• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FF] Phill's little giveaway!!

Processor Threadripper 3955WX
Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 4U SP3
Memory G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3733 (2x8GB)
Video Card(s) 5700XT + 3x RX 590
Storage A lot
Display(s) ViewSonic G225fB
Case Corsair 760T
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply be quiet! DPP12 1500W
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
Well sounds an impressive collection :D :D Would love to see some of it sometime!!

Well there's an issue with that one, which I'll post up later, but question for you - If you where to buy hardware, where would you buy from??
I know a few stores around but most hardware is outdated except for cases, hard drives, ODDs and some accessories like fans. Power supplies are mainly garbage, those from "known" brands are ancient, there's still Thermaltake TR2 and Berlin models around, and 1st gen Seasonic S12, older Cooler Master models, and so on, and those go for premium prices, the TR2 goes for no less than $130 in US monies. It's either that or noname bulk units that work unless you're using a graphics card, but again, having a graphics card is rare.

My PC has a fun story, I smuggled the parts in with a friend. Otherwise I'd still be using an Athlon X2 250 and GeForce 7200.
Not like I buy too much hardware anyway, I have no use for old parts unless for a repair, I mostly buy hard drives and blank discs for backups.

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Processor Ryzen Threadripper 3970X
Motherboard Asus Zenith 2 Extreme Alpha
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Case The big Thermaltake that looks like a Case Mods
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1600W T2
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Razer something or other....
VR HMD No headset yet
Software Windows 11 OS... Not a fan!!
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
So if I said to you about a Seasonic GX unit, how would you buy one of those?? What size unit are you after?

Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Storage A lot
Case Corsair 760T
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
So if I said to you about a Seasonic GX unit, how would you buy one of those?? What size unit are you after?
I wouldn't, because I can't :D

We have to make use of what's left or the new rubbish units that come from the PRC and live with it.

I can't make another trip and get a GX or whatever abroad, it costs money and I'm not that wealthy, I've saved for like 6 years to make the trip AND get my own PC, now I just pray nothing gets damaged because if I can't fix it, there won't be a replacement for it.

There's an older PC I have, with an FX chip and a somewhat good mobo, I tried overclocking it but even with junk PSUs in series it always blows a fuse or pops a cap, they're not that powerful lol we're talking I think ATX 1.1 designs. I can make them better by replacing transformers and caps but you can't overclock too much or use a powerful graphics card with them.

But you know, it's sort of unique, what I do, perhaps an art lost to time somewhere else in the world, not every PC technician out there will wind a transformer coil to bring new life to an old power supply, they simply replace the whole unit as far as I know, because there's availability.
Technically I could build a simple PSU board for a computer, group-regulated though, and with a questionable quality, all I'd need is the proper PCB and spend 4 hours winding the coils.

When it comes to electronics I mostly know the how but not the why what I do works, it's fine though. Of course these high-complexity jobs are rare for me, if a computer ever needs repairs it's usually a busted hard drive, stuck fan or leaky caps, simple fixes. HDDs are a shame though, if the platters get damaged there's no dark technomancery that can save it.

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill - There are others!! Just no room to put! :D
Cooling Lots!! Dual GTX 560 rads with D5 pumps for each rad. One rad for each component
Memory Viper Steel 4 x 16GB DDR4 3600MHz not sure on the timings... Probably still at 2667!! :(
Video Card(s) Asus Strix 3090 with front and rear active full cover water blocks
Storage I'm bound to forget something here - 250GB OS, 2 x 1TB NVME, 2 x 1TB SSD, 4TB SSD, 2 x 8TB HD etc...
Display(s) 3 x Dell 27" S2721DGFA @ 7680 x 1440P @ 144Hz or 165Hz - working on it!!
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Benchmark Scores I've actually never benched it!! Too busy with WCG and FAH and not gaming! :( :( Not OC'd it!! :(
I wouldn't, because I can't :D

We have to make use of what's left or the new rubbish units that come from the PRC and live with it.

