• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

PC Radiator Cooling Capacity

It'll mean more case gymnastics as far as burping the system but that's about it. Depending on your pump and res position it may take a while to get all of the air out.
Thank you.

Right now, I am locating the pumps and reservoirs. I have my eyes on the Modultra (pumps, reservoir, and conductor heatsink). I will use two DCC pumps and one of their combinations comes with a reservoir.

ir_cow

Staff member
So with all the googling and reaching out to some vendors. I ran across the XSPC - Twin D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo via ebay - brand new. The purchase only includes the reservoir housing and parts. I will get two alphacool D5 pumps for this unit from a vendor. Considering the pump and res into a single housing - Perfect. This unit has a viewing location for the fluids in one direction, but if I rotate the case, the view class is now incorrect. I know someone who can place another viewing location in the other direction. This will help when the case is rotated.

View attachment 305583
Nothing but bad luck with these. Had two, both cracked within a few months. Glue fixed it up, but still. thin walls...

Nothing but bad luck with these. Had two, both cracked within a few months. Glue fixed it up, but still. thin walls...
Thank you.

I found the XSPC Bay on ebay in mint condition for $80.00. I sold it off since I am unable to use it in the current setup.

Thank again!