• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DTS DCH Driver for Realtek HDA [DTS:X APO4 + DTS Interactive]

Forcing HDMI to SPDIF will not help as the EDID still has to be read from the device, no sorry. Sounds like you did not fully remove extensions I mentioned in post 1.
I will try to set some time aside to help you, but it seems at the moment you are not running my driver as I give it, but instead modified.

If you don't remove extensions, for example Sonic Studio, then they will re-attach after my driver is installed.

Note, there is also a DTS-Dolby co exist policy option, probably because of issues when mixed.

----

The DTS DCH package contains 1 main driver, 1 extension, and 1 software component.

1680045000237.png

Last edited:
If you don't remove extensions, for example Sonic Studio, then they will re-attach after my driver is installed
Probabaly not full. but i use your DHC driver driver for Realtek and AAF for HDMI.
Note, there is also a DTS-Dolby co exist policy option, probably because of issues when mixed.
not sure i understand correctly.
Now i glad that i can use both of it. (unfortunely with unusual swithing betwen, like i tell before =)
Hovewer its not so bad.

Well I guess you will have to live with it, if that's how you want it. The only real way to optimize the situation is to make your own driver (one package).

Well I guess you will have to live with it, if that's how you want it. The only real way to optimize the situation is to make your own driver (one package).
Perhaps...
and also we can back to my question about re-rout spdif to HDMI, ( "legacy" (that you call it) realtek driver with both ddl\dts) if it actually possible.
Upd.
That legacy realy worse than newone?
if you ask me...all newest software and driver mostly much worse. have big size and use many resorces.

You mean the legacy patched Realtek APO with both DTS\DDL on HDMI? Just replace the MS keys with all the Realtek ones, Realtek EFX has the duo encoder built into it.
Legacy (HDA) drivers are by far the most bloated, I have never seen so many APO files and .inf files in one package, normally. DCH is by far less bloated.

You will also notice how Realtek dropped ALL legacy shizzle a long time ago, since DCH. If its not DCH its legacy.

Even AMD GPU's are DCH.

Attachments

• 1680048073497.png
    1680048073497.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 51
System Name FireBreather
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard CrossHair Extreme x670E
Cooling Asus RoG Strix LC2 360 AIO
Memory G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR5 6000 CL30-40-40-96 1.40
Video Card(s) 7900 XTX Taichi
Storage 3x- PCI-E 4.0 Nvme 2TB 7GB/s - 2TB N7 USB-3.1 Nvme 1GB/s
Display(s) ASUS - VG259QM 2k 280hz HDR - LG-C1 4K 120hz OLED with Dobly vison
Case ROG Helios
Audio Device(s) SupremeFX ALC4082 codec, and an integrated ESS® ES9218 quad DAC
Power Supply HX1500i - 1500Watt
Mouse Corsair Dark Core
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 11 pro
Benchmark Scores Time spy - 29000 Port Royal - 17500 Cinabench R23 - ST = 2150 MT = 40000
You mean the legacy patched Realtek APO with both DTS\DDL on HDMI? Just replace the MS keys with all the Realtek ones, Realtek EFX has the duo encoder built into it.
Legacy (HDA) drivers are by far the most bloated, I have never seen so many APO files and .inf files in one package, normally. DCH is by far less bloated.

You will also notice how Realtek dropped ALL legacy shizzle a long time ago, since DCH. If its not DCH its legacy.

Even AMD GPU's are DCH.

arrg ferather buy a LG C1 so you can help me unlock thier hdmi port :) it has no dts decoder cuz they made a deal with dobly for atmos but they went one step further and completly blocked passthrough of any dts signals at all now i didnt think they could completly stop you from useing dts at all when running through E-arc passthrough through the tv but seems they have i have tried a editing the firmware even got in to the developer settings on the tv and i can adjust or change every setting you could think off other then allowing dts in anyway :( it makes no sense how they could just remove that from the hdmi port it makes no sense its a base spec for im not expecting the tv to decode but it should send a raw un touched passthrough signal i have a decoder on my system but you get 0 sound system wont even detect dts when you try to play something no matter its source if it goes through the tv it strips the dts or blocks it out right wild

Sorry for the late response. So you are saying even in full passthrough mode the LG C1 sends/shows only the formats it has supported? That doesn't sound correct.
Can you layout the full length of start to finish, I am guessing PC HDMI is the main output? What's next in-line?

