• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

R1V4L

Something weird is happening with rear channels in 5.1 configuration. If I plug every jack and connect it and set it through the jack sensing feature - it works. If I connect the headphones to the front panel or I restart the PC - the channels are scrambled again and it plays the sounds for the rear channels barely hearable in the front channels
This is for the Standard version, I didn't try the DCH one yet. Check please also the missing ASIO driver in the Standard version, many thanks in advance!

Vacintosh

please help.
"Realtek Switch Audio Output Between Back vs Front Panel On Desktop."

Can I fix it using "Realtek Audio Device Tweak"?

mainboard ASROCK X299 Killer SLI/ac

Realtek ALC1220

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    109.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 12.png
    12.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 229

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
please help.
"Realtek Switch Audio Output Between Back vs Front Panel On Desktop."

Can I fix it using "Realtek Audio Device Tweak"?

mainboard ASROCK X299 Killer SLI/ac

Realtek ALC1220
Friend, can you explain better what happened?

Vacintosh

Friend, can you explain better what happened?

Hey Alan

I can't make the settings that appear in the link below.
there is no checked option in the screenshot below.
"headphones" and "speakers" are not visible at the same time.

Thanks.

Hey Alan

Thanks.

when "Microsoft driver installed" there is not any problem.
i can do "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously"

but it doesn't happen when I install your driver

Attachments

• 2017-11-07_2128_001.png
    2017-11-07_2128_001.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

LordGMLP

@Alan Finote Working well on Digital output mate. But I can't for the life of me get analog 6 channel working properly for 5.1. I have a Logitech Z-5500 set, and before installing your drivers 6 channel worked fine, but now only Front and Centre/Sub channels work. Rear channels are completely quiet. The Jack mapping pop-up was selected correctly. I'm stumped atm. Much appreciate some help. Running Windows 10 build 2004. Cheers

n0fear

Latest Version Windows 10 2004. Well at least its the first version that sound balster connect looks not double icons and shows whole menu. But in this version no sound at all anymore and dts seams to be lost as suupreme fx does not show any effects and the others (not only sb connect till now) cant connect. Driver looks installed right as it shows your name

Attachments

• Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 161

Nmitsia

Hello!

Running on MSI Z97 Gaming 3 - Analog output to 5.1 - Windows 10 latest. Creative SB Connect will not run at all . Also 2.0 sources used to play on 5.1, after the latest updates they will not. Tried uninstalling many times. Removed all drivers with DDU, as well as manually via Device Manager. Also tried different installations with AAF Bus Driver installed or not (keeping the vanilla bus driver) to the same result. 5.1 in 5.1 movies in VLC play fine. 2.0 to 5.1 movies - music (Spotify) and games such as "Escape from Tarkov" will not. Furthermore tried manually deleting before installation all coresponding directories (Creative/A-Volute/Dolby) to no effect.

It must be something with Creative SB Connect 720 as it will not run at all. As i remember 4 versions before of your driver pack, down-mixing - up-mixing was handled by Creative. This must be the case. Some incompatibility between those two (Creative & another component of the driver pack).

Attached, you will find my system info.

Also at this point i would like to thank you for the marvelous work you do in bringing us new experience!

Thank you very much for your support and the enormous amount of work you put into the project. You should be hired by a third party such as Dolby.

Stability now is the only factor of improvement and you actually do pretty well!

Attachments

• info.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,535

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Latest Version Windows 10 2004. Well at least its the first version that sound balster connect looks not double icons and shows whole menu. But in this version no sound at all anymore and dts seams to be lost as suupreme fx does not show any effects and the others (not only sb connect till now) cant connect. Driver looks installed right as it shows your name
@n0fear I recommend you go to the end of the first post on this thread and follow the spoiler tutorial "IF NO EFFECTS ARE WORKING, EVEN THE REALTEK ONES?"

n0fear

@n0fear I recommend you go to the end of the first post on this thread and follow the spoiler tutorial "IF NO EFFECTS ARE WORKING, EVEN THE REALTEK ONES?"

I can do that ofcoz, but so you changed something in the package as all other drivers before worked (instead of the SB720 not connecting Problem)?!

@Alan Finote this thing is driving me crazy :) what i did, i just installed the same driver again as i wanted to do your modifications, did nothing elese as the last time, but now i have sound again everything working instead of STILL the same SB Connect not able to connect to the soundcard... what i did, disable/uninstall VPN, disabled Windows Defender, Firewall.... are there any logs i could check for SB Connect to get this last thing working too? I read the hole forum the last weeks, and found alot of ppl having the same blue Popup, telling SB cant connect, but did not find any of them found out what the problem is, is must be some other drivers or programms or updates, as it did work on a absolutly clean machine but never again after :-( Thanks alot for your patience and great help!

