• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name White DJ in Detroit
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
ask and ye shall receive

Miles better than any Skywalker. So much better at fighting stormtroopers than any jedi.

System Name Ultima
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard MSI Mag B550M Mortar
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 rev4 w/ Ryzen offset mount
Memory G.SKill Ripjaws V 2x16GB DDR4 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB Gen4, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB , 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD sata,
Display(s) ASUS TUF VG249Q3A 24" 1080p 165-180Hz VRR
Case DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200 Audio/Nvidia HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM650
Mouse Rog Strix Impact 3 Wireless | Wacom Intuos CTH-480
Keyboard A4Tech B314 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
Last edited:
System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/@950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
Uhm, I'm sorry if I've doomed ya all..
I've played and had fun with someone in D4 while drunk playing but something felt off..:
D4Sovereign.jpgMESovereign.jpg
Dared to ask the person about it, said its just coincidence.:oops:
:roll::slap: 'has to be one of my craziest drunken online experiences'

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Mouse Logitech G602
Software Windows 10 Pro
So another thing to add to the "Reasons Mods Suck" pile: I wanted to continue that Fallout New Vegas playthrough, with some mods (only Nevada skies and the Jsawyer mod, but they require mods so I'm up to like eight mods anyway because modders suck). Game crashes on launch. Ok I hate mods. I set to download the mods again. The download buttons on the Shitty Nexus doesn't work. I reset Firefox. The buttons still don't work. I reboot. Now they work. For the sake of it I remove the older version of the Fallout Mod Manager and install the new one. The settings from the old one is still there, which means I have to click several times on each individual mod and first deactivate it and then delete it and then add the separate new versions of the mods and then I need to select all the seperate mods and activate them seperately one of them (Mod Configuration Menu) has two buttons that are below the visible window instead of just activating. And after setting the load order so it's identical to what used to work the game still crashes on launch. I reinstall the game, make sure it launches, add the mods again, it crashes on launch. Remove mods, it launches fine. So that 20 hour save file is dead now.

I hate mods and modders and all who enables them.

Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Software Windows 10 Pro
So another thing to add to the "Reasons Mods Suck" pile: I wanted to continue that Fallout New Vegas playthrough, with some mods (only Nevada skies and the Jsawyer mod, but they require mods so I'm up to like eight mods anyway because modders suck). Game crashes on launch. Ok I hate mods. I set to download the mods again. The download buttons on the Shitty Nexus doesn't work. I reset Firefox. The buttons still don't work. I reboot. Now they work. For the sake of it I remove the older version of the Fallout Mod Manager and install the new one. The settings from the old one is still there, which means I have to click several times on each individual mod and first deactivate it and then delete it and then add the separate new versions of the mods and then I need to select all the seperate mods and activate them seperately one of them (Mod Configuration Menu) has two buttons that are below the visible window instead of just activating. And after setting the load order so it's identical to what used to work the game still crashes on launch. I reinstall the game, make sure it launches, add the mods again, it crashes on launch. Remove mods, it launches fine. So that 20 hour save file is dead now.

I hate mods and modders and all who enables them.
Sorry that happened to you but thats modding 101 for you.
Its a basic rule that before you start modding your game you always make a backup of your saves if its on your PC, I've played a heavily modded Oblivion and a Skyrim later on and that never happened to me with 50-100+ mods.
Modding is one of the reasons why I even use a PC instead of a console and I love what some of the modders can do its often the modders that save a crappy game that the developers let to rot away and never bothered to fix/update. 'looks at Starfield..'
And ye a heavily modded game can take a bit of an effort to get it right, filter out of the conflicting mods and whatnot but in the end thats what its all about. I dare to say that I've spent more time modding my Skyrim than actually playing it.:laugh:

Last edited:

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Mouse Logitech G602
Software Windows 10 Pro
Sorry that happened to you but thats modding 101 for you.
Its a basic rule that before you start modding your game you always make a backup of your saves if its on your PC, I've played a heavily modded Oblivion and a Skyrim later on and that never happened to me with 50-100+ mods.
Modding is one of the reasons why I even use a PC instead of a console and I love what some modders can do its often the modders that save a crappy game that the developers let to rot away and never bothered to fix/update.