I can understand the LG C1 having an EDID with only Dolby formats, its normal to list only the formats the unit can support directly, but not passthrough.
In passthrough mode it should be reading the speakers (soundbar, avr) EDID and either switching to that or some sort of merge.

If it fails to either swap or merge, then the formats from the speakers EDID will not show at the GPU end, meaning they cannot be sent.
The GPU (if fully working as intended) will need EDID data in order to show formats in HDMI, which is third party data.

----

If you are trying to do HDMI (PC > TV), then optical out to, for example Z906, the optical portion does not have an EDID to return to the GPU.
However, a correctly programmed device can still inform the GPU via EDID, for example my HDMI to TOSLink converter.

The converter is a small shielded box with HDMI in and HDMI, TOSLink and analogue out (DAC).

The HDMI input is controlled by a virtual monitor inside the box, which comes with an EDID, informing the GPU what to do.
I produced by own EDID override which added HDMI supported formats and a change from 2 ch LPCM to 6 ch.

1680419563951.png

Before.pngAfter.png

Now the unit sends all that is listed down TOSlink.

----

Windows can also be programmed to allow all HDMI formats on SPDIF, although you need Trusted Installer permissions to make the necessary changes.

With Windows 11, if you add the DTS-HD format to SPDIF, you will see DTS:X available in the default format drop down menu.
With Windows 10, you will only see the Dolby Atmos option, because EAC3 can be transmitted via optical.

Atmos has been available since Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3), HRA is I believe DTS's equivalent.

SPDIF.png

Note, Sound Unbound will probably spit out any attempts to use DTS:X on SPDIF, as it see's SPDIF form factor, and is programmatically restricted.

Win11 Test.png

====

Unfortunately both HDMI and DisplayPort are more issue prone than SPDIF, and a GPU can add insult to injury by not allowing EDID override.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...eractive-for-most-devices.283932/post-4978508

Technically speaking, there are actually no issues with SPDIF, other than maybe component quality.
SMI allows for two way 125mbps, it can be used as optical return, other.

1680421703938.png

Not all HDMI-DP devices behave in the same way, or may have non-standard settings.

====

As a side note, if your going for a 50 inch+ TV, you want 8K to get more than or around 100 PPI (pixels per inch).

====

Utilizing the full 125mbps of TOSLink @ 48k-24b:

1680430726206.png

Last edited:
Also note, HDMI EDID has a maximum L-PCM channels of 8, I can not set higher (also its a single digit), whereas the current consumer standard SPDIF is 15 L-PCM channels.

In addition, HDMI transmits audio during video blank periods, essentially as follows (in a line): Video data - Audio data - Video Data - Audio Data.
In some cases the video specifications being used may not allow for the bandwidth needed to fully transmit all audio.

So far SPDIF supersedes HDMI audio, and that's ignoring the capability of SPDIF professional standard.

----

Also note that most of the newer ESS Sabre DAC setups have the current 15 channel SPDIF consumer standard as part of its specification.
How the OEM, for example Yamaha, deal with the ability is down to them, however hardware is available already.

Attachments

• EDID.png
    EDID.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DTS-Dolby.png
    DTS-Dolby.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I don't think you can from home, you would need engineer access to update-flash the physical EDID. If you GPU driver supports EDID override I can give you tools and a guide to make your own.

====

Optional tweak for Equalizer APO (SFX only). Should help with a bug that appears to be E-APO or E-APO + Windows, other reasons.

Tweak.png

PreMixChild = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Last edited:
System Name Legion 5-15ACH6 Laptop (Lenovo)
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600H)
Motherboard LENOVO (LNVNB161216)
Cooling Legion Internal Cooling Fans
Memory 8gb SODIMM DDR4 3200Mhz x2 (16gb)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Mobile
Storage SAMSUNG MZVLB512HBJQ-000L2 M.2 SSD / Samsung 850 EVO SSD x2
Display(s) Built-in 165hz Monitor
Audio Device(s) Lenovo Legion H500 7.1 Headset/Realtek(R) Audio w/Nahimic Audio (ALC3306)
Power Supply 230W 100-240V 50-60Hz AC Adapter
Keyboard Legion Truestrike keyboard Enhanced (101-Key or 102-Key)
Software Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview x64 (Canary Channel)
Ngl I Feel Like Ferather's And Mycop's Conversation Will Never End Why Don't You Guys PM? Just Asking....