Last edited:
45.png

Hi you guys im wondering if anyone can help , as you can see i only have two rear jacks showing
when i have all the connected in realtek propertys is shows all 3 but not in realtek manager im missing a jack

Dell 8930 Windows 10 Home , Codec ALC3220

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
View attachment 158884

Hi you guys im wondering if anyone can help , as you can see i only have two rear jacks showing
when i have all the connected in realtek propertys is shows all 3 but not in realtek manager im missing a jack

Dell 8930 Windows 10 Home , Codec ALC3220
Go to "%systemroot%\System32\drivers", delete "rtkhdaud.dat" and restart your computer.

Vacintosh

Hey Alan

Thanks.

when "Microsoft driver installed" there is not any problem.
i can do "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously"

but it doesn't happen when I install your driver

Please help me.
i need "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously"

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Your drivers are awesome. Windows update keeps replacing them how can I stop it?
Maybe others have the same problem
Run this BAT below. It will help you with some settings and exclude drivers from Windows quality updates.
But be sure to check "Control Panel\System\Advanced System Settings\Hardware\Device Installation Settings" if the option NO (...) is selected. If not, select it and save your changes.

Please help me.
i need "make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously"
Open "Realtek Audio Device Tweak", select the "Driver Policy" tab, check "JackCfg" and the following options on the right side: "PBIndependentSupport", "FInRMuteSupport", "MuteMultiAAPathSupport", "RearInMuteInternalSupport", and restart your computer.

Attachments

• Commands.rar
    386 bytes · Views: 191
Last edited:
System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
Olá @Alan Finote,
Nestes dias, já reparei que o Dolby Atmos e o Sonic Studio já trabalham.
Não sei se é normal, mas o Sonic Studio só faz efeito em Stereo em vez de ser em 5.1 como o Dolby Atmos e o Sound Blaster.
Outra coisa, já disse anteriormente, como disse comprei um novo computador devido ao que estamos à pandemia, pois o outro já não se aguenta com muitas aplicações, o problema é que não consigo habilitar o Volume do Subwoofer no programa da Realtek, no PC antigo com ALC883 com o programa genérico dava (Este tem o ALC887).
Como pode ver na imagem abaixo, já habilitei o UIShowWooferVolume mas continua a não dar.
Pode-me ajudar nesses 2 aspectos?
Muito grato e o seu Mod funciona muito bem, se for para ouvir música, o Dolby Atmos e o Sound Blaster não podiam funcionar melhor.

Hi,
These days, I noticed that Dolby Atmos and Sonic Studio are already working.
I don't know if it's normal, but Sonic Studio only works in Stereo instead of 5.1 like Dolby Atmos and Sound Blaster.
Another thing, as I said before, as I said, I bought a new computer because of the pandemic, because the other one can no longer handle many applications, the problem is that I cannot enable the Subwoofer Volume in the Realtek program, on the old PC with ALC883 with the generic dava program (This one has ALC887).
As you can see in the image below, I have already enabled UIShowWooferVolume but it still doesn't work.
Can you help me with these 2 aspects?
Very grateful and his Mod works very well, if it is to listen to music, Dolby Atmos and Sound Blaster could not work better.

1592139753821.png

Vacintosh

Run this BAT below. It will help you with some settings and exclude drivers from Windows quality updates.
But be sure to check "Control Panel\System\Advanced System Settings\Hardware\Device Installation Settings" if the option NO (...) is selected. If not, select it and save your changes.

Open "Realtek Audio Device Tweak", select the "Driver Policy" tab, check "JackCfg" and the following options on the right side: "PBIndependentSupport", "FInRMuteSupport", "MuteMultiAAPathSupport", "RearInMuteInternalSupport", and restart your computer.

it was not ://

1592146032408.png

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK

Vacintosh

Attachments

• 1592153807466.png
    1592153807466.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 157
after removing the old version I went to install this new version by setting the realtek default driver during installation and choosing the aduio dts interactive decoder option but setting that mode the audio does not work, while in the other audio quality type modes they work perfectly

LordGMLP

@Alan Finote any suggestion for muted rear speakers in 6 channel analog please? I've checked volume control, restarted, unplugging and replugging, jack remapping. Full uninstall then reinstall. Still not working those rear speakers .

I hear no base from my subwoofer. I use 2.1 Stereo Speakers. Headphone mode on in Sound Blaster. Earlier drivers used to give LFE base in the subwoofer IDK what is happening now and why it won't give base to my Subwoofer @Alan Finote What settings do I need to enable so that it gets enabled ?

klogg4

I wasn't able to make Sonic Studio III fully operational:

1. Tried latest pack - didn't work at all (TIMEOUT whatever I tried - got tired of reinstalling and applying workarounds);
2. Tried previous pack - all in all Sonic worked, but I couldn't make equalizer work as intended. At first it works, but it only gives you generic presets for speakers. You try to make them think you have headphones by unplugging-plugging them and activating-deactivating simultaneous output, and you succeed to do this, Sonic starts to offer you more presets (like for Audio-Technica M50x for example). But... They do not change the sound. And Sonic equalizer stops working at that moment completely, including Custom one.

Interestingly - presets fully worked for... HDMI output.