• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Official Thermal Interface Material thread

System Name Kuro
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D@65W
Motherboard MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WiFi
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO
Memory Corsair DDR5 6000C30 2x48GB (Hynix M)@6000 30-36-36-48 1.36V
Video Card(s) PNY XLR8 RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16G@200W
Storage Crucial T500 2TB + WD Blue 8TB
Case Lian Li LANCOOL 216
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster AE-7
Power Supply MSI MPG A850G
Software Ubuntu 24.04 LTS + Windows 10 Home Build 19045
Benchmark Scores 17761 C23 Multi@65W
But no processor. The end resulted data is great for the measurement of those two blocks of copper. Neither is a common cpu cooler, and neither is a cpu. If it where a cpu, it would need to be nickel plated copper.

Is this testing actually accurate for the intended uses? At least what we do have is constant pressure. So that's a good thing.

So this thermal paste does X wm/k an hour between those 2 specific pieces of copper. That's what we get from that lab testing.

The question is, would this study be close enough to realistic usage in a PC??
Contrarily, this is probably as accurate as it gets: Control every other aspect and test the TIMs alone, without confounding factors such as socket size, IHS thickness, hotspot location, TIM spread, mounting pressure, heatsink type & make, ambient temperature, what the reviewer had for breakfast, and all that.

It is not real life because it is not meant to be, real life is too complicated to get a fair and repeatable result. If a make of TIM works well here, it would probably work well in real life, misapplication/bad socket thermals/bad mount/bad cooler notwithstanding.

Igor's just did a test showing TFX had thermal conductivity similar to PTM7950.
And the article just came up. He also more or less said it would also double as a grinding compound, and has in fact damaged the testing equipment, due to the forces involved to get it down to the tested thicknesses. :twitch:

Is that actually the reason it worked well? By making its own scores into the IHS/silicon and the heatink surface, to enhance thermal contact between them and the TIM particles?

Definitely acquired taste, and probably not okay for bare die. Now I know...

Last edited:
25 µm results are useless from TFX yes, unrealistic pressure. We can see it on the odd curve between 25 to 50 µm. Minimum bondline of just 35 µm (50 µm with a more realistic pressure) can be a problem for some. For me the biggest issue however was the fast degradation.

Processor 7800x3d
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Auros Elite AX
Cooling Custom Water
Memory GSKILL 2x16gb 6000mhz Cas 30 with custom timings
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6750 XT MECH 2X 12G OC
Storage Adata SX8200 1tb with Windows, Samsung 990 Pro 2tb with games
Display(s) HP Omen 27q QHD 165hz
Case ThermalTake P3
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex Titanium
Software Windows 11 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores CB23: 1811 / 19424 CB24: 1136 / 7687
But no processor. The end resulted data is great for the measurement of those two blocks of copper. Neither is a common cpu cooler, and neither is a cpu. If it where a cpu, it would need to be nickel plated copper.

Is this testing actually accurate for the intended uses? At least what we do have is constant pressure. So that's a good thing.

So this thermal paste does X wm/k an hour between those 2 specific pieces of copper. That's what we get from that lab testing.

Igor's is great because they test the actual thermal conductivity of a product is. Several pastes tested have not performed up to their marketing. Igor does not show what real world performance would be like. For example, Igor found the kryosheet to have mediocre conductivity but real world testing shows to perform just shy of liquid metal. Similarly, a lot of people in this thread were turned off from the Helios pads from Igor's test when real world reviews showed it performing just shy of liquid metal.

And the article just came up. He also more or less said it would also double as a grinding compound, and has in fact damaged the testing equipment, due to the forces involved to get it down to the tested thicknesses. :twitch:

Is that actually the reason it worked well? By making its own scores into the IHS/silicon and the heatink surface, to enhance thermal contact between them and the TIM particles?

Definitely acquired taste, and probably not okay for bare die. Now I know...
How many of us can actually get enough pressure to get the paste down to 25um. When putting PTM7950 on my CPU, it starts at 0.25mm or 250um. How much does it compress before heating? I was able to get the nuts of my water block a half rotation tighter once it was warmed up. I have no way of measuring the pressure my block produces.

