• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What's an inexpensive AIO product line with a strong pump and low price?

I'm thinking of buying an inexpensive product line with 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm AND 420mm AIOs. What product line isn't that expensive, has a strong pump (I don't care about the fans since I'll just swap them out if they're weak), and comes in all of those sizes? If it doesn't have all of them, what product line comes the closest to having the full range?

Alternatively, if I were to build all of them myself, what's the best place to buy the parts cheaply with good quality, if not great? They would have to be identical in every way possible, and mimic pre-built AIOs, so no extras like VRM fan, reservoir, waterflow meter, etc. - fans aren't a concern as I have hundreds. No LEDs as I've discovered that light moves so much faster than water that water actually (not) slows down in their presence!

This is for testing an entire product line. I am not going to build a custom loop, just make CLs that look as much like a standard AIO as possible.

Last edited:
System Name Sunk Cost Fallacy
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock B650E Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev. 7
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Storage WD Black SN850X 1TB + 2x 2TB, 2x 4TB Crucial MX500, 4TB Samsung 870 Evo.
Display(s) Alienware AW2723DF, LG 27GR93U, LG 27GN950-B
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Bose Companion Series 2 III, Sennheiser GSP600 and HD599 SE - Creative Soundblaster X4
Power Supply bequiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1500w Titanium
Mouse Logitech GPRO X Superlight & G502 X
Keyboard Corsair K65 RGB Mini, Razer Black Widow V3 TKL
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
Arctic Liquid Freezer II and III Series.

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
There's a reason why AIOs are popular and that's because they are way cheaper than building your own custom loop.

There's a reason why AIOs are popular and that's because they are way cheaper than building your own custom loop.
I know, but if it comes right down to it, it'd be kinda fun to skunk all the manufacturers with a superior line-up of my own. ;) Still, that won't really help consumers, which is my goal.

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D @ 5.15ghz BCLK OC, TG AM5 High Performance Heatspreader
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I, chipset fans removed
Cooling Optimus AMD Raw Copper/Plexi, HWLABS Copper 240/40+240/30, D5, 4x Noctua A12x25, Mayhems Ultra Pure
Memory 32 GB Dominator Platinum 6150 MHz 26-36-36-48, 56.6ns AIDA, 2050 FLCK, 160 ns TRFC
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition, Conductonaut Extreme, 18 W/mK MinusPad Extreme, Corsair XG7 Waterblock
Storage Intel Optane DC P1600X 118 GB, Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB
Display(s) 32" 240 Hz 1440p Samsung G7, 31.5" 165 Hz 1440p LG NanoIPS Ultragear
Case Sliger SM570 CNC Aluminium 13-Litre, 3D printed feet, custom front panel with pump/res combo
Audio Device(s) Audeze Maxwell Ultraviolet, Razer Nommo Pro
Power Supply SF750 Plat, transparent full custom cables, Sentinel Pro 1500 Online Double Conversion UPS w/Noctua
Mouse Razer Viper Pro V2 Mercury White w/Tiger Ice Skates & Pulsar Supergrip tape
Keyboard Wooting 60HE+ module, TOFU Redux Burgundy w/brass weight, Prismcaps White & Jellykey, lubed/modded
Software Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 19053.3803
Benchmark Scores Legendary
Inexpensive liquid cooling?

You're better off with air.

I am doing testing. Air coolers are not my goal, and I've got plenty of those to test already. Do you know any AIO product lines that meet my requirements?

SL2

Both inexpensive and low price? :D

Anyway, you can't go wrong with Arctic.

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Cooling Optimus AMD Raw Copper/Plexi, HWLABS Copper 240/40+240/30, D5, 4x Noctua A12x25, Mayhems Ultra Pure
Memory 32 GB Dominator Platinum 6150 MHz 26-36-36-48, 56.6ns AIDA, 2050 FLCK, 160 ns TRFC
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition, Conductonaut Extreme, 18 W/mK MinusPad Extreme, Corsair XG7 Waterblock
Case Sliger SM570 CNC Aluminium 13-Litre, 3D printed feet, custom front panel with pump/res combo
Power Supply SF750 Plat, transparent full custom cables, Sentinel Pro 1500 Online Double Conversion UPS w/Noctua
Mouse Razer Viper Pro V2 Mercury White w/Tiger Ice Skates & Pulsar Supergrip tape
Keyboard Wooting 60HE+ module, TOFU Redux Burgundy w/brass weight, Prismcaps White & Jellykey, lubed/modded
I am doing testing. Air coolers are not my goal, and I've got plenty of those to test already. Do you know any AIO product lines that meet my requirements?
The strong pump is the issue. Good luck finding one on even an expensive AIO (that's not a preassembled custom loop like EK and some others do).

