• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers for Windows 10 (Dolby Digital Live/DTS Interactive)

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling EK-FB ASUS C6H RGB Monoblock Nickel Acetal
Memory Crucial 4x8GB 16-16-16-35 @3000MHz
Video Card(s) 2x ASUS GTX Founder Edition 1080 8GB
Display(s) 3xASUS MG248 144Hz
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo White
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM750x
Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless+more
Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Cherry MX-Brown+Numpad
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Drivers are uploaded...
First install Realtek_driver_2019_03.exe after install run disable drivers signature.

Good day H4cziLLa,

May i ask u why u not disable drivers signature + test signing mode before u install i'm a bit confuesed because some games/anticheat wont work if u not have it enabled!
Also does it work with Realtek ASIO?

Kind Regards
e33et

MysticQc

I did exactly the same steps, and it doesn't work for me :(

Nothing changed, cannot open any of the dolby programs, or the nahimic program,

it all says that there is a problem with the sound driver.

Steps I did:

1) Go into ccleaner and delete anything realtek, dolby, nahimic etc.
2) Clean registery using ccleaner
3) Restart PC in the mode that you don't need to have a signature driver
4) Installed the RealtekDriver_2019_03_01.exe
5) Restarted the PC when it told me too.

Result: Error when I start up the PC from Dolby Home theater, and nothing that it's supposed to do works(Dolby, nahimic etc.). and I Don't have the 5.1 option, the reason I install this modded driver, because my PC doesn't recognize the surround set and if I link my surround set to the PC it just plays from the front 3 speakers, no sound at all from the back speakers.
View attachment 155300View attachment 155299

What am I doing wrong?

My Specs:
System: Asus Rog GL702
PC linked to Surround Set,
PC linked to audio interface, which is linked to surround set.

I wish I can help you, but sometime Laptop Audio drivers are more "obvious". I am not able to load this package on my ACER Aspire laptop too.

Have you try other package inside the MEGA directory of @H4cziLLa ?

Mystic

Randaras

I wish I can help you, but sometime Laptop Audio drivers are more "obvious". I am not able to load this package on my ACER Aspire laptop too.

Have you try other package inside the MEGA directory of @H4cziLLa ?

Mystic
Hey Mystic, thank you for your reply.

I haven't, there are so many of them that I literally have no clue which one to take, which one would be compatible with the Asus Laptops, etc.

Then I downloaded one that he linked outside of the mega folder, that has so many files that I'm completely lost.

System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
Hello guys, I bouth a new Computer, the Motherboard is (Asus) TUF B360 Pro Gaming, it becomes with a Realtek Chip 887 and DTS Custom.

The problem is I don't use Heahphones, I use 5.1 Surround Speakers.

My question is, exists any version of DTS compatible with 5.1 Surround. Now I have Creative SB X720º installed, if it doesn't conflict, how I install? By APO Driver?
Thank you.

Hello guys, I bouth a new Computer, the Motherboard is (Asus) TUF B360 Pro Gaming, it becomes with a Realtek Chip 887 and DTS Custom.

The problem is I don't use Heahphones, I use 5.1 Surround Speakers.

My question is, exists any version of DTS compatible with 5.1 Surround. Now I have Creative SB X720º installed, if it doesn't conflict, how I install? By APO Driver?
Thank you.
I just install DTS Headphone:X and the app don't do nothing.
HELP!!

1590245400386.png

Levi Jr.

The MEGA links timesouted.... :) But in Hungary, the MSI motherboards ALC1220 sound is gone too. MSI MPG X570 board. For this ALC what is the correct method for the install? Thx the answer.

lui

some feedback in relation to this:
Windows 10
Lenovo x250

Driver signature disabled: no
Windows 10 on test mode: no

Steps:
Removed realtek drivers from the device manager
Removed sound drivers with DriverStoreExplorer.v0.10.58
Uninstalled any Dolby tool already installed.

Installed the package using RealtekDriver_2019_03.exe
Observations:
AV detects some installation as suspicious, this was already reported and it seems to be a false positive.
Dolby tools are installed but at boot time it is reported a driver initialization error
Even with that Dolby, DTS... appeared under the realteak/sound properties.
Creative Soundblaster can be launched, no error reported
Nahimic works can be launched, but not audio

But main problem here: no audio at all.
Speakers doesnt show any audio
Audio over 3.5mm jack shows a serious amount of static noise, no audio either

Anyone facing the same issues?

System Name Dell G3-3590-A30P
Processor Core i7-9750H
Memory 8gb
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q
Storage Ssd 128gb + Hd 1Tb
Display(s) 15
Software Windows 10
Hi,
Does anyone know if have a driver that works on the Dell G3 3590-A30P (Dell G3 2019)?
I managed to install it through the APO Driver, but it works with noise and my Samsung Ru7100 TV compatible with Dolby Digital Plus is switching between PCM and Dolby. This makes the screen blink.

Olá,
Alguém sabe se possui um driver que funcione no Dell G3 3590-A30P (Dell G3 2019)?
Consegui instalar através do APO driver, mas funciona com ruídos e minha TV Samsung Ru7100 que é compatível com Dolby Digital Plus fica alternando a imagem.

System Name Dell Inspiron 7375
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Memory 16GB (total) 2400MHz DDR4 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
Storage SanDisk X600 SATA SSD 512GB
Display(s) BOE NV13FHM
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC3253 (Dell Labelling) ALC255 (Real name)
Hi,
Does anyone know if have a driver that works on the Dell G3 3590-A30P (Dell G3 2019)?
I managed to install it through the APO Driver, but it works with noise and my Samsung Ru7100 TV compatible with Dolby Digital Plus is switching between PCM and Dolby. This makes the screen blink.

Olá,
Alguém sabe se possui um driver que funcione no Dell G3 3590-A30P (Dell G3 2019)?
Consegui instalar através do APO driver, mas funciona com ruídos e minha TV Samsung Ru7100 que é compatível com Dolby Digital Plus fica alternando a imagem.
Using HDMI?
If so, post screenshot of supported formats tab.

Processor 2500k @ 4ghz
Motherboard Asrock z77 pro3
Memory Patriot 32GB(4x8GB) Viper III DDR3 1866MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX1070 ARMOR 8gb
Storage 250gb Crucial m500 SSD
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp™ U2713HM @90hz
Power Supply Corsair CX500
Mouse CM STORM
Keyboard Velocifire VM01 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
alc1220s here. (asus x570 plus gaming).

using spdif to a 5.1 HT.

What drivers should i download to work 5.1 system?

System Name My Gamer PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5 TUF
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix SportLT 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) ZOTAC Geforce RTX 2080 AMP!
Storage SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) Samsung UHD 4K 28" 60Hz DisplayPort 1.2
Case AeroCool Aero-1000 White
Audio Device(s) JVC RX-6008V Audio Receiver Dolby/DTS with S-PDIF
Power Supply Corsair TX850 v2 850W single rail
Mouse Logitech G203 Lightsync Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Thermaltake TteSports Knucker
Software Windows 10 Pro
alc1220s here. (asus x570 plus gaming).

using spdif to a 5.1 HT.

What drivers should i download to work 5.1 system?
I have a ASUS TUF B550-Plus with ALC S1200A and use the standard driver, not the DCH one. I also use S-PDIF optical cable to my audio receiver. Just choose "APO driver + DDL / DTS" and unselect the rest on install.

Processor 2500k @ 4ghz
Motherboard Asrock z77 pro3
Memory Patriot 32GB(4x8GB) Viper III DDR3 1866MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX1070 ARMOR 8gb
Storage 250gb Crucial m500 SSD
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp™ U2713HM @90hz
Power Supply Corsair CX500
Mouse CM STORM
Keyboard Velocifire VM01 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro
I have a ASUS TUF B550-Plus with ALC S1200A and use the standard driver, not the DCH one. I also use S-PDIF optical cable to my audio receiver. Just choose "APO driver + DDL / DTS" and unselect the rest on install.
can you please send me this driver or give a link for it? i tried like..8 drivers..and no 5.1 :banghead:

System Name My Gamer PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5 TUF
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix SportLT 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) ZOTAC Geforce RTX 2080 AMP!
Storage SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) Samsung UHD 4K 28" 60Hz DisplayPort 1.2
Case AeroCool Aero-1000 White
Audio Device(s) JVC RX-6008V Audio Receiver Dolby/DTS with S-PDIF
Power Supply Corsair TX850 v2 850W single rail
Mouse Logitech G203 Lightsync Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Thermaltake TteSports Knucker
Software Windows 10 Pro
here, just grad the standard version... or try the DCH one, your choice. The standard version works ok on my rig.
With these modded drivers by Alan Finnote you don't have to hack the registry or replace DLL files or disable "signed drivers validation" in Win10. :)
Just make sure to unninstall your current audio drivers.

[QUOTE =“ H4cziLLa,帖子:4231880,成员:194920”]
下载链接即将推出。
新模组包括:
-杜比
-杜比数字+
-杜比全景声
-dts连接(spidf)
-dts交互式
-dts neo pc
-dts Ultra II
-纳希米奇
-多通道7.1和5.1模式
下载链接即将推出!
我只是上传文件...

下载链接:
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!XH4nmKZI!SZBKk4qdcEwR7CCMXs7XaCSDW2a_Ext7GpHqivJdyIY [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!WPhnxIZK!Hbsi3w2uL44wC9Ro9FBHp0YswSgrE049d4n94uMe8YQ [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!zDhFEIpS!N8fFXGnB0z-CuwMiR7X9IZPM9txuQzm1mzUIRdAQpqE [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!Ceo1TY5S!UYEK2SKC0IUcxALXmgIXNljCXFFBbspWYCHWCQYrv6o [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!7fgXHQyA!zGZIkezAe0orkVyB_5nhi9ciQfQAO6BmiNnpt5TQwR0 [/ URL]
存档密码:
音频调制

谢谢Alan Finotty!
[/引用]链接错误,无法下载

[QUOTE =“ H4cziLLa,帖子:4231880,成员:194920”]
下载链接即将推出。
新模组包括:
-杜比
-杜比数字+
-杜比全景声
-dts连接(spidf)
-dts交互式
-dts neo pc
-dts Ultra II
-纳希米奇
-多通道7.1和5.1模式
下载链接即将推出!
我只是上传文件...

下载链接:
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!XH4nmKZI!SZBKk4qdcEwR7CCMXs7XaCSDW2a_Ext7GpHqivJdyIY [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!WPhnxIZK!Hbsi3w2uL44wC9Ro9FBHp0YswSgrE049d4n94uMe8YQ [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!zDhFEIpS!N8fFXGnB0z-CuwMiR7X9IZPM9txuQzm1mzUIRdAQpqE [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!Ceo1TY5S!UYEK2SKC0IUcxALXmgIXNljCXFFBbspWYCHWCQYrv6o [/ URL]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] https://mega.nz/#!7fgXHQyA!zGZIkezAe0orkVyB_5nhi9ciQfQAO6BmiNnpt5TQwR0 [/ URL]
存档密码:
音频调制

谢谢Alan Finotty!
[/引用]链接错误,无法下载
Speak english please i'm from Poland.

Syconut

I'm running into the same issue. I have mobo tomahawk z390 and it has 5.1 and dts support and plays through my digital opt out. But it does t let me select it and in games I put them on surround sound 5.1 and it doesnt play through the other speakers. Just the front 3. Did the latch and the install amd it hasn't fixed anything. Help!!!

I already did install R2.79 and it works fine, but this is for newer driver since the old one was not optimized for windows 10. Thats the point of the thread here.
Wait, if the new driver is optimized for windows 10 then there is no playback problem as long as people install K-Lite Codec Pack Full. It's all about the codecs.

You people really need to install K-Lite and stop relying on your motherboards or kody to do everything. Windows by default cant play any high-end video + audio format without proper codecs.
K-Lite Codec Pack Download

Syconut

Wait, if the new driver is optimized for windows 10 then there is no playback problem as long as people install K-Lite Codec Pack Full. It's all about the codecs.

You people really need to install K-Lite and stop relying on your motherboards or kody to do everything. Windows by default cant play any high-end video + audio format without proper codecs.
K-Lite Codec Pack Download
Will I only need this and can get rid of realtek?

And will it run 5.1 surround sound via digital opt out?

Why are you even using that? Just plug in your 6 speakers where they are supposed to go into a soundcard. Yes K-Lite supports everything. 5.1, 7.1, DOLBY Audio, etc. Look here is media info of the audio in one of my movies:
Audio
ID : 2
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 2 h 10 min
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 509 kb/s
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel layout : C L R Ls Rs LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 93.750 FPS (512 SPF)
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 1.37 GiB (12%)
Title : Norwegian DTS
Language : Norwegian

And it plays perfectly on 6 speakers and on headphones.

Here, you can read this. There you will find the exact answer that it supports all of that.
K-Lite Codec Pack Questions and Answers

Syconut

Why are you even using that? Just plug in your 6 speakers where they are supposed to go into a soundcard. Yes K-Lite supports everything. 5.1, 7.1, DOLBY Audio, etc. Look here is media info of the audio in one of my movies:
Audio
ID : 2
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 2 h 10 min
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 509 kb/s
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel layout : C L R Ls Rs LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 93.750 FPS (512 SPF)
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 1.37 GiB (12%)
Title : Norwegian DTS
Language : Norwegian

And it plays perfectly on 6 speakers and on headphones.
Cause my surround is digital opt out. It's a pioneer xv-dv55 system that's doesnt have 3.5mm Jack's available

Cause my surround is digital opt out. It's a pioneer xv-dv55 system that's doesnt have 3.5mm Jack's available
I believe you are fully capable of buying a 5.1 soundcard with all the amps, spdif, analogs, and stuff on it for 25 usd on ebay. And thus quitting all your problems.

Why are you using that obsolete system on a pc anyway? Do you believe it gives you better sound quality that a modern soundcard? You can just plug in 5 speakers into the main big one and then the big one into the 3.5mm green jack on the soundcard.

Syconut

I believe you are fully capable of buying a 5.1 soundcard with all the amps, spdif, analogs, and stuff on it for 25 usd on ebay. And thus quitting all your problems.

Why are you using that obsolete system on a pc anyway? Do you believe it gives you better sound quality that a modern soundcard? You can just plug in 5 speakers into the main big one and then the big one into the 3.5mm green jack on the soundcard.
It's just been my system since the good old days and hasn't shit out on me yet. And my mobo sound card supports it and when I test it plays through all speakers and sub but realtek doesnt give the dolby theater or dts option at all. Thus why I am here

It's just been my system since the good old days and hasn't shit out on me yet. And my mobo sound card supports it and when I test it plays through all speakers and sub but realtek doesnt give the dolby theater or dts option at all. Thus why I am here
You can get excellent soundcards on ebay, several years old for 25 usd, with amazing sound. I suggest starting to use headphones. Good headphones + K-Lite + a good soundcard will also play 5.1 regardless of headphones being 2.0 and you will hear such amazing audio million times better than that quality of that device.It's exactly the 5.1 that will give your headphones an incredible kick. Like when cannons fire and stuff you will feel like you're really there.

Syconut

You can get excellent soundcards on ebay, several years old for 25 usd, with amazing sound. I suggest starting to use headphones. Good headphones + K-Lite + a good soundcard will also play 5.1 regardless of headphones being 2.0 and you will hear such amazing audio million times better than that quality of that device.It's exactly the 5.1 that will give your headphones an incredible kick. Like when cannons fire and stuff you will feel like you're really there.
This has nothing to do with the sound card since mine supports dolby and dts. It's the driver realtek that's the issue