• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

ScragX

Worked for me on windows 10 pro, 364.51 Drivers but is there any way to disable the test mode with the sli option on ?

Worked for me on windows 10 pro, 364.51 Drivers but is there any way to disable the test mode with the sli option on ?

Try with winaerotweaker.

Can you tel me somthing, did you keep the VT X instruction in you CPU for worcking with windows 10 ? (check it with CPU Z)

Till now I can t activate it on windows 10, maybe cause of my xeon's CPU.
On win 7 its worck with Diferent sli + Hypersli boot loader. but I loose the VT X instruction suport on the system.

ScragX

Try with winaerotweaker.

Can you tel me somthing, did you keep the VT X instruction in you CPU for worcking with windows 10 ? (check it with CPU Z)

Till now I can t activate it on windows 10, maybe cause of my xeon's CPU.
On win 7 its worck with Diferent sli + Hypersli boot loader. but I loose the VT X instruction suport on the system.
Yes its working on my i7 2600k

ScragX

Hey how do i disable windows test mode with the drivers working ?
I know i need the patched file i tried that and no success

veiker

Hi guys, i have a question i cannot download any link for hybrid sli, i have z800 workstation, can sli with quadro but i have geforce, can somebody tell me what shoul i do exactly and also the link for download? many thank

veiker

i just want to say that i looked around 30 page but i dint understand anything, please help

Wafercookie42

Use the Install.cmd from differentsliauto 1.3. If you still get errors, let me know.

Make sure you preserved the directory structure when you unpacked the download,
did you use winrar? (rarlabs.com). It sounds like the old install.cmd thinks some files
are missing/not in the right place to me.

Hello, I am having the same problem with the "
Please extract everything from the package including the contents of the tools folder."

I ran all the steps provided by the Github readme and I am still getting this error.

I got the .exe to work and the patcher said "Success" and played the music. However, I can't figure out why the "Install.cmd" is giving me the error still. Please help.

It should also be noted that this file remains on my "(homedirectory)/Desktop/NewFolder/DifferentSLIAuto-master" Do I need to move this and install in another location?

I've been unable to get DifferentSLI work so I can SLI cards on a Intel 5520 Chipset motherboard I have. Both cards are detected and running, Will not give me the SLI options in Nvidia Control Panel. I've tried DifferentSLI 1.3, 1.3.1 and 1.4.

I've removed the DifferentSLI certs ever time I've tried it using a different version. I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit and two GTX 470s.

HyFox

I have 2 GTX 660s, and I am using the latest nvidia drivers and differentsli 1.4. So, the patch succeeded for me however when I rebooted the resolution was fucked up and I couldn't access the control panel, the test mode did work tho, somebody please tell me whats wrong? i uninstalled it now and i want to know how to install it properly

simbolika

Hi folks!: I'm glad to see you all, and i'm very I am very pleased to ask the following question, Can i enable SLI mode on my mobo ASUS Z77-A(this mobo doesn't have SLI only crossfire pci-e 16 x and x4). THX! :)
And with this Hyper SLI, should i have SLI bridge?

simbolika

just to confirm:
-I have 2x gtx 970
-Mobo asus z77-a(x16+x4 just crossfire)
-I don't have the sli bridge(Do i have it?)

If you give me a good one manual, then i will be very happy)

mkubiak402

i just found this and i am trying to download this for a supermicro mainboard that had dual Xeon 1366 cpus well when i go to download it i get

502 Bad Gateway

mkubiak402

Try again, the issue must be your internet.

I tried to down load this from my home on 3 computers and at work and tried to have my friend download it... it is not working unless verizon and time warner is blocking this address

HyFox

My drivers don't work after I do it, do I have to install a specific version of the nvidia drivers?

Cosmos1999

Hello gang,

I feel like I know you all since I read a few hundreds of these threads pages here this weekend!
I'm trying to setup my old pc with 2 asus 450gts directcu top/di/gdr5 on an asus m4a77td pro crossfire am3 mobo. I have windows 10 pro, nvidia driver 364, 12 gigs of ram, 550 watts seasonic power, an sli bridge.

Installed different sli 1.4 and ran it as per snoopi25 explanation and Jbailey explanation - exept I cannot found his nvldd... file.

so far installation worked as predicted by snoopi25, but nvidia is reluctant to show me the sli candy.

Now I'm down to try Mosie instruction, but I'm way too busted at this time.

Before I continue, can you tell me if this setup should work, or is there something wrong with windows 10 ?

tx a bunch

n1ghtblad3

Yes its working on my i7 2600k

Hi, am I correct in assuming that you with winaerotweaker you got this working if so could you possibly point me in the right direction as I have it and no luck!