• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Modified driver for X-Fi Titanium series sound cards XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0019

I can't install any executable that's inside the folders, it's strange because it hasn't happened to me before with any driver.... Windows simply refuses to run it.
Have you tried clean tails, for example using Driver Fussion?

RetroPC

This is just strange, the installers are the same in both versions.
Don't have a third-party antivirus? Maybe he blocked him.
I don't use antivirus o antimalware... Testing with the executables, when I go to the Audio\Setup folder and run setup.exe, Windows detects that the program may not have been installed correctly... could it be some kind of incompatibility with the installshield version?

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
I don't use antivirus o antimalware... Testing with the executables, when I go to the Audio\Setup folder and run setup.exe, Windows detects that the program may not have been installed correctly... could it be some kind of incompatibility with the installshield version?
Well, let's try another version of the driver... even better than 2.17.0008. Let's see how she behaves. But to install it, you must disable driver signature verification. This is a driver from an Auzentech card and has a driver architecture similar to Ti HD, but without using THX technology and has the same CMSS3D. And also has no problems with EAX in older games.

Last edited:

RetroPC

Well, let's try another version of the driver... even better than 2.17.0008. Let's see how she behaves. But to install it, you must disable driver signature verification. This is a driver from an Auzentech card and has a driver architecture similar to Ti HD, but without using THX technology and has the same CMSS3D. And also has no problems with EAX in older games.
Thank you! The first thing I did was put Windows in safe mode and uninstalled the creative driver through DDU. Then I disabled Disable driver signature enforcement and installed your new v2.20 driver; The first time Windows started (with the driver installed) I had no audio but when I restarted it worked as it should. Now I am testing the quality and stability, since my computer is on 365 days a year and with other drivers I have noticed sound anomalies such as cracks or noises when not restarting Windows for days.
BTW, back in the day, when I read reviews about the first Auzentech cards with an X-Fi license, what stood out was the stability of the driver, so let's see how it behaves, saludos!

EDIT: With this driver the maximum frequency is 24/192 and the microphone effects are not present, so it is not possible to remove ambient noise and enable VoiceFX effects.

Attachments

• setup.png
    setup.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
EDIT: With this driver the maximum frequency is 24/192 and the microphone effects are not present, so it is not possible to remove ambient noise.
Yes, I gave you a trial test version. I’ll fix all these nuances now and re-upload the driver. Saving via sleep mode cannot be fixed.
Great, but I want to note that the settings are saved through sleep mode. That is, we fully configured the card and saved the settings by entering and exiting sleep mode

RetroPC

Yes, I gave you a trial test version. I’ll fix all these nuances now and re-upload the driver. Saving via sleep mode cannot be fixed.
Great, but I want to note that the settings are saved through sleep mode. That is, we fully configured the card and saved the settings by entering and exiting sleep mode
Thank you very much for your time and effort!. The Creative drivers (for X-Fi) were never 100% stable and with each new version they broke things (Codemasters Rulz!). Regarding not being able to save changes in the traditional way, I don't see a big issue.

NOTE: I recommend that you put all these drivers in your first post, so the latest version is always downloaded, greetings!

Thank you very much for your time and effort!. The Creative drivers (for X-Fi) were never 100% stable and with each new version they broke things (Codemasters Rulz!). Regarding not being able to save changes in the traditional way, I don't see a big issue.
I fixed everything and re-uploaded the driver.

Last edited:

RetroPC

I fixed everything and re-uploaded the driver.

Thanks, I'll try it and leave my impressions!

NOTE: The driver is missing, when you can, upload the new version :) I'll be waiting patiently, saludos!

Last edited:
Try these drivers first:

It seems that the best version for titanium cards is 2.17.0008C but it does not install on my PC for some reason... saludos
I tried these but having an issue with the pc not picking up the subwoofer from my 5.1 z5500. I tested the other channels and they all work apart from subwoofer.

If version 2.40.0019 is installed, then this is the latest official driver. SB0880 is not very friendly with him. Is there no subwoofer sound from the analog output? What is the sound source?

If version 2.40.0019 is installed, then this is the latest official driver. SB0880 is not very friendly with him. Is there no subwoofer sound from the analog output? What is the sound source?
i was using analog and 6 channel effect on z5500. prefer analog for music and games and use optical only for movies

i uninstalled the drivers and just used normal windows 5.1 configurator and tested it again and the subwoofer works. but with the driver installed im getting sound from the satellites properly but no subwoofer.

Last edited:
I am using version 2.17.0008. On my SB0886 the 5.1 speakers work great. Give it a try.

Last edited: