• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

is my throttlestop undervolt correct?

fulaan

hello first id like to say i am not very techie,i just follow basic guides i find on the web.

my laptop is msi ge67hx 12800hx processor i7.

the first pic below is of core temp before using throttlestop and the second pic is of core temp after applying throttle stop settings.

and the next three pics are of my throttlestop settings with undervolt of 100.6.

are my throttlestop settings correct please or is there anything i need to change?

pre temps.png

pretemps 2.png

thr 1.png

thr 2.png

thr 3.png

thr5.png

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
ThrottleStop cannot access the CPU voltage control register when Windows VBS is enabled. If you want to use ThrottleStop, follow the links in my signature to disable core isolation memory integrity and anything else VBS related. After you do that, exit ThrottleStop, delete the ThrottleStop.INI configuration file and reboot.

You can run msinfo to determine if virtualization is enabled or not. Post some update FIVR screenshots. The FIVR monitoring table should not be showing 0.0332 for all of the voltages, the VCCIN slider should be set to Default and it should not be adjustable.

Some users prefer leaving VBS enabled for the enhanced security it provides. If you feel more comfortable with VBS enabled then you will not be able to use ThrottleStop for CPU voltage control.