If anyone is having an issue with the certificate not installing when using the installer, please let me know, you will see 'Ferather' in your certificates (image below).
Type 'cert' into Windows start to find-open 'Manage computer certificates', then 'Trusted Publishers', the driver and files will not install otherwise.

1680762965720.png 1680763199014.png

----

Installer.png

====

1680763736073.png

====

I am using 288 Hz with my Z906, I like more thump and deeper bass in my LFE channel.

1680764419484.png

====

Two FLAC test files here, its 2 channel, but the artist has made it 3D (multichannel style).
You should notice side and rear specific sound, as well as raised, when upmixing.

----

SPDIF has been programmed with the following speaker config (when using main):

SPDIF Config.pngVirtual Side.png

Note that Blu-ray standard is slightly different with its layout. BL not RL.

====

If you want to modify the DTS preset, location: 'C:\Windows\System32\DTS\PC\APO4x\'.
Cut and paste the .xml file to downloads (other), edit it, paste it back, restart.

Location.png
Preset.png
1680789618144.png

You can also change .bin files, using ones from other packages.

====

Driver package re-uploaded, no changes other than the content of the 'TOOLS' folder.

Last edited:
System Name Legion 5-15ACH6 Laptop (Lenovo)
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600H)
Motherboard LENOVO (LNVNB161216)
Cooling Legion Internal Cooling Fans
Memory 8gb SODIMM DDR4 3200Mhz x2 (16gb)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Mobile
Storage SAMSUNG MZVLB512HBJQ-000L2 M.2 SSD / Samsung 850 EVO SSD x2
Display(s) Built-in 165hz Monitor
Audio Device(s) Lenovo Legion H500 7.1 Headset/Realtek(R) Audio w/Nahimic Audio (ALC3306)
Power Supply 230W 100-240V 50-60Hz AC Adapter
Keyboard Legion Truestrike keyboard Enhanced (101-Key or 102-Key)
Software Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview x64 (Canary Channel)
Btw @Ferather Any Updates On The Requested Driver? With DTS Audio Controls, Sound Unbound, etc?
You Prob Forgot But Idm Just Asking (Say No If You Dont Wanna Find It Im Cool With It)

System Name FireBreather
Memory G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR5 6000 CL30-40-40-96 1.40
Case ROG Helios
Mouse Corsair Dark Core
Software Windows 11 pro
Benchmark Scores Time spy - 29000 Port Royal - 17500 Cinabench R23 - ST = 2150 MT = 40000
Sorry for the late response. So you are saying even in full passthrough mode the LG C1 sends/shows only the formats it has supported? That doesn't sound correct.
Can you layout the full length of start to finish, I am guessing PC HDMI is the main output? What's next in-line?

I can understand the LG C1 having an EDID with only Dolby formats, its normal to list only the formats the unit can support directly, but not passthrough.
In passthrough mode it should be reading the speakers (soundbar, avr) EDID and either switching to that or some sort of merge.

If it fails to either swap or merge, then the formats from the speakers EDID will not show at the GPU end, meaning they cannot be sent.
The GPU (if fully working as intended) will need EDID data in order to show formats in HDMI, which is third party data.

----

If you are trying to do HDMI (PC > TV), then optical out to, for example Z906, the optical portion does not have an EDID to return to the GPU.
However, a correctly programmed device can still inform the GPU via EDID, for example my HDMI to TOSLink converter.

The converter is a small shielded box with HDMI in and HDMI, TOSLink and analogue out (DAC).

The HDMI input is controlled by a virtual monitor inside the box, which comes with an EDID, informing the GPU what to do.
I produced by own EDID override which added HDMI supported formats and a change from 2 ch LPCM to 6 ch.

View attachment 290100

View attachment 290106View attachment 290107

Now the unit sends all that is listed down TOSlink.

----

Windows can also be programmed to allow all HDMI formats on SPDIF, although you need Trusted Installer permissions to make the necessary changes.

With Windows 11, if you add the DTS-HD format to SPDIF, you will see DTS:X available in the default format drop down menu.
With Windows 10, you will only see the Dolby Atmos option, because EAC3 can be transmitted via optical.

Atmos has been available since Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3), HRA is I believe DTS's equivalent.

View attachment 290110

Note, Sound Unbound will probably spit out any attempts to use DTS:X on SPDIF, as it see's SPDIF form factor, and is programmatically restricted.

View attachment 290111

====

Unfortunately both HDMI and DisplayPort are more issue prone than SPDIF, and a GPU can add insult to injury by not allowing EDID override.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...eractive-for-most-devices.283932/post-4978508

Technically speaking, there are actually no issues with SPDIF, other than maybe component quality.
SMI allows for two way 125mbps, it can be used as optical return, other.

View attachment 290101

Not all HDMI-DP devices behave in the same way, or may have non-standard settings.

====

As a side note, if your going for a 50 inch+ TV, you want 8K to get more than or around 100 PPI (pixels per inch).

====

Utilizing the full 125mbps of TOSLink @ 48k-24b:

View attachment 290113
ya even in full pass through it will only show or allow dobly codecs as usable its crazy i can force the gpu to send dts fine but the tv will not accept and the sound bar will decode but if i use e-arc through the C1 you end up with no sound

7900xtx hdmi 2.1 to my LG c1 in a hdmi 2.1 port then hdmi 2.1 e-arc port to 2.1 E-arc port on my sound bar

when connected to C1 pc will only show dobly codecs as usable you can force a dts signal useing passthrough in some apps but that will just result in no sound if you connect directly to the sound bar you get dts:x and dobly atmos just fine all works as it should but you lose 120hz VRR and LLM cuz the non E-arc port on my shound bar are HDMi 2.0b so i have to run thought my tv so i have full 4k 120hz HDR VRR VLLM cuz it has full 2.1 ports and then run audio through E-arc

Last edited:
Nice GPU, got the 7900XT myself. Not sure what to say at the moment, I will have a look around on some data, but it doesn't sound very likely I will find results.

I am curious, how many channels show with just the TV and then how many channels show with E-ARC, ideally a different number of channels.
For example the TV shows and is 2 channel, but if you then plug in a 5.1 (6ch) soundbar, you see 6 channels in Windows.

====

I updated my E-APO post (here), with the latest install instructions, which includes the E-APO fixes. I am happy to say its now stable (for me at least).

----

If you are editing the DTS preset, the EFX_51 channel processing id's are below, personally I prefer the Crystal Sound 3 setup (hardware).

"5.1 Surround" = 6 channels (officially set to 4, modded to 6 as it should be, fully working)
"7.1 Surround" = 8 channels
"11.1 Surround" = 12 channels

----

"Any" = A very large number
"Mono" = 1 channel
"Stereo" = 2 channels

"Off" = 0 channels < Note that other features, capabilities, still function opposed to key removed, no lag.

====

@AAF Optimus, you can update your DTS files from this package if you have not already done, so. You can change or edit the tech files if needed.
Note that effect lines can-do have default enhancement settings regardless of the preset data, which can noticed when using "Off".

====

>> DTS DCH package re-uploaded, just noticed a certificate issue with the Interactive dll, I apologize. <<

Signed.png

====

If you are compiling your own drivers, I have attached a short list of APO SSTPPCfg data.
This package comes with the Realtek speaker protection and DTS Cfg's.

Attachments

• SSTPPCfg.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
System Name FireBreather
Case ROG Helios
Mouse Corsair Dark Core
Software Windows 11 pro
i get full uncompressed atmos it will do up to 11 channels at 192/24 in atmos through dobly home theater using dobly MAT just cant do any DTS i can do 7.1 PCM but thats about it beyond dobly codecs with sound bar and then my tv is a 4.2.2 fake ass atmos set up so it shows as regular atmos with normal 11 channel set up to windows but then dobly down mixes it

but ya i really like the 7900 xtx got bad rap same with the 7900 xt but its like twice as fast as my 6900xt in most games i upgraded my whole system so i paired it with a 7950x and a crosshair extreme x670e motherboard 64 gigs of ddr 5 6000 memory and 3 2tb 7GBps nvme drives it slays everything i got the 7900 xtx tichi so i have it OC to 3100mhz core 2750 fast timings on the memory and pulling 430 watts i can go up to 475 but the performance stops scaling around 420 watts but it 100% competes with a 4090 in alot of games way worth the money even if ray tracing could be better

check out this motherboard tho is wild https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-x670e-extreme-model/

Last edited:
I would guess they have not licensed DTS somehow, or decided to restrict it. Not sure the latter is legal (intentionally stopping certain format passthrough).
I also upgraded from my 6900XTX, I think roughly the same price as I paid for the XTX, running 2800 core 2600 mem at the moment.

AMD ray tracing..... Lets not go there for now, lol. Well that x670 has an ESS sabre DAC, should be hard to beat, although the Realtek is USB.

Realtek® alc 4080 : gigabytegaming (reddit.com)

----

Well I am happy to say the E-APO modifications have made it solid stable for me. Now I only worry about the input quality, for example some terrible 64kb rubbish (or sounds like).
No amount of SRS can make shiz sound good, the real answer is to stop using shiz formats with low bitrates in the first place, not something you can control.

I actually tried to make E-APO break, doesn't seem to want to. @ajf64, there is a model with S1220A + Crystal Sound 3 Ultra (DTS).

Note that E-APO uses restricted API, which is why it disables protected audio dg on install, I tried without, it works but not fully.

Implementing Audio Processing Objects - Windows drivers | Microsoft Learn || SignTool - Win32 apps | Microsoft Learn

Last edited:

valar morghulis

All of this is very interesting.

I tried to install it on my Asrock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer (ALC1150) Running Windows 7 and failed: Uninstalled the Realtek driver, ran pnputil as instructed and clicked Install. The install went well. Rebooted, but nothing ever shown in the sound drivers but 2 new MS drivers that aren't there usually. Reinstalled from the backup.

2nd try. Without running pnputil. The sound driver version is still showing my old version, but enabled DTS Interactive and Dolby. But no sound.

(From the manufacturer's driver, DTS Neo:pC was already there. In fact DTS Neo:pC is the only item showing in the DTS Connect Tab.)

All I use on this system is S/PDIF with my Z906 5.1 system. I like stereo to remain stereo, for music. I don't use headphones. AAC/AC3 audio is working properly. I finally had HVEC working by updating the LAV audio. Would I would want is to achieve virtual ceiling speakers but I read of lot of bad things about DTX Virtual:X everything else is superior. Can't tell, never heard any of them.

I tried Alan's driver in the past, unsuccessfully.

I have an encrypted disk therefore the backup/restore operation takes 50 minutes each. Not to mention testing, editing...

I think it's a lost cause:

1 - There is no such thing as Sound Unbound in the Win 7 world. I do have DTSInc.DTSSoundUnbound_2020.3.28.0_licensed___t5j2fzbtdg37r.Appxbundle but haven't try anything with it.
2 - This board seems to use some sort of OEM driver. The only driver that works (partially: no Dolby, no microphone) is the one available on the Asrock website: 6.0.1.6873
3 - I've tried without success to install misc Realtek versions to fix a seemingly permanent microphone not working (both) issue: 6.0.1.6241, 6.0.1.6305, 6.0.1.8308 and always had go back to the manufacturer's one.

Sorry for the lengthy message, I thought someone in a similar situation would appreciate the reading.

Thanks for you hard work! Much appreciated.

That might be down to Win7, which is not supported by anyone not even Microsoft. It's likely the OS code in the driver doesn't not support Win7.
Why not Win10? Like Win7 its a good one (unlike Vista, Win8), Win 8.1 (Win9) is where MS reverted the kernel I believe.

If you are worried about something like memory or pc performance, should be better with Win10, even with some apps open + playing music.