Toms Hardware's megatest showed Toplamp TL-A40 to be the best standard thermal paste. Toplamp TL-A40 is stated to have the same thermal conductivity as TFX. Tom's hardware said it was easy to use. Maybe a better choice than TFX.

Last edited:

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name DarnGosh Edition
Processor AMD 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E GAMING PLUS
Cooling Thermalright AM5 Contact Frame + Phantom Spirit 120SE
Memory G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000 CL32-38-38-96
Video Card(s) Asus Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage WD SN770 1TB (Boot)| 2x 2TB WD SN770 (Gaming)| 2x 2TB Crucial BX500| 2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White) {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-850 80+ GOLD
Mouse Logitech G502 X
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 11 Home
Benchmark Scores ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
a lot of people in this thread were turned off from the Helios pads from Igor's test when real world reviews showed it performing just shy of liquid metal.

Ive slept on it and im still putting it on my 7800X3D later. I will double layer it and see what happens.

System Name CyberPowerPC ET8070
Processor Intel Core i5-10400F
Motherboard Gigabyte B460M DS3H AC-Y1
Memory 2 x Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super
Storage Boot: Intel OPTANE SSD P1600X Series 118GB M.2 PCIE
Display(s) Dell P2416D (2560 x 1440)
Power Supply EVGA 500W1 (modified to have two bridge rectifiers)
Software Windows 11 Home
25 µm results are useless from TFX yes, unrealistic pressure. We can see it on the odd curve between 25 to 50 µm. Minimum bondline of just 35 µm (50 µm with a more realistic pressure) can be a problem for some. For me the biggest issue however was the fast degradation.

Was pleased that my estimate of 1/20 mm (50µm) was not so far out.

Processor 7800x3d
Cooling Custom Water
Case ThermalTake P3
Was pleased that my estimate of 1/20 mm (50µm) was not so far out.
Google does the conversion for me. 50um is 0.05mm or 1/20mm.

System Name D30 w.2x E5-2680; T5500 w.2x X5675;2x P35 w.X3360; 2x Q33 w.Q9550S/Q9400S & laptops.

So? He has:
  • a source & target for heat transfer
  • always the same amount of heat space to measure
  • can measure the heat transfer between source & target
  • has got 3 input sensors & 3 output sensors
  • has always the same amount of pressure applied & his results are repeatable
  • can measure the heat transfer from one unit to the other
Now lets look CPU:
  • you have a source, but target is not mounted always the same way
  • mounting target (cooler) is not in one axis, but always slips in X & Y axis, not only Z
  • it has only sensor(s) on heated source (CPU), not on cooler - so we actually do not know what is the transferred heat to target (cooler)
  • it has a variable amount of pressure applied, as the linkage of CPU mouting is not very accurate & the same...nor it is the linkage of target (cooler) while it bends & tightens into motherboard...as well as the mounting screws are not mounted with always the same torque.
  • can't measure the heat transfer from one unit to the other.
Considering materials, Ni plated Cu is worse for heat transfer then Cu.
Considering it is not CPU, that is OK. As the each CPU has a cooling plate of given size, so the heat transfer can be calculated! The results are in different measurement units, but you can't expect that John, Wendy, Sam & you have same results for same CPU on same motherboard with same cooler (because of above mentioned deviations).

This test is more accurate then any mounting of CPU on motherboard with cooler! So this is true science.

What this test does is give you comparison from X W/mK (please use correct upper letters & correct divider) written on the box & measurement on the test device. So you, me & everyone else on this site & in the World; as a customer, will not be screwed up from some company. That is why this test in a lab is needed.

What can you expect in realistic usage o PC? Well, it depends from system to system, what kind of readings will you have on your CPUs.
But what you for sure can expect is:
  1. Tested paste which gives results as written on box, can expect results when applied on CPU. Compared to some paste / pad which has a statement for example 11W/mK, but shows only 7W/mK.
  2. With pastes & pads which have better results proven in the lab, same results can be expected in the real world. Which means, you will have few °C lower temperature on your system (if you use proven paste or pad, which has better (higher) results measured on a test then your current one).
And that is all you need...as you do not need to have 60°C on CPU while putting it on 100% stress...as if you need to have that kind of cooling, then air-cooler is not a way to go. But a water cooling, which can do those kind of results! :cool:

System Name I don't name my rig
Processor 14700K
Motherboard Asus TUF Z790
Cooling Air/water/DryIce
Memory DDR5 G.Skill Z5 RGB 6000mhz C36
Video Card(s) RTX 4070 Super
Storage 980 Pro
Display(s) Some LED 1080P TV
Case Open bench
Audio Device(s) Some Old Sherwood stereo and old cabinet speakers
Power Supply Corsair 1050w HX series
Mouse Razor Mamba Tournament Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910
VR HMD Quest 2
Software Windows
Benchmark Scores Max Freq 13700K 6.7ghz DryIce Max Freq 14700K 7.0ghz DryIce Max all time Freq FX-8300 7685mhz LN2
So? He has:
  • a source & target for heat transfer
  • always the same amount of heat space to measure
  • can measure the heat transfer between source & target
  • has got 3 input sensors & 3 output sensors
  • has always the same amount of pressure applied & his results are repeatable
  • can measure the heat transfer from one unit to the other
Now lets look CPU:
  • you have a source, but target is not mounted always the same way
  • mounting target (cooler) is not in one axis, but always slips in X & Y axis, not only Z
  • it has only sensor(s) on heated source (CPU), not on cooler - so we actually do not know what is the transferred heat to target (cooler)
  • it has a variable amount of pressure applied, as the linkage of CPU mouting is not very accurate & the same...nor it is the linkage of target (cooler) while it bends & tightens into motherboard...as well as the mounting screws are not mounted with always the same torque.
  • can't measure the heat transfer from one unit to the other.
Considering materials, Ni plated Cu is worse for heat transfer then Cu.
Considering it is not CPU, that is OK. As the each CPU has a cooling plate of given size, so the heat transfer can be calculated! The results are in different measurement units, but you can't expect that John, Wendy, Sam & you have same results for same CPU on same motherboard with same cooler (because of above mentioned deviations).

This test is more accurate then any mounting of CPU on motherboard with cooler! So this is true science.

What this test does is give you comparison from X W/mK (please use correct upper letters & correct divider) written on the box & measurement on the test device. So you, me & everyone else on this site & in the World; as a customer, will not be screwed up from some company. That is why this test in a lab is needed.

What can you expect in realistic usage o PC? Well, it depends from system to system, what kind of readings will you have on your CPUs.
But what you for sure can expect is:
  1. Tested paste which gives results as written on box, can expect results when applied on CPU. Compared to some paste / pad which has a statement for example 11W/mK, but shows only 7W/mK.
  2. With pastes & pads which have better results proven in the lab, same results can be expected in the real world. Which means, you will have few °C lower temperature on your system (if you use proven paste or pad, which has better (higher) results measured on a test then your current one).
And that is all you need...as you do not need to have 60°C on CPU while putting it on 100% stress...as if you need to have that kind of cooling, then air-cooler is not a way to go. But a water cooling, which can do those kind of results! :cool:
You guys are awesome because these are exactly the answers we need.

In a nut shell measuring W/mk at any size should determine thermal conductivity between two points and should net similar results even with different surface area sizes.

Thank yous for the explainations!! @Nordic @JWNoctis also!

Toms Hardware's megatest showed Toplamp TL-A40 to be the best standard thermal paste. Toplamp TL-A40 is stated to have the same thermal conductivity as TFX. Tom's hardware said it was easy to use. Maybe a better choice than TFX.

The thermal conductivity numbers from these two pastes are a meaningless marketing number, forget about it. Really good pastes are in the range of 4-6 W/mk. I tested Toplamp on my laptop last year and yes it is easy to use but the performance was mediocre, some results below with some other best pastes or pads.

Toplamp TL-A40= 87.25°C (ambient 20.6)
Dow Corning TC-5888= 82.25°C (ambient 20.8)
Koolingmonster Kold-01= 82.0°C (ambient 20.8)
Shin-Etsu X-23-8117= 83.75°C (ambient 20.7)
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut= 85.75°C (ambient 20.8)
AMeCh SGT-4= 85.75°C (ambient 21.2)
Gelid Heatphase Ultra= 81.75°C (ambient 20.8)
PTM7950= 81.75°C (ambient 20.9)

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage Intel 905p Optane 960GB boot, +2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11 Enterprise IoT 2024
So, quick question, is a 30mm*30mm ptm7950 pad adequate for a am5 cpu?