I can't make another trip and get a GX or whatever abroad, it costs money and I'm not that wealthy, I've saved for like 6 years to make the trip AND get my own PC, now I just pray nothing gets damaged because if I can't fix it, there won't be a replacement for it.

There's an older PC I have, with an FX chip and a somewhat good mobo, I tried overclocking it but even with junk PSUs in series it always blows a fuse or pops a cap, they're not that powerful lol we're talking I think ATX 1.1 designs. I can make them better by replacing transformers and caps but you can't overclock too much or use a powerful graphics card with them.

But you know, it's sort of unique, what I do, perhaps an art lost to time somewhere else in the world, not every PC technician out there will wind a transformer coil to bring new life to an old power supply, they simply replace the whole unit as far as I know, because there's availability.
Technically I could build a simple PSU board for a computer, group-regulated though, and with a questionable quality, all I'd need is the proper PCB and spend 4 hours winding the coils.

When it comes to electronics I mostly know the how but not the why what I do works, it's fine though. Of course these high-complexity jobs are rare for me, if a computer ever needs repairs it's usually a busted hard drive, stuck fan or leaky caps, simple fixes. HDDs are a shame though, if the platters get damaged there's no dark technomancery that can save it.
So forgive my ignorance but if you where to import something (example I sent something to you) what would that cost??

Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Storage A lot
Case Corsair 760T
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
So forgive my ignorance but if you where to import something (example I sent something to you) what would that cost??
No cost. I don't have a permit :roll:
Can't have one, you have to declare a reasonable income with all of the paperwork, we're talking $1000+/mo, the average salary is $80/mo, and mine 130, the law is made in such a way it makes it impossible for us mere mortals to bring anything from the outside in, legally speaking at least.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Can't have one, you have to declare a reasonable income with all of the paperwork, we're talking $1000+/mo, the average salary is $80/mo, and mine 130, the law is made in such a way it makes it impossible for us mere mortals to bring anything from the outside in, legally speaking at least.
Well bang goes that idea then.... Maybe a holiday is needed and a big suitcase!! :)

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
I just shot you a PM @phill :p

aQi

Strange. Which country are you from ?

Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Storage A lot
Case Corsair 760T
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
Well bang goes that idea then.... Maybe a holiday is needed and a big suitcase!! :)
We hid the boxes inside potato sacks with my friend, otherwise border patrol officers ask for "a gift" to let us pass without filling the paperwork (and paying), if you know what I mean.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
I just shot you a PM @phill :p
I got you man!! :D Apologies mate, I've been testing the kit and making sure its all safe to go :D
We hid the boxes inside potato sacks with my friend, otherwise border patrol officers ask for "a gift" to let us pass without filling the paperwork (and paying), if you know what I mean.
Well it sucks as I have a few things for you that I'd like to send over but that is going to be a touch impossible... Damn!!

Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Storage A lot
Case Corsair 760T
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
I got you man!! :D Apologies mate, I've been testing the kit and making sure its all safe to go :D

Well it sucks as I have a few things for you that I'd like to send over but that is going to be a touch impossible... Damn!!
Yeah that's fine, you can send me good vibes and if you believe in God pray so I can get out of here soon, BUT I don't want to die, or to become paralysed, or be kidnapped or anything like that. I know how to wish for things :D

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Right guys and gals, after too long, I have managed to get the kit tested and thought may as well do some videos as well just to show the results and so on, so I hope and apologise that its taken a while but here we go and are -

Corsair RM750 PSU
Testing video for Corsair video

EVGA G2 650W PSU -
Testing video 1 for G2 650W EVGA PSU
Testing video 2 for G2 650W EVGA PSU
Testing video 3 for G2 650W EVGA PSU

