• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Best mouse ever made?

Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless, so probably it's newer iterations. Btw kinda similar school like this Microsoft: asymetric and getting wider on the top (to me a must).

It was the first mouse to never tire my hand even a little, however long and intensive sessions. I love the shape and it being heavier mouse. Cable is nice too - helpful with rails plus sleeved and slick, so you barely feel it plugged when there's need to charge. Or I would say you don't feel it if don't focus on it - so many times I forgot to unplug it and used it like that for a day o two. It's also customizable via Logitech's software and has option to store your settings in built-in profile, so you don't need to have this bloatware running in the background or mouse works the same with any other pc. Good thing is (programable) DPI changing button below scroll - so many times it came in handy during irritating minigames. Few monts ago my unit started eight year of flawless service. Everything works fine, but obviously battery degraded - I must charge it every two or three days. Probably there're replacements on Ali, new sliders likely would make a difference too, but still don't care.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard ASUS B550M-Plus WiFi II
Cooling Noctua U12A chromax.black
Memory Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600Mhz
Video Card(s) Palit RTX 4080 GameRock OC
Storage Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + 980 Pro 2TB
Display(s) Asus XG35VQ
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) Creative Gigaworks - Razer Blackshark V2 Pro
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Razer Viper
Software Windows 11 64bit
Best mouse for gaming is probably any symmetrical simple and fast mice like the razer viper I have. It could be the Logitech g pro if it didn’t have double clicking issues.

For work, I’ve been using the MX Master (the first one) since it released and I don’t think I like anything else past with one exception.
I tried the vertical one, it felt weird but I think it could be the best ever for work if someone gets used to it.