Also, if you're expecting a long useful life or servicing (coolant top off etc) from a cheap AIO, you won't get it on a system that is actually consistently putting out heat load.

Something that does web browsing? a couple hours gaming every now and then? Sure.

An actual workstation that has heavy load for long hours frequently? Air or custom loops are the only reasonable options unless you enjoy replacing an ewaste AIO (that might just burst or leak) every three or so years, when the performance degradation becomes too severe.

As for bulk buying custom options, you'd have to speak directly to supplier.

A cheap copper rad from somewhere like Alphacool/Corsair (rebranded HWLabs) and a pump/res combo with a cheap block, or one of the reservoir/radiator/pump units you can buy so it's just tubing and a block, three parts.

Single metal is what you want for longevity, so full alu loop or full copper loop. Flushed and used with distilled water with some basic additives from a concentrate and you're good for years. Top off the coolant when needed.

Arctic is already raising their prices. I got the 360 for $90 and now it's $117. Apparently, they're too impatient to wait for May to raise their prices. :(

The strong pump is the issue. Good luck finding one on even an expensive AIO (that's not a preassembled custom loop like EK and some others do).
Example: Thermalright Frozen Notte and Frozen Magic Scenic V2. Both have such strong pumps that when I replaced the fans with Super Flower Megacools, there was ONLY a one degree improvement in the CPU temperature! Sadly, they don't sell the full range for these products or any of their other AIOs, and the Warframe series has 420 but an average pump.
Also, if you're expecting a long useful life or servicing (coolant top off etc) from a cheap AIO, you won't get it.
Again, I'm testing to see performance, not longevity. I don't have an extra PC to do that on.

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent

Yeah, good for low intensity builds for sure.

For the average gamer that's not playing more than a couple hours a day these are great. The contact frame for intel is a bit iffy.

Example: Thermalright Frozen Notte and Frozen Magic Scenic V2. Both have such strong pumps that when I replaced the fans with Super Flower Megacools, there was ONLY a one degree improvement in the CPU temperature! Sadly, they don't sell the full range for these products or any of their other AIOs, and the Warframe series has 420 but an average pump.
This could simply be due to being radiator limited, or CPU isn't putting out enough heat for better fans to make a meaningful difference. Not everything is pump, and most AIO have very thin radiators.

Models with thicker radiators typically have bottlenecks elsewhere, like weak pump, poor block or not enough coolant to deal with thermal spikes.

Again, I'm testing to see performance, not longevity. I don't have an extra PC to do that on.
For performance, it's the same things you want for longevity. Strong pump, thick single metal radiator/block with high surface area of fins and block, decent reservoir volume etc.

Also heat kills pumps, not just use, so the models with pump directly above the CPU block are inherently flawed.

Fairly cheap and reasonable performance at least when new.
Check out TPU cooler reviews there's quite a few AIOs.

Mixed metals, can't be refilled and pump on block tho, so typical AIO issues.

Last edited:
This could simply be due to being radiator limited, or CPU isn't putting out enough heat for better fans to make a meaningful difference. Not everything is pump, and most AIO have very thin radiators.
Agreed. At that time, I wasn't running Prime 95, and Time Spy, Port Royal, Speed Way and Super Position didn't get it hot enough to make a difference. I see a retest coming up. XD

Would you rather have a thick or thin rad for cooling purposes?
Models with thicker radiators typically have bottlenecks elsewhere, like weak pump, poor block or not enough coolant to deal with thermal spikes.
True, but some of those things are not easy to detect from specs and visuals. Do you have any particular AIOs in mind that are poor like that?
For performance, it's the same things you want for longevity. Strong pump, thick single metal radiator/block with high surface area of fins and block, decent reservoir volume etc.
Not exactly. If the bearings aren't great, the pump won't last a long time, so no longevity. My TR Notte developed some harmonic resonances in the fans after about 3 months of use and testing. What res do you mean? I wasn't aware that pre-builts have a res. The Notte and Magic have a pump MTTF of only 40,000 hrs. Show me a complete series with all the right stuff and no stupid bling to mark up the price insanely on.

Processor Ryzen 7 7900x
Motherboard Asrock B650E PG Riptide WiFi
Cooling Underfloor CPU cooling
Memory 2x32GB 6600
Video Card(s) RX 7900 XT OC Edition
Storage Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB, Seagate Exos 12TB
Display(s) MSI Optix MAG301RF 2560x1080@200Hz
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro
Power Supply NZXT C850 850W Gold
Mouse Bloody W95 Max Naraka

It all depends on your skills if you want cheap water cooling ;)
For AIO's, yeah, there aren't many ways.

Also heat kills pumps, not just use, so the models with pump directly above the CPU block are inherently flawed.

Fairly cheap and reasonable performance at least when new.
Check out TPU cooler reviews there's quite a few AIOs.

Mixed metals, can't be refilled and pump on block tho, so typical AIO issues.
That and the sister brand, Aigo, just aren't that good, so I'm not surprised about that.

Mixed metals...Now there's an money-driven idiotic build!

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
For me it is Thermalright. You can get a capable 360 for about $80 Canadian. That is like $58 US. The performance is on par with other AIOs cost double. Just look up any Thermalright post and you will see. I myself have bought like 5 AIOs in the last 6 months and they all have been Thermalright. From the 240 to 360 and a could of Spirit 140s as well.

For me it is Thermalright. You can get a capable 360 for about $80 Canadian. That is like $58 US. The performance is on par with other AIOs cost double. Just look up any Thermalright post and you will see. I myself have bought like 5 AIOs in the last 6 months and they all have been Thermalright. From the 240 to 360 and a could of Spirit 140s as well.
Unfortunately, only the Warframe series has a 420, and it doesn't have the small AIOs. AFAIK, none of the TR AIO product lines are comprehensive. I've been running the Notte 360 for the past 6 months and I'm very pleased with it.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10

Good thing he didn't ask them to be cheap also. That would make it hard to find a match.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Unfortunately, only the Warframe series has a 420, and it doesn't have the small AIOs. AFAIK, none of the TR AIO product lines are comprehensive. I've been running the Notte 360 for the past 6 months and I'm very pleased with it.
The least expensive 420 AIO I know about is the Alphacool Eisbear first generation directly from their website.

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 750w G+, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
I am pretty impressed with my Thermalright 360. It is better than their air coolers, but my system suffers overall with it installed because I do not have a top mount for it.

I ran mine pretty hard for about 6 months I guess? No problems to report. Though my H100 permeated pretty hard and did not last the test of time.

Good thing he didn't ask them to be cheap also. That would make it hard to find a match.
Are you trying to bug me? :laugh:
The least expensive 420 AIO I know about is the Alphacool Eisbear first generation directly from their website.
Link please.
I am pretty impressed with my Thermalright 360. It is better than their air coolers, but my system suffers overall with it installed because I do not have a top mount for it.

I ran mine pretty hard for about 6 months I guess? No problems to report. Though my H100 permeated pretty hard and did not last the test of time.
Well, I know you like to bake your warez. Top mounting will NOT help - it was the worst position for the CPU - *4 degrees hotter than the best side mount, 3 degrees hotter than the best front mount, and 6 degrees worse with the following: front, tubes up, fans on the pull-intaking. I have the Corsair 5000x, so these are the changes I made to get it to be so cool (59 delta C): side mount position: blocked, top: no glass or mesh, front: mesh on, glass off.

If you have a significantly different case, you might get different results, but most of the valid reviews I've seen say that top sucks, except MSI said it's very good, and we know how good MSI is at AIOs. ;) :O

*The best top-mount in my testing that I've mentioned above was pushing exhaust, tubes forward.

These are just the CPU delta in Celsius (no normal customer is going to use or understand Kelvin, so I don't bother. Besides, Lord Kelvin is dead, so I doubly don't care!). Results monitored with HWiNFO64.
Key
AIO Location
F)ront
S)ide
T)op

Tubes Orientation
U)p
D)own
F)ront
B)ack (not used due to space constraints)

Fan Orientation
I)ntake
E)xhaust

Graphics Card Location
V)ertical Mount
P)CIe slot (not yet tested)

Fan Location
Inner = on the radiator's inner-facing side (against case air)
Sandwich = between the radiator and the case

Testing
CPU temps came from Prime 95 Small FFTs, 1 hour.
GPU temps came from Time Spy.
Motherboard temps came from Time Spy, too.
VRM temps came mostly from Prime 95, but a tiny number of results (for the inner tests) came from Time Spy and Cinebench 2024 CPU Multi-Core benchmark.

More details on Bleeping Computer and YouTube. ;)
Best to worst ranking based on CPU delta T, secondary sort for tie-breaking using the GPU delta T. Room temps ranged between 19-24, but were usually 21-23 C.
Configuration
FUIV-Inner - side blocked,top open, front mesh on, glass off59
SUEV-Inner60
SDEV-Inner61
SUIV-Inner61
FDIV-Inner62
SDIV-Sandwich62
FUIV-Inner62
SUIV-Sandwich62
SDEV-Sandwich63
SDIV-Inner, top blocked, front open63
SDIV-Inner63
SDIV-Inner - top & front panels off, top mesh off63
SUEV-Sandwich64
TEFV-Inner64
TIFV-Inner64
FDIV-Sandwich65
TEFV-Sandwich65
FUIV-Sandwich66
FDEV-Inner67
FDEV-Sandwich68
TIFV-Sandwich - panels & front filter off68
FUEV-Sandwich68
TIFV-Sandwich - no glass panels68
TIFV-Sandwich - no top panel & front filter off, side blocked69
TIFV-Sandwich - panels & front filter off, side blocked69
TIFV-Sandwich - top panel off69
TIFV-Sandwich71
FUEV-Inner72

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple Silicon M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple Silicon M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13.6 (including latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
There is no such thing as an cheap AIO with a powerful pump. They don't need to be. The manufacturer already knows the exact length of the loop and just needs a pump to handle that.

My guess is that these AIO manufacturers test several pumps while prototyping and select just one based on a balance of factors (performance, noise, cost, etc.). Most likely the same pump is used in multiple AIO radiator sizes so the smaller radiator sizes will have a pump that more than exceeds what is necessary to move coolant through the loop.

So if an AIO manufacturer offers 420, 360, 280, 240, 120 mm AIO radiator sizes, they will mostly just spec out a pump for the 420 mm radiator and know that everything else smaller will be well handled by that particular pump component.

Note that pump reliability isn't exclusively dependent on pump size; there are plenty of other factors involved (materials, build quality, manufacturing tolerances, design, whatever).

And as I've found out from fiddling with pump speeds in my various custom cooling loops as well as diddling with AIO pump speeds (via PWM or voltage), coolant flow velocity does not impact the cooling performance as much as fan speeds and selection.

That said, I have a number of AIOs in a variety of builds (not all AIO are currently being used) but the Arctic Liquid Freezer II product line performs very well (I have 240, 280, and 360 sizes of the LFII). There's also an LFIII 240 as well as older Cooler Master Master Liquid 240 and an old EVGA CLC 240. The latter is not particularly great (the coldplate design of this Asetek part is small) but currently it's on a Ryzen 5 5600X and is more than capable of handling this.

Last edited:

pattesatan

I bougt an alphacool 240 AIO, as Alphacool had the possibility to extend the AIO, and I bought another 240 radiator, prefilled, with the quickconnects they use on their AIOs, and then bought the extender tubes after I bought a Bykski waterblock for my R9 390, and that pump was good enough to run 2 240 rads, and a gpu waterblock with the aio pump.....

Link to the pump/cpublock:

Very easy to fill up also.

Case Apple proprietary
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
I bougt an alphacool 240 AIO, as Alphacool had the possibility to extend the AIO, and I bought another 240 radiator, prefilled, with the quickconnects they use on their AIOs, and then bought the extender tubes after I bought a Bykski waterblock for my R9 390, and that pump was good enough to run 2 240 rads, and a gpu waterblock with the aio pump.....

OP is asking for an "inexpensive" AIO with a strong pump.

$86 for just the pump doesn't really fall into the "inexpensive" category in my book. Hell for $86, you can buy a whole 360mm AIO (including radiator and fans).

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent

I had one of these too. Temps were... OK. It's nice they're expandable and I think pure copper. But still pretty weak pump and mounted on the CPU socket. Wouldn't imagine CPU plus GPU temps would be great.

OP is asking for an "inexpensive" AIO with a strong pump.

$86 for just the pump doesn't really fall into the "inexpensive" category in my book. Hell for $86, you can buy a whole 360mm AIO (including radiator and fans).
Yeah well OP is asking for something that doesn't exist.

