• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried the latest version. All UWP apps work fine without any problems (A-Valoute isn't installed) which I installed with the realtek HDA panel worked fine. Just for some reason, the [apply] button is sometimes active? , every time you select a menu in the Realtek HD panel. Thanks a lot Alan, btw..

Is SoundAlive still visible in your Realtek Audio Console?

Is SoundAlive still visible in your Realtek Audio Console?
I haven't tried the R.UAD panel. Because I'm on the R.HDA panel. Will try it later when I get free time.

Updated:
Yes, the SoundAlive feature isn't in the R.UAD panel on mine! And the equalizer doesn't appear. But all effects are working fine.

Attachments

• 1a. AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.9003.1  - R.UAD Working Fine.png
    1a. AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.9003.1 - R.UAD Working Fine.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Alan Greetings! The chip is ALC890.
When installing a new version, there is no equalizer in either Realtek Audio Console or HDA.
Replacing rtkhdaud - doesn't help. Placing checkboxes in UI_Page and Drvctrl16 does nothing.
Well, you can attach a file on the first page with a description of frequent problems with users. It's easier for you.
Actually, the latest stable version is AAF Optimus Sound 6.0.8960.1
DCH - This is a complete crap. Jamb n jamb, a bug on a bug .. (everyone has different troubles.)
Separately, the table will be very useful
Drvctr - what you can touch and what not.
Now again you will have to reinstall that mod to an older stable version.
Remove your mod clean and clean everything, and then put it clean and check that everything works - this is all the time. Nobody is in a hurry for new versions. Better overall stability than raw product. I think many will support me ..

Last edited:
When installing a new version, there is no equalizer in either Realtek Audio Console or HDA.
Replacing rtkhdaud - doesn't help. Placing checkboxes in UI_Page and Drvctrl16 does nothing.
Well, you can attach a file on the first page with a description of frequent problems with users. It's easier for you.
DCH - This is a complete crap. Jamb n jamb, a bug on a bug .. (everyone has different troubles.)
Remove your mod clean and clean everything, and then put it clean and check that everything works - this is all the time. Nobody is in a hurry for new versions. Better overall stability than raw product. I think many will support me ..

If you have suggestions, you are free to PM Alan your ideas. I think he is very receptive to the feedback and opinions of his non-paying patrons.

However, if you don't like this free software, or appreciate the efforts of its creator, you are free to simply not use it. There is absolutely no need to be a p**** about it. I believe I'm speaking for the others when I say that pointless and immature whining does not find much support on this forum.

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
The problem of not having the equalizer on the Realtek UAD Console is caused by Dolby Atmos. I've done the tests around here and there's nothing to do. On the next installation attempt, deselect Dolby Atmos and you will have the equalizer back.

Godzilla

In the previous versions , I didn't have an equalizer , So what I did was once I installed your mod I installed my laptops originaz Realtek drivers on top of it , This would give me the equalizer in the app .

misscarol

"Dolby Atmos now includes all presets available for Headphones."

@Alan Finote Love what you did on this new update, i use your mods primarily for gaming the virtualization is great. I wonder if getting a more high-end motherboard i would get even better sound quality...

Hello Alan again !.
Reinstalled latest version on HDA. I did something - everything worked out - the equalizer and all the improvements came back.

In the previous versions , I didn't have an equalizer , So what I did was once I installed your mod I installed my laptops originaz Realtek drivers on top of it , This would give me the equalizer in the app .
Hey. If you just put it on top, all the amplifiers will not work. Check it out.

Attachments

• Win.jpg
    Win.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 504
Hi @Alan Finote thanks for everything. The new update finally resolves all my issues i was having. I can also confirm now that Sonic studio 3 detects my Hyper Cloud II headphones using the usb dac it comes with so now i can get even better sounds amplified too.
The device mentioned by you, as it is an external DAC, has an independent driver. Therefore, the Realtek driver will not recognize the same.
So thanks you very much bro❤.

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hi @Alan Finote thanks for everything. The new update finally resolves all my issues i was having. I can also confirm now that Sonic studio 3 detects my Hyper Cloud II headphones using the usb dac it comes with so now i can get even better sounds amplified too.

So thanks you very much bro❤.
I didn't even remember that. Sonic Studio 3 gives you the ability to add external devices to your APO support hall.

Raziel666

First of all, thanks to Alan for his hard work.

I discovered the drivers recently, and had installed the AAF Optimus Sound 6.0.8960.1 (Signed) ones.

I tried going to the DCH drivers and tried installing both AAF DCH Optimus Sound 6.0.9003.1 (Signed) and AAF DCH Optimus Sound 6.0.8996.1 (Updated) (Signed), but I'm facing the following problem:
I have a 5.1 setup, but I can't get a sound from my two rear speakers. If I choose 7.1 then the rear speakers appear to have a sound in the tests from the control panel, but MPC-HC doesn't produce any sound from them. Everything was working fine with the non-DCH ones. Has anyone else faced this problem? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

DOWNLOAD MY DRIVERS FROM HERE:
DCH-UAD VERSION
STANDARD VERSION: (ARCHIVED)
EXECUTE THIS FILE AND REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER
DCH DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.9003.1
HDA PANEL INCLUDED IN DCH DRIVER

• REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER X-Fi MB5
  • ASIO EXTRA
  • REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS WITH DDL/DTS
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER CONNECT 2 (LEGACY)
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • NAHIMIC 3
  • SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG)
  • SONIC RADAR 3 SUPPORTED
  • DOLBY ATMOS
  • DOLBY DIGITAL (OVERRIDE)
  • DTS INTERACTIVE (OVERRIDE)
  • REALTEK ASIO
  • REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS WITH DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE & DTS INTERACTIVE
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER CONNECT (UWP)
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • CINEMA 5
  • NAHIMIC 3 (APO v4)
  • SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO v4)
  • DOLBY ATMOS
  • DOLBY ACCESS OEM
IMAGES (WINDOWS 10)
CREATIVE PANEL (LEGACY)
View attachment 145072
REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE (UWP)
View attachment 159335
View attachment 159540

CREATIVE PANEL (UWP)
View attachment 158671
NAHIMIC 3
View attachment 133729

SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG)
View attachment 156931

View attachment 156932

View attachment 156933

SCOUT RADAR 3 (NOT INCLUDED, BUT SUPPORT ENABLED)
View attachment 156935

View attachment 156936

DOLBY ATMOS
View attachment 143507

ENJOY !!!

Alan, first of all I want to express my gratitude for your work, I installed the latest mod, the drivers did not fit both, the sound at times like from a pipe, quiet, tell me which mod is better to put for MSI-A85X-G65 with Realtek ALC892 with THX support, for analog speakers with jack jack? Is DCH or HDA a better fit? THX. All the best and money papers !!
DOWNLOAD MY DRIVERS FROM HERE:
DCH-UAD VERSION
STANDARD VERSION: (ARCHIVED)
EXECUTE THIS FILE AND REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER
DCH DRIVER VERSION UPDATED TO 6.0.9003.1
HDA PANEL INCLUDED IN DCH DRIVER

• ASIO EXTRA
  • REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS WITH DDL/DTS
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER CONNECT 2 (LEGACY)
    • 360°
    • 720°
  • NAHIMIC 3
  • SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG)
  • DOLBY ATMOS
  • DOLBY DIGITAL (OVERRIDE)
  • DTS INTERACTIVE (OVERRIDE)
  • REALTEK ASIO
  • REALTEK DEFAULT EFFECTS WITH DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE & DTS INTERACTIVE
  • CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER CONNECT (UWP)
    • 360°
    • 720°
    • CINEMA 5
  • NAHIMIC 3 (APO v4)
  • SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG) (APO v4)
  • DOLBY ATMOS
  • DOLBY ACCESS OEM
IMAGES (WINDOWS 10)
CREATIVE PANEL (LEGACY)
View attachment 145072
REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE (UWP)
View attachment 159335
View attachment 159540

CREATIVE PANEL (UWP)
View attachment 158671
NAHIMIC 3
View attachment 133729

SONIC STUDIO 3 (ASUS ROG)
View attachment 156931

View attachment 156932

View attachment 156933

SCOUT RADAR 3 (NOT INCLUDED, BUT SUPPORT ENABLED)
View attachment 156935

View attachment 156936

DOLBY ATMOS
View attachment 143507

ENJOY !!!

Thanks, I already tried them, I wrote about them, maybe the old ones are better? And what DCH or Standart.
The best so far was the Realtek_03 mod with XFI-5. What can you advise on how to get the most out of analog stereo 2.0?

System Name Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Processor Core i7, 4712MQ, 2.3 GHz
Motherboard HP Probook 440G1 Laptop
Memory 12 GB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700 M
Storage 480 GB, SSD
Display(s) 1
Hello, I've installed "AAF DCH Optimus Sound 6.0.9003.1". During installation I only selected Dolby Atmos, but whenever I try to open Realtek Audio console, it shows "Can't connect to RPC service". I've searched related error in this forum but couldn't find anything like this. Can someone please tell me what I'm missing or what log should I provide. FYI, it's a clean install in a newly installed windows 10 pro N 2004.

error.png

System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed with RGB
Memory Mushkin DDR4 32 GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX580 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung QE43Q60B (TV)/1x Samsung S27B80P/1x Hanns-G FHD
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply Phanteks Revolt Pro Gold 80+ 1000W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech MX5500 Revolution
Software Win 11 Pro x64 v24H2
Hi @Alan Finote, I had to stay @6.0.8996.1 how I must see. I've tried your newest Driverpack, where my Audio-Conole couldn't connect to RPC, and went back to 6.0.8996.1, but I found this Error again... I've used DDU, w/o any Success ;-( I hope now that someone can help me pls

Hey I am posting again to update. I reinstalled the lastest standard driver OK and Creative worked for a record 4 days even after reboots and now says it "cant connect" even though its Ok in firewall etc. The GOOD: Sound is great even in game without Creative. The BAD: I absolutely did not select or choose Atmios, Sonic and Nahaimic but they installed themselves. This is so frustrating I may stop using the suite altogether now. If I dont want it installed and unchecked it it should not be there now i have to fix it all again and now I am kinda sick of it. The UGLY: Someone gave me a new monitor. Its nice but the drivers drivers for the monitor keep installing themselves and I am really annoyed.

The freaking monitor doesnt even have speakers!!! I just got an HDMI receiver with 7.1 so i will try to get windows to fo what I want and testing new sound. All I wanted was simple drivers. Not possible its always back to BLOAT!

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-09-04 103520.jpg
    Annotation 2020-09-04 103520.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 153
@Alan Finote I installed the latest AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.9003.1 and Now I can't switch to 7.1 from stereo for my speakers and a message pops up "Format not supported by device" even when I was able to do so in the previous iterations of your drivers. Have you locked out that default feature which is even included in realtek by default or is it a bug?

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
@Alan Finote I installed the latest AAFAudioPackDCH-6.0.9003.1 and Now I can't switch to 7.1 from stereo for my speakers and a message pops up "Format not supported by device" even when I was able to do so in the previous iterations of your drivers. Have you locked out that default feature which is even included in realtek by default or is it a bug?
It's bug.

System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed with RGB
Memory Mushkin DDR4 32 GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX580 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung QE43Q60B (TV)/1x Samsung S27B80P/1x Hanns-G FHD
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply Phanteks Revolt Pro Gold 80+ 1000W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech MX5500 Revolution
Software Win 11 Pro x64 v24H2
Went hopefully back to 6.0.8984.1, but the Connection to RPC fails again :-(

Yes it works.

Try this tweak (Requires .NET Framework 4 or higher)

1° - Exit Sound BlasterX 720°
2° - Unzip the entire folder "Licensing" inside the compressed file and run GenKGA.exe (if necessary, disable your antivirus TEMPORARILY)
3° - Start Sound BlasterX 720° again.

If you still can not, try upgrading the Sound BlasterX 720° version through this LINK. (Remember: during installation, uncheck the Audio Driver option in the program installer).

Post your result.

How to enable Asus Sonic Studio 3 Advanced Mode? otherwise I do not have this item. Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master motherboard. Thank.

Attachments

• 2020-09-05.png
    2020-09-05.png
    1 MB · Views: 191

kenjo

So I tried driver version 6.0.90003.1 and it installed and produces sound. But it did not allow me to configure 5.1 output and that was the entire reason to try it :(

Now I might have misunderstood something. what I wanted was to play 5.1 audio over S/PDIF to an external decoder. Now I can play already encoded audio fine with 5.1 but windows thinks its only 2 speekers so games only get 2 speakers also. I thought that this driver would allow me to present 6 speakers to windows. software encode this into 5.1 encoded and then sent over S/PDIF. was I mistaken about that or is something wrong with the diver on my side?

Status
Not open for further replies.