• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN GITHUB
DCH DRIVER VERSION 6.0.8996.1
SOME DRIVERPACK EXTENSIONS AND SOFTWARE COMPONENTS UPDATED
NEW CHANGES

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD) and deselect the rest.

GO TO 1st PAGE
ENJOY!!!
I hope this time I get lucky. Thanks Very Much..

System Name Windows 10: Pro Insider x64
Processor i5-3570
Motherboard MSI P67s-C43 B3
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR3 1333mHz
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Storage 2x Seagate 1TB 6Gbs 1x SSD 128GB
Display(s) LG 23" FLATRON E2355
Case THERMALTAKE CHASER MK-I
Audio Device(s) Receiver Onkyo Tx-NR 757
Power Supply C3 TECH 750W
Mouse THERMALTAKE PHERON
Keyboard A4TECH LED MULTIMEDIA
Hey Alan Finote can you help me please? :( :( :(

I have successfully installed your realtek mod (aaf dch optimus sound 8996.1 HDA) but,
I accidentally clicked the button that I circled in red on the picture
when i restart the computer its all blank, i mean my realtek, sounblaster, sonic studio, and dolby atmos, i cant use it anymore
and then i uninstall all the components optimus sound 8996.1 and install it again
after install optimus sound 8996.1 again and restart computer, i cant still using your driver anymore :(
the HDA not show up, dolby atmos sonic studio soundblaster cant detect the driver
i try to install original realtek driver from the website but still cant use it
any driver im trying to install like djurko, gamespirit, haczilla, your driver, and original driver still there is no change

*im using windows 10*

View attachment 166831

my question is :
1. What is the function of the button that I circled in red?
2. How can i use your driver without any problem as before i clicked the red circle button on the image?

Thankyou... Sorry for my english...

Man
you just deleted all input/output (endpoint) of your sound :(
the only way is get a .reg file with new entries....or....reset windows(maybe) or Formatting.

which is your audio chipset??
(alc892, alc888, alc1200)

Hi Alan, I seem stuck in the process of installing the drivers in the new version that was just released. So the driver installation process takes a long time (that's about 15 minutes), but there is no progress indication that the installation process is complete. Previously, this had never happened in the previous version. I have tried the installation process for the latest drivers, both in the HDA drivers panel and the UAD drivers panel. I hope you can fix it. thanks.

Attachments

• 1a.png
    1a.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 2b.png
    2b.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 188

Godzilla

Hey Alan , There's a problem with the Installer in the latest version , It's stuck here -

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-30 105214.png
    Annotation 2020-08-30 105214.png
    45 KB · Views: 112

Godzilla

Hi Alan, I seem stuck in the process of installing the drivers in the new version that was just released. So the driver installation process takes a long time (that's about 15 minutes), but there is no progress indication that the installation process is complete. Previously, this had never happened in the previous version. I have tried the installation process for the latest drivers, both in the HDA drivers panel and the UAD drivers panel. I hope you can fix it. thanks.
This is because the installer is stuck at a point before it actually starts installing something .

System Name Lenovo ideapad 330
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Motherboard LENOVO
Cooling LENOVO
Memory 4Gb BUilt in RAM
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
Storage ST1000LM035-1RK172 500 GB HDD
**Im a die hard fan of your work.**
@Alan Finote

after I had done a clean install of windows 10 latest version the realtek comapny driver automatically installed .Then i removed it and install the new driver from alan. but the installation was big laggy and i had never seen so slow before.. after the installation the relatek console not working . so i decided to uninstall it. the unistallation took a long time and gone infinte.
Screenshot (3).png

i just waited several hours and i lost my control and force stop it..
and in re-install the same situation occured the screen is gone infinte ...
Screenshot (2).png

any solutions please help...

Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Motherboard LENOVO
Cooling LENOVO
Memory 4Gb BUilt in RAM
ANd anyone know any tools to completly remove the realtek?

Hi guys...great mods by @Alan Finote btw, after reading a couple post Including 1st page and github ofcourse, Im still having a hard time figuring out how to install this. I have a crosshair VII hero wifi with sonic studio 3 and realtek drivers installed but Im trying to understand if I:
1. should uninstall my currently installed drivers? Or
2. just run rtkhdaud.exe and restart then just run the installer?
3. Select everything to install on installer? Or just sonic studio?

A good bump in the right direction would be much appreciated thanks.

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
I'm busy at the moment. But later I will be repairing the package. The problem has already been identified.

I'm busy at the moment. But later I will be repairing the package. The problem has already been identified.
Please take your time first. I will wait patiently.

This is because the installer is stuck at a point before it actually starts installing something .
Yeaah.., I think so too. The installation process is indeed running. But that was without progress. We can see this when we cancel the installation process after we force it to stop through the task manager. The installation file is already installed. But not complete perfect.