Buy Windows 10 Professional CD KEY Compare Prices - AllKeyShop.com

1681301689163.png

Last edited:

valar morghulis

Windows 10? Seriously? Have you ever read the license? It's clearly stated that windows updates are now bidirectional! I don't understand people are installing this. MS should have been put out of business if people were watching what they're doing. Well I do have Win 11 in a virtualbox, and it's sharing only one single directory with the host. But as far as hardware is concerned I don't think it's gonna help to install your drivers in a virtual system.

Should I go ahead and install Win 11 on a computer, it would be totally isolated from the LAN and my actual filesystem.

Therefore, would continue to run Win 7 as long it's feasible even though I have to sacrifice modern apps/games/drivers. Already frozen chromium based browsers since they don't support Win 7 anymore. Got rid of FF for a while (3.6.28 was my last instance as a matter of fact, 2012 version). When I got no choice but to ditch Win 7, I'll probably go full linux, which I already run on a separate computer since 1991.

Even my computers are 10 years old because they accept CPUs that are not as much compromised as modern ones. Again sacrificing performance for privacy. Changed my ASUS A8N-E for this Asrock in 2020 because 4GB of ram was not enough anymore.

Will continue to monitor this thread, I've learn very useful information, for which I thank you once more.

I see, well its all up to you. There may be one or two drivers that might work for you, but I don't have them on hand. I am curious though, do you mean the 'Delivery Optimization' option?
Technically this is bidirectional updates, as in I download from Microsoft, and upload to other PC's on the network, I disable it but it seems quite good for purpose.

1681308914019.png

I also use/used Linux and even Android for PC, but not with my 7900XT, not till kernel 6+ I believe, in this case, too new.

----

Edit, on a side note, I used to use Lubuntu on live USB, to create-delete partitions, and also backup-restore partitions.
Does not even boot, GPU error, anyway now I use Paragon which uses the WinPE, and works flawlessly.

Slightly more limited than a full Linux distro, but it takes about 15 seconds to backup-restore Windows (NVMe).

1681311140386.png
1681311432335.png

Attachments

• 1681311724372.png
    1681311724372.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 1681312247714.png
    1681312247714.png
    89 KB · Views: 42
  • 1681312302678.png
    1681312302678.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 1681313137047.png
    1681313137047.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:

valar morghulis

I see, well its all up to you. There may be one or two drivers that might work for you, but I don't have them on hand. I am curious though, do you mean the 'Delivery Optimization' option?
Technically this is bidirectional updates, as in I download from Microsoft, and upload to other PC's on the network, I disable it but it seems quite good for purpose.

It's only part of the whole thing. More details: https://medium.com/geekculture/how-to-stop-windows-10-from-spying-on-you-b071134a11f6

By accepting their license, you give them permission to collect some data, and to do whatever they see fit with the data collected. By default.

I don't remember all the shenanigans, I read and searched on that matter more than 5 years ago.

Like I said earlier, I do have Win 11 in a virtualbox for testing, and the amount of features one needs to remove/disable is phenomenal compared to Win 7.

Remember how they forced updates from Win 7/8.1? On top of that, it was free! Strange for a greedy company like MS, isn't it? When a product is free, you are the product. I had a deep feeling in my gut not to install it. Never really trusted MS anyways: In Windows 1, for example, I clearly remember that every Word document (or was it Write?) you created contained in clear all your data: name, address, telephone that you used to license your OS! Hidden from your view, naturally, but accessible to the receiver, or anyone having custody of the document, and knowing how to use an hex editor. You can still verify by yourself using a virtual machine or an emulator e.g. https://www.pcjs.org/ by creating such a document and opening it with an hex editor.

Sorry, we're diverting ;)

No problem, I fully understand, you do indeed need to turn off settings and in some cases use a more powerful third party tool(s) to configure Win10/11 as you want.

I will keep and eye out on a similar package supporting Win7, it might be possible to use the HDA driver post above (a few posts up).

====

If you need DTS to re-configure, either delete the endpoint guid, or edit InitCount to 0, then restart.

Regedit.png

====

Enjoy ALC Pro DTS:X Edition, will update the tech files soon.

Attachments

• 1681315856616.png
    1681315856616.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSP.png
    DSP.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DTS DCH - Optical.png
    DTS DCH - Optical.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Optical - HT.png
    Optical - HT.png