20221015_144209.jpg

EVGA G3 650W PSU -
Testing video for G3 650w EVGA PSU
20221015_233245.jpg 20221019_203411.jpg 20221019_203425.jpg 20221019_204113.jpg

Asus Crosshair motherboard -
Testing video for original Crosshair motherboard

20221017_183806.jpg 20221017_184255.jpg 20221017_183803.jpg

Asus Crosshair 5 Formula-Z motherboard -
Testing video 1 for Crosshair 5 board
Testing video 2 for Crosshair 5 board

20221017_174330.jpg 20221017_182703.jpg 20221017_181503.jpg 20221017_183139.jpg

XSPC 480 Radiator -
Testing video for XSPC 480 Radiator

20221017_192534.jpg 20221017_194022.jpg

Phobya 360 Radiator -
Testing video for Phobya 360 Radiator

So for the EVGA G2 PSU, I'm a little unsure what is going on with it... It will not work with my EVGA 1080 TI SC card in Heaven and sometimes will work OK with a lower power limit with the GPU cables plugged into the second PCIe connector on the PSU, doesn't matter what I do with it when two cables are connected but it just shorts/stops working and then restarts itself and back up and running again like nothing has happened... With this in mind, I'm kinda worried about giving it away but I wished to make this as clear as night and day since I didn't want anyone having any of this kit without it being tested and with the results for the PSU, I do not wish anyone to be caught out should they STILL wish for me to send it to them.

Also for complete transparency, there's a PCIe cable with the G3 PSU, that I have only just noticed that has the pigtail cut off for whatever reason... Since I haven't got a video with that one being tested, I'll get that done this evening and uploaded ASAP and I will update this post with some pictures of the kit as well just as I took a few whilst I was testing the hardware :)

Now I believe the only items outstanding are the box of cards and the GPU 'mining case' (if you wish to call it that!!) the other items have been claimed as far as I know :)

I've got the Crosshair 5 board off to @stinger608 and the Crosshair original off to @Bones. The CPU in the pic was just for testing :)

The Corsair PSU has been already sent and I believe its delivered to @TheoneandonlyMrK :)

The two radiators I have to send off to @xtreemchaos as I've promised (trying to find a box or something that will fit a 480 rad is kinda interesting!! :D :laugh:

I have also done something stupid today, so I've possibly got up to 5 1080P monitors that will be also up for grabs but I've no idea how easy or possible they will be to send to anyone, so....... Anyone would like one, let me get some pics up of those and we'll go from there...
Also whilst I think of it, anyone here a Foxconn fan??...............

I'll update ya soon guys and gals :D

I also have some very budget speakers that I'd willingly send off to someone as well... Would they be of any interest to anyone?? They are made by a company called Trust, they are not going to be ÂŁ1000 quality :D I think maybe ÂŁ10 if your lucky lol!!

20221017_172838.jpg

With the PSUs from EVGA, I'm a little reluctant to be sending the G2 off with how it seems to be only working with lower powered cards, I'm not sure what the fault was or is with that unit, but if someone does wish for me to send it to them, please do accept any issues with it. I'm trying to be as clear as possible and apologise as I thought it was a 100% functioning.

I'm also annoyed at myself for not noticing the G3 PCIe power cable as well as pointed out, it looks to me like its been cut, so even though the unit works as it is and whilst testing there was nothing 'wrong' with it, I'd be happier sending the unit without that cable as I'm sure and hoping, that replacement cables for the unit wouldn't be too expensive and much safer.

The thread is all about helping people so the last I wish is that someone has problems and knocks something out of their rig, that's simply not my aim whatsoever :) These units have been bought by me second hand, but if any more I get that I will look to sell, I will be selling units I've owned from new and they have been looked after just like everything I own has, with the utmost care and respect because that's how I look after my hardware :)

Still, I need to count up my PSUs, I might be able to give away a couple more 650w units, so we'll see what happens :) I know I need to send one off for RMA so I think I might even try and put that up for give away :)

Still, I hope that is OK with everyone!! :D

Last edited:
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
So I had a nice delivery today, my new Corsair RM750 PSU in excellent condition arrived, and due to unbelievable generosity I received a Crucial SSD, I didn't expect that and appreciate it massively it will help with a cruncher rig OS drive.
Outstanding generosity Phil I can't thank you enough.