Hi guys...great mods by @Alan Finote btw, after reading a couple post Including 1st page and github ofcourse, Im still having a hard time figuring out how to install this. I have a crosshair VII hero wifi with sonic studio 3 and realtek drivers installed but Im trying to understand if I:

Any help at all guys .

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK

1 - Uninstall your drivers and reboot your computer
2 - Open the driver pack installer, follow the instructions on the screen, select the features you want to install and proceed with the installation. At the end of it, you will be asked to restart your computer.

NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN GITHUB
DCH DRIVER VERSION 6.0.8996.1
SOME DRIVERPACK EXTENSIONS AND SOFTWARE COMPONENTS UPDATED
NEW CHANGES

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD) and deselect the rest.

GO TO 1st PAGE
ENJOY!!!
To those who are having problems installing / uninstalling the latest package, I recommend running these commands in sequence, simultaneously with the installer / uninstaller open and performing some operation:
Code:
cmd /k net stop Audiosrv
cmd /k net stop AudioEndpointBuilder
cmd /k reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Capture /f
cmd /k reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Render /f
cmd /k net start AudioEndpointBuilder
cmd /k net start Audiosrv

Last edited:
2 - Open the driver pack installer, follow the instructions on the screen, select the features you want to install and proceed with the installation. At the end of it, you will be asked to restart your computer.

Package updated.
To those who are having problems installing / uninstalling the latest package, I recommend running these commands in sequence, simultaneously with the installer / uninstaller open and performing some operation:

Code:
cmd /k net stop Audiosrv
cmd /k reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Capture /f
cmd /k reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Render /f
Thank you very much, can I install everything the package comes with or do I literally have to pick specific sotware compatible with my crosshair VII hero wifi mobo? Thanks again for your hard work.

Package updated.

Code:
cmd /k net stop Audiosrv
Do you mean like the screenshot below?
If so, then I'll have to rest first. Because tomorrow I have to work. Btw, thanks very much for the fix. Tomorrow I will report the results.

Regards.

Attachments

• CMD 1.png
    CMD 1.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 139
  • CMD 2.png
    CMD 2.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 147
  • CMD 3.png
    CMD 3.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 123
  • CMD 4.png
    CMD 4.png
    11 KB · Views: 130
  • CMD 5.png
    CMD 5.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 110
  • CMD 6.png
    CMD 6.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 110
Alan!
I support. Realtek Audio Console does not work.
There is also no Audio Tweak Device after installation. Ok I have one previously downloaded - only DrvCtrl20 and 40 are included.

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Alan! Realtek Console is up and running. But! No Equalizer. Checked the boxes - rebooted - the equalizer did not appear. A, B, C - screenshots - this is what to become after installation. The other two - spacer checkboxes and reboot .... - the equalizer did not appear.
And another question - why, after placing the checkboxes in DrvCtrl52 - the sound becomes richer, bassist?

Another moment - Sonic - the advanced setting is gone - And the application is reset - right while the computer is running without rebooting - you open it - the sound changes - you close it - it is reset ... I rolled back to the previous version.

Attachments

• NoEQ.jpg
    NoEQ.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 234
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 247
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 230
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Нужно.jpg
    Нужно.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Нужно2.jpg
    Нужно2.jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Ставить.jpg
    Ставить.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Пропал.jpg
    Пропал.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Godzilla

Alan! Realtek Console is up and running. But! No Equalizer. Checked the boxes - rebooted - the equalizer did not appear. A, B, C - screenshots - this is what to become after installation. The other two - spacer checkboxes and reboot .... - the equalizer did not appear.
And another question - why, after placing the checkboxes in DrvCtrl52 - the sound becomes richer, bassist?

Another moment - Sonic - the advanced setting is gone - And the application is reset - right while the computer is running without rebooting - you open it - the sound changes - you close it - it is reset ... I rolled back to the previous version.
Just installed the drivers, There's no Equalizer in the realtek app and the Sound alive setting has been removed .

Motherboard LENOVO
Cooling LENOVO
Memory 4Gb BUilt in RAM
ANyone please know any way to remove this s.....
I don't know how to remove this!
Every time i unistall this re-apprears .
Screenshot (4).png

Please I'm fed of this...
IDK beacause of this most of the enhancers like atmos are not working from alans mod..
Anyone please help....

prokiller1199

Hi, I just install the DCH-UAD driver, The Dolby Atmos is not working as it is not present in the speaker properties. I opened the tweaker and found only DrvCtrl3, DrvCtrl20, DrvCtrl40 is enabled.
After i ran "rtkhdaud", only appears sound alive(seen in 4) Dolby Atmos still missing. Any idea which DrvCtrl I should be enabled to turn on Dolby Atmos?
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited:

Cardepils

Man
you just deleted all input/output (endpoint) of your sound :(
the only way is get a .reg file with new entries....or....reset windows(maybe) or Formatting.

which is your audio chipset??
(alc892, alc888, alc1200)

Oh god :(
How can i get the reg file? Only reset windows not reinstall?
My chipset is alc888

Status
Not open for further replies.