No I still have the saves. And the game itself hasn't been updated I'm quite sure. I have no idea what's going on since FOMM isn't online (like that dastardly Nexus mod manager is) but they still just shat the bed. And your response just adds to the frustrations: everyone is talking about how great modding is and all the outlets and discussions are about how great Game A is once you install Mods B to Z but they never talk about how shitty the mods and modders are. I have a mod called YUP Base Game and all DLC and I'm just supposed to know that mod is not in fact called that but rather it's actually called Yukichigai Unofficial Patch but that is not what anyone calls it. This is common. "Oh you need FLORGH PATCH 1.001012041240124 D-HANG REMIX instead of FLORGH PATCH 1.001012041240124 which is outdated" but what people will say is "just install dhang lol" and if you're lucky some merciful samaritan will actually spell this out. Add to this "this is modding 101". I'm just supposed to know all this, magically. I'm just supposed to know the ins and outs of this. I'm supposed to know that I have to keep like a seperate Windows install that I keep offline just so that nothing is ever changed because once anything is changed EVERYTHING ELSE CHANGES and it's my own fault for just not knowing all this. And one of the mods I updated now requires anothing mod it didn't need before! Is it really supposed to be rocket surgery to just want to play Fallout New Vegas with some different balancing (JSawyer) and weather (Nevada Skies)? Sure yeah and it's my own fault for not magically realizing I have to know a decade of nerd-lingo and inherently knowing what the right version of a Script Extender is for whatever it is I'm trying to do. I'm sorry for just trying to do what I see all these articles and people tell me to do: MOD THE GAME IT'LL BE FUN AND BETTER.

As for your last sentence I say this: NO GAME HAS EVER GOTTEN BETTER WITH MODS. The games has only become different. Sometimes that is fine, but fundementally better? NO. That is not a thing that happens. Give examples that you think proves me wrong and I will strongly disagree with all of it. Mods are the gaming equivalent to fan fiction, which means most of it sucks. I'm reminded of that Deus Ex mod that rebalanced the game in a way that looked interesting but with the mod came some reskins of the women to make them "more attractive". That is fundementally what mods are to me, generally: Fan fiction for starving fanboys. It's a systemic failure. The concept of mods are interesting and attractive (giving an insight into the minds of random people playing the games) but it also really hammers home how game design/writing is an actual profession and it's the equivalent of me handing off my work to strangers and holy moly they suck at it without guidance and the evidence is what we see: entire ecosystems spreading out like caffeinated spiderwebbing with endless weak points and when one of those weak points collapse it all crumbles and man does it crumble often. It's poorly worded quicksand.

Software Windows 10 Pro
As for your last sentence I say this: NO GAME HAS EVER GOTTEN BETTER WITH MODS.
Lets just agree to disagree there cause that is so off base that I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are but hey whatever floats your boat.;) 'and yes this is a YOU issue as rude as that sounds..'
For the record I've been modding my games since the Diablo 2 days, some of those single player mods were better and more impressive than any other ARPG on the market at the time and I mean the mod itself let alone the crazy Elder Scroll game mods but hey what do I know right.

Count von Schwalbe

Staff member
System Name Work Computer | Unfinished Computer
Processor Core i7-6700 | Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Dell Q170 | Gigabyte Aorus Elite Wi-Fi
Cooling A fan? | Truly Custom Loop
Memory 4x4GB Crucial 2133 C17 | 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 C26
Video Card(s) Dell Radeon R7 450 | RTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage Crucial BX500 2TB | TBD
Display(s) 3x LG QHD 32" GSM5B96 | TBD
Case Dell | Heavily Modified Phanteks P400
Power Supply Dell TFX Non-standard | EVGA BQ 650W
Mouse Monster No-Name $7 Gaming Mouse| TBD
Give examples that you think proves me wrong and I will strongly disagree with all of it.
I would say Rimworld or 7D2D, but the most outstanding one in my mind is Garry's Mod.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Arctic Freezer 50, GPU with custom loop
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC 10GB
Storage A pack of SSDs totaling 3.2TB + 3TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" 4K120 IPS + 32" 4K60 IPS + 24" 1080p144
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless / Corsair HS35
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
Life is Strange on my phone ;)

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Mouse Logitech G602
Software Windows 10 Pro
Lets just agree to disagree there cause that is so off base that I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are but hey whatever floats your boat.;) 'and yes this is a YOU issue as rude as that sounds..'
For the record I've been modding my games since the Diablo 2 days, some of those single player mods were better and more impressive than any other ARPG on the market at the time and I mean the mod itself let alone the crazy Elder Scroll game mods but hey what do I know right.

Oh yeah I've been into modding a lot as well but a few years ago I realized that none of those mods actually improved the game for me. As in made the game better, globally. They just made them different, and sure if you have played a game for long enough that might just be what you want. I played Civ3 Warhammer a ton. AoE and Starcraft "total conversions". Balance mods for Deus Ex. Even modern day Rimworld and the "essential mods" for that game. Heavily modded survival Skyrim. Graphically improbed New Vegas or Fallout 4. But again I've come to realized that none of that improves the actual game and when I realized that i lost all interest. I still have some mods for Rimworld (mainly Dubs Bad Hygene, but only because that game at least is good at handling mods), but I will never pretend the game is improved because of it. It just adds stuff. The best case scenario for mods is that they add stuff to a game and it doesn't stand out too much.

But yeah disagree to disagree. I'm fully aware I'm probably the weird one when it comes to this.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) Temporary MSI RTX 4070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Temporary Viewsonic 4K 60 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Well, I guess it's based on personal experiences but mods have been good for me. For example Oblivion. The patch that fixed over 5,000 bugs, Quarls texture patch, Darnified UI patch. VTMB patches from Wesp5 that fixed an otherwise broken and unplayable game. The mods for System Shock 2 SHTUP and Rebirth. Mods for L4D and L4D2 that added a huge amount of content. A lot of it was crap but there were some gems. And plenty of other game mods that I have used. I am grateful for the modding communities that do the work to add value to our games.

Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard MSI B450M Mortar Max
Cooling SPC Fortis 3
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3000 2x8
Video Card(s) Inno3D GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Twin X2
Storage Lexar Pro NM760 1 TB, Corsair MP510 960 GB
Display(s) Dell G2724D
Case be quiet! Pure Base 500
Power Supply EVGA G2 750W
Mouse Logitech G500
Keyboard SPC Gear GK550 Omnis Kailh Brown RGB
Whether you call it an improvement or not is just a matter of personal opinion. Sometimes official DLC can have a more "tacked on" feeling than some mods.
There are also mods that only fix remaining bugs and issues ("unofficial patches") after developers stop working on a game cause there's no longer money in it, hard no to call those improvements.

System Name Linux Desktop
Processor ryzen 7 5800x
Motherboard msi meg x570s ace max
Cooling nzxt kraken x63
Memory gskill ddr4 3600 32gigs
Video Card(s) radeon 6800 xt
Storage corsair mp600 m2 2800 2tb
Display(s) dark matter ultrawide 3440x1440
Case bequiet
Mouse pulsar xlite v3 es
Keyboard sp-111
Software OpenSUSE Tumbleweed
Been playing Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader and absolutely LOVING it. I adore the W40K universe, and Owlcat has done such a wonderful job in the art and sound department with this game. The combat is fun, and the stories are so far interesting. Overall a huge win and looking forward to playing it some more!

Software Windows 10 Pro
Oh yeah I've been into modding a lot as well but a few years ago I realized that none of those mods actually improved the game for me. As in made the game better, globally. They just made them different, and sure if you have played a game for long enough that might just be what you want. I played Civ3 Warhammer a ton. AoE and Starcraft "total conversions". Balance mods for Deus Ex. Even modern day Rimworld and the "essential mods" for that game. Heavily modded survival Skyrim. Graphically improbed New Vegas or Fallout 4. But again I've come to realized that none of that improves the actual game and when I realized that i lost all interest. I still have some mods for Rimworld (mainly Dubs Bad Hygene, but only because that game at least is good at handling mods), but I will never pretend the game is improved because of it. It just adds stuff. The best case scenario for mods is that they add stuff to a game and it doesn't stand out too much.

But yeah disagree to disagree. I'm fully aware I'm probably the weird one when it comes to this.
Thats fair and I can respect that. ;)

Anyway I've pretty much only played Diablo 4 and Nikke/Wuthering Waves in the past months so I've decided to start playing Callisto Protocol on EPIC,
Callisto2.jpg

Callisto4.jpg

Settings all cranked up wit RT on top and I've modded DLSS into the game replacing FSR.:) 'ignore the temps/ fan rpm on my GPU, its literally 30 celsius in my room atm cause of a stupid heatwave..'

Other than that I'm playing my gachas as usual, Nikke and Wuthering Waves.
WutheringZhezhi.jpg

And this is just for you @jormungand
NikkeSodaBurst.jpg

Man that animation on my new 120 Hz Oled phone, my cultured mind is satisfied so to say.:laugh:

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) Temporary MSI RTX 4070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Temporary Viewsonic 4K 60 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Well, I've put it off for 7 years but I'm now into a few hours of ME: Andromeda and it's pretty good so far. Not as good as the previous games but I'm having some fun with it. I've no doubt that I wouldn't be saying this on release. What a mess it was.

If it all turns out bad at least I have @rtwjunkie to blame for convincing me that it was good. He hasn't failed me before though. :)

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Processor Core i9-9900k
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax ETS-T50 Black CPU cooler
Memory 32GB (2x16) Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 4070 Ti Super OC 16GB
Storage 1x 1TB MX500 (OS); 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 2TB MX500; 1x 1TB BX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) Infievo 27" 165Hz @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-1000 Gold
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Well, I've put it off for 7 years but I'm now into a few hours of ME: Andromeda and it's pretty good so far. Not as good as the previous games but I'm having some fun with it. I've no doubt that I wouldn't be saying this on release. What a mess it was.

If it all turns out bad at least I have @rtwjunkie to blame for convincing me that it was good. He hasn't failed me before though. :)
It's fairly ok if you don't think of it as an ME game. Just imagine it's part of a different universe.

Software Windows 10 Pro

Thank me later.:laugh:
I'm a massive fan of Mass Effect 'that sounds great doesn't it?:oops:' Andromeda is alright as long as you take it as a side Sci-Fi game in the same universe and whatnot.

Last edited:
System Name Enslaver :)
Processor Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B650-Plus
Cooling CPU: Noctua D15 G2, Case: 2 front in, 1 rear out
Memory 2x16GB Kingston Fury Beast RGB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 4070Ti OC
Storage Samsung Evo Plus 1TB NVMe , internal WD Red 4TB for storage, WD Book 8TB
Display(s) LG CX OLED 65"
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II Mesh C Performance
Audio Device(s) HDMI audio powering Dolby Digital audio on 5.1 Z960 speaker system
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G700
Keyboard ASUS Strix Tactic Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
It's not woke culture, it's complaining culture :
see, even you , you don't like this "ugly girl" as you said ...
So what you like for main character ?
a sexy girl, a muscular guy, a badass woman ...
tell us, so we can complain about your choice

That's said, you've got a point here, maybe a character creation should be a standard for gaming now ...
Build the character you want, and everyone should be happy !
There is not much else sweet baby inc influence in the game than less attractive main character. The game does not sexualize anybody and isnt gay in your face. I am sick an tired of ppl calling everything they dont agree with woke. Sure there is woke shit on services like disney+ where it gets really rainbowy.

Last edited:
System Name White Shark
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12A Chromax
Memory G.Skill 32GB (16gbx2) 3600mhz cl16
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 12gb Asus TUF OC
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB OS / 860 EVO 500 GB /860 EVO 1TB/ Seagate 1TB
Display(s) LG 34GP83A-B 3440x1440p 144hz nano-ips ultrawide
Case Phanteks P500A (White/Black)
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Seasonic 850FX focus gold 80plus
Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Haste
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins Core - Tenkeyless
Software W10
Thats fair and I can respect that. ;)

Anyway I've pretty much only played Diablo 4 and Nikke/Wuthering Waves in the past months so I've decided to start playing Callisto Protocol on EPIC,
View attachment 361639
View attachment 361640
Settings all cranked up wit RT on top and I've modded DLSS into the game replacing FSR.:) 'ignore the temps/ fan rpm on my GPU, its literally 30 celsius in my room atm cause of a stupid heatwave..'

Other than that I'm playing my gachas as usual, Nikke and Wuthering Waves.
View attachment 361648
And this is just for you @jormungand
View attachment 361647
Man that animation on my new 120 Hz Oled phone, my cultured mind is satisfied so to say.:laugh:
fellow man of culture, honto ni arigatou gozaimasu!!!

Im a little burned out from gaming, or maybe is just that new games doesn't tickle my interest atm.
Shadow of War in hold
HZD - got me bored in a way i find hard to jump back and continue the story.
Vermintide II - just for the sake of one or two matches to kill skaven.

waiting for Monster Hunter Wilds...
...maybe ill jump back in gamepass for SW Jedi Survivor since i played the first one.

Last edited:
System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Moondrop Chu II + TRN BT20S
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
am i turning into a gun nuts???
20240901001754_1.jpg
2 out of 9 ult are BPass still farmed more than 7 other ult ... since my Thunder Cage is 4/4 it mean i got it 5 time :D
the rare one are the popular one (specially "Vestigial Organ", the rocket launcher and "Tamer" the MG in the middle 1st and second row) since i like having a Sniper, i changed my "Forest Gaze" for a "Belief" but in this current BPass "Forest Gaze" got a brand new skin ... but "Belief" has a higher DPS ... cruel dilema of fashion versus efficiency :D

casually running instances and map farming ... got me the TacRifle i wanted when i started ... i go to the crafting npc to make some enhancement catalyst ... and i see i had all items to make "Greg's Reversed Fate" ...

Greg ... well, sure that Vulgus Commander has an interestingly boring name ...

"This is Greg, Greg is not smart but Greg has a gun that call in orbital strike... be like Greg, but smarter"
1725222681720.png

*thus the Inquisitor on the bridge was yelling* : "EXTERMINATUS!"
20240901001820_1.jpg
wrong game ... same effect ...

one skin caught my interest ...
2074920_34783.jpg
oh well i guess the Nun slash John Lennon glass slash naughty, color reworked to shiny and matte black (finally they gave us true black and red paint ) go well with the weapon color scheme ...

tho i prefer to not wear the veil and JLGlasses, it's cuter like that, eh...
2074920_34782.jpg

ah and my Ult Bunny is on her 5th reset lv18 so, basically lvl 178? :laugh:

Last edited:
System Name Computer
Processor Intel 12700K
Motherboard Asus Prime Z690-A
Cooling Twin radiator open loop
Memory Corsair Dominator 32GB DDR5
Video Card(s) eVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus 2 TB
Display(s) Asus PG348Q and two Asus VN279Q monitors
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GSX 1000 with Sennheiser HD599 SE
Power Supply Asus Thor 1200P
Mouse Corsair Scimitar Elite RGB Wireless
Keyboard Keychron Q3 Max
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 10 Pro

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Arctic Freezer 50, GPU with custom loop
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC 10GB
Storage A pack of SSDs totaling 3.2TB + 3TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" 4K120 IPS + 32" 4K60 IPS + 24" 1080p144
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless / Corsair HS35
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
I'll fire up PS2 and do the missing races and cop chases in NFS Most Wanted.

85% completion so I have still stuff to do. :)

System Name Custom
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 arous master
Cooling corsair h150i
Memory 4x8 3200mhz corsair
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 EX Gamer White OC
Storage 500gb Samsung 970 Evo PLus
Display(s) MSi MAG341CQ
Case Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro Wireless
Power Supply 850w Seasonic Focus Platinum
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Logitech G110
Well i get to treat myself, which one would you guys choose?
God of War Ragnarok
Final Fantasy 16
Horizon Forbidden West

Processor Intel i5 8400
Motherboard Asus Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken & Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
Memory 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Display(s) Samsung UN55KU6300F
Case Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Software W11 Pro
Way more Kiwami 2 than I would've thought myself capable of playing any game. I knew modern gaming was burning me out and had no idea how badly.
Shame they sanitized this franchise and then circled back around to censor it.

Screenshot (607).jpg

System Name Enslaver :)
Processor Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B650-Plus
Cooling CPU: Noctua D15 G2, Case: 2 front in, 1 rear out
Memory 2x16GB Kingston Fury Beast RGB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 4070Ti OC
Storage Samsung Evo Plus 1TB NVMe , internal WD Red 4TB for storage, WD Book 8TB
Display(s) LG CX OLED 65"
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II Mesh C Performance
Audio Device(s) HDMI audio powering Dolby Digital audio on 5.1 Z960 speaker system
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G700
Keyboard ASUS Strix Tactic Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Well i get to treat myself, which one would you guys choose?
God of War Ragnarok
Final Fantasy 16
Horizon Forbidden West
1 ragnar 2 west 3 ff16