• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek HD Audio Drivers + Sound Blaster X-fi 5.1 Pro Surround with full Dolby & DTS.

H4cziLLa
Hey. You must understand - stationary dr.web is more heavy. Cureit is a lightweight, simplified version.
I put your mod. Next: "In my folder find sonicsuite installers and extract.there are 3 installs sonicstudio, radar and asus fine tunning tool. At first You must install fine tunning tool as admin and second sonicstudio. I checked it works." -
should I only do this for Sonic?
Or the first is: "run as administrator install_rog_ss3.cmd and install sonic studio III after reboot." And then what is written above?

Try install without uad drivers.if not running then try install uad ss3.

_H4cziLLa_
I installed 8967_modded_WHQL_dtsultrapc, rebooted. Put fx configurator from
APO_Driver_2.7.5. In it: after the second step, restart again. And nothing. The driver is there but it is empty. The control panel is standard only. This is me about your update from dts x. What's wrong with honey agarics!?)))))) These are the steps that you wrote above ..

3.jpg

apa.jpg

_H4cziLLa_
I installed 8967_modded_WHQL_dtsultrapc, rebooted. Put fx configurator from
APO_Driver_2.7.5. In it: after the second step, restart again. And nothing. The driver is there but it is empty. The control panel is standard only. This is me about your update from dts x. What's wrong with honey agarics!?)))))) These are the steps that you wrote above ..

View attachment 163008
View attachment 163009
On my pc apodriver 2.7.5 dosrnt work corrrct.i using apo driver 2.7.4.7 try this with my cfg i think it will be ok!

Try install without uad drivers.if not running then try install uad ss3.
In general, and so and so - in the screenshots. At the same time, Nahimic works. Yesterday I installed the latest driver from Alan Finoti -Sonic works. And you don't. What's the matter then !?)))))
вариант без туф.jpg
с туф.jpg

After install alans driver You must install modded 8967.1 drivers from device manager Fella. Sonic studio dosent work on alan finotty drivers.only nahimic. Here You have link to download modded 8967.1 drivers with dtsultrapc from my folder.install from device manager! Than install sonic suite.it MUST working!!

Last edited:
H4cziLLa
:kookoo:A fucking case - I've been fucking with your drivers for two days. Can you write normally no? I took your (alan's) driver RealtekDriver_2019_03 - installed it. rebooted. Then I went into the device manager of the computer (screenshot) and installed Alan's mod on top of the disk, ini - how else can you understand you fucking in your mouth. Put it and rebooted -
dolby theater and dolby digital plus doesn't work. - dts x fucking did not appear .... to fuck you in the ass that again I am doing something wrong?
"After installing the alans driver, you must install the modified 8967.1 drivers from the Fella device manager" - what the fuck fella ???? Who the fuck is that ???
Don't be angry, but explain normally, otherwise you are fucking fucking already ... :toast:
ебать.jpg

H4cziLLa
Hey. You must understand - stationary dr.web is more heavy. Cureit is a lightweight, simplified version.
I put your mod. Next: "In my folder find sonicsuite installers and extract.there are 3 installs sonicstudio, radar and asus fine tunning tool. At first You must install fine tunning tool as admin and second sonicstudio. I checked it works." -
should I only do this for Sonic?
Or the first is: "run as administrator install_rog_ss3.cmd and install sonic studio III after reboot." And then what is written above?
Reason core security premium works on the same update definition is like dr web stationary.i scan all files 3 times a week.all is clear.

ddropski

I Asked this twice but no one answered I even offered money .. am I on ignore LOL has anyone had any luck on any of the aorus z370 boards or simular that uses the same sound card? Thanks

I Asked this twice but no one answered I even offered money .. am I on ignore LOL has anyone had any luck on any of the aorus z370 boards or simular that uses the same sound card? Thanks
I will try to help You.what is the problem with Your sound card? Need a quality drivers?
Install this drivers and write me Your opinion:

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "H4cziLLa, должность: 4314680, член: 194920"]
Я постараюсь вам помочь. В чем проблема с вашей звуковой картой? Нужны качественные водители?
[/ QUOTE]
Этот ответ не адресован мне явно .. но все же ..
Привет еще раз. Вы, наверное, нас не слышите .... У всех нас есть вопрос - КАК ПРАВИЛЬНО УСТАНОВИТЬ ВСЕ? Без непонятного шаманства ... Алан сделал все в одном установщике с выбором настроек усилителей и других вещей. Мы хотим помочь вам - чтобы вы сделали качественный мод - дак услышите нас ...

[QUOTE = "H4cziLLa, должность: 4314680, член: 194920"]
Я постараюсь вам помочь. В чем проблема с вашей звуковой картой? Нужны качественные водители?
[/ QUOTE]
Этот ответ не адресован мне явно .. но все же ..
Привет еще раз. Вы, наверное, нас не слышите .... У всех нас есть вопрос - КАК ПРАВИЛЬНО УСТАНОВИТЬ ВСЕ? Без непонятного шаманства ... Алан сделал все в одном установщике с выбором настроек усилителей и других вещей. Мы хотим помочь вам - чтобы вы сделали качественный мод - дак услышите нас ...
English please.i'm from Poland :)

English please.i'm from Poland :)
This answer is not explicitly addressed to me .. but still ..
Hello again. You probably can't hear us .... We all have a question - HOW TO CORRECTLY INSTALL EVERYTHING? Without incomprehensible shamanism ... Alan did everything in one installer with a choice of settings for amplifiers and other things. We want to help you - so that you make a quality mod - duck hear us ...
Hello from Russia!