System Name 1.FortySe7en VR rig 2. intel teliscope rig 3.MSI GP72MVR Leopard Pro .E-52699, Xeon play thing
Processor 1.3900x @stock 2. i7 7700k @5. 3. i7 7700hq
Motherboard 1.aorus x570 ultra 2. z270 Maximus IX Hero,4 MR9A PRO ATX X99
Cooling 1.Hard tube loop, cpu and gpu 2. Hard loop cpu and gpu 4 360 AIO
Memory 1.Gskill neo @3600 32gb 2.hyperxfury 32gb @3000 3. 16gb hyperx @2400 4 64GB 2133 in quad channel
Video Card(s) 1.GIGABYTE RTX 3080 WaterForce WB 2. Aorus RTX2080 3. 1060 3gb. 4 Arc 770LE 16 gb
Storage 1 M.2 500gb , 2 3tb HDs 2. 256gb ssd, 3tbHD 3. 256 m.2. 1tb ssd 4. 2gb ssd
Display(s) 1.LG 50" UHD , 2 MSI Optix MAG342C UWHD. 3.17" 120 hz display 4. Acer Preditor 144hz 32inch.z
Case 1. Thermaltake P5 2. Thermaltake P3 4. some cheapo case that should not be named.
Audio Device(s) 1 Onboard 2 Onboard 3 Onboard 4. onboard.
Power Supply 1.seasonic gx 850w 2. seasonic gx 750w. 4 RM850w
Mouse 1 ROG Gladius 2 Corsair m65 pro
Keyboard 1. ROG Strix Flare 2. Corsair F75 RBG 3. steelseries RBG
VR HMD rift and rift S and Quest 2.
Software 1. win11 pro 2. win11 pro 3, win11 home 4 win11 pro
Benchmark Scores 1.7821 cb20 ,cb15 3442 1c 204 cpu-z 1c 539 12c 8847 2. 1106 cb 3.cb 970
thanks Phill, its very kind of you to let me have both Rads I'm chuffed to bits mate.

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
Right guys and gals, after too long, I have managed to get the kit tested and thought may as well do some videos as well just to show the results and so on, so I hope and apologise that its taken a while but here we go and are -

Corsair RM750 PSU
Testing video for Corsair video

EVGA G2 650W PSU -
Testing video 1 for G2 650W EVGA PSU
Testing video 2 for G2 650W EVGA PSU
Testing video 3 for G2 650W EVGA PSU

View attachment 266207

EVGA G3 650W PSU -
Testing video for G3 650w EVGA PSU
View attachment 266208 View attachment 266205 View attachment 266206 View attachment 266219

Asus Crosshair motherboard -
Testing video for original Crosshair motherboard

View attachment 266215 View attachment 266216 View attachment 266214

Asus Crosshair 5 Formula-Z motherboard -
Testing video 1 for Crosshair 5 board
Testing video 2 for Crosshair 5 board

View attachment 266210 View attachment 266212 View attachment 266211 View attachment 266213

XSPC 480 Radiator -
Testing video for XSPC 480 Radiator

View attachment 266217 View attachment 266218

Phobya 360 Radiator -
Testing video for Phobya 360 Radiator

So for the EVGA G2 PSU, I'm a little unsure what is going on with it... It will not work with my EVGA 1080 TI SC card in Heaven and sometimes will work OK with a lower power limit with the GPU cables plugged into the second PCIe connector on the PSU, doesn't matter what I do with it when two cables are connected but it just shorts/stops working and then restarts itself and back up and running again like nothing has happened... With this in mind, I'm kinda worried about giving it away but I wished to make this as clear as night and day since I didn't want anyone having any of this kit without it being tested and with the results for the PSU, I do not wish anyone to be caught out should they STILL wish for me to send it to them.