Might be ordering some ptm7950 pads just to see whats what.

Processor 7800x3d
Cooling Custom Water
Case ThermalTake P3

You need 38x38mm

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
Storage Intel 905p Optane 960GB boot, +2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
You need 38x38mm
Even if not covering beyond the center? I imagine those capacitor ridges don't need much or any coverage.

I ordered 4 30mm pads. Guess I'll find out... lol. If it doesn't work they can make good gpu pads.

Processor 7800x3d
Cooling Custom Water
Case ThermalTake P3
Even if not covering beyond the center? I imagine those capacitor ridges don't need much or any coverage.

I ordered 4 30mm pads. Guess I'll find out... lol. If it doesn't work they can make good gpu pads.
I am pulling my information from what thermal grizzly recommends for the kryosheet. I was wrong anyway. AM5 needs 33x33mm, so 30x30mm will probably be fine.

The thermal conductivity numbers from these two pastes are a meaningless marketing number, forget about it. Really good pastes are in the range of 4-6 W/mk. I tested Toplamp on my laptop last year and yes it is easy to use but the performance was mediocre
Igor's is great because they test the actual thermal conductivity of a product is. Several pastes tested have not performed up to their marketing.
I understand that the conductivity shown on most pastes is for marketing rather than performance. TFX has the highest conductivity out of all pastes Igor has tested and trades blows with PTM7950 depending on the pressure. Both are within 4-6 W/mk. For those of us chasing that last 1% of thermal performance, or at least for me, TFX looks attractive despite the drawbacks that Igor mentioned. TFX is ridiculously thick, difficult to apply, and might damage your cooling equipment.

Toms Hardware's megatest showed Toplamp TL-A40 to be the best standard thermal paste. Their results showed it to be a top performer, not far off from PTM7950 or liquid metal. Toplamp TL-A40 is stated to have the same thermal conductivity as TFX, so maybe it actually has similar thermal conductivity. Tom's hardware said it was easy to use. For those of us chasing that last 1% of thermal performance, Toplamp might be an attractive choice. I hope Igor includes it in a test sooner than later.

Your one anecdotal experience isn't enough to convince me that toplamp is a mediocre paste. Tom's Hardware showed just the opposite. At the very least, I have two datapoints that conflict. At least for now, I am more willing to believe Tom's hardware but your experience gives me some doubts. This IS EXACTLY the situation where Igor's reviews shine @ShrimpBrime; Igor informs us which pastes are top performing so we don't rely on marketing alone. Igor can tell us if Toplamp has exceptional thermal conductivity or not.

I have PTM7950 installed on my cpu right now. I have done at least 10 heating and cooling cycles. I am not sure on the exact count but it is a lot. When I was comparing Kryonaught extreme to Kryosheet, I only ran the stress test for 5 minutes because the thermal results were extremely consistent from 30 seconds in. I did not see a reason to go longer if the numbers wouldn't meaningfully change. In my testing so far, PTM7950 performed 1c worse than the kryosheet after 5 minutes of stress testing. Ambient temperature was the same so I am as confident in these results as I can be.

I did have an odd behavior. After almost exactly 20 minutes of stress testing, the temperature rapidly dropped 5c giving me a new personal best at 73c. I am not entirely certain why this is happening. I wish I had tested Kryonaught Extreme and Kryosheet for a 30 minute run before hand to know if this behavior is unique to PTM7950.

I have read PTM7950 isn't good for CPU cooling because the IHS might not heat evenly, allowing the PTM7950 to melt evenly and provide the best cooling. People say PTM7950 should only be used for direct die cooling. I have seen no data to support this. Tom's Hardware showed PTM7950 performing just shy of liquid metal which is an actual data point for comparison. My best guess to what is happening is after 20 minutes of stress testing my IHS and waterblock have become heat saturated enough that the PTM7950 fully melts and provides exceptional heat transfer. @R-T-B would you please confirm this when you apply PTM7950. Please use the following OCCT with the following settings and see if you have a rapid drop in temperature after 5 minutes.

