• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DTS:X APO4 + DTS Interactive for Most Devices [USB Supported]

Noted, I will see what I can do with the next update, but I am not sure at the moment.

Sorry.

Please note, sometimes Windows can be garbage and not work properly, even after a fresh install.
I will try to fix, change, what I can with the next update, but not a lot can be done.

All the commands and files, use native Windows processes, for example adding a certificate.
If that process or command is not working (a bug), I cannot do much from here.

Hello @Ferather Its bein while since I was log...

Question

Is there possible to add licence or edit existing files for latest DTSSoundUnbound? I am interested only for analog stereo!
Tks.

It's something I would like to do, but as of yet I have been unable to update the SU license to the latest version on all devices.
In short the answer is no, at this time. I will look into it at a later date, as I might need to modify the service.

Possibly, but I have not had the time to review and reverse the Dolby APO.

----

If you have the time, and can self teach, try IDA Pro, download here.

Last edited:
Any idea what this will be?

1654175227068.png

According to my findings the Dolby service does not unlock Dolby access.I used Ida.
There are comments for function like Dolby Audio,Dolby Atmos, so on but i did not found dolby access.

1654216643627.png

1654216716994.png

1654217021342.png

It might be the bin file which i showed earlier

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i took another dolby driver from asus rog g17 2021.Its different,it import daxssid, dax3dapcontrol.

Last edited:
Also be aware the DTS files from me (signed by me), are not only unlocked, but also improved compared to the original DTS files and preset.
Normally SPDIF is not supported by anyone, with my version, all interfaces are supported, although not all the code is bypassed.

Unfortunately byte patching doesn't allows us to fully re-write, only edit, so SPDIF and stereo still needs a trick.

Also be aware the DTS files from me (signed by me), are not only unlocked, but also improved compared to the original DTS files and preset.
Normally SPDIF is not supported by anyone, with my version, all interfaces are supported, although not all the code is bypassed.

Unfortunately byte patching doesn't allows us to fully re-write, only edit, so SPDIF and stereo still needs a trick.
Do you mean the "changing-the-FX-modes-by-using-that-APO-tool-trick"?

No I directly re-programmed various parts of the .dll files, and service .exe, resulting in better quality sound, support, and reduced delay.
Multichannel mode(s) are instant, no humanly noticeable delay, stereo has a very tiny delay with some apps, almost none.

Edit: If you have a Realtek, and are not trying to keep other enhancers, you should use the main pack, not this one.

:)

Spartanz1080

So I am having some issues with this. I have an rtx3090 connected to an lg c2 via hdmi 2.1 with a soundbar via hdmi arc. The soundbar supports DTS and Dolby digital over HDMi I am able to get Dolby digital by using drivers with Dolby from here https://puresoftapps-nvidia.blogspot.com/?m=1
and Fx configuration Apo engine. I want to be able to use DTS too. I tried your steps and it completely broke everything maybe I messed around too much but I had to do a system restore. Upon installing it didn’t detect any sound devices anymore and I read somewhere that Nvidia doesn’t support pass through bitstream DTS anymore if that’s true? I am able to use DTS over optical though with just the product config tool in fx config but I want it over HDMI. So I have no clue with what I am doing trying to set this up and need help.

@Spartanz1080
If Ferather is busy, I'll point you in the right direction. Do not use APO Soft Apps.
Coinminer / Autohotkey virus with graphical overlay (they see everything you do translated into Chinese this way).

Can we use dolby for home theater(free) with Virtual audio cables?

Last edited:
@Spartanz1080, I would need to see more of the configuration, possibly using TeamViewer to help setup the files.
It works with my AMD GPU no issues, although I am using the Realtek as the main device and driver.

In some cases the Nvidia driver can cause an issue and loss of bitstream support, try the native Windows driver.

You should not need to do a system restore, simply a 'Rebuild audio endpoints' using FX will reset user changes.
If something has gone wrong after that, I am not sure because the edits are user side, and get reset.

Message me a good day and time (and also your time region) to use Teamviewer, or for more help directly.

Also checkout this video on applying the .reg: https://streamable.com/4lsbny

Spartanz1080

@Spartanz1080, I would need to see more of the configuration, possibly using TeamViewer to help setup the files.
It works with my AMD GPU no issues, although I am using the Realtek as the main device and driver.

In some cases the Nvidia driver can cause an issue and loss of bitstream support, try the native Windows driver.

You should not need to do a system restore, simply a 'Rebuild audio endpoints' using FX will reset user changes.
If something has gone wrong after that, I am not sure because the edits are user side, and get reset.

Message me a good day and time (and also your time region) to use Teamviewer, or for more help directly.

Also checkout this video on applying the .reg: https://streamable.com/4lsbny
I somehow got it installed via the older version which was more simple the hidoo dts interactive on GitHub was able to select it says audio not supported on my tv read somewhere the lg tv does not support dts passthrough over HDMi if that’s then it won’t work anyway?

Does it show 'DTS Audio' in supported formats, if you open the sound setting on HDMI? If not then the unit probably does not support it.
Sometimes formats are missing due to drivers, you should check the unit manual or specs online to see.

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
My Z690 Aorus Master seems to come with this standard.

dts.png

Spartanz1080

Does it show 'DTS Audio' in supported formats, if you open the sound setting on HDMI? If not then the unit probably does not support it.
Sometimes formats are missing due to drivers, you should check the unit manual or specs online to see.

No it does show it but this is what I found.

Attachments

• B336C5FE-466D-4534-AF8E-362F8FD3DED6.png
    B336C5FE-466D-4534-AF8E-362F8FD3DED6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
Congrats at learning to use my tools and IDA pro, I am guessing you know how to patch files?
I not 100% sure about the files, I have not worked with them, but you can unlock-edit them.

You will need to find the license code point, and then byte patch edit it, to bypass or trick it.

Binary-cracking-and-byte-patching-with-ida-pro, I also pre-added Snowman to IDA.
Bro i dont have idea what to do next?