Also for complete transparency, there's a PCIe cable with the G3 PSU, that I have only just noticed that has the pigtail cut off for whatever reason... Since I haven't got a video with that one being tested, I'll get that done this evening and uploaded ASAP and I will update this post with some pictures of the kit as well just as I took a few whilst I was testing the hardware :)

Now I believe the only items outstanding are the box of cards and the GPU 'mining case' (if you wish to call it that!!) the other items have been claimed as far as I know :)

I've got the Crosshair 5 board off to @stinger608 and the Crosshair original off to @Bones. The CPU in the pic was just for testing :)

The Corsair PSU has been already sent and I believe its delivered to @TheoneandonlyMrK :)
I don't have to guess who you got my addy from and that's OK, and if it was sent to a certain person(s) "In care of" that's cool too.
What I'd want to know is the shipping cost so I can get that to you as soon as I'm able to.

No problem with the CPU - I've got plenty of those around here for it anyway.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
I don't have to guess who you got my addy from and that's OK, and if it was sent to a certain person(s) "In care of" that's cool too.
What I'd want to know is the shipping cost so I can get that to you as soon as I'm able to.

No problem with the CPU - I've got plenty of those around here for it anyway.
No idea on your address so I'll need that to get a quote sorted :) The original Crosshair board comes with a CPU and the cooler. I can throw in some DDR2 if you'd like but if you have a load of that then I can leave what I have here its no bother :)

System Name ❶ Oooh (2024) ❷ Aaaah (2021) ❸ Ahemm (2017)
Processor ❶ 5800X3D ❷ i7-9700K ❸ i7-7700K
Motherboard ❶ X570-F ❷ Z390-E ❸ Z270-E
Cooling ❶ ALFIII 360 ❷ X62 + X72 (GPU mod) ❸ X62
Memory ❶ 32-3600/16 ❷ 32-3200/16 ❸ 16-3200/16
Video Card(s) ❶ 3080 X Trio ❷ 2080TI (AIOmod) ❸ 1080TI
Storage ❶ NVME/SSD/HDD ❷ <SAME ❸ SSD/HDD
Display(s) ❶ 1440/165/IPS ❷ 1440/144/IPS ❸ 1080/144/IPS
Case ❶ BQ Silent 601 ❷ Cors 465X ❸ Frac Mesh C
Audio Device(s) ❶ HyperX C2 ❷ HyperX C2 ❸ Logi G432
Power Supply ❶ HX1200 Plat ❷ RM750X ❸ EVGA 650W G2
Mouse ❶ Logi G Pro ❷ Razer Bas V3 ❸ Logi G502
Keyboard ❶ Logi G915 TKL ❷ Anne P2 ❸ Logi G610
Benchmark Scores I have wrestled bandwidths, Tussled with voltages, Handcuffed Overclocks, Thrown Gigahertz in Jail
WOW ... thats Generous!! made me smile too!! :)

Not only giving it away for free but going through the effort of packing/shipping too.... bless you and then some!

Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Storage A lot
Case Corsair 760T
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
More power supplies? 5 monitors? CPUs, memory...

Man has a whole computer store in his house :roll:

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
WOW ... thats Generous!! made me smile too!! :)

Not only giving it away for free but going through the effort of packing/shipping too.... bless you and then some!
Can't give away rubbish that doesn't work or is bad, this is why I'm showing everything so you can see and decide what you'd like for you :)
More power supplies? 5 monitors? CPUs, memory...

Man has a whole computer store in his house :roll:
Well you have no idea!! :D :D Click on my project link in my sig.... Click here.... Or here..... Or here possibly... Maybe here....? Maybe here??... Not here I don't think.... Maybe something here... Do you like hard drives? Not so much PC, but still fun!!