OCCT 13.1.4 CPU
Stability Test Mode: Extre
Load Type: Stea
Start at Cycle:
Instruction Set: S
Thread Settings: Auto

Last edited:
System Name D30 w.2x E5-2680; T5500 w.2x X5675;2x P35 w.X3360; 2x Q33 w.Q9550S/Q9400S & laptops.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name RogueOne
Processor Xeon W9-3495x
Motherboard ASUS w790E Sage SE
Cooling SilverStone XE360-4677
Memory 128gb Gskill Zeta R5 DDR5 RDIMMs
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 2TB WD SN850X | 2x 8TB GAMMIX S70
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 (G95SC)
Case Thermaltake Core P3 Pro Snow
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on schitt Modi+ & Valhalla 2
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-1600
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11 Pro Workstation
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
Nice they included the measurements for 4677. But I would still need to test it. This CPU is not square, and Intel as well as other reviewers say the IHS should be totally covered. Which I believe more. SPR may only be 50x50 under the IHS but the IHS on these big chips helps drastically with thermal stability; they are thick and quite heavy. I’d be MUCH more comfy with like 70x50

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
I am pulling my information from what thermal grizzly recommends for the kryosheet. I was wrong anyway. AM5 needs 33x33mm, so 30x30mm will probably be fine.
I am hoping so but like I said if they look too small they'll make great gpu pads.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
No, but a 40mmx40mm would be fine. 45mmx45mm would be more optimal as there would be wiggle room.
Considering I was using a 33mm * 33mm Kryosheet until recently I know I can get away with at least that little. I guess the question is if the additional loss of yet another 3mm will be problematic re where the actual IHS "hotspots" are.

We'll find out lol. If it does not work I'll order a 40mm*40mm one next, and use the smaller ones on various gpu dies.

Considering I was using a 33mm * 33mm Kryosheet until recently I know I can get away with at least that little. I guess the question is if the additional loss of yet another 3mm will be problematic re where the actual IHS "hotspots" are.
Fair enough. With pad/sheet type TIMs it's important but not critical to get complete coverage of IHS. However, if you're careful(and many of us know you are) a slightly smaller pad/sheet can work well.

and use the smaller ones on various gpu dies.
That would be an ideal use-case-scenario for those.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R7 5800X3D
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Frozen Edge 360, 3x TL-B12 V2, 2x TL-B12 V1
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) JBL Bar 700
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex GX-1000, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
That Heilos stuff isnt too bad. I have had it on for a week now I think..

Fans are on a curve, and the card can actually breathe now.

heilos.JPG

Processor 7800x3d
Cooling Custom Water
Case ThermalTake P3
That Heilos stuff isnt too bad. I have had it on for a week now I think..

Fans are on a curve, and the card can actually breathe now.
Turns out 95% performance of ptm7950 is pretty good. Who knew. :roll:

You don't even have to worry about sourcing real stuff. Such convinience.

System Name Ryzen 1
Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB Patriot Viper 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) AMD RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage SSD's
Display(s) HP X32 32" 1440p 165Hz
Case Phanteks P400A
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III 750w

If you do just try a 30x30, you should run it for a few days and see how it spreads. You can cut and use multiple pieces on the IHS as the PTM will melt and blend itself. It's quite forgiving.

Igor added results from a newly purchased Kold-01 after restock (unknown if it differs to the older Kold-01). This paste is crazy, it makes me wonder if TC-5960 can beat this.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
Joining in the fun I guess:

2024-08-30-16-41-48-842.jpg

Yes my order was updated to 40mm * 40mm pads. Ordered from MODDIY, a known legit supplier of Honeywell stuff. Also got some halfway decent Fujipoly pads because I was running low.

BTW, if the storage conditions for this stuff seem surprisingly strict, that's because that's for lab grade measurement work (or so I was told). Aparently it should have no issue lasting to the expiration date at standard common room temps. If you believe MODDIY support (I trust em anyways).

Already applied one set to my 7900XTX. Had to trim it down a bit of course lol. Tired now but it goes on my AM4 and AM5 CPUs tomorrow (5800X and 9950X respectively).

Last edited:

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Arctic Freezer 50, GPU with custom loop
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC 10GB
Storage 256+240+128+480+2x1TB SSDs + 3TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" 4K120 IPS + 32" 4K60 IPS + 24" 1080p144
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Corsair HS35
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
Got a 10g syringe of Noctua NT-H2 bundled with components I bought recently. Nothing to complain and what I've read, Noctua's paste is more than fine.