He wants all the perks of a custom loop performance wise, without any of the cost. Good luck

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/ekwb-predator-280-qdc/

Something like this is the closest I can think of, but it's not cheap. You can't have both cheap and good pump etc.

Radiator mounted DDC from what I can tell.
close4_small.jpg

Case Apple proprietary

He wants all the perks of a custom loop performance wise, without any of the cost. [truncated for clarity and brevity]

I don't think the OP really wants to go into the whole custom cooling bit because it is never cheap. You're still probably spending close to $150-200 with dirt cheap & sketchy components (pump, radiator, fans, reservoir, fittings, tubing) which is well north very capable 360mm AIOs (which would come with a multi-year warranty).

My guess is that the Cooler Master MasterLiquid AIO family is very close to fulfilling the basic criteria. I have an old 240mm model that is still working fine cooling a Ryzen 5800X.

But there's nothing on this planet that will check off all of the OP's feature wishlist.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as an cheap AIO with a powerful pump. They don't need to be. The manufacturer already knows the exact length of the loop and just needs a pump to handle that.
Please explain the qualities of the TR Frozen Notte and Magic Scenic V2, because they have very strong pumps with 5300 RPM, 1500 nL/min flow and 1.5M lift (head), and the AIOs are less than $75. My guess is there's something substandard aside from the fans being average and producing harmonic tones sometimes. The pump's MTBF is 40,000.
My guess is that these AIO manufacturers test several pumps while prototyping and select just one based on a balance of factors (performance, noise, cost, etc.). Most likely the same pump is used in multiple AIO radiator sizes so the smaller radiator sizes will have a pump that more than exceeds what is necessary to move coolant through the loop.

So if an AIO manufacturer offers 420, 360, 280, 240, 120 mm AIO radiator sizes, they will mostly just spec out a pump for the 420 mm radiator and know that everything else smaller will be well handled by that particular pump component.

That's a compelling theory, and would certainly mean they could get bulk discounts on the pumps they chose.
Note that pump reliability isn't exclusively dependent on pump size; there are plenty of other factors involved (materials, build quality, manufacturing tolerances, design, whatever).
Yeah, same with fans - lots of variables.
And as I've found out from fiddling with pump speeds in my various custom cooling loops as well as diddling with AIO pump speeds (via PWM or voltage), coolant flow velocity does not impact the cooling performance as much as fan speeds and selection.
Funny you should mention that, because I just wrote about this to dgianstefani above: "Thermalright Frozen Notte and Frozen Magic Scenic V2. Both have such strong pumps that when I replaced the fans with Super Flower Megacools, there was ONLY a one degree improvement in the CPU temperature!" So, how come I didn't get significant improvement with one of the best consumer fans currently available? Yes, it could be that the testing didn't make my CPU hot enough, and I'll get around to testing that theory with Prime 95. Is there anything else you can think of?
I had one of these too. Temps were... OK. It's nice they're expandable and I think pure copper. But still pretty weak pump and mounted on the CPU socket. Wouldn't imagine CPU plus GPU temps would be great.

He wants all the perks of a custom loop performance wise, without any of the cost. Good luck

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/ekwb-predator-280-qdc/

Something like this is the closest I can think of, but it's not cheap. You can't have both cheap and good pump etc.

Radiator mounted DDC from what I can tell.
View attachment 344772
Nah, if I wanted all the perks, I'd be looking for an AIO with stellar fans on it. I'd be quite happy to buy the whole Frozen Notte line...except it's not complete. So, maybe you're right in that a full product line doesn't exist, but there are at least two product lines (TR) that meet my other criteria....And are inexpensive. ;P

I don't think the OP really wants to go into the whole custom cooling bit because it is never cheap. You're still probably spending close to $150-200 with dirt cheap & sketchy components (pump, radiator, fans, reservoir, fittings, tubing) which is well north very capable 360mm AIOs (which would come with a multi-year warranty).

My guess is that the Cooler Master MasterLiquid AIO family is very close to fulfilling the basic criteria. I have an old 240mm model that is still working fine cooling a Ryzen 5800X.

But there's nothing on this planet that will check off all of the OP's feature wishlist.
Which things does the CM ML series not check off (I realize that some of the sub-variants are not particularly good)?

I don't think the OP really wants to go into the whole custom cooling bit because it is never cheap.
Correct. It's just a last-ditch choice.