Hmm ... If installing all my components is as easy as installing winrar then this forum and my favorite quotation "i promise it will sounds impressive" :) will not EXIST. Ok now serious. At first You should be installed this Drivers HD Audio pack by my good Friend "the Human-God of Audio Tools" Alan Finote from Team Brazil. Here is link:
https://mega.nz/file/SO4nQSwA#ZJMp2FqBEUvPmToOldLbXSK9wYcILKmB2N2Zb1RT-o0 after install reboot and 2nd step is install apo driver (I use v 2.7.4.7!) Here is link: https://mega.nz/file/GGhRzDZI#VuA929u9T8m6u1pkGgxjKBgBzZmAIHhX_2j3r0KXi6g
You will need as next download this Drivers:
This last driver install only from device manager. After make this steps writr to me.

Hmm ... If installing all my components is as easy as installing winrar then this forum and my favorite quotation "i promise it will sounds impressive" :) will not EXIST. Ok now serious. At first You should be installed this Drivers HD Audio pack by my good Friend "the Human-God of Audio Tools" Alan Finote from Team Brazil. Here is link:
https://mega.nz/file/SO4nQSwA#ZJMp2FqBEUvPmToOldLbXSK9wYcILKmB2N2Zb1RT-o0 after install reboot and 2nd step is install apo driver (I use v 2.7.4.7!) Here is link: https://mega.nz/file/GGhRzDZI#VuA929u9T8m6u1pkGgxjKBgBzZmAIHhX_2j3r0KXi6g
You will need as next download this Drivers:
This last driver install only from device manager. After make this steps writr to me.
Look - I've done all this before. I installed step 1, then step 2 - from the win10 device manager .... and then I saw that dolby theater and dolby audio were demolished / not working (I installed it manually). Step 3 - I did not begin to activate your settings via fx configurator because problems with dolby went. Is this clear?
P.S.
I have already downloaded your entire folder ..

!!!!!!P.P.S.Not. I'm really confusing - I did not install anything manually, but installed step 2 through the manager and saw dolby errors ...

Today I REINSTALL THE DRIVER ALL DAY

Last edited:
Look - I've done all this before. I installed step 1, then step 2 - from the win10 device manager .... and then I saw that dolby theater and dolby audio were demolished / not working (I installed it manually). Step 3 - I did not begin to activate your settings via fx configurator because problems with dolby went. Is this clear?
P.S.
I have already downloaded your entire folder ..

!!!!!!P.P.S.Not. I'm really confusing - I did not install anything manually, but installed step 2 through the manager and saw dolby errors ...

Today I REINSTALL THE DRIVER ALL DAY
Install (run as administrator) dolby audio from this file: https://mega.nz/file/fSggWQpK#vi1osMp2JcbfLk5pBrcnoyhg8tIFALMCa49Ge2njuYA
And dolby digital plus from this (choose 1- ddl home theatre4): https://mega.nz/file/Pe5yzSjR#D0RoPg6dKPaHMfKYz-VG1N4O6xIXgZAL03AcWihFLiA
have You got realtek icon ROG by asus or normal or no icon? Have You got rtl audio devixe tweak?

Install (run as administrator) dolby audio from this file: https://mega.nz/file/fSggWQpK#vi1osMp2JcbfLk5pBrcnoyhg8tIFALMCa49Ge2njuYA
And dolby digital plus from this (choose 1- ddl home theatre4): https://mega.nz/file/Pe5yzSjR#D0RoPg6dKPaHMfKYz-VG1N4O6xIXgZAL03AcWihFLiA
have You got realtek icon ROG by asus or normal or no icon? Have You got rtl audio devixe tweak?
I'll take a break - I demolished everything - I returned to Alan's mod. The latest version (standard) also gave a Sonic error (strange - although I already restored the system from a restore point because of you.). Put AAFHDAudioPack-6.0.8959.1 - everything works. Sonic rules!
On the panel - showed the most standard - the screenshot above ...
If it helps -
managed to install Sonic on your mod from the win store - taim out error - restarting the A-Volute service did not help - when Sonic is running it has a different name when Nahimic

I'll take a break - I demolished everything - I returned to Alan's mod. The latest version (standard) also gave a Sonic error (strange - although I already restored the system from a restore point because of you.). Put AAFHDAudioPack-6.0.8959.1 - everything works. Sonic rules!
On the panel - showed the most standard - the screenshot above ...
If it helps -
managed to install Sonic on your mod from the win store - taim out error - restarting the A-Volute service did not help - when Sonic is running it has a different name when Nahimic
Delete a-volute folders and registry entries. And install from microsoft store

H4cziLLa
AAFHDAudioPack-6.0.8959.1 - There the choice is just what to put - Nahimic or Sonic (!!!!!!)
What is there that is that Sonic gets up immediately many times already? Think ... - I'm far from that. I installed the "Dolby Audio" mod on this - it became even better) I'll take a pause for now. Glad to your efforts and improvements - be responsive :toast:

Last edited:
dts sound unbound

dts ultra

dolby access

What is the way out of this conundrum? THK :H4cziLLa

:lovetpu:
5x sony mft450 120w 8 ohm + 2 x fenton 180 watt 8ohm on spdif with onkyo htr-990 amplituner full dolby prologic ii & dts interactive+ dtsxultra support.

tekknen

I have z390 MSI GodLike MB with Realtek ALC11220 nahimic
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_1462CB10&REV_1001
will this work with my gadget or i should pass off

Polished_Stripes

Hey @H4cziLLa are you planning to make a mega installer so we get a setup like you have? Cool audio driver collection btw really convinient.

Last edited: