• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

A developers Workstation will be built

System Name Naboo (2019)
Processor AMD 3800x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Master V1 (X470)
Cooling individual EKWB/Heatkiller loop
Memory 4*8 GB 3600 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 5700XT
Storage SSD 1TB PCIe 4.0x4, 2 TB PCIe 3.0
Display(s) 2*WQHD
Case Lian Li O11 Rog
Audio Device(s) Hifiman, Topping DAC/KHV
Power Supply Seasonic 850W Gold
Mouse Logitech MX2, Logitech MX Ergo Trackball
Keyboard Cherry Stream Wireless, Logitech MX Keys
Software Linux Mint "Vera" Cinnamon
After i got that Motorola Razr last month i'm back on investing this month also in my new rig. This has to be done. I don't kmow how long EKwB will be on the market in future because of the shitstorm they receive because of some influencrs videos and the reaction from users. I ordered 3 packs of hardtube fittings Torque HDC16 at a german online retailer. Each pack consists 6 single fittings. All in my desired color satin titanium. Additionally i ordered the hardtubes from Alphacool. I was irritated a few seconds. as Alphacool has different smaller tube sizes. Usually the tube sizes are 12, 14 and 16mm of diameter. Alphacool has 13mm and 16mm. AC uses those sizes for their tools and all other stuff. So i had to take the 16mm. Alternately the satin clear tubes are only available at Corsait at the smaller sizes. I want to buy that big toolcase Eiskoffer Professional. So i had to take the 16mm as it is the only common size. Nor i hope that i get that 3 acks of fittings and don't need to search for them at other online shops paying additional handling and transportation fees,