And I really really need to update that damn thread.......

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
No idea on your address so I'll need that to get a quote sorted :) The original Crosshair board comes with a CPU and the cooler. I can throw in some DDR2 if you'd like but if you have a load of that then I can leave what I have here its no bother :)
Gonna have to pass on it for real, you have a PM about it.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Such a shame mate, but I'll hopefully be able to pass it on to someone :)

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Just a small update from me!! I have managed to get the Crosshair 5 boxed and ready to go, apologies @stinger608 for not getting this done sooner for you!! I've also got a box or what will be a box by the time I'm finished with it for the radiators for @xtreemchaos !!

@RealKGB @Hugis For the EVGA PSUs - please see the videos I've put together for both of these units, I do not wish for ANY HARM to come to your hardware, so if you would prefer to leave or ignore, please let me know :) I can always bin these (or at least the G2) and then grab some more another time and do another give away :) I don't believe there's a limit to giveaways is there?? :eek: Please do let me know if they are still wanted, if not I can give to someone else or bin them. The G2 definitely has issues but the G3 will require a new PCIe cable for the power, I have removed the 'cut' cable and that's binned. I couldn't give the PSU away in that state, so I'm rather hopeful now it will be a load safer even with the single PCIe cable.

So I had a nice delivery today, my new Corsair RM750 PSU in excellent condition arrived, and due to unbelievable generosity I received a Crucial SSD, I didn't expect that and appreciate it massively it will help with a cruncher rig OS drive.
Outstanding generosity Phil I can't thank you enough.
Please feel free to give me some heat if your happy enough with what has been received :) I'll ping you a message for the postage costs, apologies its not really been the most important thing at the moment! :)
thanks Phill, its very kind of you to let me have both Rads I'm chuffed to bits mate.
I'll promise to get these sorted tomorrow mate. I'll ping you over the costs after but please check over the rads when you get them, test if needed and then feel free to send over the cash, I'm not in a rush :)

Also whilst I remember -

20221021_203221.jpg

So here we have 5 1080P panels I'm hoping to get rid of to a good home :) I can supply all power leads (the Acer has its own adaptor) and I can send on some GPU cables as well for each.

Ideally I've load to get the 3 LG models to the same person since that's how I had them, the BenQ and the Acer I don't really mind at all where they go, so to speak!! Obviously local pickup or someone passing by me, ain't a problem. Pop in, have a coffee/tea/water/whatever and have a look around by all means, be a pleasure to meet anyone :) I will consider couriering them but I only have one LG box for the screens, so it will be at the persons risk asking for them. I will of course do my best to make sure they are well packaged and secured.

I hope that @TheoneandonlyMrK can say if my packing is any good :) I will give each screen a good clean but they all function fine as I know and I've been using them for ages so with some luck they'll make their 'new' owner happy as well :)

I don't think there's anything else I need to mention right at this moment in time??... Oh, yes I do!! LOL If the box of random cards isn't claimed, I'll just get that recycled and out the way :) I've got a box ready for the hardware, I'll have to wrap the cards in paper or something as I've no anti static bags that will fit the cards properly... :(

Motherboard M12SWA-TF
Storage A lot
Case Corsair 760T
Keyboard IBM F122
Software 10 LTSC
Bin the G2? you know the bench PSU you can make out of that? boy.

phill

Staff member
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Mouse Corsair thingy
VR HMD No headset yet
Bin the G2? you know the bench PSU you can make out of that? boy.
It cuts out under a heavy load, its not really much use :( It would run my 1070 SC fine, but my 1080 TI, no chance in hell. I think I might have had it working with a 70% power limit but that's still not perfect or right. I'd sooner give someone some cash to buy a decent PSU than to give them rubbish if it might hurt any hardware. PSUs most important part of the system, it needs to be top dog or it will be binned :)