmax Boost down
May be due to exceeding the Headroom limit. It will distort
1.png

N
Dolby Atmos for Gaming already default supports virual surround for headphone. You do not need to edit in xml

Reduce the value of Volmax Boost down
May be due to exceeding the Headroom limit. It will distort
View attachment 115473

New updated drivers seems to fixed this, it's not about volume boost, it occurred even with original xmls with previous drivers, with new drivers it looks like audio issues are fixed

Last edited: